Understanding Amy Ch. 05

Story Info
He felt the dream would never end.
4.6k words
4
21.1k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers

Firstly, I want to thank everyone who has read my work and sent me feedback. Secondly and most importantly, I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

Enjoy! Sosino.

I felt the dream would never end, from my rose ceremony to the beautiful tropical vista I am currently surrounded by. Vanilla is not a word I use to describe myself very often, however compare the beauty and atmosphere of this magical isle where time stands still, the manor seems a tad stale, so rushed and tense. I realised this only the other day as I watched my betrothed run from the warm clear water, droplets of which were clinging to her magnificent bronzed body. Her firm breasts struggling from confinement from her bikini top, the bottoms hugging her hips as she seemed to float gracefully towards me. Her smile so blindingly bright and energised seemed to smother the blazing sun above our heads.

The smile never left her face as she patted her body dry with her towel, before lounging back down on the sun recliner, her body drawing the suns rays toward her as if drawn against their will. I continued to stare at her face and that blinding smile for a long while, something I had been doing a lot of late.

She looked at me with a bemused look on her face. I could swear my cheeks coloured. "What's funny?" I asked.

"Your doing it again, staring at me I mean, with the goofy schoolboy look on your face."

"Have I told you, your beautiful today?" The little schoolboy had been caught peeping again.

"About 10, maybe 15 times today, not that I'm complaining mind you, it is only lunchtime you've got plenty more time to say it some more." She flashed that enchanting smile at me, gods my heart skipped a beat every single time.

"It's true you know." It was entrapment; I was completely infatuated with this magical nymph of mine.

"You wanna do my back?" She said simply, tossing me the sun lotion before turning on her stomach slowly. I needed no more encouragement and managed to fire just enough synapses to move. "That's my bitch."

The mood was easy, natural. We both laughed. I implemented my revenge with precision allowing a big dollop of cold sun lotion to hit her back, almost seeing the visible shiver run up and down her spine. I began drawing little circles with my finger at the small of her back. Rubbing no not the right word, massaging the lotion into her soft, bronzed skin. My fingers nimble and quick removing any tension from the muscles as I covered her skin. I watched Amy arch her brow as I slowly undid the tie for the bikini top; by the time I had reached the small of her back again, she was cooing softly, the little schoolboy had another mischievous thought.

I gently slid my hands to the side of Amy's hips and teasingly untied the bows holding her bikini bottoms on. Slowly I slid the material down a fraction of an inch then massaged the exposed flesh before sliding the material down some more, time was not a concern I was prepared to continue massaging her for the rest of the day and beyond. After a few more manoeuvres the silky purple material was resting on her thighs, Amy never said a word instead she shifted slightly to allow me to remove the bikini bottom completely. I continued the massage of her wonderfully firm yet soft ass and began to run my finger down the cleft of her cheeks. I gently pushed my finger against her. "Behave you." I pushed again ever so lightly. "Sino. BEHAVE." She giggled teasingly pushing her hips up towards my fingers. I slapped her ass lightly as she undulated her hips and moaned oh so softly. I moved my finger to her again and waited for the safe word, I waited for a sign from her to stop, and it never came. I probed with my finger a little further, within minutes she was rocking her hips and moaning into the towel she had been using to rest her head on minutes before. She was glowing as she arched her hips up. "This means war you know." She said trembling as my finger continued it assault on her. I knew she was serious. I found myself pinned under her moments later her tongue passionately seeking mine her nipples lightly brushing my chest as she posted against my groin, when I finally entered her I was in ecstasy. A utopian fog swarmed my mind. Our actions were becoming more lustful, as I held her lotion-covered body her breasts bounced freely as the slight breeze brushed past our bodies.

