Underwear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

Doing this with a mortal, he ran the risk of choking his partner before he was halfway satisfied but another Vampire was fair game. Not all of them were able to take him this deeply, of course. The gag reflex was instinctive, even among the undead. Rayne, however, was a professional. He had sucked cock for a living and Jabez knew that he was equal to the challenge. Slowly and smoothly he pulsed, tangling the singer’s dark, silken hair around his fingers and pulling on it hard in time with the thrust of his erect member. Rayne groaned hungrily and his mouth worked the warm, fleshy column expertly as it surged between his lips. Throughout, he was almost completely silent, even when Jabez roughly forced his head back so that he could see how the movement of his cock head expanded the younger vampire’s smooth white throat with every thrust.

“Would your devoted boyfriend like to watch you doing this for me, do you think?” he purred, thoroughly stimulated by his young lover’s absolute subservience. “Would it make him hot and hard, watching as I force you to swallow my cock?”

When Rayne just sucked on him harder, he smiled knowingly.

“Perhaps we should invite him up after all. Strip him and bind him tightly to one of the posts. Gag him so that he cannot interrupt our pleasure, then watch his manhood stiffen as you submit to my needs in front of him. Would that bring him to a spontaneous climax, do you think?”

“'Mmhhuck oooh'!” Rayne swore incoherently, around his slowly pounding sex.

“Oh… you will,” Jabez promised sweetly, and knelt forward, over him, filling his mouth and throat more vigorously.

It took only a few minutes of furious thrusting to bring him to the edge of orgasm once more. Jabez withdrew quickly, and even he was panting a little as his prick dripped slow, hot globs of pre-cum into Rayne’s pale, sharp-boned, pretty face. The singer sucked in a long gulp of air as his mouth was emptied and wriggled urgently under him, pulling on the bonds that restrained his hands and feet.

“Shall I call him?” the Everman whispered at last. “Shall I call your boyfriend and allow him to listen as I fuck you hard on the bed where he normally makes love to you?”

“Don’t you dare!” Rayne gasped, fighting a little harder.

“He means something to you then? I don’t know whether I should be jealous or amused!” Jabez rubbed himself slowly on the younger vampire’s leather-clad torso and belly.

“You bastard! He’s a good person. Don’t you dare hurt him!” Rayne warned, his voice still a husky growl.

“He would not be harmed, physically. I just wish to discover if he enjoys seeing you used. It would amuse me to fuck you violently in front of him and watch him become aroused.” Jabez bent over him and licked Rayne’s nipples until they stood proud like buds about to burst into bloom. “He enjoys screwing you in restraints. I imagine he would also be willing to share you with me. Have you shown him your pornographic movies yet?”

Rayne shook his head furiously.

“You fucker! I was serious about that axe, you know!”

“Such a pity,” Jabez purred, apparently unperturbed by this threat. “I’m sure it would excite him just as it excited me. It was most enjoyable, watching you submit to all those greased, muscular, stimulated men.”

He removed his mate’s blindfold and reached for the telephone. When Rayne swore at him virulently, he set it aside for a moment and searched in the drawers for a suitable gag, forcing the large, bright red rubber ball between the young vampire male’s dangerously sharp teeth and buckling the strap tightly behind his head.

“Mmmmh…mmmph…mmmm!” Rayne protested, thrashing and struggling under him as he picked up the receiver once more and selected Kev’s mobile number on the speed dial.

“Mr Delaney? Ah, hello. You don’t know me, I am a friend of Rayne’s. It would, I think, be in your interests to come promptly to his apartment… Yes, I know. He can be a little overwrought about these things. I’m sure the matter can be settled amicably… No, that’s all right. I will leave the door on the latch for you. Just come right up.”

Rayne glared at him furiously, struggling with bonds that Jabez now tightened and secured. He removed the wrist straps one at a time, binding the younger creature’s slender wrists into padded leather cuffs with four buckles apiece and securing them to the wooden bedframe so that Rayne was tied to the bed with his arms stretched out to either side in a cruciform position. His legs were still raised and spread wide. Jabez lubricated his rectum thoroughly with three fingers whilst he waited for Kevan to return to the apartment.

He put a greased finger to his lips as they heard a call from down below. Rayne bit down on the gag, moaning indecipherably and fighting the restraints as Jabez slipped away from him, moving soundlessly down the stairs to ambush Kevan.

