Unexpected Fun at a Campsite

Story Info
An experienced hiker finds unexpected fun.
2.8k words
4.24
47.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was hot and muggy as I made my way up the mountain trail to the campsite I was planning on pitching for the night. Ever since I was a kid, I always enjoyed hiking and camping. There is nothing better than communing with nature and taking in all the sights. The pack on my back was seated just right and I felt as if I could continue to hike forever, but I knew that beyond the campsite it would be difficult to find an adequate spot to bunk down for the night.

I could hear voices as I rounded the last bend before the campsite. My friend, the ranger, at the bottom of the hike had told me there were a couple more hikers that were up ahead of me. He also told me they were what he would consider novices, and if at possible, he would be grateful if I made certain no raging fire was started at the campsite. I chuckled inwardly as I stepped into the campsite and realized that wasn't going to be a problem at all.

The tents were hardly put up, and the five of them were openly arguing with one another about how to setup the tents. The firewood was stacked completely wrong in the fire pit, and they would be lucky to even get a spark let alone a full on fire. When I stepped into the clearing, all the heads turned my way and the arguing ground to an immediate halt.

I introduced myself to each of them, shaking their hands one by one. All of them looked to be in their early to mid-twenties. The first couple I met was Jan and Mike. They were the ones that were the most vocal with one another about how to properly setup their tents. Mike stood about 6 foot with a completely shaved head and two large hoop earrings. He kind of reminded me of Mr. Clean. He was wearing blue jean shorts and had already shed his shirt. I have to say, I was impressed (and slightly envious) at the conditioning of his upper body, it was obvious he spent quite a bit of time in the gym.

Jan stood about 5 foot 5 inches, with long blond hair pulled back into a ponytail. Her physique was just as impressive as Mike's. She was wearing a tight pair of khaki shorts and a brown bikini top. I couldn't help but notice the trail of sweat rolling between her breasts, the taut abdomen or the curves of her hips. She was definitely a tasty morsel and Mike was truly a lucky fella.

Jan introduced me to the rest of the group. She started with her brother Jim and his boyfriend Terry. It was more than obvious that Jim and Jan were brother and sister. I would venture to say if they weren't twins, they were damn close in age. Jim was also obviously the more feminine of the two guys, his body and stance giving off a feminine vibe. While his boyfriend Terry looked like a shaggy wannabe mountain man.

Lastly she introduced me to Leesa, who was apparently the fifth wheel of the bunch. Leesa was Terry's younger sister and she had the same shaggy hairstyle as her older brother. The difference was, unlike Terry, her black hair fell around her shoulders in a shaggy wave, framing her pale skin beautifully.

I let my eyes roam down her body, taking in her plaid short-sleeve shirt that was conveniently tied in a knot below her breasts exposing her midsection. Her arms and abdomen were covered in brightly colored tattoos, and she had various piercings on her face, nose and ears. Her shorts were nothing more than cut-off blue jeans and her creamy thighs were also covered with tattoos here and there. It was like a Suicide Girl had walked right out of a magazine and into the campsite. I was definitely intrigued.

I quickly pitched my own two-man tent, sat back and watched for the others for a minute or two longer. I quickly decided that it was both comical, and painful, to watch Mike and Jan try to set up their campsite. Needless to say, it didn't take long for me to lend the other campers a hand. In about a half hour's time I helped them all get their tents up, and told them the best way to spread their sleeping bags for comfort. Afterwards, I took my hatchet and went in search of dry branches to use as starter for the fire pit.

I was surprised to see Leesa keeping up with me as I cut and drug out wood and branches for the fire pit. She would take them in bundles and lay them next to the pit for me. She never had a complaint in the world, just worked back and forth toting and stacking.

We chatted some while we worked and I learned how she managed to be a part of this merry band of misfits. Apparently, Mike and Jan had wanted to go camping and hiking for some time. Jan had managed to talk her brother into accompanying them with his boyfriend. Leesa was in town from New York visiting, and being bored, decided to just tag along.

The fire pit got stacked properly, and I quickly got it lit just as the sun was beginning to go down. We didn't exactly need the heat, but I knew from experience it would still get a little chilly up there on the mountain side. What was most important was the light. Without it, everyone would be stumbling in the dark with tiny lanterns. That would definitely have been a comedy of errors.

