Underwear Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"Mmmhhh... I love you, Ray," Kevan rumbled softly in his ear, holding him so close that their bodies felt like one entity.

Rayne experienced a little prickle of anxiety all through his skin that disturbed the peace of that one blissful moment. He tried not to let Kevan feel the shiver that ran through him but knew that it was a vain effort.

"I know you don't like to hear it, but it's true," Kev whispered to him, kissing his neck and throat again, so softly that his mouth felt like silk on Rayne's naked body. "And I know you don't love me, I understand that it's difficult for you. And I don't mind, really... I don't mind, so long as we can be together like this sometimes. You know what I mean, Ray?"

The Vampire put a hand against his lover's chest and gently pushed until Kevan was kneeling over him and he could look the mortal in the eyes. If Kev was playing games with him he would know it. Words could weave spells of disorientation but the eyes never lied. The look in Kevan Delaney's wide blue eyes would have broken his heart if he had a functioning heart to break.

"I don't deserve you, Kev," he said quietly at last. "I mean... you can be a bloody idiot sometimes but I know you're a good bloke. And you really ought to find yourself someone a bit more..."

Human... his subconscious mind finished slyly.

"I don't want anyone 'a bit more' anything," Kevan protested at once. "I just want you. I've tried being a normal, straight, married bloke and that didn't work. I've tried 'Jack the Lad' and it's just not me. Ever since I first met you in the pub that night I've not been able to get you out of my mind."

"You know I move in dangerous circles, Kev," the Vampire warned quietly. "You've already seen the kind of villains I deal with and the results aren't pretty. Not ever!"

"I know what you are," his mate responded with a shake of his head. "And it doesn't matter. I was out in the Falklands once, remember. And I deal with all kinds of miserable scrotes as a part of my job. Like that fucker we pulled in the other day with the photos, yeah? And we've got to be polite to 'em. That really galls me, you know. All I want to do is get the bastard on his own in a cell and beat the pervert until he screams. But we can't do it."

"'I' can do it," Rayne said atonally. His ice-green eyes darkened slightly as he said the words and Kevan knew it was not an idle threat. The look on his face said that he was already regretting giving Rayne the name of the pornographer they had arrested in Hulme.

"Don't kill him, Ray," he begged now. "If he can lead us to his friends then we might have a major bust on our hands. He's just a fuckin' minnow, this one."

The Vampire hissed softly through slowly extending dog teeth. Kevan had seen him get angry but his anger was not normally directed the mortal's way. He held his ground bravely.

"I know you wouldn't hurt me just to get to him," he said in a solemn tone.

"I want to be there when you interview him," Rayne whispered huskily. "I'll do anything you want in return; I'll dress up; I'll fuck your mates; anything... but I want to be there."

The pay-off was tempting, he could see it. Kevan was already deliberating the price he would exact for a favour such as the one his lover wanted. His response when it came was surprising though.

"A bit of dressing up might be in order actually. A bit of play-acting; you're good at that, aren't you?" Kev speculated, looking thoughtful rather than lustful. "Yeah... that could just work."

***

Paul at Amberley's had been giving Rayne Wylde deportment lessons so that he could move with feminine grace in the most extreme footwear. The lisping assistant loved to watch him trying on shoes. And he loved to help even more. Rayne had discovered on his last visit to the curious emporium off Oldham Street that the tall blond man had a massive foot fetish. The Vampire was courageous enough by now to go shopping on his own. He had already decided that it was safer to buy his own outfits than let Kevan run riot in the role of Dresser. He had gone back to the curious outfitters off Oldham Street to apologise for running away without paying for the items he had virtually ruined on the day that he first visited the store. Since then it had become a bit of a habit to stop by at Amberley's just to chat with Paul for a while. When he was not in full-on sales assistant mode, the camp young man was actually quite amusing.

During his most recent visit the blond lad had invited Rayne to his house for lunch. This was a fairly neutral request but Paul then added, almost too casually, that he would like it very much if Rayne would stay and play with him for a while after they had eaten.

He was expecting sex but the game, it soon transpired, involved dressing up. Paul's bedroom was like a set from the movie Cabaret with huge mirrors ringed with lights and a vast, black, silk draped bed. It was akin to walking onto a stage. The childlike excitement shone in Paul's pale blue eyes as he ushered his new friend into his most private sanctum.

