Undiscovered Countries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,369 Followers

“Kathy, Kathy! What!?”

“Oh, Matt! Look at the vertical distance of each flight! Look at the damn distance!” Kathy screamed.

Matt turned, looked at the escalator, and suddenly Kathy’s point hit his mind like a sledgehammer. He felt his head spinning, and his world growing dark…

Chapter 3.

Matt woke slowly, feeling his mind at great peace. As he became more awake, he realized why he felt so peaceful. Kathy was sitting in a semi-doze, her back against the landing-pad wall, her legs out in front of her. Matt’s head was lying on the very top of her right thigh, the side of his head resting against her hip. Her left hand was idly caressing his head, from temple to ear, and her right hand was under his jacket and resting on his left breast. Matt sighed at how wonderfully secure it felt to have his left nipple cupped in the warmth of the palm of her hand.

“Oh… Hi, Matt! Welcome back! How are you feeling?” asked Kathy, continuing to hold his breast and gently pet his head.

“I’m feeling okay now, thanks. How long was I out?”

“About two hours. It’s a little after 5 pm now. Are you sure you’re okay?”

“More than okay. It feels wonderful to be held and petted like this. I want to apologize for fainting, leaving you alone. I’ve never done that before… I don’t think I hurt myself when I fell though, lucky…”

“Oh, don’t apologize. I was a few seconds from fainting myself. I was really losing it! I have never been gripped by hysteria like that! Your fainting actually saved me. I caught you, you didn’t fall. Caring for you gave my mind something else to focus on. You turned peaceful, too, after I started to pet you. Just sleeping, I think, not really knocked out. I thought I would just let you rest… You have a very fit body. Lots of nice muscles! Do you work out a lot?”

“Yeah. I was on the varsity wrestling team in college. Still try to hit the gym daily. I was admiring you too, when you tried to run up the escalator. You were so graceful and beautiful!”

“Thank you… I like to swim and jog a lot…”

Matt sighed, and realized he really should get up. He rose and gently kissed Kathy’s cheek, and then sat by her side, both looking up at the descending escalator before them. “Kathy, how high would you guess each switchback is, two stories?”

“I don’t have to guess, I know. I have a 6-inch ruler in my handbag. Do you see the faint diamond pattern in the polished metal walls of the escalator, between the stairs and the moving handrail? The diamonds are exactly 8” vertical and 6” horizontal point to point. They provide a reference grid for counting distance. Each escalator leg is exactly a 30 foot vertical drop over a 20 foot horizontal run.”

“Wait! 30 feet? Each story of the Morningstar Tower is 12 feet. That would make each leg of the escalators 2.5 stories. That’s absurd!”

“Exactly! It’s absurd! There are doors on each landing-pad! Where the hell do the doors lead to, the ones that should be opening into the floor supports between stories? It makes no sense! I’ve done some calculations, Matt, on the S curve. I realize now why I failed to climb it. The hypotenuse of the 30 ft by 20 ft right triangle is just over 36 ft. The sum of the x and y displacements is 50 ft. The length of the path of the S curve must be somewhere in between. My best guess is 44 ft. If it’s exactly 44 ft and makes the trip in exactly 10 seconds, then the stairs are traveling at 4.4 ft/second, which is exactly 3 mph.”

“Now Matt, take a close look at the most vertical part of the S curve. I think it’s close to a 4 ft/sec vertical drop. That’s eight feet in two seconds. Imagine being on a Stairmaster, and trying to climb at a floor-per-two-second speed. The human body just isn’t designed to put out energy that fast. And you have to raise your body weight eight feet every two seconds just to hold your position. To make progress up, you would have to move even faster.”

“Yeah…” Matt stood up and walked to the escalator. “There’s less than an inch between the moving handrails and the base switchback wall. No hope of climbing there.” Matt walked over to the locked door and looked at it closely for a while. “And here are another two weird things. The doorknob isn’t just locked, it’s a solid piece of steel flowing directly from the door. It will never turn. And the inscription BOTTOM FLOOR EXIT ONLY. It’s absurd. It’s engraved directly into the frame of the door. Nobody would post a sign like that, one so permanent. What if you wanted a different policy…”

“Take a look at the air vents, Matt, and the light panel.”

“How the hell was this put together? There are no screws! The grid in front of the air vent flows directly out of the wall… How the hell was this put together? The light panel? It’s the one thing that looks normal to me. What am I missing?”

“You can’t tell by looking. The covering panel looks light and flimsy, but it’s not. I tried to scratch it with a key, with all my might. Couldn’t mark it at all.”