Creeping up behind the mortal was easy enough. He applied his fingers firmly to the pressure point at the base of Kev’s skull and caught him before he dropped limply to the ground. On the lounge floor, he stripped the man naked, then carried him back upstairs to the bedroom, where he used the remaining buckles and straps to bind him to one of the head posts on his knees, with his arms behind him. Rayne was still fighting the bonds that held him in thrall on the bed with his thighs parted in readiness for sex. Before the mortal came to his senses, Jabez gagged him too.

Kev stared in disbelief at the scene that met his eyes as his vision cleared and he realised where he was. Ray was lying on his back before him in the most submissive and exciting pose imaginable. He sprawled there with his long legs bound apart, his head turned to face Kev with wide pleading eyes; a large, rubber ball strapped between his glossy lips to keep him quiet. To Kevan’s amazement and pleasure he was wearing the leather basque and mini-skirt, over black suspenders and ripped fishnet stockings. As he struggled on the mattress, Kev became aware of two things, firstly he was also tied up and gagged tightly, but more importantly, he was naked and half-erect.

Now as he watched, a huge, well-muscled blond man came from the shadows and knelt between Rayne’s slim thighs. He too was stark naked and fondling the largest, longest dick Kev had ever seen. He had long, pale blond hair like a woman but nothing else about him was remotely feminine. As Kevan met his dark, golden eyes, the stranger smiled with savage enjoyment, showing sharp, curved dogteeth. There could be no mistaking it; he was a fellow Vampire.

Kev began to struggle as well, completely in vain, as the huge stranger reached for a tube of lubricant and squeezed it liberally onto his cock, rubbing it languorously over his vast, tumescent member until it stood up hard and proud against his well-muscled belly. Rayne moaned hungrily and tugged on the restraints as their captor prowled forward between his thighs and began to rub the head of his gigantic penis slowly between his bare buttocks.

Rayne turned his face away unable to watch the mingled awe and fear in Kevan’s face as he was spread and probed on the bed. Kev had begun to get hard almost as soon as he came round and registered Rayne’s situation. He supposed it should not have come as a surprise to him. He knew exactly what turned Kevan on and this was it. He groaned softly, deep in his throat as Jabez stroked his thighs and bare arse and urged that hot, rock-hard prick up against his fiercely frigged hole. He was furious, but also excited as only Jabez could get him. The moan intensified and he bit down hard on the gag in his mouth as that fat, slippery cock head pressed on his ring and forced it to yield. A little grunt of astonishment was forced out of him as it popped through the tight circle of muscle and was immediately forced deeper. Cool, powerful hands eased his skirt higher, showing Kev his rising erection as he was slowly and firmly penetrated and fucked.

“He loves this, Mr Delaney,” Jabez purred seductively. “And you love it too, don’t you? You love to see him get impaled this way. What red-blooded man would not?”

Very reluctantly, Rayne turned his head. Jabez was right. Kevan could not take his eyes off his lover’s bare arse, and the sight of that enormous penis pushing its way slowly into him was making his own cock throb and stand upright with no manual assistance at all. There was still an element of fear in Kev’s expression and posture but Rayne could almost taste his guilty pleasure in the show that Jabez had staged for him.

He groaned quietly as the Everman pulsed deeper and harder, sinking further into him with every thrust. In spite of the straps that bit into his wrists and ankles, the sensation of being filled slowly by that magnificent hard-on was incredibly stimulating. He had been bound and ‘raped’ by less attractive assailants, he supposed. Sinking his extending fangs into the rubber ‘bit’ of the gag in his mouth, he arched his back and tried to force himself downward urgently onto his lover’s cock. This morning as he and Kevan argued about women’s clothing he could never have imagined that the day would turn out to be so bizarre. Or so satisfying.

And he was certainly getting thoroughly satisfied. As was Kevan.

Rayne let his head roll to one side, facing the embarrassed mortal. Kevan Delaney’s dick was rock hard and throbbing. Copious rivulets of pre-cum oozed from the exposed glans and trickled down his shaft like melting icing on a spar of hot, purple wedding cake. He was overwhelmed by his own desire to take Kev in his mouth and suck him off. As Jabez knelt over him and began to pound him harder, he looked his beautiful Sire directly in the eyes, trying to somehow convey his hunger without words.

Jabez made him wait. The ancient Vampire bucked the whole length of his impressive tool into Rayne’s submissive body as Kevan watched and struggled, visibly eager to take his own turn between Ray’s legs. On the bed, Rayne Wylde writhed and moaned at the intense tingling pleasure that coursed from his violated fundament to his tight, throbbing balls. It was like having a child’s arm thrust up his arse, punching his prostate. He keened desperately as each stab took him closer to orgasm, unable to touch or pleasure himself.

