Unexpected

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers

"Yes, sweetheart..." he whispered, watching my face as my orgasm got closer. That's it, Leah." His voice was smooth and velvety and so gentle. It clashed with the lusty moans and grunts I couldn't help making, but the contrast just turned me on even more. I bit my lip and arched my back as a tingling sensation began building inside me.

"I'm going to come!" I almost shouted. "Edwin, I'm going to come." He continued stroking, his fingers on my clit and my nipple at the same time as I clung to his shoulders for support. I squeezed by eyes shut, concentrating hard as Edwin's voice filled my ears, his words were sharp and quick.

"Yes, Leah... yes." His fingers pressed hard against my clit as he said this, and I pushed against him, burying his cock inside me. "Come, sweetheart...come."

My pussy began to convulse then and I shook as I pushed down against his stroking fingers. I felt the thickness of his cock inside me as I came, my pussy squeezing again and again. The sensations were intense and sudden, spreading out from my cunt and breasts then cycling back each time my pussy convulsed. I groaned and swore, my head rolling back and forth as I came, the orgasm lasting so much longer than any I'd had before.

When the steady pulse had slowed, I dropped my head to his shoulder and very slowly moved my pussy up, sliding it off his cock almost all the way. I felt my cunt clutch at him and I slid down quickly, urging one more pulse from my vaginal muscles as I did. I groaned against his shoulder as the throbbing stopped and my wet cunt relaxed.

Edwin moved his hand from between my legs and cupped my face, bringing it to his so he could kiss me. I could smell my own wetness on his fingers and I could feel his rigid cock still inside me. I started moving again, riding him as we kissed feverishly. He held my hips as I moved, and then suddenly he pulled his mouth from mine, took me by the waist, and began to draw me off his cock.

"Lie down," he said almost sharply, adding, "On your stomach."

I moved from his lap and did as he asked, stretching out on the white bed, immediately feeling his warm body straddling my legs. He put his palms on my hips and gently lifted them and I suddenly felt the hardness of his cock between my ass cheeks. I moved back against him, raising my hips a little more. He positioned himself and in one swift movement he entered my pussy from behind, burying himself inside me. A low moan escaped his lips and for a moment he just held himself there, deep inside me.

He bent over me so he could slip his hands around to cup my breasts. His fingers found my nipples and now it was my turn to moan. Everything Edwin did was right. He seemed to know how to touch me, to turn me on the most.

When he started to push himself forward and back, I turned to look over my shoulder at his face. He looked slightly dazed but he met my eyes and smiled slightly, his hips beginning to move a little faster.

"Oh God." he moaned, "Oh Leah, you are so beautiful." I arched my back and pressed my ass against his thrusting hips. It felt so good. His fingers stroked my nipples in time with his hips, thrilling my whole body from head to toe. I reached down and touched my clit and began to finger it.

"Oh yes, touch yourself, Leah." Edwin panted, suddenly increasing the intensity of his thrusts. He covered my hand with one of his own, his index finger sliding into my wetness right on top of mine. He pressed against it, his finger matching my strokes. I could feel his panting breath on my back and the unbelievable sensation of another orgasm building inside me.

Edwin straightened up quickly, his hands suddenly grabbing my hips, and he began to push himself into my cunt in long, rough strokes. I heard his hips slap against my ass and each time he grunted, his fingers digging into my flesh. I stroked and pinched my clit, wanting to come with him still inside me, wanting to come along with him.

He filled me again and again, the rhythm gaining speed as he neared his climax. It was fantastic, far better than anything I'd ever experienced before. His grunts were so unexpected, so out of character for Edwin, and they turned me on incredibly. I crushed my head into the mattress and pinched my nipple, my other fingers still working hard at my clit, and braced myself against his urgent movements.

Edwin moaned my name and I felt a surge between my legs. My pussy convulsed rapidly, clutching at his moving cock. It was a small orgasm but it was thrilling and I bit my lip hard, still stroking my clit as my pussy throbbed and throbbed.

Edwin kept thrusting hard, moving even more quickly than he had been and I knew he was on the brink of coming too. I wished I could turn and look at his face, to see his eyes when he did finally come, but he was pushing against me so hard I could barely keep my balance on the bed.

When he finally did come he groaned my name in a strangled voice and buried himself deep inside me. I felt quick, light spasms inside me and the tremble of his hips as he pressed himself as deep as he could. He seemed to hold himself there for a few long minutes and then he drew himself out, exhaling loudly, and collapsed on the bed beside me, pulling him toward me in a sweaty embrace.

My heart was hammering from having just orgasmed myself and from the thrill of what we'd done. I relaxed in his arms and let him kiss my face and throat, his hot breath painting my skin. His hands roamed all over me, touching my breast, my belly and thighs, then dipping down between my legs to just barely touch my still sensitive pussy lips.

We lay together for a while as our breathing slowed down. Edwin continued to stroke my skin lightly, sending chills across my flesh, while I lay trying to remember if I'd ever felt more alive, more satisfied.

angel_grant
angel_grant
1,027 Followers