Unexpected Guest Ch. 06

Story Info
Pleasure me.
5.4k words
4.83
65.5k
35

Part 6 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

A few hours later, Ann stretched herself awake while she felt a strange ache between her legs. Suddenly it dawned on her how she had spent the night before and the shameless way she had flung herself at Jared and demanded that he fucked her. She almost laughed at her own braveness. Talk about living out her fantasies, she blushed as she recalled every vivid detail of their lovemaking. If she had ever known what she had been missing she would probably have taken the chance years ago. No matter what he would think of her.

Well, what did he think of her now? She couldn’t be sure. The unapproachable man from her teenage dream had suddenly come alive and pleasured her body in a way no other boyfriend had done before him. And looking at his large frame laying sleeping beside her, all she could think of was to have him again. She wanted him again and for as long as she could have him. She knew it wouldn’t last long.

He had probably only followed her lead since she was the only woman around and he needed release. That did not make her feel very good, but maybe she should simply stick with what she could get from him and not wish for anything more? To live in the moment or something like that?

She glanced over the part of his skin that was revealed. He looked just as tempting and warm this morning, and she longed to bare the rest of him and look her fill. She listened to his calm breathing.

He was deep asleep. He would never know if she investigated him for her own pleasure while he slept, now would he? Slowly moving closer to him she decided that he wouldn’t know. Anyway, she was living in the moment, wasn’t she? She chuckled to herself. The faint light from outside was making it easier to see every detail of his muscled arms and she slowly removed the part of his sleeping bag that was covering his upper body.

Every part of him seemed to be covered in tanned skin, bristling with muscles and making it obvious that he was as strong as he felt. She looked up on his broad chest and followed the line of hair starting on his chest and trailing it down to his stomach. The rest of him was still covered in cloth and she longed to peal it away and start touching his tempting skin. She hadn’t taken enough time to touch him the night before.

The spoon position was not any good that way, she decided. It left him all the fun and her barely able to concentrate on her own pleasure. But, it had been too good to resist and once she felt him behind her she hadn’t been able to change their position.

Next time she would sit on top of him and make sure that she got a really good feeling of what he felt like beneath her and inside her. Definitely the last one, she smiled at the memory. He had felt too good to be true when his hard cock had pushed inside of her cunt, stretching her to the limit and providing her with endless pleasure that made her ache to experience it again.

She tugged slowly at the cloth hiding his lower body and held her breath as every delectable inch was revealed. His flat stomach and well muscled thighs made her want to reach for a sketchbook and place his image on a pad to store it in her memory for later use. A camera would be much better, she thought as she struggled to keep from touching him and plastering him on her brain for use in later masturbation sessions.

No wonder he was so popular, she thought suddenly as she took in his large cock and watched in awe as it hardened in front of her eyes. Increasing gradually in size, she looked quickly into Jared’s face to see if he had awakened while she had been busy salivating all over him. No, he still seemed to be sleeping deeply, she decided as she listened to his calm breath. Maybe he was having a wet dream, she smiled as she watched his cock gradually increase even more.

Spellbound, she couldn’t help herself from reaching out her hand and touching his chest. He was so warm she felt as if her skin almost burned by the touch. Tempting her to continue, she roamed her open palm over his left nipple and watched as it tightened in response to her touch. She let her hand play with the hair that covered his chest and it felt a lot smoother that she had thought it would feel.

Playing her fingers around his right nipple as well, she watched him tighten to her touch. Continuing her slow investigation, she felt as if time stopped completely as she let herself examine every part of his tanned skin and making sure that every hard muscle was as hard as it looked.

She laid both her hands on his chest and followed the patch of hair down along his frontal body, skimming slightly passed his engorged flesh and following the muscles that were packed along his thighs and legs. He felt hard all over, she decided as she slowly roamed her fingers over his knees and further up his thighs.

Suddenly she realised he was flexing his muscles underneath her fingers and she stopped completely as she watched how he had tightened underneath her hand. His cock was erect and she watched as he raised his lower body as if he wanted to raise himself closer to the pleasure. Hastily she looked up into his face, but his eyes were still closed. He was groaning deeply and she thought that perhaps his dreams were following her lead.

