Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,024 Followers

For a moment he just held my hand against his flushed face, then he turned his head and pressed his lips into my palm. "I do want you." he whispered into my hand, his eyes still closed. He kissed my palm again and I sighed with delight, my heart beating harder again. "But it's all wrong." he said, his hand falling away from mine. He turned his face back toward mine and opened his eyes. He looked so unhappy I couldn't bear it.

I knew I was risking complete rejection but I almost didn't care. I dropped my hand to his necktie, leaning forward again, and as I pressed my lips to his once more, I began to loosen the knot. Edwin didn't stop me. He kissed me back, gently. Encouraged, I slid the knot down and worked my fingers around the top button at his collar. I felt his hand on my arm, not pulling me away, just touching me. I drew back enough to meet his eyes and saw nothing there telling me to stop. And so I didn't.

I kissed him again. I touched his lower lip with my tongue and heard his quick intake of breath when I did. I kissed him with more passion and felt with a thrill of excitement that his hand on my arm had moved to my waist and was urging me nearer to him. I undid one button and then another and let my fingers slide inside the collar of his shirt, up and around his neck, delighting in the way his skin felt against mine. Against my mouth, Edwin moaned very slightly, both hands at my waist, pulling me even closer toward him.

Everything happened so quickly then. I don't think either of us could have stopped it if we'd tried. We kissed with an increasing intensity, and one of his hands roamed from my waist down my hip and thigh, very gently caressing. I loved the contrast between his gentle stroking hands and his now forceful kisses, each touch sending waves of excitement through my whole body. All thoughts of my Dad's anger vanished in an instant and I lost myself in the sensations that were coursing through me as we kissed.

I drew my mouth from his and trailed light kisses along his jaw then down under his chin, pressing my open mouth to the throat I'd just bared. I sucked lightly, hearing him moan again, the vibration of his voice against my lips, a delightful buzz of desire. His hands moved back up my waist, under my shirt, and spread out across my back, his palms pressed tight against my skin. I continued to kiss and suck at his neck, working the buttons through their holes as quickly as I could. At the same time I was rising from the couch and moving toward him, pushing him backwards, climbing onto my knees beside him.

I moved my mouth from his neck and kissed him hard, pressing him into the back cushions of the couch. I pulled at his now unbuttoned shirt, trying to free it from the waistband of his pants. I reached between us, finding his belt and began to slip it from its catch. I worked it free from his belt loops, letting it fall onto the couch beside us. I found the button of his trousers and began to undo that too when Edwin withdrew his mouth from mine and gasped, "No, no. Not here."

He moved his hands from beneath my shirt and sat up slightly. He paused, looking at me, and suddenly he smiled and cupped my cheek in his hand. He looked much more composed now, no longer troubled. His eyes were warm and clear, full of admiration, and for a moment he held my gaze. I thought he might say something just then, but he didn't. He just sat looking at me, a slight smile on his face. A contented smile. If this had been a date back at school, the guy would've had me pinned to the floor with his cock out by now, trying to get inside me, desperate to get off. But Edwin just sat at looked at me, smiling, his hands now resting lightly on my waist, and it was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

I smiled back at him and lifted my hands to the top button of my shirt. I watched as his eyes followed my fingers. I worked steadily but not too quickly, until I'd gotten all the way down and then I slowly drew the front of the shirt apart, revealing a black, cotton bra. He took a deep breath and I shivered with the thrill of what I'd just done. He stared, his mouth just slightly open as if he was having trouble breathing. Then his hands moved from my waist and he gently slid the fabric of my shirt down over my arms, letting my shirt fall to the floor.

His eyes moved over the outline of my bra and the newly bared skin, and I felt another shiver pass through me as he moved his hands up my bare arms, stroking lightly. I reached behind my back and undid the fastener, slowly removing the soft fabric from my breasts. I saw his eyes move from one to the other, his breath shallow, as I let the bra drop to the floor. I leaned forward and pressed my lips to his, placing my hands on his and moving them to cover my breasts. He moaned against my lips and I felt his hands close just slightly around my breasts.

I pulled back and watched his eyes drop down, now removing my hands from atop his. He slid them aside, his fingers framing my nipples, and gently caressed my skin, his fingers moving now and again to touch my nipples directly. Each time he did, a strong surge of arousal swept through me and I had to bite my lip to keep from crying out.

