Unexpected in Every Way Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No way, babe," I said. "I'm going to do this right." I slowly sawed my way in and out, eliciting groans and moans, two inches in, one inch out, until eventually I was all way in.

"Oh god, I already forgot how thick you are," she moaned. Her pussy was wrapped around me like elastic that was stretched almost to the breaking point, it was pulled so beyond what it was designed to do. I slowed down to a standstill, my cock hibernating inside her cave for a moment, then it woke up in a fenzy. I fucked her like a goddamn machine gun; if this was a movie you would have had to shoot me in 48 frames a second or it would all just have been a motion blur. The force was smashing her legs into the cabinet doors under the sink. This was getting too loud.

I lay my head down beside hers and said, "Did absence make your cunt grow fonder?"

"Oooooooh, like you couldn't believe," she said. "When I was sitting on him, I could feel the cum draining out of my asshole, and slipping down his throat. I'm sure he had no idea what was going on. He probably thought it was some disgusting shit byproduct instead of your cum. Now I'm going to make sure I have a load up my ass every time he rims me!"

That was all I needed to hear. I blew my umpteenth load deep into her pussy, still pistoning away until her cunt had squeezed every last drop out of me, leaving my cock like a dry sponge; but her cunt like a crushed tomato that was full of juice, with the excess spooge threatening to escape her cunt in big gobs.

I pulled out and whispered, "All right then, you can give him that load too!" She smiled at me.

"Did you think there was ever any other plan," she said. She put her finger in her cunt to stop the flow of cum, then once again sashayed out into the bedroom. She climbed onto the bed and sat right on his goddamn face.

"Honey," she said, "It's almost time for work. But pussy needs a petting."

"Uuumph," he said, but with her pussy right on his mouth, he had no options. He was a good sport, and ate her out with flair, giving her two orgasms in fifteen minutes, all the while lapping up my latest load deep from her cunt. This guy had eaten more cum in one day than most girls probably eat in a yea. My loads were pretty large, and he was doing some pretty extensive clean-up work in there; he probably already had his daily nutritional requirement of protein for the day!

After she finally decided she (and he) had enough, she got up, and Justin wiped our juices off his face.

"Damn baby," he said, "you were wetter than a faucet!" I almost laughed out loud.

"That's right honey," she said, "I got all worked up thinking about last night and needed some release."

"Alright," he said with vigor, remembering her experimental mood last night, "Now it's my turn!"

"Oh, but sweetie," she said, coyly looking at him as she got under the sheets and pulled the blanket up over her tits, "You have to go to work. There's no time now. But don't worry, I can see you again on Friday."

"Friday!" he yelled, a raging hard-on swinging around in front of him like a red pickle on steroids.

"Yes, sweetheart, I have a ton of work to do this week. But don't worry, you'll get your chance."

After a bit more back and forth along these lines, he left in his rumpled clothes, clearly more than a bit frustrated by the lack of a "happy ending." After she closed the door, she scampered in, laughing, tits bouncing with every step, and pulled me out of the bathroom.

"Oh god, I just needed some more of this before you go," she said, grabbing my own raging hard-on.

No fucking problem! I had been cooped up in the bathroom for too long. I grabbed her and tossed her on the bed. As predicted, this got her even more turned on—I could see the extra spark in her eyes.

I jumped on top, smiling, and said, "Look out for what you ask for."

I wanted to have a finale that I would always remember. Not that I was exactly likely to forget any of this anyway! Now, I had cum god knows how many times in the last 36 hours. I could only make so much more sperm. But I was willing to do what had to be done!

I lifted her legs up around her ears right away, which spread her ass cheeks apart in a way that I couldn't resist. I slammed my thick cock right into her asshole, deep into her bowels, which immediately began to spasm around my cock. God, what an ass, what an ass tunnel. I fucked the shit out of her, literally. My body was flexing like a recurve bow shooting an arrow, again and again and again. My balls were smacking up against the bottom of her ass, and this time I got to look at her as I ass-fucked her—her tits were whirling in wild, tumultuous circles, spinning up towards her head, down to her ribs, and rocking side to side in a turmoil of flesh.

Her eyes were wide open, her pupils dilated, her mouth agape, looking at me like she didn't know what on earth got her into this situation. I wasn't just looking into her eyes though—I loved looking down at my cock disappearing into her ass. The skin around my cock was angry-looking, stretched thin and tight, almost glowing with red. I was surprised her ass was so tight—after all, this was the fourth time she had a cock in there in the last two days—but not that her ass was so inflamed—after all, this was the fourth time she had a cock in there in the last two days.

My balls were sending me some signals, but I knew this was probably my last shot, and I wanted it to last. So after a few last fantastically electric slams up her shitter, I started to slow down to just one stroke every few seconds. Then I started to really tease her asshole, pulling all the way out until just my head was still inside, leaving her asshole collapsed like a burnt-out star, until I filled her with life-giving cock again, in measured, smooth strokes. I finally, languorously pulled all the way out, leaving a thread of precum and ass juice hanging precariously between my cock and her asshole. I watched as it stayed open like a gaping maw.

"Oh god," she moaned, "you're not done are you?" Her ass-ring clenched, just slightly, then released. It was still open a fucking inch in diameter!