That meant he wanted her to touch him more intimately. She didn’t have to be asked twice, she smiled as she roamed her hands over his balls and felt them respond to her. They felt hard and as she circled each of them, she noticed his cock give a tug and hardening to her touch.

What a shame to waste such a tempting display, she thought as she moved her fingers over his cock head and watched as his cock gave another tug. A drop of liquid gathered at the top and she reached for it and smeared it all over his cock head, making sure he was oiled and ready. She longed to bent down and closed her lips around him, give him a slight kiss, before sucking his cock between her lips like a lollipop she couldn’t get enough of.

But as she contemplated what her next move would be, she was suddenly flung down on top of her sleeping bag and covered with a larger body. She lost her breath momentarily as she looked into the open eyes of Jared looming on top of her.

“Enjoying yourself?” he asked casually, indicating he had been awake for quite a long time.

“I thought you were sleeping,” was the only thing Ann could think of saying. Embarrassment was running through her at being caught at such an awkward moment. What must he think of her now?

“For a time there, I was, but it’s very difficult to sleep when there’s a woman fondling you.”

“I’m sorry,” Ann blurted out.

“What for?” Jared seemed astonished. “Help yourself, is all I can say. And I’m going to do just that,” he murmured as he pulled her t-shirt away from her chest and gave her a good look-over. “Very nice,” he murmured softly as he started to roam his fingers over her chest until it tingled.

Ann started to wriggle to escape his grip.

“Jared,” she protested as embarrassment returned just by the way he was staring at her.

“Oh, no. It’s time for revenge,” Jared smiled devilishly before he bent down and closed his lips around her left nipple and started to suck her slightly.

“Jared,” Ann squealed as every nerve ending in her body seemed to be responding to his touch and streaming toward her nipples.

“Just lie still and let me torment you,” Jared grumbled before he treated her right nipple the same way.

“Torment, is the word for it, yes,” Ann laughingly conceded as she arched her back in order to get closer to him.

“Fair is fair,” Jared continued as he gave her breast a small bite.

“Ouch,” Ann exclaimed although the surprise was far greater than the pain. “I didn’t bit you! That was unfair.”

“Says she that assaulted me in my sleep,” Jared parried.

“It wasn’t an assault.”

“It felt like one. Waking me with the biggest hard on I’ve ever had and no intention of giving me any release,” Jared droned on.

“You should have let me finish,” Ann smiled at him. “Then you wouldn’t have complained so much.”

“Ha, and let you run the show all by yourself. What a gentleman would that make me?”

“You were just pretending to be asleep, is that it?”

“Well, I had to know if you would follow through or not, didn’t I?”

Ann pinched him in his buttocks. “You will just have to have more patience the next time.”

“Sounds good. Only hurry up and get to the good stuff, will you?” Jared sent her a heated stare.

“I can continue right now if you would just move off me,” Ann suggested.

“Nope. I have the upper hand right now and I intend to use it,” Jared smiled as he started to kiss his way down her chest and across her stomach. The kisses were making her skin tingle and Ann laughed loudly as he placed a loud smack on her bellybutton.

She tried to wave him away from her but he caught her arms and held them down by her side as he continued kissing his way further down her body. Her clit was aching to be touched and she could almost scream in frustration when he passed her clit and kissed her upper thigh instead.

“Jared,” she protested before squeaking in delight as he kissed her inner thigh, causing her to feel tingles all over her body.

She tried to close her legs and move away from him but he released her arms and held her thighs still and placed another tickling kiss. She screamed as her entire body shook with delight and she laughed out loud as her skin felt electrified.

“Stop that,” she managed to press forward. Jared just smiled at her and kissed her again. “No, it tickles. Stop that,” Ann tried to wave him away again.

“Why? We agreed it was my turn to torment you, didn’t we?” Jared smiled as he breathed cold air onto her inner thighs.

“Not this way,” Ann laughed and squeaked as her body was still electrified at his every move.

“Why not? I think its fun.”

“So you would, you monster. Just you wait until it’s your turn.”