"Let's go upstairs." he murmured, his eyes still on my breasts, his fingers sliding over my skin. I slid from his lap and he stood with some difficulty, pausing to unbutton the cuffs of his shirt and slip his arms from the sleeves. He let the shirt drop to the floor, on top of mine, and took my hand, leading me toward a set of stairs around the corner. As we climbed my heart raced fast and I could feel the wetness between my legs, a slight pulsing delight.

Edwin's bedroom was simple and clean, with a large, white bed in the center of it. My heart jumped at the sight of it and I squeezed his hand in excitement. He drew me into his arms then and kissed me, pulling me so close I could feel his erection pressing against my belly. I slipped my hands under his thin, white undershirt and felt the heated smoothness of his skin. I couldn't help but shiver at what was happening.

He pulled away from me and moved toward the bed, sitting down on the end to remove his shoes and socks. When he sat up I saw his erect cock pressing against the front of his trousers and longed to know what it looked like, what it felt like in my hands. Without thinking, I knelt in front of him and reached for his waistband, managing to quickly undo the button, now using both hands to grasp the zipper. He took my hands quickly, crying, "Leah!" in a slightly alarmed voice. "Not so fast." He smiled slightly and my disappointment faded immediately.

He leaned and kissed me and then pulled me up onto the bed with him, laying me down on the cool, clean surface. He moved over me slightly, his knee sliding across my thighs, pressing me into the softness of the mattress with his weight. His hands stroked my arm, his fingers slipping up and over my breast, teasing my nipple lightly. I reached down and pulled his leg higher, parting mine slightly, and let it slip between my thighs. Edwin reacted immediately and I felt his weight shift as he moved above me, pushing his knee firmly between my opening legs.

He was above me now and I slid my arms around his neck as we kissed for a few minutes, his hands roaming over my waist and hips. It was sensuous and slow-paced, much slower than any love making I'd ever done. I felt drugged and blissful, my arousal a low pulsing current inside me. When he broke our kiss and drew his face back, his warm eyes on mine, I felt another rush of affection for him. I studied his lined face, the grey hairs in his eyebrows, and the loose skin at his cheeks; so different from the guys I'd been with before. I suddenly wanted to see the rest of his body, to examine it and compare it to what I'd known so far.

I slid my hands down and under the fabric of his undershirt, pulling it upwards, over his belly. He understood and obliged me, sliding off the bed and peeling the shirt from his body. I sat up on my elbows and watched more thrilled by his curly chest hair than I thought I'd be. I wanted to touch him, to feel what his chest felt like under my hands, but when he leaned over me and his hands went to the waistband of my jeans, my heart skipped a beat; temporarily distracted.

I lay still, propped up on my elbows, and watched as he carefully unbuttoned my jeans all the way down. His face seemed tense now, his brow furrowed, his jaw set. When he'd done the last button his fingers curled under the top of the waistband and he began to work the jeans down, over my hips. I lifted myself off the bed slightly, helping him slide them lower, over my backside. Then he was sliding my legs out, his warm hands gentle on my naked skin as he held one knee then the other as he drew the legs of my pants off, over my feet.

His eyes swept upward, scanning my legs, and stopped abruptly and I knew he was staring at my panties. I hooked my thumbs into the elastic straps around my hips and began to push my panties down. I saw Edwin swallow hard, his eyes watching carefully. I lifted my hips off the bed again and rolled the fabric down, slowly revealing the triangle of my pubic hair to his eyes. The look on his face was a mix of rapture and pain. He reached forward and very gently helped lower the fabric, down and down until I could feel it brush against my heels as Edwin removed the thin fabric entirely.

His eyes were focused between my legs, at the curly dark hair, and I shivered with anticipation. Edwin placed his hands on my knees and drew them apart very slowly. I'd never experienced a longer moment. I wanted to take over and spread myself wide, but I knew it would be better like this, moving at his pace, letting him lead. He exhaled slowly and with obvious strain as his fingers moved upward, now spreading across my thighs, still urging them to open wider. I could feel the wetness and heat between my legs and knew the outer lips of my pussy were on display.

