Unexpected Exposure Pt. 02

Story Info
Voyeur games continue to inspire coworkers.
1.3k words
3.89
20.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
50 Followers

Mike toweled off the load of cum splattered across his abdomen and chest. Meanwhile, his three amigos on the team were just beginning to settle in at their laptops as they eagerly awaited Mike's gift.

Mike laid on the bed, wiping himself clean, as his mind continue to linger on the images of Lizzy; that brief instant of a view he had last enjoyed of her as she crawled on her hands and knees on the bed, naked, intoxicating, before she extinguished the bedside lamp and the screen went dark. His voyeur video recordings were done for the night. He did some quick editing to prepare the vid for the guys.

Rob was in room 333. He had already pulled up several windows of porn to get the juices flowing. He was a small guy with a lot of charm, a true lady's man. And though he only stood 5-4, he had a cock that a man a foot taller than him would be proud of.

Oscar was in room 335. He was the eager beaver on the team when it came to lusty distractions. Although he enjoyed porn, it was typical for his hotel activities to include at least one or two visitations by women he would expertly seduce. He had an appetite for young married women. Lizzy was always on her guard around him.

Lucio, in room 337, was the wildcard. Tall, dark and handsome, his wife lived with the constant awareness that anytime he was out of her sight, he could do anything. Once he bought her a brand new car while she was gone for the weekend. He would arrive home with random gifts for her, sometimes quaint, other times thoughtful and romantic. But his Latin blood ran hot all the time. There was not a babe within 20 miles of him that failed to register on his lusty radar.

When the three of them were together with Mike, it was a recipe made for frenetic, sexual banter and activity. They were professionals around others. But when in the safety of their shared isolation, they were four, naughty guys.

The only friction that had to be managed was Oscar's unhealthy obsession with fantasies about Lucio's wife. Emily was a prize for sure. She was blessed with smoldering, brown, puppy-dog eyes that were instant attention-getters and a face that was befitting to the cheerleader she had been in high school. And, of course, she had a body that offered multiple points of interest. A bubble butt. Tits that were easily D-cup delights. And body language that seem to accentuate her curves and fuel the lusts of the many secret admirers she possessed.

Mike finished off the vid of Lizzy, watching it one last time before he sent it to the guys. That moment when she had just finished drying off after her shower and stood naked next to her bed, then lifted her arms up to feather her oversized tee over her braless body was mesmerizing. He wasn't sure which was his favorite moment; that or the final glimpse of her before the room went dark as she crawled naked on the bed.

Lizzy was asleep in her room. Softly breathing and utterly oblivious to the reality that in the room next to hers, Mike laid naked with a fresh load of cum barely erased from his abdomen, a load of cum inspired by his voyeuristic images captured of Lizzy. And now, the next three rooms in line after Mike's were about to engage in similar, naughty pleasures.

Lizzy's naked body laid covered in her bed in her darkened room. But in rooms 333, 335 and 337, there was a dim glow supplied by computer screens that displayed Lizzy's exposed body. Each guy had their own fixation.

Rob's eyes curled around Lizzy's bare ass as she stepped out of the shower, feeding more data into his lust-driven mind and allowing him to store up images to recall when he was working along side her, admiring how her jeans hugged her ass. He paused the vid for a moment so his eyes could settle in on the amazing lower curve of her ass cheek. He stroked his oversized cock to the thought of how close he would be to that very ass in a few hours.

Oscar had the video paused at the start. He was waiting to restart it only after he finished enjoying the view he had of the hotel patio area with swimming pool and Jacuzzi in plain view from his window. There was a married couple in the Jacuzzi. Oscar's mind began to conjure up plans for how he might give that MILF some added attention. As he did, he fantasized about what it would be like to have both her and Lizzy in the room with him. He envisioned them sharing a passionate kiss with his cock submerged between their shared lips. He restarted the video and volleyed his lusty eyes from the screen to the Jacuzzi. His cock throbbed as his eyes and mind fed it with such forbidden possibilities. Not one, but two married targets to enjoy.

Lucio was a bit pervy in his own moment. As he leaned back on the bed with his laptop next to him, the video was playing for the third time. He had the sound muted. He was on his cellphone, talking with Emily. As his eyes enjoyed Lizzy's body, he listened as Emily chirped away about her day that mused over nothing but routine details and less than eventful neighborhood gossip. Lucio just loved the sound of her voice. He could listen to her all day long and still feel pleasure from her words. The mix of hearing her and seeing Lizzy was definitely arousing. That neither of them had any idea what he was up to made it even more arousing, daring, edgy.

By the time midnight struck, Lizzy was sound asleep with pleasant dreams of seeing Aaron the next day. The four successive rooms next to her were also filled with happy sleepers, each of them having spilled a load of cum in her honor moments before turning in for the night.

Before Mike had drifted off, his mind had spent a few minutes reflecting on what he and his three amigos were up to. It was certainly naughty, against company policy, and out of bounds. If Lizzy were ever to find out, they all would be in serious trouble. Yet, for the umpteenth time they were at it again. It was as if they were addicted to exploiting her for their sexual gratification.

Mike was a smart guy, some would even say brilliant. What he could do with technology was amazing. But, as he slowly drifted off, he wrestled with seeds of doubt regarding what he was doing, what he had been doing, whether or not he could keep doing it successfully.

Rob had no such concerns. His charm was his best attribute. He simply smiled and made the best of any situation. He never gave a thought to what might be the limits of their voyeuristic fun at Lizzy's expense.

Oscar thought with his cock when it came to women. If he had two cocks, he would be twice as foolish. He had been suspected, even exposed, for indecent activities plenty of times before. To worry about any potential detours to their naughty intrusions into Lizzy's privacy would have been a first for him. He was too busy imagining the possibilities of future exploitations to be bothered with any concerns about the present.

Lucio was in love ~ with Emily. Lizzy was just a temporary fix to his unattended passions. He was by far the least invested member of this naughty group of voyeurs. But, it still had a hold on him that was perhaps more than he was willing to admit.

And somewhere back home, absent of Lizzy's presence, lay asleep her husband who was about to become an unsuspecting player in this game. As shocking as the truth would be if he were to have any idea about it, it would also rank high on his list of secret fantasies he kept harbored inside his mind.

phubby
phubby
50 Followers