Undertaker's Loving Pet Ch. 03

Story Info
She was sliding down his body.
797 words
3.83
19.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is fiction. The characters in this story are a product of the author's imagination, though some of them have the names of real people and bear some resemblance to their namesakes. Nothing here should be taken as speculations, facts, wishes or assumptions about any actual person or relationship. Some language and incidents may not be appropriate for the sensitive reader.

* * * * *

The Undertaker woke up later that night from caresses from Jan. She was sliding down his body, kissing her way to where she wanted to be. She had stopped at his waist when he woke. He started to sit up. Jan placed her hands on his chest shaking her head no.

He laughed and decided to let her have her way, this time. Jan wrapped her lips around him using her tongue to play with the tip of his shaft. She slid him as far as she could in her mouth without choking and started working her way back up. On the upward stroke, she used her tongue to add more pressure. She tried lightly raking her teeth on his rod to just see what he reaction would be.

"I see now why Kane reacted like he did. You're amazing." He could feel her smile around him.

How could one person make him so happy? He had his share of women all over. None had made him feel this way. If he was not careful, someone would get hurt.

She worked on pleasuring him with her mouth for a few minutes more.

When she was ready, she sat up. Crawling on her hands and knees, she went up to give him a kiss before sitting back. He placed his hands on her waist. She raised herself up to where she was hovering above his cock.

Slowly she slid down on his manhood, sending a shiver through him. He wasn't accustomed to someone taking charge of his pleasure. This showed him something else about Jan he didn't know. Even though she was a submissive by nature, she could take charge if she wanted to. He felt better knowing this. Taker wouldn't have to worry so much about her. Jan could and would think for herself. There would be no emotional baggage here.

Taker just laid back and let her ride for as long as she wanted to. Well, as long as he could stand it. This was Jan's night. He knew the reality of it. Tonight might be all they would have. Jan and Dave may not wish to continue with this sort of relationship. He hadn't come here to find another 'bride', as they were called. There was just something about her. When he first saw her, he wanted to have her in his life for a while.

Taker was honest with all of his brides before anything started between them. If they were getting to dependent of him or they were just using their relationship for gain, then he would end it. He had no fear of this from Jan.

She had been riding on top of him for a while and had found her release a couple of times. Her inner muscles were clasping around him so tight that it was all he could do not to loose himself before he wanted to. He took hold of her waist and flipped them both over without missing a beat.

Now it was time for him to take control back over. Taker looked into Jan's eyes and gave a grin that told her he was up to something. He pulled almost all the way out, leaving the head to tease her with. Try as she might, she couldn't cause him to move. She pulled with her arms, pushed with her legs and feet. She also tried to raise herself up to get what she wanted. Taker would raise up with her just so she couldn't get what she wanted. He would laugh at her attempts, loving the playfulness of it. He hadn't been this relaxed or enjoyed himself this much in a long time.

Jan enjoyed seeing this side of the Undertaker. It showed a humorous sided of him not very many got to see.

She reached up and gave him a kiss that surprised him. It wasn't one that was meant to be sexual in nature. This kiss had more heart and feeling in it than any other he had before. Jan truly cared about him, the man, not the Undertaker, the star. This meant more to him than anything else ever had.

He gave into his desire and hers now. She had caught him off guard by playing. This was not the time to just have sex, Taker made love to Jan this time.

TBC