Without lifting his eyes, he whispered, "Are you sure about this, Leah?" His voice was low and full of desire but I could see the restraint in his face. Even still, his hands moved upward until he was only an inch or two from my pussy. I could feel the heat radiating from his palms.

"I'm sure." I whispered back, wanting his touch so badly. His hands moved up in unison and I felt his fingers on the outer lips of my pussy, touching so gently goose bumps spread all over my body.

"So beautiful..." he murmured and I opened my eyes to see a reverant look on his face. He seemed like he was in a trance as he watched his fingers moving along my pussy. I closed my eyes and tried to picture what he was doing; his fingers opening my pussy lips, his thumbs dipping into my wetness and sliding along to touch my hard clit. I jumped. Even the slightest touch was like an electric shock. My whole pussy ached to be stroked and filled, but Edwin only slid his fingers along my slit lightly, teasing me. I arched my back and pushed my head back into the mattress, wanting a more direct touch, wanting him inside me.

When he removed his hands from my pussy and let them slide slowly down my thighs, I opened my eyes. He was looking at my face again. "It's not too late to stop." he said but I saw his hand at his zipper. I shook my head and tried to smile at him, but my heart was suddenly beating hard and I couldn't tear my eyes from his hands which were getting ready to push his trousers from his hips. He paused as if he was still waiting for my answer, and then he lowered the fabric, dragging both his trousers and his boxers over his hips and down to the floor. I slid to the edge of the bed, sitting up and, as he stepped from the pool of fabric, reached out for his cock.

He gasped but didn't push me away. I looked up at his face, wrapping my fingers gently around his erection, and studied his expression. I saw some fear there, but more than anything, desire. I looked back down to his cock and tilted it away from his belly, toward my mouth. I saw his stomach contract as he drew in a sharp breath and I knew without looking that his eyes were wide, watching as I leaned forward to close my lips around the head.

"Ohhhh Leah" he moaned and I felt him steady himself, his hands resting gently on my shoulders.

A thrill surged through me as I heard him moan, as I tasted the saltiness of his precum. I laid one hand on his hip, my other hand stroking the shaft of his cock as I licked all around the head. I could hear his halting breath above me and his strangled voice as he repeatedly whispered my name. It turned me on so much to think he was watching so intently, and that it was exciting him as much as it was.

I took him into my mouth little by little, until I couldn't take any more. Then I drew back slowly, my lips tight, applying pressure at the base of his cock with my fingers. I worked my way back down again, my tongue moving in waves along the underside of his cock. I sucked him slowly and found the ache between my legs growing more intense. Edwin continued to moan softly. Then his hands moved to my head and he stroked my hair as I sucked him in a slow and steady rhythm.

I took him deeper and deeper each time until his cock touched the back of my throat and my nose touched his warm pubic hair. I did this several times and each time he groaned as I reached the limit then drew my lips back off again. When I moved my mouth from his cock, using my hand to continue the stroking, I looked up at him and saw that his face was a mix of intense emotion. He looked blissful but dazed, full of longing and pleasure and need.

"Don't stop, Leah." he said, breathlessly. I felt his fingers in my hair and the gentle pressure of his hands as he urged my mouth back to his penis. I opened my mouth and began to suck him again, in an even rhythm until I felt him moving against me, pushing his hips toward me, feeding his cock into my lips.

"Ohh Leah. That's so nice..." he whispered, his hands gently holding my head. "That's so nice...ohh my."

His voice touched me like a hand. Just the way he said my name made my heart race. I felt weak and yet fully aroused, my nerves at attention while my mind wandered, lost in a soft and warm world of delight. I'd given more than a few blow jobs in my life but this was so much more than that, so much more than just sucking a cock. Edwin's soft moans, his obvious pleasure, made me ache with intense desire. When he asked me to suck him deeper, I happily obliged, relaxing my lips and letting his cock slide down my tongue. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the heat and hardness of him, concentrated on letting him slide further back, deeper inside.

