Unexpected Benefits Ch. 02

Story Info
Sister joins in.
8k words
4.66
238.5k
28
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: Please ensure that you have read Unexpected Benefits before beginning this story, as this is a continuation of that posting. Thank-you, and I hope you enjoy!

TheCaptain

My holiday to Las Vegas with my gorgeous wife Karen and her stunning mother Gina was to be one of the defining points in my life, that was for sure, as nothing was ever going to be the same for me again. Instead of having just one incredible woman in my life that was willing to be a companion, a lover and a friend, I had two, but this was not by any means a bad thing. I was a guy, and had a man's weakness when it came to the allure of earthly temptations - the fact that both Karen and her mother, Gina, were offering themselves to me made my life much simpler.

After one-and-a-half weeks in L.V., we had to leave on our departing flight back to Atlanta, Georgia, and back to our regular, everyday lives. I really didn't know what the arrangement would be between the three of us once we set down back in Georgia, and the ladies weren't sharing their thoughts on the issue with me. I hoped things remained the same - the sex was absolutely phenomenal, to say the least, and I had to admit that there was now a real bond forming between the three of us, something strong and intangible, yet still existing and undeniable.

I could feel my love for my mother-in-law Gina blossoming with every passing day throughout our Vegas trip, growing into something that I found too indescribable to put into words. Being honest with myself, I had to admit that I didn't know where my life was going from there as I climbed aboard the United Airlines flight back to Atlanta, back home. That was one of the scariest thoughts I'd ever had. The sheer idea that I wasn't fully in control of where events were taking me in my life was utterly terrifying to me, but I had to bite back the fear and doubt and simply push on. The future would come, with or without my consent, and what will be will be. I had to deal with that.

Arriving back at Atlanta was one of the lowest moments in my life. We were returning to the real world, leaving the incredible experiences of Las Vegas behind forever, I could feel it in the pit of my stomach as soon as the three of us entered the terminal at the Atlanta Domestic side of the city's main airport. I turned to look at Gina and her daughter, my wife, Karen, and felt as though a part of me was dying inside.

Gina, immediately concerned, came straight on over to me and wrapped her arms tenderly around my waist. "What's the matter, darling?" she asked lovingly, kissing me softly on the lips right there in the crowded airport terminal, right in front of my wife. The tender kiss filled me with a slight sense of hope, as I'd thought there would never be another loving kiss like that between the two of us ever again.

"I thought this was the end," I whispered, suddenly choked with emotion and on the verge of tears. I was shaking with a crescendo of thoughts and feelings. I felt as though a huge weight had been lifted from my shoulders and I could stand tall again at last. "I thought we could never be again...."

"Of course this isn't the end, baby!" Gina assured me with a broad, slightly mocking smile, as though barely containing her laughter at my expense. "Las Vegas is only the beginning! My daughter Karen, your beautiful wife, loves me very much and she knows how happy I am with your big fat cock inside me, so she's more than happy to share...and if it's alright with you, I was thinking of moving in with the two of you! Karen has already given her consent."

I looked across at Karen, who was standing a respectful distance away to give me a little privacy with her mother, and she smiled and nodded her head. Wow, talk about spinning out! I couldn't get my head around this - it was too incredible to believe! But then I guessed that everything else that had happened between the three of us recently was pretty much straight out of some horny bastard's wild fantasies, not really something I could have ever thought possible before embarking on my Vegas vacation to begin with. Now that it looked like I was going to get these two gorgeous sluts on a very regular, permanent basis, things were definitely looking up. And the very thought of having my sexy mature mother-in-law moving in with us had my boner as hard as a rock in the tight-fitting grey long-pants I was wearing.

I leaned over and pulled Gina in for a long, lingering embrace, kissing her deeply on the lips and forcing my tongue down her throat. As I passionately French-kissed my voluptuous in-law right there in the middle of Gate 43's boarding lounge, surrounded by people rushing to and fro on all sides, and with my wife Karen watching on intently from only a dozen or so feet away, Gina pushed her body right up against mine and slowly, achingly moulded her crotch against my straining cock-shaft, grinding her ample self up against my rigid hardness. It was sheer torture, but oh so pleasurable, I didn't want it to continue yet I damn well didn't want it to stop.