We never slowed or made any attempt to stop even as an elderly couple walked past us, in-fact Amy increased the pace, she rode me harder and harder, her breasts bouncing wildly, she threw her hair wildly in the breeze, the old man's Speedo's tented immediately, he was grinning broadly. I understood his situation immediately any man would have reacted exactly the same way. What I presume to be his wife was horrified at our naked bodies engaged in such a carnal pleasure, she angrily pulled at his arm quickly leading him away scolding him for watching such a 'Sinful scene'. We both came together kissing passionately. I had barely recovered from my stupor as Amy grabbed my hand leading me the water we didn't bother with our clothes, it was the last time we wore anything on the beach. She held me tightly to her body as we drifted in the water; she kissed me again before breaking the kiss to beam her smile at me as she had the night of our rose ceremony.

----

Master Min true to his form had turned my rose ceremony into a grand affair indeed. The ball room and most of the entrance foyer to the manor was lavishly decorated with the centrepiece being a small alter with a group of candles burning brightly, as I stood there with Min my red rose in hand, my mind was racing, as I anxiously waited for Amy to appear. A cacophony of noise filled my mind.

When I saw Amy walking towards me time almost seemed to stop, every step taking an hour my heart beating with each footfall, the noise in my head dissipated as another noise entered, love songs, trumpets the same chorus of angels I heard only a few weeks before when I knew we were destined to be together. I soaked up Amy's image. Her hair was marvellous, braided with flowers strewn into her braids, a fetching and simple dress that allowed every glorious curve of her body to be seen. Her collar secured around her neck, which was only worn for ceremonies such as this and would be removed within minutes of the conclusion of the ceremony, Amy had earned that privilege long ago. In her hand's she held a single white rose not quite in full bloom.

We stood facing each other I could smell her perfume, I removed her collar and passed it quickly through the flames of the candles, symbolising the removing of all impurities, all outside influences burned away in the heat of my desire to protect and defend Amy. As I fastened the collar around her slender neck, I made my declaration to her to protect her and guide her for all eternity. I offered her my red rose pricking her finger with one of the thorns allowing two drops of blood to fall on her white rose. I remember watching Amy close her eyes as I did this, before she nodded slightly for me to proceed. I pricked my own finger with the rose letting one-drop of blood fall alone and the second drop to fall on top of hers. I was taking her virginity all over again whilst at the same time showing I was willing to shed my blood to protect her. I felt intoxicated as Amy and I pressed our fingers together and vowed to be joined by blood for eternity.

----

I was staring again, analysing Amy's body as she lay on the sun recliner, her eyes blessedly closed her breasts rising and falling peacefully, her nipples wonderfully erect with the slight breeze. She was glowing again. All was well with the world, my world. Then, came the question. I had been expecting it to be asked some time ago and wondered why she had chosen now to ask it. Did she feel she was now ready to know the answer? Would it lead to more questions? It was such a simple question to ask me. With an answer to which so many meanings and interpretations can be made. "How do you know what I want before I do, how do you know me so well?"

"Experience, a keen eye and the truth." My answer had been prepared a long time ago.

"What truth?" Amy looked at me searching for the answer in my eyes.

"The truth of the Dominant's Credo."

"What's that?" God that was a question I could have spent days talking about. My mind raced for a simple yet complete answer.

"The very nature of being a Dom, the very core the truth and the understanding of power." I paused. Her eyes never left mine. "The truth being I have no real power over you." She looked perplexed.

"You showed me things that I would never have done before, I have reached levels that were only unobtainable before. How can you say that you have no power over me?"

"A leader would say power flows from the top down, in most case this may be true, in the relationship our the lifestyle the opposite is true, that being power flows from the bottom. You obey only because you choose to. Nothing compels you to apart from your trust in me to protect you. Just as you now give consent you can choose to take it away at any time, it is the reason for safe words. You could break your bond with me at any time it would break my heart, I would be incomplete." I paused, I had too, the very thought of it brought pangs of pain shooting through my body. "I would have to let you go, consent is vital, trust paramount." She looked at me long and hard thinking about my words. She turned looking out over the water for a while.

"I understand." She kept looking out at the water for long moments. "How do you know when the sub is true?" That one made me think, it was the question, which led to my training as a Master. Was it possible Amy was ready to be trained as a Mistress? That question in it's self would need to be thought over, maybe a test would be called for, she would have to witness my ambivalence towards her to understand the truth of the power exchange.

