Understanding Amy

Story Info
He puts his favourite slave through her paces.
1.3k words
3.51
51.4k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers

The girl of my dreams, think Elisha Cuthbert with shoulder length blonde hair, beautiful light tanned skin, so soft and silky to the touch. Passionate dark green eyes, which seems to tunnel into your very soul. So eloquent and regal in appearance yet so warm and friendly, she is the whole package and more. I must admit I’m slightly biased concerning my sweet pet.

Amy is around 5’7” with a beautifully curved figure toned in all the right places, yet at the same time demur. Her slender throat is ripe for nuzzling against. Her petite breasts, young and pert are enough to keep me enthralled for days on end. Her nipples so hyper sensitive they always seem stimulated. Her body is a temple for my carnal lust and emotional well being alone. Her waist is so smooth and dainty I can stroke it endlessly, legs that any man or woman would kill for always silky smooth and bronzed.

She is a tiny ethereal beauty. Just to be in the same room as her was breath taking.

That wasn’t her only beauty, her personality and wit were something else, wise beyond her 21 years with the innocence of a child, but understanding the reality of life.

Passionate and loving Amy is a dream come true, my dream in fact.

I have always known that this woman would change my world.

Whilst shy amongst most people with me she is a very different person, wild and kinky to the point of being a Nymphomaniac concerning sex.

A true submissive Amy enjoys serving the every whim of her master. Me. Nothing makes me happier than when Amy is on her knees naked with her check resting on the floor, hands crossed behind her back begging for release from me.

Even better shackled and spread eagle on a giant four-poster bed dressed only in a tiny white bra and a pair of white cotton panties. Picture the scene. Amy writhing around as I gently stroke her body with my black gloved hands. The texture from the leather gloves heightening her pleasure.

I see the wicked smile and hear the sigh of relief as I rip the bra and panties from her body roughly. As my sex-goddess thinks, her release is nearly at hand.

I slowly move my hands up her legs focusing on her skin, moving closer to her glistening wet pussy. Tempted to run my hand over her small tuff of blonde hair before inserting my finger into her, teasing her until she squeal's for more.

Release will not come that easy for my dear first one tho, no. Pleasure in all forms must be earned. I continue to run my hands over her legs and stomach, my temperature rising every minute knowing my temptation is growing ever more. My reasoning was slowly turning to carnal lust and finally, the loss of control would begin. As a dominatrix, my control is always a requisite in any session.

I resist further mental digressions and concentrate on the sensation; I slowly take off the gloves and run my hand over her stomach. I can feel the heat from her body, I run my hand up between her breasts and halter only for a second, just a second to feel her lungs filling with air, and feel her pulse racing. The rise and fall of her chest soothes me in a way I have never before experienced. I stop to ask myself how this woman can make me feel this way.

I of course already know the answer, but knowledge without understanding is meaningless.

I continue sliding my hands up and down her body, never stopping for a second. Up between her breasts ascending to her elegant shoulders and luscious neck then along her arms, I hold her hands gently locking my fingers with hers. My face is mere inches from hers; I feel her breath on my face and take a second to process the scent she is wearing. Our breathing was becoming ever more laboured.

As I straddle her shackled body I feel myself harden, and press against her stomach. Her body begins to quiver from the extra stimuli. I lower my face towards hers; it almost feels like time as ended before our lips meet.

Her carnal lust consumes us both as we both begin to melt into each other. I pull myself from the kiss which seems to demand every ounce of my strength as I move my lips to that slender neck and begin to nuzzle it, I feel her buck her hips against me I respond only with a kiss to her neck, before moving down to her breasts. I gently lick, kiss and bite her nipples, which brings more soft moans and more bucking as I run my teeth over her right nipple whilst tweaking the left with my hand.

I run my tongue down her stomach and through her tuff of blonde hair, and then back up her body following the same trail a lap of her navel up between her breasts over her chin to her lips. Savouring every moment, I kiss her again, this time nudging her thighs apart.

She was on the edge, wet and trembling. I start lapping at that sweetness and find her magic button quickly. The first orgasm sent her wild, bucking like a stallion. The moan was almost a growl. The subsequent ones made her increasingly breathless. The final sigh was one of wonder.

She looks flushed, dishevelled, lovely, and delicious. It is exhilarating.

I trip the release of her restraints, and immediately her arms are around me pulling me closer, to her still quivering body, her lips devouring mine. I slide my hands down her back as we roll around like teenage lovers, the feeling, pure ecstasy.

Rolling her onto her back as I cover her body with my own, my kisses became more abandoned. I begin to nuzzle her shoulder blades as I play with her left breast with my hand. Suddenly with all the force I can muster I thrust deep into her pussy, she squeals with delight. My thrusts becoming faster and faster pounding into her as my darling Amy holds on tight. My head begins to swim as the assault continues the sudden change of pace seems to heighten the lust.

We were both back on the edge, Amy bucking to meet my thrusts, both of us panting hard. Watching the intense look of pleasure on my dear first ones face as she came, pushed me over the edge. My orgasm intensified to the point that my brain turned to mush.

The alarm was insistent in waking me from my slumber. My body ached, but I managed to get myself into a sitting position. I was alone in bed. That was about to annoy me, but then I noticed my dear sweet Amy kneeling by my bed gloriously naked.

"Master, she said with lowered eyes. "Permission to speak?"

"Always."

"I have prepared your bath for you and laid out fresh clothing in your room."

I got out of bed and went for my bath. I even managed to relax which I hadn't done for such a time. When I returned to the bedroom an hour or so later fully dressed, my dear first one was still in the same position. Her deportment was perfect. Even the other masters and mistresses were in awe of her training. "Amy.” I addressed her as she raised her eye's to meet mine. "You may thank me, dress and leave."

She immediately rose to her feet, thanked me profusely and slid her sheer white dress back on. "Thank you master."

As I watched her luscious ass sway as she left my room, I decided to introduce other tactile experiences to her. I would need some items like various sized painter's brushes -- mink of course; various fabrics like silk, satin, velvet and lace, some feathers. The future sessions would be as interesting as they would be varied.

However my dreaming up new ways to torture my first one would have to wait, others in my circle required my attention.

Sosino Hopes you enjoyed this story. All feedback is received warmly. Insert DISCLAIMER here!!!! :)

Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers