Unexpected Hall Pass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inkent
Inkent
252 Followers

She stayed like this dor what felt like ages and the only sound she could hear was her own breathing betraying her heigtened state of arousal. No other sounds seem to enter her head and she felt dizzy from standing in this erotic pose. He then he got back up again and walked up behind her but this time she tensed up slightly getting ready for his touch. There were two noises:- the real one which was the quite sound of the towel around his waist falling to the floor, the other was in her mind and it was the sound of a huge gate being opened so the Lions could stalk the Christians in a Roman arena only she was playing the part of the Christian that was likely to be devoured. He moved her hair away from her right side this time and continued where he had left off letting his tongue and lips continue to sexually Tazer her body.

His hand dropped to her waist and moved around the front to start undoing her crisp blouse from the bottom buttons up. Her body burned with his every touch, it burned in a way she could only remember like when she was eighteen and had her first proper physical encounter with the opposite sex. In a short while the buttons were undone and his hands roamed up and over her bra clad breast massaging them gently through the lacy material which made her murmur and coo with this new, dizzy pleasure.Then she moaned even louder as she felt something slide across the outside of her knickers rubbing against her parted lips through the thin, wet material. he moved backwards and forwards letting her feel his hardness, to give her some clue as to what was coming next.

After a while he stopped, reached up and holding her hands pulling them down to her side. he then made her shuffle around with him until she was now standing with her back to the bottom of his bed. As he had manoeuvred her around he had looked into her eyes where he could see the flames of lust burning brightly.

"Sit" he said whilst he looked and smiled at her. As she sat she caught a full view of his body and she just stared. She hadn't been close to a man like this ever, the nearest she had ever come when on a girlie night out to see the strippers but she always made sure she sat where she was safe from the games and tricks they played. Aware she was sitting looking at him with her mouth open her mind trying to find something to cobble together and get out. "You haven't any tan lines!" slipped from her mouth whilst her brain still focused on his stiffness that faced her inches from her face. "What do expect? Surely you must use the naturist beaches, Maspalomas is famed for it's dunes." She looked up at him shaking her head "God no, I couldn't do that not ever!" he laughed. "You don't know what you missing!" he retorted but already her eyes were focused and her brain made it quite clear what she was missing.

Once they stopped laughing there was silence and the burning butterflies started up again. He leaned forward and unclasped her bra letting her breast flood into view. "Mmmm" he murmured as he gently reached forward and rubbed at one of her erect nipples between his finger and thumb. She looked at the stiffness facing her and licked her lips hoping some lubricant would help because it was obvious what was happening and she knew exactly what was coming next and what she was expected to do. He reached his arms out and started to put them on her shoulders as she closed her eyes, began to part her lips and lean forward only she didn't go forward as he gently pushed her shoulders so she fell back onto the bed whilst her legs and feet were off the end of the bed.

"What are you doing?" she giggled as he gently dropped to his knees between her legs at the end of the bed. He ran his hands from the tops her her thighs down to her shoes making her sigh and shudder with delight. He carefully removed her shoes and let his hands climb back up her legs until they were holding her knickers. He tugged at them gently as she wriggled her hips and they slid to the ground and she was out of them. The fire was blazing in the very pit of her stomach now and she couldn't control the trembling that had gripped her body because she knew there were no defences left.

She stared up at the ceiling barely able to breathe. Even with the air conditioning she felt like she was on fire when she suddenly felt the hot breath on her exposed flesh. Suddenly his head bobbed up and was looking quite excitedly at her she tilted her head and began to panic expecting him to pass comment on the fact her husband had been there and not loo long ago. "You're pierced I didn't take you for having something like that! " she could tell from his face he was genuinely surprised which made her giggle like a schoolgirl as he lowered his face down to breathe hotness into the triangle at the top of her legs. All of a sudden he was lapping at her with short hard strokes making the metal ring that was pierced through her body move and tingle. Whereas earlier he had started his moves with a slow pace he had jumped straight in this time making her squeal with pleasure. His hands joined in and gently pulled her lips apart giving his mouth and tongue full access to her body. He licked away almost violently running his tongue up and down her opening and the stickiness she knew was there or he would take her metal ring that was thread through her bud and tried to suck it from her body. All this time she writhed and breathed whilst her legs shook and spasmed. The sensations rippling through her lower regions were so intense she was sure they could be seen as waves pulsing thought her body. He carried on and on, not relenting but trying harder to get deeper into her body with his tongue. Her breathing was struggling now and she thrashed around on his bed pleading over and over "don't stop, don't stop" between the gulps of air her body needed to fuel the cells that were undergoing a frenzy of activity. She then felt something slide into her, two fingers from a hand and they twisted so they were massaging the wall inside her at the front of her pubic bone.

Within a short space of time she was having an almighty orgasm that sent her into spasms of delight and made her desperately struggle to breath. Suddenly the fingers ramped up the pace and were wiggling around as the were pushed rapidly in and out of her. Her hands grasped his head and pushed his head down so his tongue was mashed into her soft skin and unable to move whilst she bucked violently but it was too intense now. "Stop!, stop!, stop! " she pleaded as he quickly withdrew his fingers and lifted his head. After a couple of seconds she tilted her head to look down at him.