When all three of them were on the brink of release, Jabez knelt back with a long sigh of pleasure and suppressed satisfaction. Very slowly and tormentingly he withdrew, then carefully unfastened his captive’s ankles. Kevan was staring at him in bewilderment and no little disappointment. Rayne was hyperventilating quietly on the bed, stunned and cheated.

“You enjoyed watching that, did you not?” Jabez purred, eyeing the mortal lasciviously.

Kev nodded, rather awkwardly, still embarrassed.

“But you would like to use our little slut, also? It would please you to feel ‘her’ struggling beneath you as you force yourself into her tight young hole?”

Rayne closed his eyes so that he could not see Kevan’s eager face. His boyfriend was keen to do just that. Gently, Jabez removed the gag and unbuckled his wrists.

“Bastard!” Rayne hissed at him softly and viciously.

“Now, now,” Jabez admonished in a good-humoured tone. “Can you not see how much pleasure you give your friend?” He stroked a hand through Rayne’s hair and closed his fist tightly in the singer’s unruly mane, pulling him to his knees. “Mr Delaney, would you like to feel our little slut’s hot, dirty mouth on your hard cock?”

Kevan nodded rather too quickly. Rayne fired a filthy look at him and his cheeks flushed conspicuously. Then Jabez was hauling him across the mattress to kneel in front of Kev and urging his face down into the mortal’s hot, hairy crotch.

“You wanted to fellate him,” he reminded Rayne in a husky whisper as he guided the man’s hard on between his Fledgling’s lips and pushed the singer’s dark head down into Kevan’s groin. “Suck him off, or I will be forced to whip you soundly.”

Kevan was hard and throbbing in his mouth as Jabez held him by the hair and urged his lips up and down on the man’s tool. Kev was still bound and gagged but struggled to thrust in and out of his mouth all the same. Once Rayne got into a steady rhythm, Jabez released his hair and pulled the singer’s arms behind him, using the pair of boot straps to fasten his wrists and elbows together, then pulling up his skirt and probing with his hard cock between the younger vampire’s smooth, pale buttocks. As he rammed himself in once more, Rayne’s head came up and he cried out in very real pain.

Kevan whimpered, deprived of the warm, sucking sensation briefly, until Jabez gripped his lover’s tangled hair and forced his head back down.

“This is your last warning,” he growled softly to the beautiful young man who knelt between them. “If you resist us again, you ‘will’ be tied to the bed and whipped until you bleed.”

The threat, coupled with the sight of Jabez Everman’s enormous cock violating Rayne’s arsehole close up, was enough to make Kevan spurt hard without losing his erection. He gazed down gratefully as his spunk dripped from the gorgeous young vampire’s sucking mouth. His eyes travelled further along the young man’s leather clad back to watch eagerly as Everman’s gigantic, glistening penis pumped Rayne’s vulnerable arsehole harder and faster. He bucked his cock upward rapidly into his lover’s sexy mouth, massively turned on by the way his mini-skirt was pushed up above his skinny hips, revealing his suspenders and stocking tops. He was unable to get his tightly bound arms under him so his pretty face rested in Kevan’s crotch, making it easier for the mortal to fuck his mouth as Everman simultaneously buggered him with that enormous knob.

Kevan felt the huff of his mate’s hot breath then Rayne moaned without words and his slender body quivered with ecstasy. Something hot and wet splashed Kev’s knees and thighs as the young vampire climaxed for them both. As his lips parted in a gasp of delight, Kevan filled his mouth with a thick, pearly rope of sticky cum, that trickled over his full, pale lips and down his chin.

Rayne cried out involuntarily as his balls yielded to the vigorous pounding and he spurted helplessly all over Kevan, who did not seem to mind. His cock was still twitching urgently as Kev responded in kind, delivering a second gush of hot, spicy-tasting spunk into his mouth. If anyone had told him earlier that being forced like this would get him so hot, he would have laughed them out of town. It had been years since Rayne Wylde had played the submissive for more than one man. Now he could not believe how horny he was. When Jabez gripped his hips fiercely and pulled his bare bum back hard into that thrusting crotch, impaling him fully on his thirteen and half inch cock, he almost whimpered with disappointment that it was over so soon.

