Unexpected Change Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers

Many of them started working as soon as the graduated from the Taiwanese equivalent of high school, at sixteen. They work, live on their own, go to college and know what they want from life.

My work is hard and very rewarding. I start work at six in the morning and usually quit after dark. I have two days off a week but not two days in a row. Last week I was off Tuesday and Friday. Almost all my living expenses are paid for by the company so my pay of $65 per hour goes into my bank account. I usually see my Dad about once a week. He's at one site and I'm over a hundred clicks away at another site.

I hope you enjoyed Brad. If he's the same Brad I remember he has filed grooves in the tailgate rim of his truck for each girl he scored with in the back of that truck. Last I knew he had eight grooves filed into the top rim of the tailgate, but maybe I'm thinking of a different Brad.

Enjoy France. Ben" I hit send and went to bed.

I carried the alarm and my suitcase to the truck as I went to breakfast. Aunt Sue waited until Walt and the Steve were out in the barn and then she said, "While you're gone I want Ben to practice kissing. I talked with Buzz last night and she will be your coach. I also want her to talk to both of you about money and about setting goals. Ok?"

We agreed. We both got kissed and the kiss Aunt Sue gave me was much more intimate than any kiss she'd given me before. When she kissed Kay I was amazed about how sensual it was.

The sky was starting to get light as we left the farm. It was almost eight o'clock when we got to Aunt Buzz'. She was in a light cotton shift and was barefoot. Kay asked, "Are we gardening?"

Buzz said, "Walt sent me free labor. I'd be nuts to pass that up."

Kay and I sat on the back porch and took off our boots. Buzz said, "It'll be overcast all day. Slather some lotion on and let's not dirty our clothes today." She gave me a bottle of the same lotion I used on the farm. I started to slather it on my arms and Kay said, "Stop that. Proper etiquette has us slather each other. It's more fun."

We piled our clothes on the porch and Kay slathered me and I got to slather lotion all over her. I didn't know it then but Buzz watched us closely. I was used to seeing her and the rest of the family naked. I had even washed backs of everyone except Don, but slathering lotion on Kay's front was a new step.

She did me first. When she got to my penis she squirted a squirt of lotion in her hand, rubbed her hands together and cupped my nuts. Quickly and thoroughly she spread lotion all over my nuts and shaft, making sure she covered the head with lotion as well.

I lotioned her back completely and then she faced me and I started at her shoulders. I worked quickly and made doubly sure her pale breasts got a good coating of lotion. When I got to her pussy she said, "I'll do that part." I finished her legs and noticed a new fragrance as I knelt to do her lower legs. It wasn't lotion I smelled.

I was given a hoe. Kay and Aunt Buzz went to an area where there were peppers, onions and garlic growing. Their hands moved like machines. The picked off bugs and damaged leaves as they talked. Aunt Buzz came and looked at my work a few times, coached me on how to improve and told me what a good job I was doing. A buzzer was heard and Buzz said, "Time for more lotion. This time I need some too."

We went to the porch and Buzz picked up the bottle. She handed it to Kay and said, "Kiss me, I am the Goddess."

Kay filled her hands with lotion, reached around Aunt Buzz and as their mouths met her hands spread the lotion from Buzz' neck to the crease where her butt became thighs. Her hands moved in a sensual manner. I could easily see that this was much more than spreading lotion.

The kiss ended and Buzz turned and faced away from Kay. Kay loaded her hands again and began kissing the back of Buzz' neck. Her slow hands spread the lotion all over Buzz' torso. I watched and Kay's fingertips spread lotion on Buzz' areola and nipples, slowly and with just the tips of her fingers.

Kay loaded Buzz' hands and then her own. Buzz did the front of her legs while Kay did the backs. Buzz also spread lotion all over her mound.

They embraced and kissed again. Buzz thanked Kay and Kay thanked Buzz.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,162 Followers