Matt returned to sit by Kathy’s side. “The biggest impossibility, of course, is that these escalators are totally silent. I feel no vibration at all from them. Totally impossible. How could we have been so stupid not to notice the impossibility? Not even notice that each drop was 2.5 stories?”

“Because they’re the size we’re used to seeing! Most escalators we see cover department store stories, where the vertical distance probably is close to 30 ft. And we also expect stairwells to open to every floor. Lost in our amazement of how beautiful these horrors first appeared, we both didn’t see the disconnect… I’m really terrified. I don’t want to pound on another door! I don’t know who or what may open it…”

Matt put his arms around Kathy and kissed her. Kathy returned the kiss and the hug, they both sat silently with each other. “Well” said Kathy after awhile, “how would you like a bit of good news? Look at this!” Kathy opened her handbag and pulled out a full 1-liter bottle of spring water. “Thirsty?”

“Actually, yes. My throat feels really dry.”

“Mine too. Just take a single swallow. Move it around your mouth before swallowing.”

Matt did as she asked. “Thanks.”

“Oh, don’t thank me. This isn’t my water. This is our water. You get half. No, a bit more than half, you’re bigger than I am… How about I empty my handbag, and you empty your pockets. Let’s inventory what we’ve got.”

Shortly afterwards, staring at the pile of their possessions, Kathy picked up her diary from the pile, and one of her pens, entered the date and time and then began to write:

One set men’s boxers, undershirt, socks, shoes, slacks, dress shirt, tie, sport’s jacket, analog watch, wallet, assorted cards, $317.25 cash, keys, 2 cotton handkerchiefs

One woman’s panties and bra, pantyhose, dress, dress shoes, sandals, digital watch, small change purse, assorted cards, $87.77 cash, keys, bus pass

Two cell phones, charged. One cell phone charger

1-liter plastic water bottle with cap, 90% full

1 large shoulder ladies handbag

1 diary, blank except for first 5 pages, 5 pens (3 black, 1 blue, 1 red), one 6-inch ruler

1 small box stone-wheat crackers (unopened), 1 tootsie roll, 2 packs life-savers

1 small bottle multi-vitamins, 43 capsules left, 2 chap sticks (1 new, 1 almost gone)

1 toothbrush, 1 small tube toothpaste, 1 small bar soap, 3 small packets tissues, 2 tampons, 1 small mirror

1 refrigerator thermometer

1 plastic bag (heavy duty, dirty from carrying shoes)

“Well” said Matt, “I guess you added a lot more useful stuff than I did… I’m amused you’re carrying around a thermometer” he said with a kind smile.

“Who knows what will wind up being the most useful? It’s nice you have the cell charger, even though there’s no place to plug it in now… And you added the 2 packs of life-savers, my favorite! … We should probably each take a vitamin pill with our next swallow of water… Regarding the tampons, I just finished my period a few days ago; at least we don’t have to worry about that for a while… Oh, the thermometer. Bought it a few days ago, been forgetting to put it in the fridge. It’s registering 71 F, but with the breeze, it feels a bit cool. The air feels very dry though.”

“Ready to put the moose on the table, Kathy?”

“Yes! What’s our main plan?”

“I think we have to head down. As fast as we can.”

“Agreed. The signs promise a bottom floor with an exit. It would be death to stay here… Matthew, there’s one more thing. We should pick a leader. Someone to call the shots in an emergency. Otherwise, you might jump left and I jump right in a crisis, and we could become separated. That would probably be a death sentence for the both of us.”

“A very thoughtful point. Do you want the job?”

“I’m open to taking it… I don’t want to dominate you… What are your feelings about this?”

“Kathy, you’ve been making excellent calls, thinking much farther ahead than I have. I think you should take control. Your judgment calls have really been superb!”

“Thanks for your trust, Matt! I accept. Consider this issue completely open for change if you ever feel differently… Let me ask you a personal question. Are there any medical issues here? Are you on insulin, thyroid medication, anything like that?”

“No, nothing at all. I just had a complete physical a week ago, lots of blood work. Everything was fine… I was feeling guilty about Caroline, the young woman I dumped about three months ago. She was a very sweet person, I’m quite ashamed now about how I treated her. I wanted to be sure, for Caroline and myself, that I didn’t have any sexually transmitted diseases... How about you, any health problems?”