"Why don't you take your clothes off?" he suggested, running a hand slowly down Rayne's back as the Vampire turned to look at him.

"Why would I want to do that?" Rayne asked cautiously.

"So that I can dress you," Paul whispered with a little smile. "I promise to make you look beautiful. Just like a porcelain doll, but so sexy!"

He slid his hand into the open neck of Rayne's shirt, stroking the Vampire's pale, hairless chest with a fascinated expression on his face. The Vampire had already noticed that when he was on his own territory his lisp was not so bad. When Rayne did not move or speak, the blond man began to unbutton his shirt slowly and slipped it back off his slender shoulders.

"You have a lovely body," he whispered appreciatively. "So slim and androgynous. I want to touch you all over."

"Go on then," Rayne said with a tolerant quirk of his lips.

Paul moved in close, kissing his chest and neck searchingly as he unfastened Rayne's fly, easing his long, warm hands inside and pushing the heavy denim downward slowly. Rayne's jeans cascaded to his ankles and he put his head back, letting Paul lip at his throat and caress his torso and bare belly tentatively.

"Mmmmhhh... you go commando. Delicious!" he purred as his fingers curled around the Vampire's cock and began to stroke it. "God, you're so smooth. So cold though. You need warming up, darling," he sighed, running his other hand down over his companion's pert arse cheeks and touching his slim thighs.

"Are 'you' going to warm me up?" Rayne asked, feeling his fangs extend slightly at the idea of biting Paul and tasting his essence as the young man pumped his sex for him.

"I want to make you look truly stunning first," Paul murmured in his ear. "Your boyfriend likes to dress you up but he has no idea how beautiful you could be. I can make you into every man's most erotic dream."

He guided Rayne to his dressing table and crouched beside him, still fully dressed, selecting lipsticks and eye pencils. Deftly he ringed the Vampire's pale green eyes in kohl and a green pressed powder so dark that it was almost black. Next he worked a little stripe of blusher into the other man's ashen face beneath the sharp line of his cheekbones. Looking in the mirror, Rayne thought the shadows made his face look gaunt but he said nothing. Paul selected a deep purple lipstick then, almost as black as the eyeshadow, gently stroking it over his playmate's full, pale lips.

"God, you have such a beautiful face," he exhaled as he worked on Rayne's mouth. "Your eyelashes are incredible. You don't even need mascara!"

He teased his accomplice's dark hair up with a long toothed comb and pinned it in layers so that it cascaded from the crown of his head, baring his neck and face, then opened the top drawer and produced a black collar in patent leather with a huge silver buckle which he fastened around the other man's neck. Next, he went to his expansive wardrobe and produced a tight, black velvet basque for him with little downy feathers around the cups and seams. Rayne caught his breath as he was cinched into the shapely garment. If he had believed that his waistline could not get any smaller he was soon to be proven wrong. The stays of the tight black garment pulled him in until he had an hourglass figure and was grateful that he did not 'have' to breathe. Paul procured a pair of black velvet, full length gloves, black suspenders and sheer, dusky, silk stockings with an old fashioned back seam from one of the drawers and took his time putting them on his new playmate, especially the stockings. As his guest sat on the edge of the bed, the blond man slowly rolled the silken garments up his slender legs, stroking Rayne's feet and his calves and thighs almost possessively. He deftly fastened the hook and eye suspenders, one at a time, kissing each one as he completed his task.

"You're a big boy, we're going to have to take drastic action to get you into the panties," he exhaled finally, producing a tiny pair of black lace knickers that looked no more substantial than a lady's decorative hanky. "Lie down on the bed and lift your legs."

Rayne laughed sceptically but he did as he was told and moaned a little as Paul produced a tube of lubricant and applied a blob to his ring, gently rubbing it in with a fingertip. The moans became sighs of appreciation as the blond penetrated his rectum and began to stimulate him internally with two fingers. When he pulled his fingers out Rayne groaned with disappointment but the emotion was short-lived. His host now pulled a small, fat, tapered butt-plug from the same drawer that had disgorged the lube and greased it thoroughly before easing it up his companion's twitching anus. He felt deliciously full inside with the firm rubber plug up his arse. Next Paul began to fondle Rayne's balls, pressing on them gently, manipulating the throbbing orbs in his scrotal sac until the Vampire was on fire and his cock was rock hard. Paul carefully lifted and tucked his partner's nuts back up into his scrotum a little at a time until they were almost completely hidden behind his pelvic bone. The sensation was so alien that it made Rayne's eyes water.

