Unexpected Encounter Ch. 02

Story Info
Further pain and pleasure of anal submission.
1.7k words
4.3
84k
25
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
karelan
karelan
16 Followers

Thanks for all the comments and feedback on the initial part of this story, my first attempt at writing anything like this, and apologies for the time it has taken me to get round to finishing and submitting this second part. For those who haven't read the first part, I suggest doing so before reading this one!

*

My thoughts were in turmoil. I looked across at Stephen, who had dropped off to sleep, exhausted after our encounter.

I slipped off the bed, and padded quietly into the bathroom, shutting the door carefully behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror, and saw the dried streaks of Stephen's come on my face and breasts. Carefully, I soaked a face cloth in cool water, and cleaned away the sticky residue. I rinsed the cloth again, then, taking a deep breath, sponged my pussy and anus with the cool cloth. My pussy was a little sore, but as I touched my swollen anus I had to stifle a yelp of pain, though the cool cloth did soothe the burning a little.

The cloth came away stained with blood -- no surprise, as I'd felt myself tear as Stephen thrust his big cock violently into my anus and deep into my rectum. To my relief, on checking more closely it seemed that I was only bleeding slightly from the tear to my anus, there appeared to be no blood coming from deeper in my anal passage, though my stomach was sore and I felt bruised inside.

I looked at my reflection again -- my hair was a mess, eyeliner smudged -- but apart from that, did I look different somehow? I'd learned something about myself that night, about how much I'd loved the violent anal penetration, despite (because of?) the pain. I sighed.

I left the bathroom, and returned to the bedroom, my gaze drawn to Stephen's sleeping face. In repose, he looked much younger and also innocent, no trace of the dominant, sexually aggressive young man now. I didn't have the heart to wake him, and suggest he go back to his own room, so I flipped off the remaining light and slipped back into bed beside him, and as I settled, he turned, and cuddled up to me.

I lay there awake for quite a while, but eventually my thoughts stopped racing and I slept.

A soft brush of a hand on my cheek woke me. My eyes flew open, and I looked up into Stephen's blue gaze, his face lit by the morning sunlight creeping through the gap in the curtains. He looked uncertain, and a little guilty.

"Good morning," he said, "are you OK? I'm sorry if I hurt you last night, but I was just so excited that I got a little carried away, and you seemed to be enjoying it."

I sighed. "It hurt, but I did enjoy it." I admitted ruefully.

He smiled, and the guilty expression disappeared. "Well, it's only 6.30am, so if you feel up to it, I could try and make it up to you this morning?"

It must have been my face that looked uncertain then, but he kissed me on the lips, and then proceeded to stroke my small breasts and kiss and lick my nipples. His touch was gentle and totally unlike the rough and urgent handling of the previous night.

His hands stroked down over my belly and to the insides of my thighs, spreading them gently, then he moved down the bed, to kneel between my legs. My eyes were drawn from his face to his gorgeous cock, which was hard and huge, his balls looking full and heavy again. Then he bent his head and licked my clit, and I gasped. He ran his tongue up and down my pussy, flicking my clit with his tongue and finally sucking my clit into his mouth while I moaned with pleasure -- I could feel myself getting wet again. His tongue moved lower and he slid his hands under my buttocks, lifting my hips slightly. As I tensed in surprise, he gently licked at my still swollen anus, and although I was tender, I found it very pleasurable, even when he probed a little, pushing the tip of his tongue into my anal pucker.

He lifted his head and smiled. "Your turn to be in control now," he said, and moved to the left of me, lying on his back and gesturing for me to come on top.

I knelt astride his hips and gripped his erect cock in my right hand, then lowered my hips until the head of his cock was against my pussy lips. I gingerly impaled myself on his huge cock, gasping as the head stretched me again. Stephen's hands came up to grip my hips, and for one moment I thought he was going to pull me all the way down on his cock, but thankfully he only steadied me, and let me go at my own pace. Finally, I had all of him inside me, but all I could do for a few moments was whimper at the sensation of being overfull.

