Undetermined Boundaries Ch. 04

Story Info
Meagan and Andy discover the full extent of the destruction.
1.8k words
4.34
16.1k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/05/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To all those who thought the rape scene from Chapter three was a bit odd, you'd be correct, it was. But that's the joy of creative license, and if you don't like it, eat me. The character of Meagan is based on someone I actually know, who honestly would think like that, even in such a ...... Compromising position. To all those who thought that I'm a bit insane, again, you'd be correct. But again, I state, eat me. This is MY story, and I'll have it go in whatever direction I fancy. Get over yourself, I don't see you trying to write anything.

~Breezy~


Andy had expected things to be worse. He quickly scanned the living room and the kitchen, seeing nothing really out of place, except for the 'carvings' on the wall. Wow, he thought, that guy has a major problem. Carved in to every wall that could be seen was the word 'skank.'

"Andy, I called....." he heard Meagan's breathing catch and turned to see her face go deathly pale.

"Meagan, I told you not to come in here, I haven't checked all the rooms yet." Andy admonished, but quickly went to her side to keep her from falling.

He led her back out of her apartment to wait for Dawn, Caryn, Dan and Richard to show up.

******************************************************

Dan hadn't heard the phone ring until after Richard answered.

"Hello?" Richard huffed into the phone. "..... Who?... Oh, yeah, hi.... What?..... When?...... Now?...... Ok, I'll get Dan and we'll be right over."

"Who was it?" Dan asked grumpily as Richard hung up the phone.

"That was Meagan, that chick that Andy's trying to bone. Apparently, someone broke down her apartment door and Andy went in to see if anyone's still in there, the fucktard." Richard replied, snuggling closer to Dan's shoulder.

Dan put his arm around Richard and said, "I thought you said you were gonna get me and we'd be right there? Who knows what kind of trouble Andy's getting into as we lay here?"

"Don't worry so much, honey, he can handle himself. We don't give that little guy as much credit as we should."

"Eh, true, but we still need to get over there, cause more than likely, that Meagan chick is gonna flip out."

Dan grunted as he pushed Richard off of his shoulder and sat up, looking around the room for his clothes.

*************************************************

Dawn woke up groggily, hearing the phone ring somewhere near her bed. She reached out and fumbled around trying to find it.

"Who's the shit head that disturbs the allmighty Dawn from her slumber?" She mumbled into the reciever. "Whoa, Meg, slow down, girl........ Ok........ Awww, shit....... I'll go grab Ryn and we'll be right over....... No, DON'T go in there........ He was smart....... He should have........ Oh, shut up or I won't be able to get over there quickly.... Ok, bye."

Dawn jumped out of bed and went into her living room where Caryn decided she'd crash tonight and shoved her off the couch.

"What the hell, woman?" Caryn grumped.

"Meg needs us over at her place. NOW!!" Dawn said as she bolted back to her room to get a jacket and some shoes.

"What happened, is she alright?" Caryn quiried as they ran out of Dawn's place to the Pathfinder.

"I dunno, Ryn, I dunno. She was speaking to quickly and all I caught was that her door had been broken down and Andy was in the apartment."

******************************************************

Caryn, Dawn, Richard, and Dan all showed up at the same time, in similar versions of disarray. They all headed towards the elevator, which Dawn got to first and held it open for the others to board quickly and pressing the button for the fifth floor.

"So, y'all got a call from Meagan too, huh?" Caryn asked after Richard and Dan got comfortable in a corner of the elevator.

"Yeah, something about her apartment door being broken down and Andy being a retard and going in there without a weapon or any sort of protection." Dan grunted out the answer while holding Richard around the waist against his chest.

"So, is he the reason why you declined my offer last night, Dan?" Dawn asked with a knowing look towards Richard.

"Which offer are you referring to, Dawn?" Richard asked, with a smirk, already knowing about the multiple offers she had extended towards his boyfriend.

Dawn turned a bright pink. "I'm sorry, but he's cute and he could have just told me that he was taken."

The elevator dinged, signalling a brief pause in their conversation. The doors opened and they saw Andy holding Meagan against his chest, rocking back and forth, while she clung to him and looked as if she were having a nervous breakdown.

*****************************************

It's about time they showed up, Andy thought as Dawn and Caryn came barrelling down the hallway towards their friend. Richard and Dan walked fast, but didn't run.

"Oh my god, Meg, what happened? Are you ok? Look at us, Meg, c'mon. We need to know if you're ok." Caryn tried to pry Meagan away from Andy, but he just shook his head and motioned for them to just go look in the apartment.

Caryn and Dawn slowly walked into the apartment and gasped in tandem with Dan and Richard who and bypassed the couple clinging to each other in the hallway.