I pulled my supper out of my pack and relaxed against a log. As I feasted on beef jerky, dried fruit, nuts and water, the rest of the group scrambled to try and find sticks to roast hot dogs and marshmellows over the flame. I finally tossed them my knife to whittle down the end of some sticks to make things easier. My ranger buddy was right; this group would have been lost without some help.

Finally, I saw them pull out what I had been expecting them to. Two full bottles of Jack Daniels and Tequila were miraculously produced from Jan's backpack as well as a baggy of premium weed. Amazingly, neither of the bottles had gotten broken during the hike. Everyone made themselves comfortable, passing around the bottles of booze and then finally lighting up a joint.

As the evening got later, they got higher. The higher they got, the less inhibited they became. The less inhibited they became, the less clothing they were wearing. It is funny how things like that work, isn't it? I just enjoyed the show, only taking a swig or two of jack in my thermos top. That was enough to give me a good buzz, without completely obliterating my ability to make sound decisions.

Someone had broken out an iPod and portable speakers, and Jan got to dancing in the fire light. Although I think it blasphemous to have that kind of technology in nature, I quite enjoyed her teasing dance. I know it was meant for Mike, but I am not above enjoying the show as well. I watched as she stripped off the khaki shorts, revealing a thong that matched her bikini top. Every time she bent over to wave her tits in Mike's face I got a great look at her asscheeks, parted by that thin thread of fabric.

Her antics eventually encouraged her brother to do the same thing, as he started dancing lewdly for his boyfriend. Nothing about his dance was the least bit enticing to me, and I just about spit my jack out when he dropped drawers revealing a thong as well. His package barely held up by a cloth pocket, his arousal obvious to all the onlookers.

As Jan began grinding herself against Mike, giving him a lapdance that was more a fuck than a dance, Leesa took the opportunity to remove her plaid top. She was even more delightful to look at without the top. Her full breasts popped into view, and were held up by a black bikini top.

The tattoos on her chest, and abdomen literally popped in the fire light. It was intriguing to watch them move as she swayed to the music, puffing on her joint. She kept her blue jean shorts on, but I could see the indentions of nipple rings in both nipples pressing against the bikini top. It made me wonder what else she had pierced on that sumptuous body.

Out of the corner of my eye I caught sight of Terry pulling down Jim's thong and begin openly massaging Jim's erect cock by the firelight. He proceeded to give Jim a full-on handjob in front of the entire crowd. Both women's mouth's dropped open in disbelief as he pumped the long thick cock hard and fast. I have to admit it was quite the show. Terry jerked Jim's cock so fast his hand was a mere blur, while he used his other hand to massage his own cock through his shorts.

It didn't take long for Jim to begin moaning loudly in pleasure as he quickly reached the point of no return. Terry clamped his mouth around the thick pole just as Jim began to cum, taking his entire length down his throat. Jim gripped the back of Terry's head tightly as his eyes rolled back into his head. From the way he swayed it obvious to the onlookers that his knees had become weak from the force of the ejaculation.

Suddenly, Jim turned bright red in the face as he realized what had happened. Reaching down, he grabbed Terry by the hand and pulled him into their tent without saying a word. A short while later we all heard the tell-tale signs of flesh slapping flesh and low moans as Terry had his way with Jim's ass.

It was like a starter pistol was just fired to signal the start of a race. Jan looked over at Mike with a look of pure uninhibited lust in her eyes. She grabbed him by the hand forcefully, jerking him into their tent behind her. The tent was zipped up tight in record time and sound of them frantically pulling off their clothes made me laugh openly.

Sitting back and taking a swig of the whiskey, I looked over to where Leesa sat. I admit, I was a more than curious as to what her reaction to all of this would be. Like I said earlier... she intrigued me.

She caught me looking in her direction and gave me a small smile. I don't quite know what I was expecting her to do, but she took another long drag on her joint and then stood up in the firelight. She swayed slightly on unsteady feet as she pulled off her blue jean shorts, exposing a pair of black matching panties.

Leesa turned around in the firelight, as if she were a model putting on a display for me. Her creamy thighs practically shone in the darkness, exposed by the high-cut panties. I now had a better look at her tattoos and could plainly see that they snaked up around her upper thighs and inner thighs alike.

