Undressed for Success

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers

"Deal!" Paul said looking around the room for Lana and Dani. "Ok girls, get to it. Go eat dessert."

***

Dani crawled between Kerissa's thighs and worked the three remaining strawberries down to her pussy while licking up the trail of melted chocolate that had smeared across her pubis. Kerissa tried to stifle a groan as she felt the fruit being pressed into her pussy. Despite her resolve to detach herself from what was happening and merely 'perform' she felt her cunt lips throbbing. The word around was that Dani was bisexual and from the way her tongue was moving inside Kerissa's pussy, lapping along the wet fleshy lips and sucking on her distended clit, it left no doubt in anyone's mind that she was a girl who was skilled at eating pussy.

"This girl digs cunt," one of the men groaned as he fisted his hard cock, his eyes riveted to the women on the table. The smoothness of Kerissa's cunt only served to emphasize her slit. It gaped open as Dani hooked two fingers deep inside and pulled out a drenched strawberry while Lana stroked Kerissa's swollen clit. Kerissa squirmed against the fingers as she felt a hot rush of wetness between her legs. The men crowded closer around her and she felt the heat coming off their bodies as the scent of their arousal hung in the air and merged with the ripe smell from her own excited cunt. Her eyes darted wildly as they smeared trails of juicy precum over her cheeks and breasts. A panting Japanese man forced the bursting head of his cock into her mouth and her tongue inadvertently brushed against the tip and then pressed against it as she tried to avoid licking it again. He pulled it from her mouth and came instantly, spraying long streams of thick cream across her face.

"Bukkake," he grunted as he moved aside to let another man rub his engorged cock over her lips. Kerissa let out a whimper. Around her the men were masturbating frantically, tumescent cockheads were sliding back and forth wetly as the guests in various stages of undress pumped themselves and touched her tits. A sense of horror washed over Kerissa as she realized that she was no longer in control of the situation. It had slipped away from her and inexplicably her body was responding shamelessly to all the stimulation. She squeezed her eyes shut in ecstasy and stifled a groan as her pussy spasmed under Dani's relentless tongue.

"The bitch has cum," Dani said triumphantly as she pulled her tongue from Kerissa's streaming cunt. She withdrew the last two juice soaked strawberries from the oozing hole and fed them to the nearest men.

Charles retreated to the sidelines gazing about the room as he massaged his cock through his trousers. What a fucking success and how appropriate for the Japanese buyer to have used the word "bukkake' as he shot his load all over Kerissa's lovely face. Legend had it that in ancient Japan, women who were found to be unfaithful were publicly humiliated in the town center by being tied up while every man in town ejaculated all over her to show his distaste. Basically, they were saying that if she was going to take it from someone else, she was going to get it from everyone else. And here, sprawled out like a slut, Kerissa was getting it from the bigwigs in the industry. A fitting chastisement for her disloyalty. He watched as she struggled to contain a thick cock in her mouth as a hairy set of balls bounced against her chin. Next to her, another man calmly stroked himself to climax exploding in spurts of pleasure all over her cheek and into her hair.

Charles unzipped his pants and took his throbbing meat into his hand as he approached the cum splattered model. Watching other men climax first had appealed to the voyeur in him. To some extent he was able to experience their rush and have his desire fueled while holding off on his own physical release, but now it was his turn. He wanted to stuff his cock down the bitch's throat and look into her eyes as she swallowed his thick seed.

Kerissa wiped some of the cum from her face and smeared it into her neck and onto her breasts as Charles approached her. He grabbed her roughly and pushed her head down on his cock.

"Suck me, you bitch."

He drove his cock into the tunnel of her mouth and forced himself deeper and deeper into her throat. Kerissa retched silently, agonizing, as in a dry vomit. She had sucked a number of the men's cocks and swallowed cum but Charles was fucking her mouth with a different kind of urgency. His anger was still palpable and his desire uncontainable. His hands groped the tangles of her hair as he looked down at his cock violating her mouth.

"Deeper, you cum slut bitch," he grunted,"Open your fucking mouth wider."

At last, when she thought she could stand it no longer he came, the thickness of his semen assaulting her palate. She pulled back but he held her head firmly in place.