Looking over at Karen, I noticed that she was staring straight at the both of us with an intense, burning desire in her eyes that I in turn suddenly needed to quench. I couldn't wait to get back home to take this two achingly hot lust-sluts again...no, I had to have them right that second! I hurriedly glanced around the crowded airport terminal. After a couple of moments I saw a door not too far away marked MAINTENANCE ROOM - AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY that I could see was open ever so slightly, and pointed to it underhandedly, then carefully filtered my way through the crowd towards the door. I quickly slipped into the maintenance storeroom without a care for anyone who happened to see me, because I doubted it raised any suspicion in people's minds, and hurriedly raced down towards a table down the other end of the room to spin around on my feet and leap up onto the wooden surface and slide back a bit on my ass to wait for my darlings to arrive.

It wasn't a very long wait at all, which was good because I doubted I could've bared it much longer. The door opened just a little bit up the other end of the room, and Gina slowly slithered through the gap. She looked utterly gorgeous in a shortish yellow summer dress, made from cotton and slightly see-thru, with little red roses dotted all over. As Gina moved, her firm, voluptuous body was exposed as the tight dress was stretched back taut over her fit, alluringly feminine physique. I was soon grasping slightly with intense, seemingly insatiable lust, and without quite realising it I had my pants unzipped and my right hand tightly wrapped around my rigid, throbbing cock. She had a beautiful way of moving that all women had to one degree or another - that stunningly hot way of swinging her ass that just drove me wild with lust. I was soon sweating like crazy and felt as though I was burning up inside - my desire for my mother-in-law was almost palpable, on the very tip of my tongue.

Gina smiled as she got nearer and saw what I was doing, that endearingly warm, loving smile that cut through me so powerfully. She truly was a wondrous woman, my mother-in-law, my lover and my friend...without the slightest break in movement, Gina was kneeling down in front of me and had my cock-steak jammed right down her throat, gulping my rigid dong deep into her mouth and running her probing, teasingly sensuous tongue all over my throbbing shaft. Soon enough, she had me tingling all over with lustful pleasure, and I was soon grunting and grasping in the sheer incredible feelings of the moment. Oh Christ, how her mouth felt so good wrapped around my aching dick-meat! I knew then that I was experiencing the closest thing to heaven on Earth as I could get while I was still breathing, and it made me so happy. My life felt complete with my wife and mother-in-law in my life, sharing me as their combined lover and husband. I didn't know when I lost my shirt - the only thing that I could remember was hurriedly unbuttoning the front of it, then hurling it away off to the left without the slightest care for it in the least. My pants came all the way off, finally, and I was at last completely nude as Gina sucked my rigid cock into her mouth and rolled it around on her teasingly provocative tongue, driving me wild all the while.

As my sexy in-law deep-throated my schlong like a street-whore on her hands and knees on the cement floor, with the maintenance room's door still open slightly and the sounds of the airport terminal outside coming in, I felt utterly elated as Gina took me to nirvana with her mouth. She truly was a gorgeous fucking slut and I loved her immensely. Then my attention was snatched away from what my gorgeous mother-in-law was doing to my cock, her alluringly short-cut platinum blonde hair bobbing up and down with the movements of her head as she gave me one stunning blowjob, as I heard the door to the maintenance room, to our little piece of seclusion, squeak open....

But it was only Karen, thank God, who quickly stepped into the room and shut the door hurriedly behind her, making sure despite her haste to join in to lock the door with a simple flick of the locking mechanism, on the metal doorknob. She then raced on over to us, her long, luscious legs snapping back and forward with military precision as she strode towards our straining, coupling bodies.

As her mother continued to take my straining member down her tight, achingly wet mouth, I turned my focus towards Karen, Gina's beautiful young daughter and my wife of just over two years. She was 21-years-old and her Mom was 42, but I had known Karen and Gina both for most of my life. My own mother and Karen's had been friends since they were little girls, and I guess it just made sense that Gina's youngest, her only daughter, would become one of my closest friends. It must have been around her 16th birthday that we started being more than just good friends, and before I knew it we were planning our future together, talking about where we were going to life and whether we were going to have three children or four together.