"Total surrender and complete obedience." The softness of my voice was unintentional. "Anyone can be a 'bottom' or play a submissive role you see it all the time, think of all the guests we have at the manor. They spend a few weeks having their hides flogged by my subs before going home to the wife and kids, paying their taxes, going to work, mowing the lawns and having once a week vanilla sex if their lucky. It's fake and obvious. You and the others don't 'bottom' you surrender yourselves to me and trust that I can maintain and protect your personal power. In return, I give you ultimate pleasure and nurture you sensual side and I show you the way to new extremes."

"I understand." She said after long moments of deep thinking. She was serious; I honestly believed she did understand what I had said to her. I would have to test the theory before saying anymore. We sat together holding hands until the sun began to set before heading back to the cabin.

A short time later I was lying on the bed still thinking about our conversation earlier, was Amy ready to be trained as a Mistress, would it be a road I was willing to travel down. I heard the water from the shower hitting the floor and the gentle moans of Amy as she showered, such a sensual creature so responsive to tactile responses. Memories floated through my thought stream on working that magnificent ass with a paddle or her hairbrush. I would watch it colour beautifully under my hand before resting my cheek on it. I was shaken out of my lull. Amy was calling me to wash her back. "Certainly Mistress." I replied half jokingly and half intentionally reminding her of our respective roles which seemed to blur in and out of reality of late.

"Mistress Amy, I like the sound of that." She smiled that wicked smile of hers again, all was right with the world once more. I sensually began to massage her back. Within minutes, her muscles were like putty in my hands. I stepped into the shower completely holding her against my body. She pushed her ass into me moaning softly whilst bracing herself against the wall. I traced along the contours of her arms down her back across her hips and up over her breasts. She raised her right leg slightly indicating what she wanted. "Take me...please." I did nothing, I didn't move. "Master please...take me." I pulled her into me filling her forcefully. She moaned leaning her head back onto my shoulders. I could smell the lingering scent of the shampoo in her hair. I continued pounding into her for all I was worth slowing when I felt she was close. The third time she came close to release, I pulled out of her and turned her to face me, her breasts mashing against my chest, our tongues dancing together feverishly. I grabbed her thigh and hooked it around my waist impaling her again. She was wet and primed and begging me for release in between small pants of her laboured breathes. It took all of my resolve to pull out of her the fourth time she came close. She looked at me confused and hurt as I left the shower and walked back into the bedroom. I couldn't look her in the eyes. I felt guilty about doing this but it was an important lesson. She came to me in short order and assumed the position by the bed. Her deportment was superb. "Master. Permission to speak?" She was still trembling and her arousal was ever apparent.

"Granted."

"Have I displeased you in some way Master?" The hurt in her voice made my heart sink.

"Dear sweet child, you could never displease me, however all that has been said to you today, you must remember as you have power over me I have power over you. The power to grant or deny myself at any given time and for no reason."

"I understand master, ambivalence is one of the many aspects of the exchange of power." My heart leapt in my chest.

"Do we continue? Remember if you are contrite at any time you must stop or irreparable harm may be done."

"I understand Master, and I am ready, when do we proceed?"

"Soon, for now lets sort out that itch of yours." I could not deny Amy or myself a moment longer plus the way she was squirming was sending me wild. I pulled her up to me and locked her mouth against mine, thrusting into her, she met every thrust and ground her hips into mine. It was unspoken her training was beginning. We had taken stock and realised how fragile the lifestyle can be if not prepared. We came quickly and powerfully panting into each other mouths. I looked into her eyes dreading I may see something I didn't want to see, instead I breathed a sigh as I saw passion, loving and adoration. The mirror reflection of my own eyes locked onto hers.

"You'll never let me go...will you master?" Her voice nearly cracked, her eyes filled with tears waiting for my response.

"Never, just promise me the same." She smiled at me, I didn't need a response, and we both knew the answer without it being spoken. I couldn't stop smiling for the rest of the night, from the amazing massage Amy gave me, to the slow sensual blowjob in the shower, even when she was screaming for release as I paddled her ass and thighs with her hairbrush, I only wished I could keep her like this all the time, primed, ready and skin beautifully coloured. We drifted into sleep locked in each other's arms.

