Unexpected Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Further down the road to submission.
2.5k words
4.37
51.4k
1
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

UNEXPECTED JOURNEY PART II PHASE THREE
(DOING THINGS THAT I NORMALLY WOULDN'T DO)

Ok, she's been with him twice and he still had not actually fucked her. She's beginning to think that he never will. They chat more, and she tells him of her "toy" purchases. She has a fake banana and carrot, and she has perfected the nipple banding technique. He tells her she is a "good girl" and that he wants to see her again, and she'd better have her nipples banded when she gets there.

He has to cancel the planned meeting. She is disappointed, but understands. His family had plans, and family comes first, she above all understood that. He tells her to drive by his place and if his truck is there, stop. She does and he isn't there, so she goes home.

They chat again. He asks if she has used her "toys." She tells him yes. He wants more detail. She tells him that the banana is about right. He has to know how much she can get in and she tells him all but about an inch. He say "good girl." He asked for details of her using it. She tells him that she took it into the shower with her and began to rub it on her clit. She got it all soapy and slid it inside her pussy, then she sat one foot on the side of the tub and fucked herself with it until she came really hard. He told her she was a good girl, and that he'd like to meet her, tie her up and fuck her. He gave her a location to meet him and said that if he wasn't there by 12:10, to go about her business. He wasn't there. Disappointed again, but she understood.

They chat again and he told her to come by this afternoon. If his truck was there, she was to go inside and they would go from there. She went by and his truck is there. She had already taken off her bra and banded her nipples for him, hoping he would be pleased. She went in and he said, "Take off your panties and shoes and sit down."

She sat down, after removing her panties and shoes, and he said "Did you bring my toys?"

She told him that yes, she had, and she took the fake banana out of her bag. He took her back into his factory, into a different room, and said, "Take off your clothes and sit down."

She took off her clothes, he saw the bands, and slapped her nipples, stinging them. He said "You're hurting your nipples for me," and smacked the other one.

He took the banana, handed it to her, and told her to fuck herself with it while she sucked his cock. She placed the banana into her pussy and began working it in and out slowly, taking his cock in her mouth. He said, "I said fuck yourself." She started fucking herself hard while he rammed his cock in her mouth over and over. He reached down and took the banana and began using it on her, fucking her mouth and slapping her tits, smacking her face with his cock. He said, "Get up and bend over the desk."

She did, and he was behind her, fucking her hard with the banana and spanking her ass...slap slap slap. She was climaxing, and he knew it but he said, "Are you cumming?"

She nodded. He said "Tell me loud."

"I'M CUMMING," she groaned.

He stuck something up her ass, and said "Oh, you like that in your ass, I didn't think you liked anal."

"Mmm" was all she could muster in response.

He continued pounding her pussy with the banana and fucking her ass with, what she assumed, was his finger, until she came again, hard. Then he said, "Get on your knees."

He stuck the banana in her mouth, she tasted herself there, then he took her head in his hands and fucked her mouth with his cock...fucked it hard and fast...almost brutal. This time, he didn't let up when she struggled, he just fucked it hard, fast and deep. He thrust her down on his cock all the way and held her there as he came. She felt the hot stream at the back of her throat and swallowed hard three or four times, swallowing every drop of him. She inched up off of his cock and held the head until her tongue could find no more cum and released him. She dressed and left without saying a word, stopping again at the restaurant bathroom for necessary repairs.

Now, all she really wants is for this man to tie her up and fuck her. He's talking about having another man join them...she'll do it if he says so. She just wants him to fuck her, hard, very hard. He has her...she'll do what he asks, anything...no emotion, no love, just lust. He's inside her head...he controls her...it is very unsettling for her...but she's lost in it now. She'll do whatever he asks, she just wants him to want to fuck her again and again.

PHASE FOUR

She'd been anticipating the message, and dreading it too. Wanting it to come, but knowing that she'd disobeyed him, and would have circumstances to face first. Such a mixture of emotions...great anticipation and longing, together with a little dread. The message came. "Do you have plans for lunch?"

"No." she answered. So, she was to go to him, and was given instructions, and told not to be late. And she was also reminded of the consequences awaiting her.

She went into the bathroom, and as instructed, removed her bra and panties before she left her office. She gathered her bag of toys, and out the door she went. She was on her way. She reached her exit and got off, and damn, right behind a dump truck...she was going be late, no doubt about it. She arrived, entered the building and heard his voice. "Lock the door."

She struggled with the lock, and could do nothing right, her hands were shaking. Finally, it was locked and she heard him again "Pick up the cell phone on the desk. What time does it say?"

She told him "12:16, Sir."

He said "You're late."

She said "Yes, Sir."

He said "Take your clothes off and drop them on the floor."

She did, and immediately bowed at the waist, as he had instructed her earlier, and said "I want what you want."

She felt him enter the room, still bowed, and he said "Do not make eye contact with me until your punishment is finished, do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir," she said.

He told her to walk over to the chair and put her head in the chair. He barked at her, "Do not speak another word until you're told to, do you understand? You may answer".

"Yes, Sir," she said. She went over to the chair and bent so that her head was in the seat of the chair, sticking her ass up to him. She felt a smack on the cheek of her ass, then another and another...

"Not coming to see me when I called," he said. Smack smack smack. "Getting here late. Why were you late?" he asked.

"I got behind a dump truck," she said. It sounded lame even to her own ears, and she knew it to be the truth.

"That's no excuse," he said. Your pussy smells good. Good girl to come see me with a wet pussy," he said, sounding almost distracted, and his fingers went inside her warm, wet pussy. She moved, involuntarily, against the sweet feeling...

"Did I tell you to move? Answer," he growled.

"No, Sir," she said, and was still. Then she felt his cock slide inside her.

"Do you want my cock inside you? Answer," he growled again.

"Yes, Sir," she said.

Then he withdrew and said "Sit down in the chair."

She raised and sat in the chair, never lifting her eyes to his, and he said "Suck my cock."

She took the head of his cock into her mouth, tasting her own juices on him, and began to suck. It had been a while since he'd called for her, and she found that she was once again having to become accustomed to this size of his cock. Her throat began to relax, and she was able to take the whole length into her mouth. He pulled out of her mouth and said, "Suck my balls."

She licked and sucked his balls, one and then the other, drawing each deep into her mouth. He pulled her head back and said, "Get up, pick up your clothes, and follow me."

She got up, stopped to retrieve her discarded clothes, and followed him into another room. He said "Get down on your hands and knees."

She immediately dropped to her hands and knees, and he handed her something and said "Put this on."

It was a blindfold. Shaking hands took it and she worked it over her eyes. Totally at his mercy and under his control now. She felt him behind her, and she felt his cock enter her, hard and fast, causing her to gasp with pleasure. He took a hand full of her hair in his hand and pulled her head up, as his cock thrust in and out of her, making every nerve tremble. He said "Do you like my cock inside you?"

"Yes, Sir," she said.

"Tell me when you are cumming," he said. He was thrusting hard, deep and fast.

She said, softly, "I'm cumming."

"Louder," he said.

"I'm Cumming," she said, a bit louder this time.

"LOUDER." he barked at her this time.

"OH, I'M CUMMING, I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING," she cried out.

"Good girl," he said, and then his cock was withdrawn again. He said, "Get up and come with me."

Still blindfolded, she rose, and he took her hand leading her in a twisting path, she was struggling to keep up with him in the darkness and faltered in her steps. He said, "I've got you, you're ok."

They reached another room and he told her she could remove the blindfold. She did, and looked around the room. There was a table against the wall with some brown paper spread on it. He told her to bend over the table, and she did. She had her eyes closed, not wanting to know what he was doing behind her. She heard noises, but dared not to look. She heard the whirr of what she believed to be a vibrator and then felt it pressing against her clit, rubbing, vibrating, this was a new sensation for her. Then, she felt something cool against her anus, lubricant, she assumed, then something was inserted deep into her anus. "Tell me if it hurts," he said.

The vibrator was pressing against her pussy, evidently it was large, because she had to tell him that it hurt. Then, the item, whatever it was, fell free from her anus and he asked her to turn around, walk over to a chair and put her head in it. She did. "You've just had a real butt plug inside you," he said.

She felt him again walking up behind her and felt his cock slide deep inside her hot, warm, yearning center. He began to fuck her, thrusting deep into her pussy, bringing her close to orgasm again. He stopped and withdrew, and then she felt his smacking her pussy with his hand, two, three, maybe four slaps. "Can you cum again?" he asked. "Rub your clit." He reached between her legs and began rubbing her clit. He said, "You need to be fucked to cum again?"

"Yes, Sir,", she said, not much more than a breath. She felt the head of his cock against her, pressing.

"That slapping dried your pussy right up, didn't it?" he asked.

Then he was deep inside her again, thrusting. She straightened her legs, forcing her head down further in the chair. "That's right, bend down and make it go deep," he said. She came again, as his cock was banging into her so deep and filling her so completely that he touched every inch of her insides. He withdrew and said "You nearly made me cum. Walk over there and open that door," he said.

She walked across the room and opened a door that lead directly outside, and since it was broad daylight and she was naked...she was startled. "Nobody's out there, I though you trusted me," he said.

"I do," she said.

He asked her to come back over to the chair, where he was now sitting, and told her to suck his cock. She dropped to her knees in front of him and took him into her mouth. "Why's my cock not hard?" he asked. She was struggling to take him all into her mouth. "Take more of it, you can do better." He said. Finally, she was able to get him all into her mouth, feeling the head of his cock against the back of her throat. She had to release and pull completely off to take a breath, but took him completely in her mouth again. She heard the click of a camera and was startled. She made a grunting sound and he said "Your face isn't in it...don't you trust me?" He then told her to put just her tongue on his cock, and snapped another picture. This disconcerted her somewhat, as she had to wonder what he wanted with a picture, but, she did trust him not to do anything that could cause her harm or trouble.

She continued and placed her hand at the base of his cock. "When I get ready to cum, I'll tell you, and I want you to take your mouth off and jack me until I cum on myself, then I want you to lick it off, do you understand?"

She bobbed her head in understanding. "When I cum, just let is slip out of your mouth, down my cock, let it just run out." She continued to suck him, and felt that he was nearing climax. When he started to cum, resisting her urge to swallow, she let the hot stream run past her lips and down the length of his shaft. "Lick it up now." he said.

She licked up all the pungent cum from his groin, cock and balls, then licked it off her fingers. She rose, and he handed her a wash cloth and towel. "You can clean up in the bathroom there, get dressed, and leave. Then, I'll clean myself up and we'll talk later."

She cleaned herself, dressed, and took her leave, only to remember today's events, and to wonder deep in the recesses of her brain..."What did he want with a picture?" She was not anything to look at; she knew this...she would just have to wonder until he decided to tell her, if he ever did.