"No way," I said, "I'm going around the world on this trip." I moved my cock up to her mouth, letting her once again clean the shit juice off my cock. I kept my pace slow, tantalizing her tongue with my head, moving it into her mouth, swishing it around. We changed positions, and I lay back, and she crouched on top of me, ass towards me, as she started sucking my cock in earnest. She took her time as well, mouthing the head, slurping the shaft, licking my balls. Oh god, what an unearthly feeling, it was like I discovered all-new nerve cells that ran straight form my balls to my brain. She moved back up, and started sucking me in, taking my thick rod into her throat, enveloping my flesh tube with the recesses of her neck.

Seeing as her pussy was right there, I figured I would return the favor, and started to lick out her cunt, sticking my long tongue up inside, licking her clit, and generally speaking slopping up some damn wet pussy. No cum in there though—Justin sure had taken care of that! After a few minutes, she came in a riotous quake, and lay back on the bed.

I wasn't done though; I wanted to put my dick everywhere I possibly could in her body. I lifted one leg straight in the air, leaving the other on the bed, and slipped my cock into her cunt from a sort of side-behind direction. That cunt was still so damn warm. Not exactly tight anymore, but still she was pretty fucking good at flexing it, making its muscles ripple up and down. We kept at it for a good long time, changing positions and rhythms, just enjoying some good old basic fucking after a couple nights of such wild deviance. Our eyes locked, our role-playing dropped away, and we just took pleasure in the fact that we made each other extremely horny. This pleasure was doubtless combined with a certain wistfulness about the fact that we knew this was going to be the last time, for real this time.

Eventually, my balls got to the boiling point again, and I had to pull out.

"John, what are you doing," she asked. She knew I hadn't cum yet, although she had had been coming on a pretty regular basis the whole time. You could set a watch by her orgasms!

"Babe, I need those tits one more time," I said. I reached up and grabbed them, fondling them, feeling their curves, their weight, their rolling contours. I sucked on those fantastic long nipples, sucking huge gulps of tit into my mouth. God I loved those things. Finally I straddled her as I had done the first night, and plopped my thick cock in between her mountains of flesh. I grabbed the sides of her tits, and started to fuck away.

"Hey, let me get those for you," she said, with a light in her eye. She removed my hands, and held her tits tight against me. "Fuck my tits, baby," she said, "fuck my tits and cum all over my fucking face! I want it now!"

I didn't have to be told twice! I accelerated back up to ramming speed, fucking those wet, dense tits with a speed that belied my lack of sleep, my continual sexual effort, and general exhaustion. I felt my cock waking up to a final explosion, full of feeling and ecstasy and even pain, a climax of sensation that couldn't be explained in words. It took me to another state of mind, and I finally released the entirety of myself all over her—I blasted out a torrent of cum, my biggest of the trip, raining down white lines of sperm all over her face, spurting across her eyes, shooting up her nostrils, discharging into her open waiting mouth, bursting onto the tip of her excited tongue, lancing across her cheeks, flying into her hair, until I finally pulled back and finished by inundating her mammoth tits, which were shivering like jello, with a final six or seven ropes of gelatinous cum. What a sight! You could probably see more cum than skin.

I collapsed in exhaustion, and she did the same. Finally she regained enough consciousness to start cleaning up her favorite meal, first scraping the pearly globules from her face, dripping it delectably from her fingers into her mouth in long sticky strings, then licking it directly from her tits again. It took her a good fifteen minutes to eat it all, which is one of the happiest fifteen minutes I've ever spent.

After we spent a while just lolling about on the bed, we dressed, and again I loved just watching her reverse-strip. She had called in sick to work; she couldn't transition to a work environment so soon after getting a face-full of cum. She put on some black panties, and a short red skirt that showed her legs off nicely. She didn't bother to put on a bra, and her nipples pressed out eagerly against her tan ribbed halter top. She didn't bother to shower this time, cum in her hair or not.

Leaving her was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I had come there as a hesitant geek, unsure around girls. I was leaving with an all-new lease on life, having not only successfully made it with a girl way out of my league, but having completely dominated her. I got her to fulfill my every fantasy, and she loved every minute. You could say I had found confidence.

We kissed as I went out the door, and didn't say much. We both knew what this experience had been like for both of us, and didn't need to waste words.

I drove on and finished out my trip uneventfully, jerking off at least three times a day whenever I thought about her—in hotels, in restaurant bathrooms, even the side of the road.

I heard from her a few months later. She hadn't ditched her boyfriend yet, but she had taken to double-fucking herself with dildos a few times a week thinking about the dual stuffing she had had at our hands. Needless to say, that image left me with even more to jerk off about.

Of course, jerking off wasn't all I did any more. With my newfound confidence, I went on to be a lot more lucky in love from then on. Shannon did eventually figure back in to my life again, but it wasn't for several years. That's another story worth telling, but I think there are some other women to tell you about first.

***

Thanks for reading, voting, and sending me your emails. I never thought that writing this would be so rewarding. It's been really great to see how many people have enjoyed the stories. Please feel free to send me feedback. I'm going to take a break, and then come back with an all-different series.

12