Undisclosed Submission

Story Info
A night she wanted, or so she thought.
2.4k words
3.93
33.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers

DISCLAIMER: This story contains strong accounts of BDSM (i.e. bondage, male supremacy, Domination & submission, anal play, and forced orgasms). If you do not like enjoy these thing then I warn you now not to read any further. I do not need any comments against the subject matter of Sane, Safe, and Consenting adults.

*

How she could have arrived at this point was a mystery to her. Her frail body hung from the white cotton rope, arms bound together at the wrists above her head. Her legs stretched apart, leather binding her ankles to the shiny steel bar. The flowing black hair that she usually kept held back was now draped around her neck in its own futile attempt to cover her exposure. The position she was kept in left her with a feeling of humiliation, open to the elements, open for her Master's pleasure. Her nipples throbbed in delight against the small chrome clamps, firmly holding to her, assuring her they would be leaving her for the duration of experience this dark night.

He had promised her several things would happen this night, but had only guaranteed two, that she would love it, and that she would be safe wording out before he was through. "Love me", the words rang in her head again and again, she dreaded saying them. Why these words, why this choice in words. Under any other circumstance she would have been delighted to have them cross her lips, but tonight they just felt wrong, out of place. A noise entered her ears; she could hear the sounds of footsteps on the concrete floor approaching her. A sense of dread and fear soon enveloped her, she wanted to run, she wanted to hide, and she wanted to feel him inside her. The fear was turning to excitement with every step closer. He must have been close, though her vision was hindered by the black blindfold she could almost reach out with her mind to know he was there.

A smirk came to his face at the sight of this young supple beauty before him. Helpless and submissive, she had agreed to be his for the night, perhaps forever if all went right. He walked around her, breathing in her scent, inspecting every inch of her bare flesh, his for the taking. Although he would not have her this evening, she would bring him great pleasure. She had not yet earned the right to feel him inside her, but there was the possibly she would yet prove worthy of his love. Leaning in close behind her, only mere inches separated his face from the delicate flesh of her neck. Purposely a deep breath escaped his lips, the warm air gently passing her warming the exposed victim of his desires.

Her neck tingled at the onslaught of his hot breath; she felt a wave rush through her. Her body trembled with a yearning for him. She tried to fight the sensation, but it was far too late, she had already confirmed her need to him with the sign that had escaped her lips. The need to feel more was overwhelming, she tried to speak, to beg for him, but before any discernible words could be formed a sharp pain shot through her. The beautiful plump ass of the woman now showed a perfect red handprint.

"If I want to hear your words, I'll command them from you. Do you understand?" His voice rang deep in her ears. She nodded her head in confirmation, and again felt the weight of his strong masculine hand fall against her firm buttocks. A cry forced its way from her at the ting of the pleasure and pain mixing within her body.

"Say it. Tell me you understand." The dominance of his voice commanded her, she would reply as he instructed.

"I understand." These words gently slipped from her lips, almost of their own accord. Once more she felt the sting.

"I understand what?" He said placing his hand decisively against the reddening tissue of this beauty's hind end.

"I understand Master!" She exclaimed in the hopes to please this man she so deeply desired to serve.

Pleased with the improved response he began to rub and caress the firmness in his hand, moving in circles and occasionally squeezing tightly to measure her reactions. Lower he began to glide, lower and lower. His rough manly hand grabbed between the cleft of her ass, lifting and separating the fleshy mounds to expose her deepest fears and desires fully. The pink round hole that he craved came into clear view. Before this night the thought of anal sex had been nothing more than disgust to her, but he knew ahead of her lay a new world of pleasure she would not soon forget. Letting his longest finger take what he wanted, it began to rub and press tightly against the softness. With each encircling pass of his finger a moan from deep in her throat pressed upward trying to escape the clutched teeth, holding them back. She wanted to fight the desire to enjoy the feelings inflicted on her body, but how could she, she loved these new sensations.

Relinquishing its assault on her his hand slid forward feeling the moisture, heat, and desire pouring from her womanhood. His large hand encased the lips of lust between her legs and firmly pressed into her, paying special attention to apply extra care to her clit. There was no holding back this time as her lips parted with the moan as obvious as ever filling the room with her confirmation of need. If this was his plan, how could she ever deny his control? How could she ever want it to end?

One hand moving over the curves of her hips and back down her leg, almost to her restrained ankle; the other keeping to its task of pressing and rubbing into her womanly passion. Her moans filled his with happiness; nothing gave him a greater sense of pride then that of hearing her confirmation that his actions would not be in vain. Pulling away, her breathing was heavy with disappointment. She wanted more, the pleasure clouding her mind she called out for more, but her call was met only with silence. Instantly she realized her actions, in no way would these actions be rewarded with what she craved. Crying out at the pain that fell into her skin, she felt the sting. This sting that could have only been one thing, the cat-o-nine-tails she had seen on the wall amongst all the other tools of obedience and desire.

"Do not ever tell me what to do, you understand? Not ever." He voice struck out harder that the whip, piercing her mind and filling her with shame for having even attempting to command her Master. Again she felt the sting of the whip finding its target, landing across her back with barely enough force to leave red marks in the soft skin.

"I'm sorry Master; I'll never do it again!" She cried, seeking his forgiveness. Once more feeling the pain she secretly craved.

