Underwear Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers

"You do that to me when we're role-playing in bed," he mused now. "I've noticed it but I thought it must have been my imagination running away with me. Sometimes it feels like I'm inside a young lad, or even a girl. It's like you're suddenly a different person, Ray."

"It's a Vampire thing, I guess," his mate said awkwardly. "Like I said, I don't do it deliberately. But it's only happened since I was Turned."

"You said you rang the creep this morning?" the mortal reiterated thoughtfully.

"Yeah... I got his call-minder-thing. He hasn't rung back. Chances are he won't even remember me. Or his wife got to the message first and wiped it." Rayne looked sidelong at him.

"If he 'does' get back in touch, let me know straight away," Kevan said grimly. "I don't want you taking this fucker down on your own."

He sat up now, shuffling back into the driver's seat and pulling his belt back across. Rayne remained slumped in the other seat with his gaze fixed on the wet, rubbish strewn street through the windshield. A feeling of despondency had settled over him now and he contemplated trying to mentally influence his lover to take them back to his apartment so that he could just curl up in bed and hide. Kev put the car into gear and they pulled away, heading for Didsbury as if nothing had happened.

Rayne hadn't spoken to Dave Ramsay since the night he laid into that serial killer behind the University debating hall. He was conscious of having freaked the other man out a bit that night. Dave knew what he was, but he was still uneasy with the truth. Bernard, his lover, was also privy to Rayne's secret and probably knew all about his attempt to eviscerate a fifteen-stone mass-murderer in cold blood by now. Dave kept nothing from him; after the episode with the Canal Street killer last year he had told Bernard the whole story, including the fact that he had enjoyed several bouts of fantastic oral sex with Rayne Wylde after the case was firmly closed.

Most partners would have kicked him out but Dave and Bernie were swingers, which explained the Dutchman's tolerance, to a degree. Initially Rayne found it amusing, although he certainly appreciated their lifestyle a lot more since his second visit to the house in Didsbury.

*

The first time Kev had taken him to his partner's house, after dinner, the four of them had settled in the comfortable lounge with a bottle of brandy. In the course of some casual chatter, Bernard had suggested watching a movie and popped a DVD into the sleek, expensive looking machine. Dave was unbuttoning his shirt as he his lover returned to the sofa and Bernie did the same and began to kiss his mate passionately as the brief credits rolled on the huge, flat screen set into the living room wall.

It did not take long for the startled Vampire to figure that it was a hardcore porn film. As he snuggled on the sofa with his head on Kevan's shoulder and Kev's arm around him, Bernard curled up on his right, a warm intimate presence. At the farthest end of the couch Dave was kissing his lover's neck and groping the protuberant crotch of Bernie's tight white jeans. On screen, the initial innocent movie premise of an older man taking his new young lover to a party at a friend's house quickly descended into scenes of drunken fumbling and manipulation. The attractive youth was plied with drink by a number of men, then taken by his lover and a couple of his lover's friends to a bedroom where he was quickly stripped and slicked with baby oil and lubricant. His companions undressed quickly and coaxed the boy to suck on their cocks and rub lube on their erect members as he knelt on the bed, then fucked him in the mouth and arse with ruthless efficiency. Soon there was a queue of men at the bedroom door and the moaning, spurting youth was at the heart of a vigorous and prolonged anal and oral gangbang. His own arousal and the excitement of his myriad lovers was captured in graphic detail by the cameras.

Bernard had leaned towards him as Rayne stared mesmerised at the screen and Kevan caressed him slowly, slipping a hot hand between his mate's thighs to stroke his stiffening cock.

"You like?" the little Dutchman whispered, resting a hand on the Vampire's right thigh. "It's Nederlands porno, very high quality boysex from my homeland, yes?"

Rayne just nodded, not trusting his voice. His eyes had been fixed on the TV screen where the naked twink sprawled on his back with two long stiff cocks pulsing in his lubed arsehole and a thick erection pumping his open, cum-filled mouth. A number of men stood around the bed masturbating and the camera moved deftly between them to get it's close up shots of the boy's vigorous sexing. Rayne felt himself getting harder as he watched.