But that was nothing compared to the next treat his host had in store for him. A black latex sheath was the next item of apparel and Paul rolled it onto his playmate's cock with extreme care, making sure that every inch of Rayne's hard sex was encased in fine, shiny black rubber. There was a little loop in the head of the sheath and he clipped a short, silver chain to it, then fastened a tight black cock strap around the base of Rayne's dick, holding it in place. The chain was tugged back between Rayne's thighs and the other end was clipped to a matching loop in the cap of the butt-plug, restraining the Vampire's cock between his legs. Now, Paul eased the skimpy panties between his thighs and fastened them with ribbon ties just beneath his hip bones.

"Lovely!" he panted, rising to look down on his creation. "Now for the piece de resistance!"

Rayne could not imagine what Paul might have in mind to top his absolute emasculation. The tall blond man returned to the wardrobe and when he came back to the bed he was holding a black, velvet box. He opened it to reveal a pair of black, patent stilleto-heeled shoes with a long, winklepicker toe and ankle straps with big silver buckles. The heels were five inches long and sharp as daggers. Paul put his face into them and breathed in the scent of new leather reverently. His cock was thrusting against the crotch of his faded jeans now and he had to unfasten his fly when he knelt on the bed to put the shoes on Rayne's feet.

This was a performance in itself for the blond man first crouched and worshipped his companion's stockinged feet, stroking, kissing and licking them through the silk as the Vampire lay on his bed feeling bizarrely aroused in spite of the curious circumstances. Kneeling up, Paul lowered his pants and guided Rayne's feet to his groin, coaxing his beautiful guest to rub his silk-clad soles over his hard sex until he began to leak copiously. Paul took hold of Rayne's feet and began to thrust his cock between them until he climaxed hard, spattering the black silk and the lace of his playmate's panties with his cum.

Rayne was torn between disgust and amusement by now, and lay back with a little chuckle as Paul crouched between his legs and put the shoes on his feet with all the ceremony of Prince Charming fitting the slipper onto Cinderella. Again he kissed his companion's feet all over, sucking the elegant toes and the pointed heels and masturbating hard as he did so.

They did not have sex, which seemed most peculiar to Rayne after all the effort Paul went to with his foreplay. For Paul the worship of his feet was the most important thing. It was what brought him to an aching, shuddering climax on no less than three separate occasions.

Once he had found relief, Paul taught his beautiful guest how to walk in the shoes. He gazed adoringly at the Vampire as Rayne strutted elegantly up and down his bedroom floor like a glamour model on a private catwalk. This was a precursor to Paul stripping off and prostrating himself naked in front of Rayne, kissing his feet some more. Then sprawling supine on the bedroom floor he begged the Vampire to grind the toes of his fabulous shoes in his crotch. He came hard whilst Rayne was abusing his groin this way. When he had spilled the last of his seed, Paul unfastened the ties of Rayne's panties with his teeth and undid the cock strap and the chain between his guest's thighs. He masturbated Rayne to orgasm within the latex sheath as the Vampire stood astride him, pumping his hand rapidly up and down the rigid shaft of Rayne's long, hard cock. The friction of the thin layer of rubber between Paul's hand and his sensitive sex brought him off quickly and he filled the sheath with his semen, uttering a short, sharp bark of pleasure as he exploded.

Paul peeled the prophylactic slowly off his cock, careful not to spill any of his companion's ejaculate, then licked Rayne's cock clean before putting the open end of the sheath into his mouth and squeezing the cum out of it, gobbling it down greedily.

They took a quick shower together and neither man was particularly talkative. Rayne was still bemused by the situation and Paul seemed quite shy and reserved about what he had just done. The Vampire knelt in silence and sucked Paul's cock beneath the cascade of water. He sensed that the blond man felt awkward about letting him do that, as if he would somehow be left in Rayne's debt, but he tolerated it and climaxed quickly and economically between Rayne's skilful lips.