The sensation imperceptibly changed from being too overpowering, to just right, and I began to move on his cock, feeling the head of his cock stimulating and stretching my pussy walls or bumping against my cervix as I pushed all the way down on him. He began to move with me, and the fucking speeded up, until he was thrusting hard up into me as I was pushing down, taking him as deep as possible in my pussy. Stephen's cock felt so wonderful inside me, and as I gazed down at his face, I could see the pleasure in his eyes as well. His hands moved from my hips to my breasts, he cupped them in his hands and then flicked my nipples with his thumbs. As he did that, I came, crying out my ecstasy as my pussy walls contracted around his cock. I had to stop moving then, as the friction of his cock inside me was too much on top of my orgasm, far too much stimulation all at once. I collapsed onto his chest, and he held me close as my orgasm subsided.

Once I had calmed down, I became aware that his cock was still fully hard inside my pussy, and the sensation made my excitement build again. He'd been considerate of me, and my pleasure this morning, but now I was ready for something rougher and harder.

I took a deep breath, and lifted my upper body until I could look him in the eyes. "I want you to fuck my ass again," I stated, bluntly.

His eyes widened. "Are you sure," he asked uncertainly?

I wasn't actually sure, but I was going to give it a go! I lifted myself off him, gasping as his cock slid from my pussy, leaving me feeling empty. I got up and walked across the room, and bent over the desk by the window. I looked back at him over my shoulder and beckoned, and as he got up and came towards me, I reached back with both hands and spread the cheeks of my bottom, exposing my anus for his penetration.

I saw the lust flare in his eyes, heard him gasp, and then his body pressed against mine. I felt him grip my hip with one hand, and he must have used the other to guide the tip of his cock to my anal pucker, as I felt his huge head throbbing against my anus. Fortunately, his cock was still wet and slippery from my pussy juices, as he simply rammed his cock through my swollen anal ring, filling my rectum in one long thrust. With my hands spreading my cheeks, that penetration was very deep indeed and shockingly painful, and I had to stifle a scream.

Stephen sodomised me without mercy, and I whimpered with mixed pleasure and agony as my rectum was roughly and repeatedly filled with his massive cock. My breasts were pressed against the glass top of the desk, and his thrusting was so violent that I had to move my hands from my buttocks and use them to brace myself on the desktop.

He slowed his thrusting, and pulled his cock back until he was teasing my anus with the big head of his cock, stretching the burning ring, it felt like he would tear me again with every movement. He withdrew completely, then immediately rammed himself back into my ass as hard and deep as he could. I screamed then, and again each time he repeated the withdrawal and deep ramming, his balls slapping against my pussy and clit with every deep penetration. It hurt so much, but I also felt the pleasure building deep in my belly, and to my amazement I came, violently, with his cock buried deep in my rectum, feeling as though I was being split apart.

Stephen kept thrusting violently through my orgasm, but though I really wanted him to come in my ass I couldn't take any more, the pain had become too excruciating, and I began to sob, and beg him to stop. He pulled out and stepped back, and I turned and instinctively dropped to my knees in front of him, taking his cock into my mouth. I could taste the metallic tang of the blood from my ass on his cock as I took him deep into my mouth and throat, running my tongue over the base of his shaft. He must have been fairly close to coming from sodomising me, because he gripped my head, thrust his cock as deep into my throat as he could, once, twice, three times, and then came, filling my mouth with his spunk, almost choking me with the flood.

He dropped to his knees beside me, and we held each other, but a few moments of closeness was all we had time for. I had a meeting at 8.30am to prepare myself for, so I kissed him one last time, and went to the bathroom for a shower, knowing that when I got out, he would be dressed and gone. I wondered if we'd spend another night together sometime -- maybe, maybe not. But whatever the future, I knew the night had taught me a great deal about my sexual desires and needs.

karelan
karelan
16 Followers