Bernard looked enquiringly past him to Kevan who nodded his head as well. Both men were now stroking the Vampire's groin, unimpeded. Then as Dave and Kevan watched, Bernard had begun to kiss Rayne passionately. To the soundtrack of squelches and moans from the TV their respective lovers helped them to undress and encouraged them to perform oral sex together on the settee. Kevan and Dave both stripped as well and began to kiss and lick the writhing pair. Then Dave guided Rayne's mouth from Bernie's cock to his own and Bernard began to gulp Kevan's long, thick penis down greedily. Rayne and Bernie rubbed together eagerly and their two mates helped to steer Bernard's erect cock into Rayne's arse, encouraging them to fuck and suck, completely naked and uninhibited on the sofa.

Rayne had lost track of the events of that night but he was sure that he had performed anal and oral sex with all three men at some point, as had Bernard. He was also invited to feed from each of them, which was a deeply rewarding experience. He had woken on the following morning feeling enormously contented.

*

Tonight Bernie greeted him on the doorstep like an old lover and planted a long, deep French kiss on his mouth as soon as he was in the hallway, much to Kevan's excited amusement. Their home was a vast, three storey Victorian terrace on a road that had mostly been converted into student bedsits. They had turned the bottom storey into a flat, which they rented out, but still lived on the other two floors. Rayne thought that Bernard seemed overly pleased to see them but it was in the Dutchman's nature to be wildly exuberant about everything and he dismissed the idea quickly. Dave was sprawled on the couch when they came into the living room and greeted them with a languid tilt of his hand. If he was uncomfortable with having a Vampire in his house he was polite enough not to let it show. Bernard fixed drinks for everyone and they sat down for dinner. Before the meal was served however there was a knock at the door and moments after Bernard went bounding off into the hall to answer it he returned with a tall, handsome, dark-skinned guy in tight blue jeans and a white sweater that hinted at a well-toned body beneath.

"Hi guys, this is Tony. He lives downstairs, you don't mind that he has a meal with us, no?" Bernie grinned. "He gets very lonely down there on his own."

Rayne looked at Kevan who shrugged and shook his head. Tony shook hands with them both very formally. He was a huge man, at least 6'4" with broad shoulders and a deep chest, narrowing down through his waist and hips. He wore his ebony hair close cropped and a couple of diamond ear studs glittered against the blackness of his skin. Rayne was fascinated by his eyes which were a pale grey colour, very striking given his dark complexion.

"Well, we can't have you getting lonely, can we?" he chuckled as his fingers curled around Tony's hand and the bigger man murmured his surprise at the strength of Rayne's grip.

Kevan moved in for a handshake with smooth, possessive speed. He put his arm around Rayne's shoulders as he introduced himself, staking his claim. The little Vampire glanced up at him with an incredulous smile, not sure whether he was touched or irritated by his lover's defensiveness. Whatever the catalyst for this little display of machismo, it was over with in moments and they all went through to the huge dining kitchen to eat.

Bernie adjusted the table settings so that he was sitting between Kev and Tony. He put Rayne on the newcomer's right, next to Dave Ramsay at the circular table so that Kevan and Dave could 'talk shop' as he put it, while he and Rayne found out more about Tony. Their tenant looked mildly embarrassed but soon settled down when the food was served up. Bernard had cooked a wonderful, fiery pasta dish with olives and peppers, drizzled with oil and dusted in flakes of parmesan. There was fresh, hot bread and bowls of garlic butter for dipping.

"I made that 'special for you," Bernard teased, pushing one of the little bowls towards Rayne as they all tucked in. "It has no garlic!" He winked at the Vampire playfully.

"Dunno who you've been talkin' to," Rayne said airily, dipping a finger into the butter and sucking it off with a lascivious smile. "I 'love' garlic. Can't get enough of the stuff!"

Over the course of the meal they interrogated Tony and Rayne learned that he was a firefighter and lived alone in the downstairs flat. Although he admitted that he liked men and occasionally brought lads back home for a fuck he hadn't met anyone he cared to settle down with yet.

"Christ! A chef, two cops and a fireman!" Rayne laughed. "All we need now is a strapping Paramedic and we've got the emergencies covered!"

"So, I already know Bernadette's a housewife superstar, and no mean cook. What do 'you' do all day, Rayne?" Tony wanted to know. The wine was loosening his tongue. In a lower tone he added; "And can I maybe come round one afternoon and help you do it?"

Kevan gave the guy a 'look' but Dave just nudged him and murmured something that Rayne only half caught, even with his sharp ears. Something about the idea never bothering him before. He frowned slightly, but Kev would not look at him so he peered up at Tony instead with a lazy smile.

