Unexpected Exposure Pt. 03

Story Info
Voyeur games of coworkers continue.
1.5k words
4.03
17.4k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
phubby
phubby
50 Followers

Mike woke up with a lot on his mind. He had to prepare his team for today's efforts. He had to review his progress report due to the corporate office by noon. He had a meeting scheduled with the company president later in the morning. His plate was full.

Yet instinctively, as he had done countless other mornings during the hotel stays for he and his team, it was not the morning prep meeting with his team that first gathered his efforts. It was the hidden video equipment at rest in Lizzy's room, but ready to obey his commands.

He rolled out of bed, naked and unassuming as he went to the production unit on the table in the front room of his suite. He glanced at the monitor and smiled at the view of Lizzy, still snuggled under the covers in bed, watching the TV.

With a few clicks of the mouse, he initiated the videoing recording equipment for the three cameras in her room, all hidden and unknown to Lizzy. Warm memories of his last glimpses of her from last night still fed his mental lust. As he mused over those images burned in his mind of her naked body crawling on her bed, his cock stirred. But there was little time for such fun. He needed to get going. So, knowing he would have much to enjoy later, Mike headed to the shower.

--

As the warm water of the shower soothed his body, his mind could not help but fuel his craving for Lizzy with lusty thoughts about her. He knew that although he would be busy throughout the day, there was later that evening to look forward to. To anticipate. To fulfill a day or two's worth of cravings. He missed her already, allowing the wet bar of soap to console his stiff cock. He lathered up, soapy bubbles cheering on his firm hand as it offered a tight, slippery, snug cavern for his cock to penetrate. But he stopped short of releasing his cum. He wanted to save it for tonight. He wanted to keep his cock on the edge. His expectations were in full bloom. His mind having already started the countdown that now lingered around the nine or ten hour mark, denoting how much time was left before he would be alone with Lizzy, the object of his desire, the spark that lit the fire to his lust, the possessor of the tightest married pussy on earth, his sweet, little wife. Yes, Aaron was eager to join her at the hotel that night.

--

As he stepped out of the shower, he toweled off and then grabbed a cup of coffee. Naked and with a few moments to spare, he moved to the window to see if anything of interest might be on display about the patio area below. Hoping against big odds to perhaps even see the couple he spotted last night. The amazing young wife with a body that deserved the attention of more than one admirer. To his dismay, all Oscar saw was an empty patio bathed in early morning sunlight. He shrugged his shoulders silently at his misfortune of the moment, walked over to his laptop and clicked on last night's feature presentation.

"One for the road" he quietly muttered to himself as he watched the 5 minute presentation of Lizzy from the night before. He felt his cock stir yet again. In a short while he would be at the breakfast table attending the planning meeting for the team. She would be there. Dressed in reality, but completely naked in his mind. He made sure to load up those last images from the video.

--

Flipping the covers back, she grabbed her phone. Using the facetime feature, she called him. She knew he would answer. She knew he would be expecting her to be naked. She was sitting on the edge the bed, no disappointment in the making. She smiled as his smiling face answered her call. "Good morning, lover" she said as she held the phone strategically, allowing him a view of only her face and bare shoulders. "How was your sleep? Did I dance my way through the night with you in your dreams?"

Before he said a word, she giggled as he expanded his phone's view to include his stiff cock pressing against the sheet covering his body. "Does that answer your question?" he playfully quipped back at her.

"Mmmm" Emily hummed, "you better be careful babe. That could be a problem for you if you don't keep it under control."

Lucio chuckled. Partially at her intended meaning. Also in part, due to his own private games about which Emily was completely in the dark. Last night, and again even at this very moment, he enjoyed the complimentary view of his cellphone offerings of his naughty, hot wife and his laptop playing the 5 minute video of sweet Lizzy. "I have plans to manage it carefully today my sweet bride" without fully disclosing the full aspects of his fascination with Lizzy's body as well.

--

She got up from her bed and made her way to the shower. The image of her naked body was glowing as it projected before his eyes. Although he had no time at the moment to spare for anymore arousing activity, he could not help but playfully mutter aloud, "Oh sweet Lizzy, how I would love to ravish that amazing body of yours."

Mike shook his head as he forced himself to walk away from the production unit monitor, reminding himself that he would be back at the end of the day to consume all that those cameras provided.

--

Lucio shook his head and playfully said to Emily, "Hot damn baby, you are so fucking hot!" He meant what he said. Both about Emily AND Lizzy. It was the secret mixing of that combination that helped bridge the gap between what was and what was to soon be. He knew he would be have to leave Emily behind as he prepared to get ready. But he also knew that Lizzy's sweet behind was awaiting him, in less explicit ways. Of course, this video would help him see what might be obscured.

--

Aaron smiled as he finished packing. He was looking forward to meeting up with his friend whom he had lost touch with for a while. But he was also even more excited about meeting up with Lizzy that night. At the hotel. He just loved hotel sex. It was always special.

He felt a surge of desire for her, musing on the idea that his sweet, faithful, adorable wife would be awaiting his arrival. What he was incapable of comprehending though was the reality that his sweet, faithful, adorable wife would be spending the day dangling her body before the eyes and minds of her pervy, naughty coworkers. Although she would have a clue to their filthy-minded leers and comments, she would be utterly shocked if she knew how exposed she truly was to their eyes and minds.

--

As 7am approached, Mike left his room and headed for the breakfast conference room he had reserved for the team today.

--

Rooms 333, 335 and 337 were waiting to hear the sound of Lizzy's door before they stepped out into the hallway. It was always a much better walk to their morning prep meetings when they could follow her and admire the fit of her jeans over that married ass. Even better after the show they each had admired in the 5 minute video they shared.

--

As Lizzy entered the conference room, it was business as usual. The guys knew the routine. To keep their voyeuristic fun in motion, she could have absolutely no idea what they were up to. Other than the normal workplace banter they shared, they were careful to keep their secret well camouflaged.

As she sat down at the table, knowing looks were shot between the guys. All four of them had experienced the dizzying pleasures of liftoff thanks to her.

As they discussed the plans and assignments for the day, Aaron's plane was pulling away from the runaway some 500 miles away.

Separated by distance and so much more, he joined the four sitting at the table with Lizzy, mentally nurturing his cock to enjoy the hardon he felt in that moment. All of them, flipping through their mental images of her. Each of them looking forward to what new thrills tonight might bring.

--

She dared not reveal her secret, she thought. It would just be too difficult to understand. With eyes on her, yet just beyond her reach. With the heat of lust pulsating from the group surrounding her. With her married body the bait and her willingness to allow it to serve her own devices, she sat there, quivering at what she was doing.

Another guest tipped her, adding income to her wallet as he typed filthiness in a stream of consciousness displaying his flow of thought. As she felt her nipples harden and her married pussy turn wet, Emily performed for the camera as she fulfilled another chatter's request.

Such naughty secrets.

So many naughty secrets.

So much to cum . . .

phubby
phubby
50 Followers