"That son of a two balled, hair-lipped whore. He's got some nerve." Caryn bristled and walked back to Meagan, who had turned her head to look at her friends reaction.

"Uhmmm.... I don't wanna seem rude or anything, but what's the significance of that word carved in to the walls? I can tell it's something major by the way she just reacted." Dan questioned Dawn, who was still gaping at the interior of Meagan's apartment.

Dawn had started to answer when Meagan slightly pulled away from Andy and lifted the t-shirt she was wearing to show Richard and Dan the significance.

"Oh my dear sweet Jesus." Richard said, and rushed over to Meagan where he pulled her away from Andy and into a hug that turned into a group hug.

Andy just stood back and waited for them to get their little hug fest over with, then pulled Richard and Dan off to the side where he whispered, "I still haven't gone to check her bedroom, or the bathroom. She came in and saw all that bullshit written on the walls, and she looked like she was gonna pass out. I need one of you to keep them from going in there, and the other needs to come with me to check out the rest of the apartment."

"I'll keep them out." Dan said, "Seeing as I'm already a bouncer, it should be rather easy."

"I'll go with you," Richard said.

"Ok, great. Let's go." Andy said.

*******************************************

While the guys were busy talking with each other, the girls were over making plans of their own.

"I need to go get those pillows and the bear that Grandma made for me. You guys know what those things mean to me." Meagan said, trying to make her voice as steady as she could.

"Ok, so, what's the plan, boss?" Caryn said, trying to throw some humor in to the situation.

"Well, Clancy, someone has to distract the guys so I can go get my things." She replied, trying to repress the giggles that wanted to erupt.

"Oh, well, Me and Dawn are very versed in creating a diversion. Aren't we, Dawn?" Caryn glanced at Dawn, who was already getting started on the distraction.

**************************************

Andy stopped dead in his tracks, staring at Dawn, who had stepped directly in to his path to the door.

"Where do you think YOU'RE going?" Dawn asked, tapping her foot impatiently waiting for him to answer her.

"Well, me and Richard were going to go make sure that the bedroom was safe before we let Meagan in to get what she can salvage." Andy replied, feeling like a school boy about to get detention for tying a bully's shoes around the tetherball pole.

"Oh, no you don't. You're going to explain where Meg's clothes are, and where she slept, seeing as she obviously wasn't here when that happened." She said, pointing with her thumb towards the broken door.

"Uhmm... Well, actually, that's a question you need to ask Meagan. I don't know the entire story. I only know a little bit of it. Where is Meagan, anyhow?" Andy asked, already fearing the answer.

Dawn quickly changed her stance and glued her eyes to the floor.

"Dawn, where did Meagan go?" Andy asked.

"She went inside to get the stuff her grandmother made for her before she was born." Dawn said quietly.

"What?!" Andy stormed past Dawn quickly and ran into the apartment with Dan and Richard close behind.

*******************************************

Meagan stopped dead in her tracks. The bedroom was completely trashed. The bed had been slashed and knocked askew. Her closet doors were now just splinters, exposing all the clothing she owned, which had been coated with acid and ripped to shreds. Her dresser was broken, and all her underwear were strewn about the room. The biggest loss, at least to Meagan, was what was in the middle of the box spring. The pillows and the teddy bear her grandma had made for her. She choked back a sob as she ran towards the box spring to grab the remains of those precious memories.

She was stopped by a pair of strong arms that snaked around her waist and pulled her backwards.

"Let me go, I have to get my stuff." Meagan struggled against the hold that wouldn't budge.

"No, it might be booby-trapped." Andy said, holding on tighter as she started to squirm to get to the bed.

"I can't leave Grandma's stuff on the bed like that. I have to get them, to fix them.. I have to." Meagan started to sound a bit hysterical, even to herself.

"I'll get them, if you promise to stay right here." Andy said.

Meagan slumped against him. He wouldn't let her go until she promised.

"Ok, I promise." Meagan mumbled.

"Good. Now, Dan, hold on to her arm, and if you hear anything that sounds even the slightest bit ominous, get her the fuck out of here, understand?"

"Yes, boss." Dan said from Meagan's elbow, which he grasped in a firm, but not painfully so, grip.

Andy slowly made his way towards the box spring, which he looked over for any signs of being tampered with. He quickly gathered all the stuffing and the fabric from the center of it and bolted back towards the doorway.

"Run, NOW!!" Andy yelled towards Dan and the others, who surrounded the doorway.

They all barely made it to the hallway when they heard the hiss of the gas and the poof of the lighter falling in to the path of the gas leak, creating a fireball that set the couch on fire.

"Oh, shit. Did someone call 911? I think I forgot." Meagan said, right before she fainted.