Unexpected Job Benefits

Story Info
I was working overtime when suddenly it became playtime.
993 words
3.76
49.1k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patdown
patdown
314 Followers

After graduation I got a job in an envelope factory for the summer. At first they wanted me to work in the warehouse but when I showed up the first day they had me start learning how to set up machines for production. After the machines were set up there were women who inspected and packed the envelopes in boxes. It was pretty easy to understand and all went well.

I worked with was an older black woman named Jessie and we got along very well. There was a very attractive black girl who worked the second shift, and would come in just before I was leaving. Hilda is 24 years old with long black hair with blonde highlights that are swept up in the front. She is also 6 feet tall and her very firm 200 pound body stretches her jeans like nobody's business to the tune of a spectacular 44DD-28-44. And she happens to be Jessie's daughter.

So after about a month the boss asked if I could work a double shift the next day and help move the stock because the regular night guy was going to be absent. It was money so I said sure.

Just after the second shift started the power went out. At first we just sat around under the emergency lights because the boss said it would only be out about a half an hour. I saw a guy I knew in maintenance and he said there was a downed line and it would take hours but they didn't want everyone wandering off so they said it wouldn't take long.

I was walking back to my section by flashlight and met Hilda. "That's a mighty impressive flashlight you've got there Jeff." It wasn't that big or bright so I wasn't sure what Hilda meant until she got next to me and in the darkness pulled me into her big firm body with one arm and felt my crotch with the other.

My shoulder was in her deep cleavage and my cock had the obvious reaction to getting close to a big hot woman. "I wish we had time to get some production out of this machine."

Taking a deep breath I looked up into Hilda's big brown eyes and said, "I just found out we do have some time on our hands if you're serious."

Hilda hugged me tightly, rubbed my cock though my pants and answered "Well I'm serious about what I've got my hands on, let's get to it."

I knew just the place in the warehouse there was a spot where we wouldn't be disturbed. We made our way through the darkened plant to a rather secluded spot in the warehouse where a low stack of full boxes were well hidden. Hilda pulled her t-shirt up over her head and I was speechless at the site of her huge tits held by a flimsy black bra. She then reached behind her back to unfasten her bra saying "Meet the twins Jeff."

I eagerly stepped forward to bury my face in Hilda's massive cleavage and while I was there wrapped my arms around her body to grab her big round firm butt. "Oh and you like the big booty too, that's my kind of man." Then tugging at my pants she said, "Now let's get you out of those britches and get it on."

I said "Let me give you a hand first." And unfastened Hilda's jeans before helping her wiggle out of them.

I unbuttoned my shirt and dropped my pants quickly and as I stepped out of my boxers Hilda hugged me saying "Damn boy that's one fine piece of cock." Then grabbing it said "And I'm going to enjoy every inch of it."

Then she sat down and took most of my stiff 9 inches into her mouth. I caressed Hilda's neck while she sucked me off big time, I would have run my fingers though her awesome hair but as much work as it must have taken to set up I didn't want to mess it up. Not knowing how much we had time for I didn't want to cum just yet so I laid Hilda back on the stack of boxes and helped her out of her bikini panties then dove right between her thick thighs to go down on her neatly trimmed bush.

I must have been dong something right because Hilda was wiggling her big butt around and squeezing my cheeks between her meaty thighs. Hilda tapped me on the head and in the darkness I looked up to see her waving a condom in her hand, "You're a big time muff diver Jeff now let's get it on."

Well I was surprised that Hilda was even more ready than I was but I caught up quickly rolling that condom on before leaning in between her legs. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy and got to it slowly at first but as I went deeper I wrapped my arms around Hilda's thighs and really pumped my cock into her pussy.

Fucking Hilda is a job, she's big and powerful and fucked me back every bit as hard as I was fucking her. At one point she wrapped her thick solid legs around my waist and held me tight as I continued to fuck her. That was about all I could take and holding onto Hilda's thighs with both arms I shot my load.

Hilda reached out and pulled me to her body holding me tight and said, "Damn boy that was good, we'll have to find some time to do it again but right now we better get dressed and back to the crowd."

I would have been more than happy to continue but she was right so we got dressed and made our way back through the darkened plant by flashlight. It was a spectacular first encounter with Hilda but not the last.

patdown
patdown
314 Followers