Karen was one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen in my life, and I knew from the very moment I married her that there would never be another woman as important as her in my life. She had long, billowing golden-blonde hair and a full, voluptuous young body that seemed to be designed by a horny, perverted teen with just one thing in mind - sex. And Karen loved rooting, that's for sure! As soon as she hit puberty and started to become sexually aware, Karen seemed to have sex on the brain practically every waking second, even more than I had and I thought I was a bit of a deviant back then. And once we started dating, Karen was only too happy to introduce me to some of her perverted little games.

Now, as she watched me getting my 8.5" of dick-meat slurped and sucked by her skilful and ravenously horny mother, I started to really get the full measure of my wife Karen's level of debauchery. There wasn't anything sexual in this world that could repulse my nymph of a wife - of this I felt assured. Nothing was taboo, nothing was sacred, and that helped to fuel on my lust.

Dressed in the same sort of shortish yellow dress with little red roses all over it, Karen looked absolutely beautiful, her sexy - her well-shaped body perfectly framed by the thin, see-thru material of her somewhat plain sundress.

As my large, cum-heavy balls slammed against my lovely in-law's mouth as I drove my cock-shaft down her tight, constrictive throat, I could feel an aching tightness in my stomach and a sense of tingling rip through my blood-filled nut-sacs as my orgasm came tearing out of me. It felt so strong and intense, I was afraid I was going to give Gina too much of my cum and she was going to choke to death on my thick, gooey dick-sludge, but by the time I started to have second thoughts it was just too late to do anything about it.

"Holy crap, I'm gonna cum baby!" I grunted at Gina just before blasting my jizz right on down her throat, shooting about five good long loads of love-gunk down her straining windpipe and forcing her to swallow my rich, creamy baby-batter.

It took her a bit of effort, but finally Gina swallowed all of the cum I had blasted into her mouth down her throat and into her stomach, then she gave me a broad, loving smile, stood back up on her feet, and leaned in to kiss me tenderly on my slightly-parted lips. I could taste my own cum on her soft, sensuous lips but I didn't care. The passion of the moment, and the fact that I loved this woman deeply, overwhelmed any concerns I might have had a tasting my own spunk. After drinking my potent load, Gina was more than happy to step aside and let her daughter have a little fun with her man, and before I actually realised what was going on I had Karen bare-ass naked and shoving her buxom boobies right in my face.

I loved to suck on my wife's beautiful tits, and did just that with ravenous pleasure, sucking each one of Karen's hard, budding nipples in turn into my mouth and running my tongue over the puckered, goose-bumped flesh, causing her to grasp and moan with lustful ecstasy. She held my head to her tits with her right hand, muttering sweet little words of love and endearment as I continued to suckle her teats.

"Oh, yeah baby! Suck on my nipples...That's the way, bite down on them gently the way I like it. Yeah, Christ, that's the way..." Karen breathed huskily, shuddering all over as a mini-orgasm rocked through her trembling body. She was able to get off by having her sensitive nipples nibbled on and sucked, more than most of the other women I'd made love to over the years, and I in turn loved taking Karen's hard teats into her mouth and sucking on them til she came.

The urge to fuck a tight, wet pussy was becoming unbearable to me, and suddenly I found myself lying back on the hard wooden table with Karen's bare, naked form stretched out above me. She was staring down at me with those big, doe-like eyes of hers, straddling my pelvis, her eyes filled with love and tender affection as she slowly guided my throbbing, now-hardening dick into the fleshy folds of her moist, wet crack and slid my blood-gorged schlong right up her tight pussy-channel.

Fucking my loving wife was always an intense, emotional experience between the two of us even before Karen's mother, Gina, had become an active participant in our sex lives - but with her watching on, playing with her own dripping cunt as I drove my long, thick tool in and out of her daughter's shaven snatch with intense, lustful vigour, it somehow added a fresh, incredibly arousing level of spice and fulfilment to the whole experience.