"Mmmm... that's it," he moaned. I moved carefully, inching my way down the shaft of his cock, the sound of his voice filling my head. "Deeper, sweetheart." I felt my throat begin to close, the reflex taking over, and then it softened and the tip of his cock went further back, pressing against the softness at the back of my throat. "Ohhh, Leah," Edwin groaned and I felt his fingers gripping my head. He shivered, his legs trembling just slightly. I drew my mouth back slightly then began to slide forward again, inching his cock down toward the back of my throat. He groaned my name again, sounding like he was in pain, as my throat relaxed and he slid in, as deep as I could take him.

We both paused, his hands tense as he held my head. I could hear his unsteady breath. I concentrated on holding my breath, trying to give him time to enjoy the sensation of having his cock buried in my mouth. It seemed like several minutes that we just stayed like that, his cock pressing against the back of my throat until I moved slightly and he released his firm grip on my head, allowing me to draw my mouth from his cock and take a few deep breaths. I took his penis in my hand and stroked it as I looked up at him.

"Ohh sweetheart." he whispered, his eyes dark and wet. He looked as if he might cry. It was unlike anything I'd ever seen before in a man's face; so much vulnerability.

He reached down and helped me to my feet, gathering me into his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my bare breasts against his warm chest. We kissed with rough desire, Edwin pushing his tongue between my lips. I kissed him back just as eagerly, hoping he enjoyed the taste of himself on my lips. I pulled his head toward mine with one hand, crushing my mouth to his. With my other hand I reached between us and started stroking his cock as we kissed. He groaned and slid his hands down to my waist, then lower, his fingers spreading across the flesh of my ass. We continued to kiss hungrily for a while, our breathing growing faster until I pushed him away abruptly and climbed onto the bed. I loved the feel of his cock in my hand, the warmth of his palms on my ass, and the taste of his mouth against mine, but I wanted him inside me too. I wanted it more than anything else.

I reached for his hand and he moved beside me. I pressed him down onto the surface of the bed and quickly straddled his hips, pressing my wet pussy against his cock. He shifted to the side a little, his hands on my hips, and the length of his cock slid between my pussylips. I groaned and reached down between us, wanting him inside me as soon as possible. I clutched his cock and lifted my hips just enough to position myself, his cockhead pressing against my cunt. He gasped, "Oh god! Are you sure you--" and I slowly slid down, taking him inside me an inch at a time.

As excited as I was, it took a few minutes for the full length of his cock to penetrate me. I moved up slowly then down again, working him deeper inside me each time. Edwin's hands rested on my hips, gently steadying me. His eyes were wide, watching my face. I continued to move up and down, my whole body tense, until I felt the softness of his belly against mine and the heat of our bodies pressed close.

I exhaled, not even realising I'd been holding my breath, and suddenly felt fullness and the slight throb in my pussy. I started to move slowly at first, raising myself up with my legs, drawing my pussy off Edwin's cock then lowering down again. He gripped my hips in his hands and supported my motions as I rode his penis in a slow, steady rhythm. My breasts bobbed as I moved and I felt Edwin's hands slide up to cover them, his hot palms pressed against my aching nipples.

Already the sensations were building between my legs and I knew it wouldn't be long before I came. Edwin's hands caressed my breasts, his fingertips stroking my nipples as I continued to bounce up and down, moaning as my excitement built. I'd never had a sexual experience like this before. I couldn't believe how good my body felt, how aroused I was.

"Ohhh Edwin... it feels so good."

He slid one hand back to my waist while he continued to stroke my nipple. He held me tight, supporting my motions as I rode his cock. I closed my eyes for a moment and listened to his rapid breathing and the creak of the bed as we fucked. It was more exciting than anything I'd ever imagined. I could feel my pussy slowly tensing as I neared another orgasm.

"Touch me, Edwin." I whispered. "Touch my clit."

I heard his sharp intake of breath and then felt his hand leave my waist. I kept bouncing, riding him, as his fingers located and began to stroke my clit. An electric shock of pleasure zipped through my body and I cried out without meaning to.

"Oh YES, Edwin." I opened my eyes and saw the intense desire in his face as he stroked my clitoris, his wrist at an awkward angle. I rode him as hard as I could, raising myself up on my knees and sliding down swiftly over his cock. With each descent a wave of pleasure shot through my cunt and down my legs and I heard my own unconscious grunting. Beneath us the bed squeaked in rhythm with our motions.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,024 Followers