“What do you intend to do to me?” Jared wondered and his actions stilled completely as if he was anticipating her reply with every fibre inside of him.

“I’ll tie you up and tickle your foot soles,” Ann joked before she managed to collect herself.

“Is that all?” Jared had a watchful expression in his eyes. Ann knew that her next words would be important for the rest of their relationship and she sobered immediately. How much should she dare reveal to him?

“Of course I will have to take advantage of my position as well.”

“By doing what?”

“By fucking you so hard and so long that your only option is to stay in bed all day long.”

“Sounds good,” Jared smiled at her. “You don’t mind if I borrow that plan until you manage to tie me up, do you?”

“What? You mean, you didn’t like my plan?”

“On the contrary. I love it. I just think the roles should be switched,” Jared smiled before he spread her legs wide and gave her clit a hard kiss.

“Oh my,” Ann screamed as her entire body buckled with joy as he continued by sucking her clit.

She reached for his upper arms and held on tightly as he continued lapping at her cunt and making her shake with pleasure. She spread her legs wider and arched her back in order to get closer to his mouth, wanting him to increase the pressure and push her over the edge as soon as possible.

But still he held back, only lapping softly on her cunt, before pushing his tongue between her sex lips and aiming for her opening. She angled her thighs, making it easier for him to reach the best spot and groaned as she felt him slowly push against her cunt.

“Come inside of me,” she murmured to him but he seemed to be ignoring her plea and instead ventured on to kissing her clit instead. “Please, Jared. I want you inside of me.”

“Not yet,” he answered softly, but she felt him place a finger at her cunt and she moaned in joy as he pushed a finger inside of her.

Only, it wasn’t enough, she thought. She needed something bigger and longer to please her and she moaned as he inserted another finger. The pressure was improving and she felt her body move to its own rhythm, fucking herself on his fingers and meeting his tongue as he continued kissing her clit.

She felt her body moistening and preparing the way for his cock – if only he would come inside of her. She wanted him so much, she thought she would start screaming for him to step it up a peg or two. The easy fondling was only making her insane with wanting. She felt herself coming closer and closer to the edge, but the end seemed so far away she was worried he would stop long before she reached that point.

She whimpered softly and arched her body closer to his.

“Jared,” she pleaded and hoped that he would understand without her saying the words.

“Tell me what you want,” Jared smiled at her before bending his head down and giving her clit a hard kiss and making her scream with joy.

“Oh my god,” Ann panted as she tried to hold on to the pleasure and follow the wave the entire way. But it was no use and her body calmed down again. Jared blew some cold air at her clit at the same time and she moaned in need. She felt him remove his fingers from her hungry cunt and she tightened every muscle in protest, in order to keep his fingers inside.

“Jared, this is too much,” Ann said hoarsely as her eyes closed in concentration. Now she was in desperate need of that orgasm he had promised her for a while.

“You don’t like it?” Jared asked with laughter in his voice, seeming quite content with being the one in command right now. Ann was slightly annoyed at the smugness in his voice and wowed to take revenge as soon as possible.

“Just finish me off and stop postponing,” Ann glared at him.

He just laughed at her.

“Patience. This is called foreplay.”

“No, it’s not. It’s making me insane. Now, get on with it.”

“As you wish,” Jared chuckled before bending his head and kissing her clit slightly.

“Harder,” Ann screamed and suddenly he followed her request and suckled her hard.

She screamed in joy and arched her body toward him, trying to angle her clit so as to gain the pressure that she needed and where she needed it the most. At the same time Jared started to push two fingers inside of her cunt again and she moaned in pleasure at the combined stimulation. She felt her body heating and another wave of moisture was gathering in her cunt.

The need was rising and she felt her body move to his every motion as he licked her clit softly, before suddenly increasing the pressure and suckling her hard. She moaned as he started to remove his fingers from her cunt, but was instantly rewarded as he pushed them inside again, finger-fucking her until she could barely hold back a scream of joy.

“Jared, yes,” she moaned loudly as she felt her body heating and responding to his every push. Very soon now, she thought. Very soon now.

