Unexpected Dominant

Story Info
What a surprise HE turned out to be.
1k words
4.14
35.9k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, having gotten rid of the Jerk, I found myself wanting for another man, but doubting seriously I'd ever find one as "good" as the Jerk had been. It was Candy-Girl who'd deliver me to my next tryst, and she delivered me beautifully.

Candy-Girl had been seeing a man and had actually had sex with him while I was working on the Perfect Jerk story so as not to turn around and be enticed to join them. The next day I found out he had an older brother who was single and looking for someone and I was intrigued about him and talked her into getting him brought to the house. He wasn't particularly my type, when I met him, being a bit of a ... hell he was 100% redneck by appearance, but as he didn't judge my goth apparel I didn't say anything about his southern behavior. The first night he barely even looked at or spoke to me, it was explained to me that he was very shy and so I didn't push myself on him, but rather let him go at his own speed. The following week we went to a bar to shoot pool and one of my male friends was being flirty, as usual, and when he moved away my "date" sat down in his spot. He started out by leaning on me a little, then putting his hand on my thigh, then acted as if he were shy and stopped again, though he never let the other man sit down beside me again.

When we got back home we sat and talked a while and then moved back into my room so that Candy-Girl and his brother could have some privacy in the living room. I didn't know how to take him, he seemed like he would be the conventional-sex type and I was less than enthused.

I picked up my favorite collar longingly, hopefully, and then showed it to him and said, "I don't suppose you're into stuff like this?" Without looking at him, half expecting him to leave immediately.

Much to my surprise he said, "Yeah, why don't you put it on."

It wasn't a question, more of an insistent urging. I put the collar on and sat rather uncomfortably on the bed, not expecting much until he grabbed the collar roughly and yanked me back so that I was laying on my back.

"You like that girl?" he asked in a soft southern drawl.

I said, "Yes."

He growled, "Shut your fucking mouth."

I nodded and he smiled and bit down furiously on my shoulder and I whimpered, afraid to open my mouth. He kissed me then rolled on top of me, his cock rubbing my thigh insistently through his jeans, as we were both still completely dressed.

After a good bit of biting and kissing he sat up onto his knees and jerked me roughly up by my collar and with one hand jerked off my tank top and then proceeded to kiss and bite my neck while unfastening my bra. Once this was done he pushed me back down on the bed and rolled me roughly over and bit all the way down my back, stopping to hit both shoulder-blades, reprimanding me with a smack on my ass when I made too much noise.

He elevated my hips enough to unfasten my jeans and pulled them and my panties off at the same time and then smacked me hard on my bare ass several times as if mesmerized by the mere jiggle this action caused. Whether it was my partial fear of him or my torrid desire I don't recall him having removed his own clothing but within the blink of an eye he'd rolled me over and pulled my long legs up over his shoulders and was staring down at me with his fierce blue eyes, smiling slightly.

"You want this?" he asked, his intense blue eyes locked on mine, I nodded vigorously and he plunged more meat into me than I can ever remember having had in my life. I nearly cried out from the pain as he hit my cervix violently and my legs tightened involuntarily, spasmodically around his neck. He bit my thigh and pulled my legs apart and rested them on his arms as he plowed me, I was struggling not to make a sound as he did this.

He released my legs for a moment and laid over me, biting my nipples painfully and staring in my eyes as if waiting for me to disobey his order for silence. He sat up again on his knees and twisted me over onto my side, still pounding into me with monstrous force as I fought not to open my mouth. Without warning, he stopped for a moment, not even winded, and said, "Get on that stomach, girl, I want you from behind."

I did as instructed and he slammed into me almost before I was settled, dragging me upwards by my collar, bending my back into an arch so that I cried out.

He slapped my ass and said, "I thought I said shut your fuckin mouth! For that you can keep it quiet till I'm done with your tight little pussy too!"

He said and I nodded and closed my eyes tightly, as if this would blot out my desire to scream with pain and pleasure. He let go of my collar and I let myself fall to the bed, grateful for the respite, though it was brief. He wound his hand into my hair and jerked me back up again and I struggled, fighting down the cry that formed in my chest. He rode me through five orgasms before he finally came himself and then rolled off of me, giving my ass a playful slap. I looked at him from where I lay, unsure of whether or not I was allowed yet to move.

After a short time he rolled to me and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my lips one more time and said, "Goodnight, girl." and closed his eyes, and I took this as an indication that I should do the same.

-The End.