"I used to be in a band," he said casually. "Now I just do this and that; a bit of writing, a bit of telly. I'm a night owl though. I sleep during the day."

"In his fur-lined coffin!" Bernard giggled.

"Go and play with your Marigolds, Nigella!" Rayne told him with a barbed grin.

"So you're not up for some fun when I'm not on call then?" Tony pretended to sound disappointed.

"That all depends on what you think of as fun?" Rayne reached over for a breadstick and stirred it languidly in the garlic butter.

" 'We' had fun last time you and Kev stayed over, didn't we, honey?" Bernard asked the Vampire with a suggestive smirk. "You seemed to be enjoying yourself with all our dicks, anyway!"

Rayne extracted the butter-slicked breadstick and nibbled on it pretending to think about that allegation.

"Oh... 'that' kind of fun," he said airily at last, licking his lips.

"You are a very wicked boy," Bernard told him.

"Takes one to know one!" Rayne grinned back at him.

Tony was staring eagerly from one to the other as they bantered with one another, a slightly wary smile on his face. He looked at Kevan who was studying him contemplatively across the table, possessive but curious at the same time.

"You're a lucky bloke," he said. "Your boyfriend's really hot."

"He's that all right," Kev admitted.

"What do you guys like to do?" Tony wanted to know.

"Do?" Kevan queried uncertainly. He thought he understood the question but clearly wasn't used to hearing it asked at the dinner table.

"In bed," Tony elucidated. "How does he like you to treat him in bed?"

Kev looked sidelong at Dave who just shrugged one shoulder and looked privately amused. Bernard was chuckling quietly.

"I don't think that's any or your business... yet," Rayne interjected before Kevan could volley off at the guy.

They all looked at the little Vampire curiously. Tony did not seem offended. His smile broadened.

"Well maybe when our dinner's settled you can take me into the bedroom and 'show' me what you like," he suggested with a wink. "We'll even let your boyfriend come and watch me doing you, if that turns him on!"

Rayne chewed on his lower lip, wondering privately what Dave and Bernie had already said to Tony behind the scenes. The little Vampire glanced at Kevan speculatively. He already 'knew' that would turn his lover on. Kev loved to spectate while other men were fucking him hard and making him suck. His only concern was that after his ardent declarations at the weekend and their stupendous row this evening Kevan might not now want to share him. The ring suddenly felt heavy on his finger and he glanced up at his mate, wondering at the same time if this was how it felt to be married; this uncertainty. Suddenly all the things he had taken for granted; the freedom to make his own choices; the readily available sex -- it was all being put under the microscope.

He need not have worried. The look in his mate's blue eyes said that the idea was already rousing his passions. Some things never changed. Slowly the Vampire turned his head and lowered his gaze. If he could see through the table he would have been staring straight at Tony's groin.

"Well..." he mused. "That all depends on a few things, doesn't it?"

Tony was not going to be sidelined. He rose to his feet and unbuckled his belt then yanked his zipper down firmly, murmuring; "I get it. You wanna check out the goods before you sample, 'em. I'm cool with that, gorgeous."

As he unbuttoned his waistband and opened his fly his stiffening cock jumped out of his jeans and he stuck his hand down his pants, quickly tugging out his heavy, neatly trimmed, black balls as well. He was not under-endowed in any sense. Across the table Dave exchanged a look with Kevan and made a small, incredulous puffing sound, shaking his head. Bernie's mouth was watering. Tony was at least 10 inches and he wasn't even fully hard. His cock was the colour of milk chocolate and easily as thick as Kevan's fat bone.

Rayne felt his fangs extend as he checked it out. He sensed that they were all looking from Tony to himself and waiting for him to rise to the unspoken challenge. Laughing quietly and shaking his head he pushed his chair back and reached out to take Tony's cock in his hand. It was hot and heavy to the touch, the skin dry and smooth against his fingers. Dave and Bernie's tenant was circumcised, with a Prince Albert piercing glittering through the head of his semi-erect penis. Rayne used it to tug the man towards him firmly and Tony sensibly came to heel. The little Vampire pushed a small dish across to the edge of the table and swirled the fellow's thick, dark cock in the creamy garlic butter. Then he crouched in front of the man and pulled Tony's dick into his mouth, slowly sucking the oily, yellow streaks of butter off the dark, pulsing helmet. He licked the man clean, taking his time, working his tongue stud in and out of Tony's piss slit, then lifted the long cock and licked his way down the throbbing vein on the underside of his rippling shaft to suck slowly on his firm, furry balls. By the time he came up for air he did not need to hold Tony's cock out of the way, it could stand unaided. It even looked pleased with itself.