“Matt… I first want to say that I base my respect for you on what you are, not on what you were. It takes a lot of courage and humility to change the way you did… Regarding your question about my health, I’m the same as you, no problems at all… Well, good! Both of us are healthy… Neither of us is overweight, but I guess both of us can afford to lose ten pounds or even a bit more without harming our bodies. Good again, food is not an immediate critical concern… Hydration is, though, and I don’t know there’s much we can do about it. The air is so dry in here. I wouldn’t be surprised if the humidity were zero. Water is a really critical issue….”

“How far down do you think we are? How much further do we have to go?” Matt whispered.

“I don’t know. I think we’ve traveled at least 200 flights. 6,000 feet. This would put us 4,200 feet underground. I’m not even sure this is the right way to think about it anymore. Are we underground at all? Is there reality beyond those doors? And I have no intuition at all where the bottom floor is, five floors down, or five million floors down from here. I have no idea. Well, it’s after 5 pm now. Up for 4 to 6 hours of heading down, before we call it quits for the night?”

“I guess, Kathy…. Gosh, in that amount of time, we can cover a thousand flights, 30,000 feet, 6 miles down… It can’t go on that far… I’m sure we’ll find the bottom long before then…”

“Well, I hope so too… Want to lead for awhile?”

“Okay… Tell you what. As I’m about to start each leg, I’ll wait for a GO word from you. Give it to me after you have completed your landing safely in back of me. This way, I won’t get too far ahead of you, especially if you trip and need help, and I’m already on the next leg down… I know! Let the GO word be the number of the flight we’re about to take. This way we both keep track of the number of flights as we go down, calling them out to each other. Maybe you can make a check mark in your diary for every hundred flights, and we’ll restart the count. When we reach the bottom, knowing how far down we’ve come, the information might be important…”

“Great ideas Matt, let’s start!”

Chapter 4.

“One Hundred” whispered Kathy.

“One Hundred” whispered Matt in reply, and started down the flight, Kathy a few seconds behind him. It would be time for another short break, as Kathy stopped to mark a check in her diary for another 100 flights. It was now shortly before 10 pm, and Matt was wondering if he should ask Kathy about another swallow of water, the ultra-dry air had really dried out his throat, and Kathy’s too from the sound of it.

Kathy and Matt had just spent the last four hours descending 800 escalator flights. They had their timing down to a smooth, easy rhythm, at 200 flights an hour, changing the lead every 200 or 300 flights.

“Hard to believe, isn’t it” said Matt. “That we were just sitting down to lunch 10 hours ago.”

Kathy smiled. “I was just thinking the same thing!”

“I also have to admit, your skepticism was entirely justified, about my assumption that we’d be out of here by now… Kathy, you look a little tense. Is anything hurting you? We can certainly stop for the night…”

“Well, my real problem is… well, you haven’t noticed passing any ladies’ rooms, have you?”

“What? Oh. Ha. No, afraid not. If you want, I can go down a flight; you can use this landing as a ladies room. I could really use a men’s room myself.”

“Oh, I don’t think it’s a good idea to split up, even for one flight, unless there’s a really pressing reason for it… Matthew… This is a little embarrassing for me… Matthew, like me, do you need both a bowel movement, and to urinate?”

“Yes... Katherine, don’t be embarrassed. I have complete trust in you. I know you have a good reason for asking.”

“I’m remembering some stories of earthquake survivors. I distinctly remember stories where people survived only by drinking their urine. I also know that urinating flushes out salts that have to leave the body. I have an embarrassing proposal… I think we should have one turn at drinking our bladders, but then not again unless we find the exit, or at least a good water source where we can really flush the salts out of our bodies.”

“Okay, sounds like a good compromise. Should we use your water bottle for this?”

“No. I don’t want to pollute the clean water; it’s still over half full. Also, I’d want to have one swallow of clean water after doing this, to wash the urine salt from my throat. That what’s making this so embarrassing… Oh, Matt, I’m trying to say that I think we should suckle each other’s bladders!”

Matt heard a quick cheer of obscene delight from his old personality, which was then crushed, utterly and completely crushed, by overwhelming waves of tenderness and compassion for Kathy’s distress. In an epiphany of joy, Matt realized that the last remnant of his old personality had been crushed forever, the great private victory finally his, he had finally become who he wanted to be. Matt put his arms around Kathy, gently hugging her. Kathy hugged back, and in the silent minutes that followed, Matt could feel Kathy’s tension and distress slowly leaving her body….

“Katherine, I promise I’ll treat you with utmost respect, if you really want to do this. I have an incredible mix of emotions for you… caring, sexy, tender… I haven’t had time to sort anything out, even within myself, let alone have something I can bring to you... I promise I’ll honor the innocence of your body. You have my word.”

