Unexpected at the Office

Story Info
Anne finds her lover at her office.
1.5k words
3.73
31.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The noise of the bus still filling my ears, I slowly wandered down the hall toward my office, taking my time to unwind and lose the wish to injure the senseless, annoying people whose ‘humour’ had kept me from my nap. Through dusky halls I walked, my heels tap-tapping on the cold tile floor until I arrived at the office door. I paused at the threshold, calming myself with a few more deep breaths before entering the numeric password to enter my private sanctuary. With a final beep, the door softly clicked open and I entered in, only to stop abruptly, for lounging on the couch was my lover, whom I had thought would be just getting home from a long day at work. I lick my lips for a moment, trying to quell the rising feeling in my thighs and remind myself that I have a lot of work to do. "Why, Nathan, I did not expect to see you here, did not you have a long day of work?"

"Yes Anne, I did, but I wanted to sit here and watch my love work in the gentle twilight."

I smile shyly and awkwardly walk to my desk, folding my stocking-less legs as I sit down and tug down the hem, feeling quite gawky, as I slowly say, "I am afraid my dear that I am a rather lacklustre study and you will become quite bore-"

"Oh Anne, I could never be bored looking at you, drinking in your beautiful visage and oh so lovely limbs. And your breasts! ’Tis not fair to constrain them in a blouse, let them loose!" He jumps out of his chair and in two strides is at my desk. I grin at the slight bulge that seems to be growing in his pants. "Oh Anne, would you think me terribly bold if I did this?" he asks as he pops open the buttons on my shirt, pulls it from my summer-sticky arms and sets it on the desk. My breasts glisten slightly in the soft rays that seep through the blinds at the garden window, the rosy nipples betraying my thoughts.

He smiles wickedly. "I take that as a no?" He inclines his head slightly and locks his chocolate brown eyes with my green and then moves closer to me and gently kisses a rosy areole. My lips part and a soft little "oh" escapes my throat as I draw away his head to perch on the other side of the desk and draw him in my arms for a lingering kiss. "What about your work?" he asks teasingly as I slip a hand down the front of his trousers and play with his pubic hair.

"Oh screw work!" I pant as he moves his mouth to my breast once more, this time drawing as much of my b-cup into his mouth as possible and biting. "Screwwwwww work!!" I withdraw my hand from his pants and tug at his fly until I finally rip it open. I play with the flap of his boxers, trying to negotiate his throbbing penis through the opening while at the same time massaging his lovely balls through the flimsy fabric. He moans slightly as I succeed in releasing Mr. Nate from his habitat and start petting him with smooth heavy strokes. He moves his mouth from my breast and kisses my neck, searching for my mouth, mumbling through a deep lingering kiss "Please can you kiss my cock like you kiss my mouth?" I smile sweetly and move downward as he turns around and leans against the desk, tugging his pants off and kissing his glans and the sides of his dick until a bit of precum trickles out so I can lick it off while looking deep into his eyes as they grow larger in anticipation, for I have never done this before.

"Oh Anne! I have been wanting to ask you to do that for mon-ths!" His breath is coming in pants as I regard his member, pulsating with each beat of his heart, wanting to draw it into my mouth, but as well wanting to make him wait. I finally give in, not wanting the poor boy to suffer any longer, drawing as much as I can into my soft mouth. He moans in pleasure as I suck on the head and then move my mouth down it, fucking it with my mouth in essence. I glide one hand up and down the rest of his shaft while the other still plays with his balls, squeezing them and holding them as he slowly moans on his way toward climax. I love the feeling of his cock in mouth, so large and smooth and tasty, but the grandeur of it stretches my jaws, making them ache. As well, something else is aching, wishing that instead of filling my mouth, his cock could fill my pussy, pulsing in it and driving me wild. Although I love having his cock in my mouth, just when it feels as though my jaw will dislocate and I will have to stop, I feel Mr. Nate begin to dance between my lips. His hot load hits the back of my throat and I try to swallow but there is so much. It trickles out of my mouth and down his shaft and once the boogie has finished, I lick every drop off until he is clean. He is breathing so deeply, I watch his chest move up and down, up and down, as his eyes are closed and I cannot gaze into the pools of chocolate. Finally he opens them and smiles so broadly. "That was awesome!!" I giggle at his enthusiasm and smile as I blurt out: "You taste so good!"

He smiles and closes his eyes and lies on the floor, smiling in utter bliss. I lie down beside him, my head on his chest, my thoughts drifting to how my breasts are being enticed by the Persian carpet when he quietly asks, "Can I kiss you as you just kissed me?" I stopped breathing for a moment, as there was NO WAY my proper lover would ever suggest anything such- or so I thought until he asked again in his low sexy voice. "Yes!!" I squeaked out, then clapped a hand to my mouth, turning red at how eager and child-like I sounded. He grinned at me and drew my head up to his face and kissed me deeply, then lay me flat on the floor. He pulled off the skirt I was wearing and the panties soon followed. He smiled as he saw my pussy, shaven the night before on a trip from the Tylenol-3 for my monthly cramps. "Tsk, tsk, someone had fun with a razor again I see. Why cause yourself the pain of regrowth?"

"Mrrr, cause I can never think straight through the codeine." My brain was beginning to fuzz over as his hands walked up and down my legs and over my stomach as he kissed my breasts, biting down hard as I moaned even more. I guess he realized how insain he was driving me as he began kissing his way downward, down to my mound, but then skirting around and kissing the crease in my thigh.

He happened to look up as I was taking a chunk out of my lip in anticipation and wanting and laughed at me. "All right, all right" he said as he smiled and kissed my lips and parted them with his fingers. He brought his mouth close to my pussy and just breathed in its scent before kissing my clit. A flush rose to my cheeks as I closed my eyes in pleasure. He slipped a few fingers into my vagina as he licked my clit again and again and then took it into his mouth to suck on it. I could feel my orgasm rising, far too fast, I mean he had been licking me for less then a minute and I came so violently, pushing my vulva into his face, wanting him to drown in my juices and tongue-fuck me to oblivion again and again. He did not stop his actions, but continued with even more force, until finally as I was coming down half an hour later from an orgasm, I noticed his raging hard on and pulled away from him.

"Silly, you let me ignore your wishes, but I have a request.. Will you fuck me as you’ve never fucked before?"

He grinned so widely I thought his face would split. "Of course! Your pussy tastes great, but I was wanting to stick myself in there so bad!!" He slid up my body to kiss me deeply and lay across me, our thighs intertwined, pelvises pushing against one another in want until he untangled my legs from his and lay on me properly, pushing himself deep inside me. On that prim and proper Persian rug, we grinded against each other with a fervour as never before, his hard cock deep inside me as my clit rubbed against his luscious hairs. My tongue darted deep into his throat as he pushed himself in and out in and out ever quickening until I agonizingly came, him a few moments later.

We lay there shaking and gasping for breath, him still inside me, in the fading moments of day. Twilight was upon us.