He was smiling, almost laughing feigning being suffocated with his hands. "I'm sorry are you ok?" he asked she could see the wetness around his mouth and blushed which probably didn't notice as she felt like her body had gone nuclear heat wise. "Of course I'm ok" she managed to wheeze out between the breaths "I didn't actually mean stop, stop more slow down a bit you know when stop doesn't mean stop". "Ah I see" he replied raising his eyes as he spoke. How would he know not to stop? This wasn't her husband after all.

Oh shit her husband! She looked for her phone-she didn't bring it! "The time, what's the time!" she pleaded. He reached to the side of the bed and picked up his watch. Ten thirty five" he said. She looked at him disbelieving. "No what time is it really" she asked again with a serious edge to her voice. "That's the time, it really is". She couldn't believe it if felt like fifteen minutes or so had slipped by not a whole hour! She moved and knelt on the bed so her head was opposite and at the same height as his and kissed him sliding her tongue into his wet, sticky mouth. Her hand dropped to grip him, it felt like it was galvanised and she ached to want it in her body but her time was almost up. She beckoned him to stand up and, once stood, with one hand behind him pulled him towards her. As she did she closed her eyes and opened her mouth.

As he entered her mouth she suddenly found the need to open it wider, a lot wider. years of giving her husband blow jobs meant she knew subconsciously to the millimeter how far to open her mouth to accommodate him and that's what she done here. Her teeth rasped over the head as he began to slide into her mouth. He felt immense and she felt every vein or ridge as he edged deeper as she started to bob her head backward and forward and took great delight from the deep guttural sounds he made. She carried on for a few more minutes trying to take him deeper into her mouth but she knew that time would win and she wouldn't be able to bring it to a sticky conclusion. She held the head in her mouth and run her tongue as best as she could around it and looked up directly into his eyes. He rolled his eyes and head backwards and let out a low moan of pleasure. She let him drop from her mouth because she knew another couple of minutes had passed.

"Time" she asked, he looked straight at his watch "ten forty four." "Shit" she said it was more than a couple minutes. She jumped from the bed and ran into the bathroom and looked at her face. "Oh my God! what a mess" she looked around, it wasn't her bathroom and grabbed a flannel and run it under a tap before trying to wipe it around her face. She ran back into the room and ignored him whilst she tried to find her clothes. He was holding her bra which she slipped on a tucked herself into and he then passed her her blouse and skirt. She hastily slipped on and buttoned her blouse and wriggled into her skirt, before slipping her shoes on. Ten forty six. She realised she had no knickers on.

"Where's my knickers?" the sound of panic was in her voice. He detected her urgency and had been looking for them "I can't see them, look don't worry I'll find them". She knew time was ticking quickly now so she strode over to him slung her arms around his neck, pulled him hard against and gave him a full on sensual kiss. "I've got to go, I really must, I'm so sorry" she murmured to him as she walked backward toward the door he gave her that mischievous smile with a small wave then she was gone.

She stood outside his room and knew she could do it. "Walk of shame" she though as she started to walk toward the stairs and walk back along one of the paths to where she knew her husband would be. As she walked she reviewed he last thought it wasn't shame but pride, she was proud of herself, proud because she'd not lost her nerve, because she had knocked on a virtual strangers' door and offered herself to him and then let her body and mind lose themselves in sheer unadulterated sexual ecstasy.

As she walked down the stairs she let her hips move more to enhance the sexy swagger she was already walking with. She knew she had almost no time but she had one more thing to do with her Hall Pass. She past the two gardeners who were there when she left almost two hours ago. Yet again they ogled her and she felt sure they could tell what she had been doing since their last encounter. As she got close to them she rolled her tongue around her top lip whilst looking straight into their eyes and as soon as she past them pretended to stumble and kicked one of her shoes off. She then proceeded to put it on but made sure she bent over knowing the two men would see she had no knickers. She stood up, walked on and didn't look back.

She reached her husband and she noticed whilst he was lying trying to look relaxed he obviously wasn't as he was clutching his phone. He sat up and looked at it. "Ten fifty" he said and looking straight into her eyes he asked if she had had a good time. She didn't answer but lent down so she was almost over him. She moved his hand and discretely positioned it under her skirt and at the top of her thighs. She knew he could feel the wetness and to seal her commitment she kissed him letting him slide his tongue into her mouth. By the sudden rapid change in his breathing she knew he had the answers to his questions. She tilted her head and whispered in his ear. "We need to go upstairs, now". Without saying a word he got up took her hand in his and walked toward their room. He couldn't believe she'd done it, he had been expecting her to come back with a cock and bull story then roll about laughing once she told him she had wondered around the shops for a couple of hours and he so wanted to find out what she had been doing. The very thought was making him hard. As she walked along she felt that everyone was scrutinising her picking up that she had just behaved in a manner that some people would never be able to deal with. But she didn't care.

The offer of the hall Pass set the butterflies fluttering inside her, during the two hours that had turned into a fire raging deep inside her belly. It was still a raging fire but unlike a fire that needed oxygen as an accelerant she needed sex to make her fire burn bright. They quickly stumbled into the room where she walked over to a chair, lent over it spread her legs so it made her skirt ride up and hissed at her husband. "Fuck me, fuck me hard and don't stop until I come again" at which point her husband dropped his shorts and slid straight into her.

Her fires was burning now and God knows what it'll take to extinguish it now.

Inkent
Inkent
252 Followers
12