Over the next few days, I had set Amy various tasks to complete, which she applied herself to whole-heartedly. We spent the third day idling on the beach. Our new friend the old man in the Speedo's, was beginning to make regular walks past Amy trying to catch brief glimpses of her lithe body. A flash of breast or ass, then Amy began to up the intensity of the brief encounters finding excuses to bend over to pick something up she had dropped, or opening her legs slightly as she turned over whilst he walked past. She was indeed becoming aware of what a wonderfully hedonistic, and sexually charged little creature she was.

I was accustomed to having an audience now and then. There is always an element of performance inherent in the sessions I conduct. I was delightfully surprised to find Amy had invited our voyeuristic friend to join us for a drink; his eyes were large as saucers as he sat staring at Amy, who was making small talk, talk about boys finding a window to the local Bordello. I was interested to see how far Amy would take this.

It wasn't exactly a challenge, Amy soon had him eating out of the palm of her hand, fetching and carrying drinks and towels around for her, her natural charm almost completely entrancing him, she was amazing. I had to admire the skill of her work. Amy's innocence as she asked him to lotion her back made me smile, even my resolve faltered at that task. Our friend's eyes bulged out of their sockets and he was unable to answer instead nodding his head almost in disbelief at his luck.

His hands moved hesitantly at first before growing bolder caressing her back, he was in a daze. Amy worked him like a charm giggling and playing ticklish in all the right places, he rushed her feet and calf's which I thought was a pity, however he made up for that becoming very adventurous on her thighs working her legs open slowly under the pretence of not wanting her to burn. Surprisingly he stopped at her ass not daring to move his fingers another millimetre. Amy whined slightly in that little girl voice of hers, all fight left in his body dissipated instantly. His hands were unsure at first trembling visibly, scared he may cross the invisible line of consent any second, when Amy moaned and arched her hips slightly, he instantly began to knead her flesh as though mixing bread dough, no pleasure no enjoyment for my dear sweet Amy, just his pure lust driving him on. Amy's eyes met mine. I was tempted to stop this before he hurt her, something which Amy saw in my eyes, she looked at me her eyes seemed to call to me, don't fight me on this they said, I can handle it. My heart was pounding in my chest, blood rushing to my brain. Against my better judgement, I did nothing.

God, what was she doing? I stared in disbelief as she rolled on her back and pulled him over straddling her waist, the arrogant bastard had the nerve to look over at me smirking, and I was riled. His revenge would be something I would savour for quite some time. The idea of his hide decorating my wall was a pleasing one, but unfeasible given the situation we were in. Only my trust in Amy held me back from finding the nearest deadly object. How I wished for my riding crop right then.

His smirk continued as he leaned down to kiss her sweet lips. What a virile stud he thought he was. My heart was pounding. Amy placed a finger over his lips as they were millimetres from hers, pushing his body back to a sitting position. "You have not earned that right, mister." Her voice purred. His confusion was clear, my mind racing a thousand miles an hour, Amy was grasping what I had taught her, denial can be a great tool at her disposal and she was using it better than I could have hoped. His discomfort was so rewarding.

He watched spell bound as she ran her finger over her stomach and over her breasts before continuing up her neck and tracing the outline of her lips, such a sensual act. His blood almost burst from his beet red cheeks as she sucked her finger into her mouth. His whole body tensed, his feet digging into the sand, his humiliation complete with the now soiled Speedo's he was wearing. He quickly backed off Amy almost crossing his legs hiding his embarrassment, apologising for anything he could think about backing away from us all the time. I laughed a cold callous laugh very intentionally I might add.

I sat staring at Amy as she took a drink of water from her bottle by the foot of the sun recliner looking very pleased with herself and her latest coupe. "Gah!" She said bobbing her tongue out at me. "Lotion."

"So?" I began before thinking better about finishing that particular sentence.

Sosino
Sosino
5 Followers
12