The heat of Everman’s climax filled his rectum like a river of lava. Jabez crouched over him, keeping that fabulous prick in him for as long as he could, then slowly backing out of his throbbing anus, leaving Rayne feeling empty and forlorn. The younger vampire sank down on the bedcovers, still tightly bound and vulnerable. His lovers’ cum cooled and dried on his bare skin.

Above him, Jabez and Kevan exchanged a long, appreciative ‘look’. At last, Jabez climbed off the bed and released the mortal, unfastening the gag, to Kev’s infinite relief.

“That was amazing,” he panted, shaking his head.

“Immensely satisfying,” Jabez agreed. “I congratulate you on training her so thoroughly as your submissive.”

Kev shook his head some more. “I’ve never dared to take it as far as this.”

“Perhaps now you will do so more often,” Jabez purred.

“I think Ray would kill me,” Kev grinned warily.

“I am here, you know. I’m not deaf!” Rayne reminded him in a small, exhausted voice.

“I think you will find that she responds to a firm hand,” the Everman said, ignoring this protest. “If you handle her firmly, she invariably learns that submitting to rough anal penetration can be very rewarding.”

“Oh, I know that,” Kevan chuckled.

“Just you wait ‘til I get you on your own,” Rayne warned him.

Jabez stroked the young vampire’s sable hair fondly.

“Not just yet, my darling. Not until we’ve seen you stretched out on the bed in that fetching gymslip which Kevan has hidden away in the back of the closet!”

Kev blushed, wondering if the big blond bloodsucker could read his mind. Which was exactly what Jabez had done.

“You bastard!” Rayne hissed softly at him.

“Now, now,” Jabez soothed, with a fanged smile. “Behave yourself or we’ll have to spank you before we get you dressed.” He glanced at Kev. “Do we have some sexy yet virginal undies for our little schoolgirl slut?”

“I’ve got her the very thing,” Kevan exclaimed enthusiastically. From a drawer beneath the closet he produced a long, narrow box containing a tiny white lace bra with silicone filled cups, a pair of brief, white lace knickers with a full crotch and a slit in the back to allow anal access and a pair of white silk stockings together with a matching suspender belt.

“Ohhh, you have got to be joking!” Rayne groaned, shaking his head.

Jabez smiled thinly at him. “Would you prefer it if I were to hold you down on the bed while Kevan spanks you hard?”

A glance at Kev told him that the mortal was quite keen on this idea. Rayne scowled and snatched up the underwear recalcitrantly. They both watched as he stripped off (Kev helped him to remove the basque, which was quite a relief to take off) and put on the flimsy white garments. Then Kev dressed him in a very short, grey, pleated skirt and a tight white blouse with a low neckline. He fastened a school tie loosely under the collar and pulled it down to just beneath the front clasp of the white brassiere. Rayne owned a pair of silver hi-top trainers, which set off the ensemble quite sweetly.

“What a sexy young thing you are,” Jabez remarked lazily. He was sprawled naked on the bed, watching all of this and stroking his penis slowly. His long, circumcised cock was fully hard in his hand.

Kevan got dressed but left his underpants off and did not zip his fly. His own cock was half-hard again from helping Rayne to dress and now he said; “Oh, Miss Wylde is a virgin, aren’t you my lovely?”

Rayne gave him a cryptic glance, but nodded once. They had played this game before. Kev liked him to pretend that he was in his early teens and ripe for deflowering. He had never done so dressed as a little girl, however. To round off his suspicions, Kevan fished out a hockey stick from under the bed and grinned at him.

“What do you expect me to do with this?” Rayne demanded, frowning at it sceptically.

“Use a little lube and your imagination!” Kev winked at him.

Jabez grinned ferally at the astounded expression on his Fledge’s face. Kev said; “This is the game. You’re in your room, um… exploring yourself with your hockey stick. We’re gonna watch you getting off for a little while, then we’re going to come in and punish you and teach you how to be a proper teenage slut for both of us.”

“In. Your. Dreams.” Rayne said vehemently. Before either of them could protest, or restrain him again, he was gone. There were 'some' advantages to being a Vampire, after all.

In the lobby he quickly swapped his gymslip for jeans and a shirt, wrapping himself in a long coat before setting out into the sharp, cold Manchester night. He would give them a couple of hours to get bored and vacate his apartment, then come home and have the locks changed.

Rayne Wylde was half way down Canal Street and feeling distinctly pleased with himself when he realised that he was still carrying a hockey stick over one shoulder!

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers
12