And finally the moment was there, as Jared sucked her clit hard at the same time as he pushed his fingers as far inside as he could get. The pressure pushed Ann over the edge and she screamed out in joy as her body ignited to his touch.

Wave after wave of pleasure poured through her body, and she felt contractions starting in her cunt as she tightened around his fingers and tried to keep them inside of her. The pleasure was streaming all over her body and she closed her eyes as she felt her body relaxing to the waves and her entire body went from strung high to feeling totally relaxed.

She lay spread out and felt the joy pour through her as she took pleasure in feeling emptied of every thought, every sensible word that could have been spoken at such a moment. Instead, she lingered in the pleasure of just feeling sated and pleasured beyond her wildest expectations.

Vaguely, she started to register Jared moving slightly on top of her. His fingers being removed from her cunt and him kissing his way from her clit and up across her stomach as if he tried to calm her body. It was a nice gesture, she thought as she felt the familiar tingling sensation as his kisses made her skin feel cold when being exposed to the surrounding air.

She wriggled slightly as he continued dropping small kisses over her stomach. The release was still holding her body in a tight grip, making her too relaxed to want to do anything at all - especially not moving. She giggled slightly as he moved onto her breasts again and started teasing her nipples with slight kisses mixed with small rubs from his stubbles.

Her nipples felt so sensitive she tried to cover them with her arms and preventing him from rasp against them. Jared wasn’t letting himself be distracted and he held her arms away as he kissed her nipples firmly. She squeaked at the tingling sensation.

“Jared, it’s too soon,” she squealed at him. “It’s is too sensitive.”

“That’s the idea,” he smiled at her. “Just let me continue and you’ll see it get’s better.”

Astonished, Ann watched as he continued kissing her nipples and soon she felt her body igniting to his touch again. This couldn’t be happening, she thought to herself. She had just had an earth shattering orgasms so why was her body heating again already? She breathed deeply and a moan was escaping her mouth before she could prevent it.

“See what I mean?” Jared smiled at her before kissing her throat.

She bent her head backwards to allow him room and moaned as he kissed the most sensitive part of her neck, making her shiver in delight. At the same time she felt her heating to his touch again and a familiar ache was settling in her cunt.

This time she wanted him to come inside of her, she thought and she wondered whether she would have to beg him or if he would do so willingly this time. She lifted her legs and wrapped them around his waist just to give him a clue about what she wanted.

Jared continued moving upwards and soon their bodies were aligned and she could feel his hard cock against her thigh. She wriggled slightly, trying to place his cock directly in front of her cunt and sharing the moistness she had produced with him. Jared moved at the same time, aiming his hardened cock directly at her clit and rubbing her softly.

She moaned in need as she took in the outline of his large member and revelled in the memories of how good he had felt inside of her. She tried to move her right hand downwards and aiming his cock at her cunt, but he saw her plan and held her arms down tightly beside her head. She protested slightly but was spellbound as she met his heated eyes.

“Patience,” he murmured, before bending down and giving her lips a kiss.

She opened up to him and felt him deepen the kiss, making her taste her own juices on his tongue. She suckled his tongue slightly, mimicking the pressure her body would have on his hard cock and she heard him breathe harder as if he was thinking the same.

Wrapping her legs behind his backside, she pushed him closer to her and to her great amazement, he followed her push and she felt his cock pushing against her cunt. She breathed deeply and stared in wonder at Jared’s expression as he placed himself in position and started to push his cock inside of her hungry heat.

She felt him stretch her toward her limit, but her body relaxed around his cock, allowing him room as he slowly pushed further inside. The pleasure of being filled to the rim was almost making her climax straight away, but instead she closed her eyes and concentrated on the pleasure pouring through her entire body as he filled her up.

She wrapped her legs around him and as he suddenly stopped, she whimpered and tried to push him further inside. Instead, he retreated slightly and she tightened every muscle she could manage around his hard length, making them both moan in the process.

“Easy now,” Jared panted as he pushed further inside of her. But the increased pressure was making her shake with delight as she tightened around him. “Oh my god,” Jared breathed deeply as he seemed to be struggling to hold back.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12