When a lantern popped on in Mike and Jan's tent, she smiled at me knowingly and spread a blanket in front of the fire. She plopped down roughly on the ground, taking another drag on her joint as she turned to face the two tents.

The two of us remained where we were sitting, just watching the two tents that the others had retreated into. Mike and Jan's lantern provided a terrific backlight to the now silhouetted figures. Between the lantern and the firelight both tents became a moving show of shadows, and Leesa and I both realized we could see (and hear) everything that was going on.

On one side, was Jim was on all fours. It was obvious that Terry was holding his hips, and we could see him pummeling Jim's ass repeatedly. On the other side, Jan was laying on her back with Mike between her legs. We could see her breasts bouncing in the light, silhouetted by the lantern. It was quite an erotic scene, to say the least. Even nature got quite, as if watching these couples enraptured in carnal desires was the most important thing of all.

I watched as Leesa unhooked her bikini top and let it fall to the ground. Her large creamy white breasts were capped with the most succulent puffy areolas and thick nipples. Each was pierced with a silver ring that shone in the firelight. She shimmied out of her bikini bottoms, exposing a completely bald pussy and pierced clitoris. Her entire body was pale, creamy and inviting.

She lay back on the blanket, spreading her legs wide as she watched the two tents. Her right hand slid between her legs, and she began to openly caress her pussy lips as she watched the two sets of lovers having their way with one another. Sliding her left hand up to her chest she began pulling softly on her nipple rings as she twiddled her clit, biting her lip in pleasure.

Not to be outdone, I undid my belt and let my shorts and boxers fall to the ground, exposing my hard thick cock to the night air. I grasped my shaft with in my meaty fist, stroking myself as I watched Leesa masturbate in the firelight. The two couples were all but forgotten as I watched this beautiful creature exploring her womanhood openly before my eyes.

Eventually, Leesa tore her eyes from the tent and looked over to where I was sitting. Her eyes immediately went down to my crotch, watching as I stroked myself with long, slow strokes. She licked her lips wantonly, her eyes twinkling brightly as she motioned for me to join her.

As I approached her blanket, she lay back and opened her mouth invitingly. Understanding what she wanted, I knelt before her and slipped my hard cock into her mouth. She took me all the way inside her mouth, swallowing as my cockhead slipped down her throat. It was a truly beautiful sight to behold.

I sat there, savoring the feel of her tongue as it danced around my shaft, tickling me. Letting out a deep moan, I began slowly fucking her face watching as she fiercely toyed with her pussy. Her fingers dove into her pussy folds hard and fast, as she alternated between fingering herself and toying with her clit. It was all so surreal, watching this hot woman masturbate while sucking on my thick cock.

She pulled me out of her mouth slowly. Still keeping one hand firmly between her legs, she began to stroke my hard shaft with her free hand. I was amazed at well she managed to stay focused as she masturbated while stroking me and sucking on my balls. My eyes stayed locked on her pussy as I imagined it was my cock instead of her fingers that were buried deep inside of her.

The urge to cum became overwhelming when her tongue slipped down from my balls and into my asshole. I knew that I couldn't hold it much longer and I let her know it too. She laughed softly and then pulled me back into her mouth, writhing in pleasure as her own orgasm began to overtake her.

I moaned loudly when I felt my cockhead hit the back of her throat. There was no way I could restrain myself any longer as I began to cum into her hot mouth. She swallowed greedily as jets of cum shot out of my cock and down her throat.

It was now my turn to go weak in the knees as she pulled me out of her mouth, holding me in her soft hand as she stuck a finger that was slick with her juices straight into my asshole. The extra stimulation driving me wild as cum shot out of my cockhead covering her bare breasts and stomach with my white milky fluid.

When we came down off of our orgasmic high, we realized it was completely silent in the campsite. I looked up from her naked body to find both couples watching us intently from their tents. The silence was broken by a round of applause, laughter, and hoots from the others as they clambered out of their tents.

The others lit up some more joints, smoking and joking while relaxing around the fireplace in the nude. Leesa sat up on her blanket, pulling me down to join her as she swiped the cum from her breasts and then sucked it off her fingers. She offered a taste to the others and I was a little surprised to see Jan suck my juices off Leesa's fingers.

Before long all of us were at it again, but this time just out in the open around the fire pit.

But that is a story for another day...