"Good girl, Master will forgive you, this time." With this the flogging came to a stop, and she flinched from the pain as his hand softly rubbed up and down her back, coming to rest at the small of her back. Again she felt him pull away, her mind raced to decipher the sounds of what he could be doing.

He took in the view of his helpless slave of lust as he walked past her. Picking up a tripod he had constructed only days before, he placed it between her restrained legs, adjusting the height of the apparatus carefully. The vibrating want attached at the end coming lightly into contact with softest of her, aligning it to allow her the vibrations almost directly to her clitoris. Striding around her with pride he was again behind her. Picking up the overly sized, home constructed remote he engaged the device, allowing only the slightest of voltage to flow through the pleasure device. Even at the lowest setting her response was immediate and undeniable. Convulsing at the stimulation, moaning and writhing in ecstasy, she was lost to her world of normality and enveloped in his. Could she ever truly enjoy the world of what he had called vanilla again? The answer seemed assuredly not as she felt another vibration touch her being.

The small narrow vibrator he held was pressing firmly against the tightness of her pink dirty hole. The taboo sensations of accepting his anal assault was flooding her mind with a wanton desire for more. Entering her dark forbidden realm she pushed back in welcoming the invading device. Her moans again filled the room, loader and loader then she could have believed possible. It was deafening how she cried for more, each vibration beckoning at her very soul to relinquish its self to him. When she could hold back no longer, no longer fight the urge to remain free of his power, she screamed. Her body thrashed against the restrains as her climax overwhelmed and controlled her. He would not allow her the moment she had been so accustomed too, the recovery time she was given by so few men who could bring her near this state. His assaults continued to bring her again and again past the brink. The orgasms came to her faster than she could count, over and over. Her body developed a glistening coat of sweat; never had she felt the rapture of so many repeat events, far from what her mind was capable of handling.

Only after he was satisfied with the silence of his victim did he bring the motions and vibrations to an end. He gleamed with pride at the sight of her slack body, now hanging from her bondage lifeless except for the occasional twitch. Knowing the consequences of his actions, he leaned in with puckered lips and blew the slightest breeze across her neck. In one motion her entire body convulsed without control against the ropes as she climaxed once more. He loved watching this, taking immense pride in his work. Not wanting to give her the chance to come down from her state of eternal bliss, he moved around in front of her swinging exposed grace, and replaced the tripod with his own self. Her juices flowed from the assault on her body and glistened in the poor light of this workshop of love and degradation.

So close was her scent to his nose that he could taste her love in the air. The flow of his breath leaving him alone sent tremors through her. She wanted to scream, she wanted to cry out to him, and she knew better than to open her lips. Biting her upper lip to hold back the demands for more, even this pain was driving her forward toward the threshold of another devastating orgasm. A climax that was not hers to give, but was demanded of her as his tongue brushed against her clit lightly.

"Oh, no more Master, please I beg you no more." She pleaded, hoping if only for a moment to regain her lost self. A cry that went unanswered as the vibrations of the wand replaced the attentions of his tongue, pressed tighter to her now than before. As a hazy bliss rolled through her mind like morning fog across a field an even larger invaded pushed its way into her anal cavity. This medium sized buttplug filled her tight, previously unused hole to a new level she had never felt before. She felt so full and loved it whole heartedly. It was true; she was his to take as he saw fit. She could never deny him the carnal pleasures of her ass again.

Seeing that his current efforts would not bring the terror that he wanted from her, he slipped away unknown to her in this state of contentment. Returning only minutes later with a tool from his garage, he stepped behind her and relieved her of the blindfold. Hearing the hiss and rush of something she could not describe she was petrified at what he held into her view. There before her held tightly in his hand was a small lit torch, its blue flame extending little more than an inch from the end. Filled with fear she was completely speechless, she had to stop him, she had to end this before it was too late. How could he do this to her, he claimed that he would not cause any permanent physical damage.

He knew he must act quickly to get the reaction he wanted, not giving her a chance to remember the words he made her carefully instilled into her. It seemed only second passed after the torch left her view before a searing pain came from the middle of her back. At the top of her lungs she screamed. Her mind was unable to perceive the events clearly still foggy from before.

"LOVE ME! LOVE ME!" She screamed out, hoping dearly to stop the insane actions that had befallen her.

The pain stopped, and the extinguishing pop of the torch was audible to her. As fast as the pain had entered her body, it subsided, it felt... cold. Was it blood? Was it sweat? The questions that filled her mind were answered as his hand brought to an ice cube, dripping onto the floor, into her view. She hated him; this trickery had forced her hand. She couldn't believe she had folded to the deception. Still he had done nothing they hadn't previously discussed. She could hardly believe she had told him of her love for fire, and now he had used it against her. She had played with candles dozens of times but the sight of the torch had overwhelmed her. She hung her head in shame of her actions, knowing now that it had been she who let him down.

His large muscular arms enveloped her small fragile frame, reaching clear around her and held her tight to him, instilling in her a feel of love and forgiveness. How could she stay mad at him, his love and care for her shines as clearly as light through a diamond. His breath flowing from his nose warmed the nap of her neck as he whispered sweetly to in her ear,

"It's alright baby. You know I would never hurt you like that." He comforted her.

"I know. I'm sorry I caved." She replied as her eyes stared at the small ice cube, now melting away on the floor before her.

"It's okay baby, its okay. I told you that you would."

Metalopn
Metalopn
63 Followers