"Fuckin' Christ!" Tony exhaled breathlessly.

Bernard already had his pants undone and was masturbating vigorously as he watched the show. Kevan was on his feet with his fly unzipped, fully hard.

"Sorry darlin', I think we're moving on to dessert already," Kev said to Bernie who just grinned and shook his head, as excited as Kevan was by the spectacle. Dave's hand was working the sizeable bulge in his jeans as he watched his partner's sexy mate openly fellating his half naked lodger at the dinner table.

Rayne took his time exploring the stranger's crotch with his lips and tongue. He loved sucking and licking men, especially when they were clean and this well hung. Rayne might not have had much appetite for food but he thought he could probably eat this man's cock and nuts all night.

Tony was not putting up a fight, for sure. The tall, powerful, black fireman began to thrust slowly as Rayne swallowed the head of his prick again, stroking it with his tongue.

Across the table Bernard now had his arms around Kevan's neck and his tongue in the bigger man's mouth. Rayne's lover unfastened the blond's jeans and pushed them down as they lapped hungrily at each other's mouths. Rayne experienced an irrational prickle of jealousy at seeing Kev snogging another man but it was gone as soon as it rose. Dave Ramsay had his pants down and came to kneel behind Rayne, kissing the back of the Vampire's neck and nuzzling his silky black hair as he helped Kevan's sexy boyfriend to get out of his clothes. Kevan and Bernard sank back down onto the chair Kev had recently vacated, still kissing ravenously. Kev dipped his finger in some more butter and eased it slowly up and down the Dutchman's smoothly waxed arse crack. Bernie ripped Kev's shirt open and rubbed his leaking prick against the bigger man's exposed belly and chest as Kevan's slippery finger pushed hard on the pucker of his anus.

On the floor, Rayne's shirt came off and his jeans were pushed down to his ankles. He rose now, as Tony collapsed onto his chair, panting with desperate excitement. Stepping out of his pants he straddled the newcomer's powerful black thighs, kissing his mouth hungrily. Dave pulled on Rayne's erect nipples and stroked the Vampire's painfully hard cock from behind. He was stiff as a rod between Rayne's pert buttocks, his mouth roaming greedily across the Vampire's slim shoulders and naked back. Tony's knob stuck up straight like a maypole, glistening with spit and pre-cum. Rayne's thumb found the stud beneath his cock head and rubbed it in slow, sensual circles as their lips moved together ravenously. He turned his head back and forth now, kissing Dave as Tony lipped his neck and sucked on his nipples then returning to the newcomer's mouth, delirious with pleasure as Dave bent to lick and finger his arsehole.

Bernard had wriggled slowly down Kevan's chest and was kneeling on the floor between the big ginger cop's open thighs, sucking hungrily on the fat fuck post jutting up from the nest of his heavy balls. His hand pumped the base of Kevan's dick fiercely as he nodded and gobbled on the leaking head. His bare arse bobbed in the air and Kev finger-fucked him rapidly whilst he was being treated to the delicious blow job. His other hand was hard at work on Bernie's stiff cock.

Dave dipped his fingers in the blue-cheese dip and pumped the slippery digits firmly up the arse of his best mate's sexy, naked lover. Tony tugged on Rayne's nipples with his teeth then stroked his hand through the singer's silky black mane. Releasing his tits he pushed Rayne's head back down to his cock, making the slender young man bend right over to swallow and suck his huge prick again. Dave rubbed his curving cock up between the singer's thighs, letting it lie against Rayne's balls as he frigged Kev's sexy lover deeper and harder with two fingers. Now Rayne's left hand moved down to curl around his own penis and Dave's, pulling them off slowly together as he nodded down onto Tony's long, thick erection. The fingers of the other hand were wrapped round the base of that massive black battering ram, easing up and down on it as his lips and tongue worked the upper six or seven inches.

"Uhhhh! It's no good, Ramsay!" Kevan groaned from across the table, where Bernard was trying valiantly to get his nine and a half incher all the way down his throat. "I'm gonna have to take your little slut to bed and give him a good hard fucking! He's gagging for a shagging!"

"Be my guest!" Dave panted happily. "But we're gonna fuck the mouth and arse off your cock hungry bitch here while you're busy knobbing my randy little tart!"

SadieRose
SadieRose
425 Followers