“Matthew, you have my word too. I do this in complete decency and respect for you… Let’s get started. I’d first like to have a bowel movement. There’s no good way I can think of to use the moisture of my feces, I’m willing to waste it. But”, said Kathy with a wicked smile, “I just might like to try a little experiment. I want to poop on the escalator! See if it gets sucked down in the gears, damages it. And if so, will someone come to make repairs?”

“Wow! Okay, I’ll poop too. Want to do it now?”

“Yep!”

Matt stripped to just wearing just his tee-shirt, Kathy to her bra and dress. They stood side by side at the edge of the landing zone of the descending escalator, and then squatted to have their rumps hang out over the moving stairs, Kathy’s dress bunched up at her waist…

“Forgive my erection, Kathy. It just feels so sexy to have your hip next to mine…”

“Oh, there’s nothing to forgive, Matt. This feels very sexy for me too. I’m like you, though. I need time to sort out lots of feelings. Let’s not explore our sexuality, at least not tonight…”

Matt grunted and had a large bowel movement. He used two of Kathy’s small tissues to clean himself. It took Kathy a bit longer to have her movement, and then she also cleaned herself. The feces were smoothly pulled into the escalator grates, disappearing along with the soiled tissues. After waiting several minutes, they both decided that the escalator’s operation appeared unchanged.

“Suckle me first, Matt?”

“Okay.”

“Do you know where my urethra is?”

“More or less… I’ve never really played like this…”

“Of course not! I understand.” Kathy leaned against the wall, with Matt kneeling in front of her, his eyes level with her pubic. Kathy pulled her dress up, spreading her legs and opening her labia with her hands. “See the urethra slit? It’s tiny. Below my clitoris, just above the vaginal opening. It’s pretty small. What? You have your eyes closed? Oh, Matt, you’re so sweet! Here, stick your tongue out, let me guide your head. Right there… Ah! Ah! I can feel your tip of your tongue separating my urethra slit. I didn’t realize I’d be so sensitive there. Suckle that spot. Right there, yes, I can feel that your lips have suction on the correct spot. You can be a bit fiercer… Even fiercer… Oh! Good! I’ll try to release my bladder now, as slowly as I can. Try to swallow everything. Dear Matt, I love you…”

Matt patiently waited for Kathy to release her bladder, but for a time she was just too tense to do it. Trying to help her relax, he reached up with his left hand, and gently caressed the back of Kathy’s calf as she squatted before him. With her eyes closed, Kathy became relaxed by the soft caresses, breathing slowly and deeply, and finally began voiding her bladder into Matt’s sucking mouth.

Matt was quite touched by how thoughtful Kathy was in supporting his suckle, releasing her urine in brief bursts to give Matt time to swallow. Matt could feel Kathy’s body tense when his mouth started to fill, and he began to lose his suction lock on her urethra. She would bear down and force the release valve at the base of her bladder to close, and give Matt time to swallow and regain his suction lock. Eventually, Matt figured out a true suckle motion with his mouth, a suck-swallow rhythm that allowed him to establish continuous suction on Kathy’s urethra. He then suckle-pumped her bladder dry as Kathy just relaxed and released.

Afterwards, Matt rose and turned away as Kathy slipped on her panties. She then knelt in front of Matt, getting into position to suckle his bladder. “Ah ha, the urethra slit on a penis is a lot easier to find!” she said with a smile. The position was identical to Matt getting a blowjob, and at first he just couldn’t pee, having even more trouble than Kathy. His sexual desire was just too much, his erection was rock hard…

“Matt, I’ll tell you what. I’ve been trying to keep my tongue off your penis head, I understand how arousing that is to a male. I’m willing to suckle the head, stroke you, suckle your orgasm, and then suckle your bladder afterwards. Or, I can pet your scrotum. My senior roommate at Mount Holyoke mentioned to me that she could really relax her boyfriend by doing that…”

“I have an intense desire to get sexy with you, Kathy. But I want to honor your innocence even more, at least for tonight. The scrotal pets sound really nice…”

Kathy began to gently caress Matt’s scrotum. Just the surface skin at first, but as time flowed she began to get more playful, penetrating the sac with her fingers, petting the testes in slow, gentle strokes. Matt felt profoundly relaxed by the loving caresses, and soon voided his bladder, Kathy holding a strong suckle on his semi-flaccid penis while her fingers caressed both his testes.

hammingbyrd7
hammingbyrd7
1,369 Followers