Soon, I had my horny wife Karen thrashing about on top of me in orgasmic pleasure as her body was wracked with climactic tremors that almost threatened to overwhelm her with their intensity, my huge, swollen cock jammed right up her convulsing vadge with the purplish knob of my twitching member driven right up against her cervix. As she came again and again with my long, thick dick-shaft immersed in her cunt-hole, Karen had a way of grinding and gyrating herself around my aching tool that really drove me wild with pleasure. Karen managed to get me off to the point of orgasming myself a number of times over about ten minutes, before I finally got sick of her teasing, enticing ways and grabbed her roughly around her hips, lifting her bodily up off the table and standing up with my wife buried to the hilt on my larger-than-average schlong, her legs wrapped tightly around my waist.

With her in my arms and now at my own mercy, I bounced her up and down on my cock-shaft, giving her a taste of being sexually fulfilled then suddenly left grasping for more. Soon enough, I had her grunting and groaning in wild, lusting ecstasy, cum pouring out of her bloated, stretched pussy and running down both of my legs.

"Fuck, yeah, give me your fucking cock just like that, baby! Oh Jesus fuck, you're so big and nice right up my cunt, honey-babe, you fill me up so much! I love you so much, you're so good to me!" Karen screamed out as I made her cum for the umpteenth time, her pussy practically pouring out a torrential amount of sweet, sweet cunt-sauce.

I slowly turned back around and gently lowered Karen's limp, exhausted frame down onto the hard wooden table up against the back wall, the best surface in the entire room on which to screw. I was still hard as a rock, however - after cumming down Gina's throat a little while back, I had a feeling that I still had a while longer before I shot my wad again, and I had to say, to be perfectly honest, that was pleasing to me because I really wanted to sample these two gorgeous broads again now that we were back in Atlanta again. I'd fucked both of them every which way imaginable throughout our entire Vegas vacation, yes that was true, but we were home now, and I knew that the sex here in Georgia was going to be on a whole different level again because of it.

Gina was standing up against a metal storage cupboard not too far away, her white cotton panties pulled down around her ankles and her dress rucked up to expose the mature babe's slightly-hairy cunt and her fingers rammed deep inside her pink hole. As I watched on with rapt fascination, Gina spread the lips of her pussy apart and exposed her inner sanctum to me, sliding one finger deep into her gash, then pulling the cum-slick digit out and sucking it into her mouth lovingly. I could hardly believe a woman like her could be so sinful, but that was the way Gina was with sex - she believed that anything was possible if all parties involved were consenting adults, and that was my own opinion also. She was wild, inhibitive and amorous, which definitely explained to me where her daughter Karen got her own traits. I moved over towards her, and Gina smiled back and licked her lips provocatively.

We kissed, slowly and tenderly at first, then with more passion and sexual drive. I thrust my tongue down her throat and played around with her own tongue, at the same time reaching out to cup a full, pliable breast in one hand. Oh God how good Gina felt to hold onto! I thought to myself as I pushed my naked body up against her own figure and slowly began to feel her up through her thin summer dress. Taking my right hand and sliding it around to her back to gently cup her firm, round ass, I began to work my way up her back to Gina's zipper so that I could actually get her out of her dress. She helped me whenever I needed her to, but it didn't take all that much to get my mother-in-law out of her dress and spreading her legs wide open for me.

As I took hold of her full, firm meaty ass and pushed my pulsating prick slowly into her twat, Gina let out a long sigh, then grasped and suddenly wrapped her legs right around my waist as I fucked her right there up against the storage cupboard. Driving into her dripping wet snatch slammed her back against the metal cupboard and made a bit of a racket, but soon we were both too far gone in our rapturous pleasure to care as we made love on our feet. It was perhaps one of the wildest sexual experiences I'd ever had in my life, screwing my mother-in-law senseless not five metres away from my wife in the storeroom of an airport terminal in my home city! Pretty damn crazy, that was for sure, but somehow the sheer ludicrousness of it all really made me all the more fired up, ready to give everything I had to Gina.

Ramming her soaked snatch relentlessly, stretching her cunt-lips wide open with my bulging dick-rod and causing Gina's eyes to roll back in her head with incredulous ecstasy as she had multi-orgasmic fits on my pulsating man-meat, I leaned in and locked lips with my intensely aroused lover. I drove my tongue deep into my in-law's mouth as I drove my cock deep into her well-fucked pussy at the same time, causing Gina to buck and thrash about with intense lusting.