"Swallow it, slut," he groaned, "swallow every single fucking drop."

Kerissa let the last of his sticky cum slide down her throat. The sharp flavors of the other men still lingered in her mouth and a few drops of cum that had landed on her cheek earlier dribbled onto her shoulder. She raised herself from the table and looked around the room. Lana and Dani were on their knees surrounded by six erect men. She watched as they moved their lips from cock to cock in a frenzy of sucking and she felt her pussy throb. Watching the lewd and pandering expressions on the faces of the models as they sucked cock served to push her excitement up a notch. She'd always enjoyed teasing men from a distance but somehow, having been so exposed and forced to perform sexually in public had aroused her more than she could believe. She let her finger slide down to her clit and heard a voice behind her. It was Paul. He was still fully dressed but the fabric across the front of his trousers was struggling to keep him civil.

"Don't touch, that's all mine," he drawled unzipping himself and freeing his thick cock from his pants.

His words sent tremors of desire through Kerissa. The throbbing inside her pussy had become even more insistent. She felt an aching vacuum there, an urge to be invaded by cock, and the fact that he had held off to be the one to finally fuck her sent a delicious thrill up her spine. Paul moved to the bottom of the table and pulled her body down towards him so her ass rested on the edge of the glass. Her legs were bent at the knees and split open for him exposing her wet begging flesh. His hands glided over her feverish skin and caressed her bulging triangle, violating the slit below. He thrust three fingers into her cunt and smiled when he saw her face contort in pleasure as he played with her clit, his thumb moving over the rigid surface, rubbing the tip. She raised her ass, humping his hand with her pussy, feeling his fingers delve deeper into her.

"Give me your cock, please," she whimpered staring at the jutting hardness between his thighs. Her face was steaming with perspiration and she licked her lips lewdly tasting a drop of cum that had dribbled down from her cheek.

"You want me to fuck you, Kerissa?" Paul taunted, pulling his fingers from her pussy and sliding the angry head of his cock slowly over her wet slit.

"Oh, Jesus, yes! Please. Fuck me, put your big prick in me, and fuck me please." Kerissa begged shamelessly. She panted as she tried to thrust her pelvis onto his cock. He was teasing her now, holding himself back, making her beg.

"Fuck her! Fuck her!" the men chanted as they clustered around the table, their erections growing in their hands again. Paul forced her legs so wide apart that he could see the stiffened clitoris as he pushed his pulsating cock inside her. She felt a twinge of pain as he entered her but she raised her legs and wrapped them around his neck, needing to feel every inch of his thickness against the ravenous fleshy walls of her pussy.

"You have a tight cunt, you sexy bitch," Paul moaned as he fucked her relentlessly. She was so hot, so fucking wet, he wondered why any woman would ever need the help of a lubricant. She moaned nosily as his body moved faster and faster, his cock insistent, expanding, and contracting inside her like a volcano about to erupt. Gasping, screaming, rocking back and forth on his cock, she felt her orgasm start from deep inside. The spurt that surged from her cunt drenched him and dripped onto the glass table beneath her.

"Jesus, I'm coming," she screamed, both loving it and hating it, wanting it, but wanting it not to be over. She shook from the spasms as her body convulsed over and over around Paul's cock as it exploded inside her. He withdrew slowly from her dilated leaking pussy as cum from the groaning, grunting voyeurs rained down on her again.

Kerissa stared up at the mirrored ceiling and stared at her cum splattered reflection in wonder. She had been used as an object of desire; her mouth, her tits, her pussy, her entire body, and yet despite that, she had found a special pleasure in it. It had awakened a deep primal lust in her and opened the door to her own sexual discovery. Nasty kinky sex was something she could use, if she had to, and enjoy, without feeling that she had betrayed herself. The realization made her feel strangely content. She stretched languidly, rubbing the sticky cum into her skin. It was a fabulous beauty treatment after all, and she was still one of the best looking label whores in the business. Her pussy began to throb again and she smiled indulgently at her thoughts. Who the hell said you always had to dress for success?

THE END

Thank you for reading this. Please remember to vote and I'd love your feedback and comments on the story, which I will always respond to, if there is an email address. J

Green_Gem
Green_Gem
756 Followers
12