They went their separate ways on leaving the house. Paul kissed him quickly and tentatively on the cheek, then went back to work and Rayne wandered down from Ancoats into the city to meet up with Kevan at Brown Street station, where his lover had been working. Kev was up to something, he could tell, and he was curious to discover what.

***

"You want me to act as 'bait'?" he exclaimed, just under an hour later after he had watched through a one way mirror as Kevan and another detective he did not know grilled the man they had arrested in Hulme with the illicit photos the other day. Although the prisoner was not familiar he did speak with a London accent and when the two men put the pressure on he admitted to having contacts in the south east who could get illegal photographs and movies for him within days of placing an order. He didn't make the films or take the pictures, he protested throughout; he was just the middleman.

The whole interview left Rayne with an unpleasant taste in his mouth that he could not quite get rid of. Somewhere out there someone was still distributing those photographs; the ones he had seen were almost certainly not the originals. And that someone most probably had a good idea of who the boy in the pictures was. Rayne had been blackmailed before, and the idea did not scare him. His nemesis most likely had no idea that Whipsnade's former lead vocalist was now a Vampire. When he made that discovery, Rayne wanted to be there.

He put it to the back of his mind for the time being. Now Kev was outlining the plan he had for Rayne to pay him back for that little breach of protocol and the Vampire was wondering if the sketchy information he had overheard was worth this much grief. The division had a serial killer on their hands; a man who had already murdered two female students and a young prostitute in the city over the past couple of months. Recently one of the girls he had attacked managed to escape with her life by playing dead whilst he raped her.

Kevan and Dave sketchily unveiled their prospective operation using Rayne, sweetly dressed up, as the lure to bring their catch in to land. They already knew they area he was operating in and the kind of girl he went for.

"It's either you or we send out a WPC that might get seriously hurt if he turns nasty," Kev explained rationally now. "This guy's been throttling students and young prozzies for over a month, Ray. He's a slippery bastard. Every time we think we're onto him he wriggles through the net again. But the girl that survived ID-ed him pretty comprehensively so we know what he looks like as well as his MO. We're not asking you to streetwalk, just look available. If anyone who doesn't fit the description asks you for sex just tell 'em you're waiting for someone."

Rayne sucked on his teeth with a reluctant scowl. He knew that Kev had a point. The man they were after wasn't a big guy but he was fast and strong. The police thought he might be an acrobat or some kind of fairground worker. He seemed to work an area for a little while then move on to a completely different patch. The regional Forces were combining their data to try and catch him. In Newark a few months before a schoolgirl had managed to get away from him after he raped her. She and the Manchester prostitute both provided descriptions of the same man. He was about 5' 8" and stocky with powerful arms and stomach muscles. His hair was fair and receding from his forehead and he wore it close cropped. There was a serpent tattoo on his upper right arm and another on his crotch around the base of his dick. On his chest there was the image of a naked girl. He wore a chunky gold ring on the forefinger of his left hand and an expensive looking watch on his left wrist.

"So you think he's still here?" the Vampire asked sceptically. "Wouldn't he have cleared off if he thinks the girl might put the finger on him?"

"He doesn't know she's still alive," Dave said quietly. "We managed to keep that out of the press, so far."

He's getting cocky," Kevan added. "We've got another one in the morgue, they brought her in this morning. Looks like she's been dead for a day or so."

"Christ!" Rayne exhaled bitterly. His mind was already made up but he had been on the game and he knew how vulnerable some of these kids could be. "Look... I'll give it a go," he ventured at last. "But we don't even know he's going to be attracted to me."

"All the girls he's attacked are smaller than him, very slim; generally quite young; short, dark hair and small breasts," Kevan told him, opening a folder and showing his lover some pictures of the victims, all of them naked, showing the extent of the virulent bruising around their necks and on their breasts and hips; and all, save two, quite obviously dead.

Rayne swallowed, feeling sick. The fear in the eyes of the Manchester survivor was stark. The young girl from Newark was just a kid, there was a blank, hopeless expression on her face and she did not look into the camera. He knew that Kev was right. None of these girls had stood a chance with their attacker. At least he might be able to fight the bastard off and maybe hold him until the Police got there. If it came to playing dead he had no equals, he thought with an ironic, humourless smile.

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers