Unexpected Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,153 Followers

I blushed. She added, "So I thought since I saw you, you should see me."

"That's very considerate of you."

"But, I can't show you for long. Redheads burn easily."

"And you never tan. I know. My sister is a redhead, too."

"I'd forgotten! Maureen. How old is she?"

"Twenty. She stood in something, but I'm sure it wasn't manure."

Kay pulled off her shirt and said, "These are almost ten years old. I like them."

"They're beautiful." I heard the awe in my own voice. She heard it too and smiled.

"You sure you're family?" As soon as she asked I wondered how much she and Uncle Walt knew.

"What does that mean? Of course I'm family. My Dad and your Dad are brothers. They grew up in the house you live in."

"What do you know about us?"

I figured ignorance was the best path for me. "That sometime a long time ago there was a falling out. I was never told what it was about. When Dad told me I was coming here for the summer I thought I was being sent away, punished. Why else would he send me here?"

"I can tell you, if you want to know." She buttoned her shirt and put her hat back on. I nodded.

"Your Dad loves you and misses family. He realized you were becoming a city boy and missing out on the childhood he and Daddy had here. He sent you to us for your education."

"And you showing me your chest is part of my education?"

"Not really. I just found it hard to believe that your Dad would let your Mom stifle such an important part of growing up. Your reaction to me shows he did. He's doing his best to set things right. We're going to help."

She gathered the remains of our lunch and mounted her horse. "Come home half an hour early. Momma says." Her heels nudged her horse and away they flew. I sat in the seat of the tractor and thought as I went back to work. At two I took off my shirt and again applied the lotion all over my skin above the waist. Then I put the shirt back on. I watched my line and drove carefully. What did Kim mean about helping to educate me? About what? Farming? Sex?"

At almost four Uncle Walt rode up. He got off the mare and climbed up on the tractor so we could talk. "Did Kim tell you to quit half an hour early?"

I nodded and said, "Yes, Sir."

"Do you know the story about my parents?"

"Yes. It's the same story as the story about my Dad's parents."

He shook his head. "Do I look like your Dad?"

"Not really."

"Your Dad and I are brothers, but not the biological kind. Two years after he was born I was born. I was born to our Momma's sister. She died two days later. They never kept her a secret from us. Kay is named after my Mother, not my Momma. You understand?"

"Kay was your biological mother's name. She was the sister of the woman who raised you and was my Dad's biological mother as well as his Momma."

"Yes. My grandparents were from Denmark. Somehow they lived through the start of World War Two and came to America. They came from a time in Denmark where things were really tough and you held tightly to your friends. When they got to America they got separated from their best friends. They came to Idaho and worked hard to buy land, piece by piece. They had us. They never stopped looking for their friends, Hans and Inga.

When your Dad and I were five or six, around there, they found us. They came here one winter and we went there one winter. Our parents changed after that. The shower at the back of the house was built by Grandpa when we were about six. From then on unless it was snowing we cleaned up there. All of us. When Hans and Inga visited they joined us in the shower."

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked.

"We thought your Dad would have taught you about the family ways. Yesterday was a test. Not the kind of test you can fail, but the kind that tells us where we have to start teaching."

"I do pretty well in school."

"And a huge part of becoming a man has been neglected. It's June. When does school start again in California?"

"Right after Labor Day."

He smiled. "You're on a farm, City boy. Every day is labor day!"

"The first week of September."

"Not much time, if you're going back." Walt said.

"Ok. What's next?"

"I want you to know we discussed you a lot before you got here and last night after you went to bed. What happens today when you get back to the house has been discussed and the family approves. Steve really likes you. Hell, we all do. Go with the flow. Ok?"

"Ok. I guess." He clapped me on the back, jumped to the mare and rode off.

I almost drove into the fence at the end of the pass, but I didn't. I got turned around and lined up for the next pass. When the crisis was over I started thinking. I had new information but instead of the new information giving me answers it created more questions. Why wasn't I told about my Danish ancestors? Why did Dad and Walt stop being close? Was my Mom in the middle of all this?

At seven I stopped. I unhitched the equipment and drove back to the barns. I could see Steve's plume. He hadn't stopped work. When I drove into the barn Aunt Sue was waiting for me. She was wearing hiking boots, socks and a cotton dress. She helped me take care of the tractor and then we walked together towards the house.

We sat on the back steps. The fresh clothes for after our showers were already set out. She sat on a step one higher than me, putting us at just about eye level. While we cared for the tractor and walked we had talked about the tractor and the work. When we sat she said, "If it's Ok with you we're going to change topics."

"Ok, Aunt Sue."

"Kay told me your reaction to her at lunch." My blood pressure went up. I blushed and I thought I was being sent home. I realized I didn't want to go home. She didn't wait long enough for me to say anything. "It's Ok. I suspected. Your Dad wants us to teach you to be a man. The kind your Uncle Walt is. Not the kind they have in California, or if they're there they are as hidden as they are here."

I nodded. I didn't understand, but nodded anyway.

"Do you want to be a man?"

"Yes!"

"You're eighteen. How many girls have you kissed because you really wanted to kiss them?"

I was hurt that she would even ask such a personal question. Even more embarrassed because the answer was one. She knew it.

"Who taught you how to kiss a woman? No one teaches young people to be lovers. They get taught which fork to use but not how to kiss! It's a damn shame. What if you knew you were one of the very best kissers in all of California? Would you still be afraid?"

"No. I'd have confidence."

Aunt Sue stood and moved between my legs. My knees pressed against her hips and her face was right in front of mine.

"Did Walt tell you we had discussed this?"

I nodded.

" We are beginning lesson number one in kissing. Hold my face in your hands and kiss me, please."

My hands came up and I stopped. I still had on my gloves. I got them off as quickly as I could then I grasped her cheeks and moved forward.

"Stop." I froze.

"My face is made of tissue paper, especially in a first kiss. Hold it, but hold it very gently." I lightened my touch.

"Much better." She moved forward as I did and our lips touched. I thought of tissue paper and didn't press. She backed away from the kiss.

"Promising. In your loft you'll find a book. Take it with you tomorrow. Read it when you can. Part of that book talks about how to kiss. What did you think about when our lips touched?"

"I thought about tissue paper. I thought about being gentle."

"I want you to kiss me again. Do you know what a mantra is?"

"Something you repeat over and over until you believe it?"

"Or until you make it so." Sue said.

"Here is your mantra: I am kissing God."

"God?"

"I am kissing the Goddess. Close your eyes and visualize the Goddess. Visualize her. Is she beautiful?"

My eyes were closed. She was beautiful. Mists swirled around her and she had red hair. Sue said, "Kiss her. Tell her with your kiss how beautiful she is, how honored you are to kiss her."

I kissed and the lips were soft and warm. Her energy surrounded me and I kept repeating, 'I am kissing the Goddess.'

Suddenly I was aware that the kiss had ended. Her lips were gone. I opened my eyes.

I whispered, "Thank you." There was nothing else to say. Aunt Sue stepped back and said, "Take off your clothes, please. We need to shower."

I was hard and embarrassed that I was hard.

Sue stepped close again and grasped my erection through my jeans. "Your erection is proof that kissing the Goddess is good. Now get undressed."

I pulled the t-shirt off myself and bent to unlace my hiking boots. When I looked up Aunt Sue was naked. The cotton dress was hanging on a hook and her boots were on a step with her socks draped over the edge of the step. In the two second look I did my best to memorize everything I saw. Her arms were darker than the rest of her body, but not too much darker. Her breasts were bigger and looked heavier than Kay's. She had a patch of dark blond hair where her legs met but it didn't cover her the way I expected it would. It was a patch above her slit with no hair on either side, just above.

"Come on! You'll get plenty of time to look."

I refocused and got out of my clothes. My penis stood at attention and I didn't stand up straight.

Aunt Sue took my hand and led me to the shower. She turned on the water and we got under the spray. She grabbed a bar of soap and handed me one. As she washed herself she talked, "Hans and Inga taught the family about how we lived in Denmark. Even there we were different. When Walt, your Dad and family visited their farm they learned some things. One of those things was about modesty. Do you know what modesty is?"

"Not showing more than is appropriate?"

"That's good. So here we are buck naked in the shower. Is that modest?"

I thought for a minute. "Yeah! In the shower it's appropriate to be naked. I never thought of it that way."

"It would no longer be modest if I did something sexual in front of you, without your permission. Right?"

"No, it wouldn't be modest." My head was trying to think of what she might do.

"When I had you kiss me, you knew I was doing it as a part of your education, not as an old lady making a pass at her nephew?"

"I knew that."

"Modest or not?"

"Modest."

"From the time Walt and your Dad were about six the family showered together, worked in the garden naked, slept naked and taught their kids how to be lovers. When Walt and I met in high school I had been raised in a conservative family. I'd never seen either of my parents naked in my life. Walt kissed me the first time as he walked me home from school. He'd walked me home every day for a year. He held my face tenderly in his hands and when he kissed me I thought I'd die. I didn't know his Mom and Inga had taught him how to kiss. Months later, when he brought me home to meet the family, Inga, Betsy and Amanda took me for a long walk. They did something no one had ever done to me. They treated me like I had a brain, like I could and should be expected to think. I was sixteen and they treated me like a woman. The women in my family still called me "Baby"!"

"What happened when Dad brought my Mom home?" I asked.

She gave me a towel and she used one and we got dry. We sat at the table where we had dinner every night. Aunt Sue spread a towel where we sat. Our fresh clothes were stacked on the steps.

"I'll get to that. There is a tradition in the family, started by Nick, Betsy and Amanda. The first night they slept and joined they did it right up there in the loft." She pointed and I looked. "Inga, Amanda and Betsy told me about the tradition on the first walk we took. Inga asked me to promise that when I was ready to have sex with Walt I would ask him to take me to the loft."

"Did that freak you out?"

"Everything about that walk freaked me out! In my own mind I was a girl, not a woman. I took a big step into womanhood that day. When the walk ended we made dinner and ate as a family, right here at this table. The men treated me with respect and involved me in the conversation as if I belonged here."

"I'm blown away. Right from the beginning they treated you like you belonged."

She held my hands and said, "Your Dad sent you here to save your life. He gave your mother power right at the beginning of their being together. I was here when Nick brought her home. I went on the walk with Inga, Betsy, Amanda and Nadine. When Betsy talked about waiting to be intimate until they could do it in the loft she laughed! She said her first night with any man would be in a high class hotel, not a hay loft!"

She leaned forward and kissed me. I wondered why. The kiss ended and before I could ask. She continued. "She didn't stay for dinner. Over the next six weeks Nick started pulling back from the family. He was twenty when he left the farm. He went to San Francisco and got a job. A year later he and Nadine were married and moved to Los Angeles. None of us were invited. Have you ever seen pictures of the wedding and reception? None of us were there. Nadine wanted control. She has kept you and your sister away from us all your lives."

"What does Dad expect to happen here?"

Aunt Sue went to the back porch and pulled a letter from under her clothes. She handed it to me. It was addressed to me at the rural route for the farm. It was postmarked Los Angeles and was unopened.

"Dear Son,

I've done what I think was or is best. I apologize for the last seventeen plus years of your life. I've made some horrendous mistakes in my life, the worst was marrying Nadine, your mother. I apologize. You and your sister are the best things about that marriage.

I sent you to my brother Walt because he and his family are the only ones I believe can set you on the path to a great life. Whatever they introduce you to, trust them, believe them and do your best to let go all the rules and games you've been taught by Nadine and her family."

The letter detailed what he wanted me to learn, memories he had of life before Nadine and that Maureen and I were why he stayed. As I read I wanted to walk away, go home and start over, but I also knew that would be a disaster. He told me not to take any blame for him staying. He said the time he spent with Maureen and I was the best time of his marriage.

He ended the letter with these words, "No matter what you find out about family or your mother and I, know this: I have never been unfaithful to my vows and I have loved you since I found out she was pregnant. Those things will not change."

I heard the tractors pull into the barn. I heard the shower come on and I heard the noises of the rest of the family getting ready for dinner. Aunt Sue said, "Help me carry dinner to the table, please."

I tucked the letter under my clothes as we passed Walt, Steve and Kay in the shower. We put dinner on the table and sat for dinner. I started the prayer that the family said every night. I said, "Thank you." Everyone else said it too.

Food was passed and as we ate Uncle Walt asked, "What are five of the things you thought of when you said, Thank you?"

I looked at him and said, "Just five? I'm thankful Dad had someone like all of you to send me to. I'm thankful he wrote the letter and we got to talk before we left California, that Aunt Sue talked to me today and I'm thankful I got to see Kay naked."

Everyone at the table laughed. The serious mood was broken. Conversation wandered to a discussion about football camp, a nest of fire ants near the creek, and Saturday. Saturday Don would be back from football camp. Steve wondered if Don had plans for a party or anything for the night of his return.

Uncle Walt got out his phone and called Don. At the end of the call we knew that most of his football team would be at the farm when he got back and they would be talking football until late. Steve whispered to me that Don didn't know anything about me being on the farm.

After the call Uncle Walt said, "Steve, you need to be here for your brother. Kay, I know you'd like the attention but I want you to take Ben and spend Saturday night with Aunt Buzz. As soon as the two of you are up on Saturday stash Ben's stuff so no one sees it and then take the truck and go." He gave Kay two hundred dollars and said, "Take Buzz out for dinner and be sure you bring back a new skirt, blouse or something for yourself and something for your Momma too." Kay smiled and took the money inside the house. She had no pockets.

Every day that week I had conversations with each member of the family. Each talked with me about different aspects of being a man. Steve talked to me about socializing with young women. Kay and Aunt Sue talked about the roles of men and women, not just in town, but in our world. We talked a lot about how the culture you grow up in changes the way you see things. Every lesson with Aunt Sue began with kissing. Lots of the lessons were done with both of us nude.

Friday night I rearranged some hay bales in the loft and stashed my things in a void. There were plenty of bales in front of and above the void that I knew no one would find my stuff. I had a blanket tossed on loose hay to sleep on that night so I was ready. After supper I headed for the barn and Aunt Sue called me back. She said, "You got an email from your Dad."

Uncle Walt hadn't opened it. I clicked on it and read, "Son, the reports I'm reading tell me you're doing well. Two days after I arrived here in Taiwan I got a call from Nadine. I was in the office so when the call came in I took it. I told her that for the rest of my stay I would not be in Taipei. We'd be out in the field and in a cell dead zone for months.

She yelled at me for taking you out of the country without her permission. I told her that the next time we were in Taipei I'd have you call her. Do NOT call her. She informed me that she and Maureen were going to Atlanta to look at colleges. We both know what that means.

I love you and I'm proud of you.

Dad"

I hit reply and typed. "Dad- I love our family. They have welcomed me and are teaching me to be a man of honor and values. Thirteen more days! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help with the divorce. Your son, Ben"

I sent it off and checked the new email address Dad had given me. I left California the first week of June. I spoke to Beth that night from the airport. I had emailed her my new email address three days later and had written her six emails since. It was the last week of July when I got an email from her.

"Ben, I knew our love was not destined to last a lifetime, but the suddenness with which you ran away was devastating! I cried for two weeks! I was angry with you for breaking up with me and leaving before graduation and all the parties we could have gone to together.

When I went to the parties people were really surprised that you were in China! They wanted to know when you'd be back. Especially Kathy Cramer. Be careful of her when you get back. I think she wants to get her claws into you. Your sister called me because she didn't know where you went. She had trouble believing you went to China.

When are you coming back to the U.S.? I'm leaving for France next week. I already have an apartment to share with three other students!

I'm not mad at you any more. You missed lots of great parties but since you weren't here to take me I went to most of them with Brad Johnson. Brad is a lot of fun and treats me like I like being treated. He has a Toyota pick up, remember? Anyway, I'll always love you, Beth"

I read into her email that what she was angry about was that I left her and not the other way around. I hit reply: "Beth, I've been so busy here I'm so glad you wrote me. Otherwise I might never have written again. Taiwan is incredible. The Taiwanese people are incredible too, especially the women. Most of the women/girls I'd ever known who were about our age acted much more like girls than women. The Taiwanese women I've met treat me like a man and expect to be treated as women, not girls.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,153 Followers