Unexpected Journey Ch. 04

Story Info
Straying--playing without permission.
888 words
3.81
37.7k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part IV

AUDITED-Part I

She had never placed an ad on any personal service before, but here she was posting one, on a half-dare from a friend. She really didn't expect to get any answers, so what harm could it do?

They started corresponding through the web site email system, and found that they were close in distance...and close in preferences. They sent emails back and forth to one another, him asking her questions, and her answering. She was still very new to this lifestyle, and was learning. They discussed likes and dislikes, limits, and decided to meet for lunch one day soon. She gave him a web address where stories she wrote were posted. He read them and liked what he read, especially the four stories that were actually true.

The meeting was set for a Tuesday at lunch, to meet at a local restaurant. He gave her instructions as to clothing, telling her that her breasts were to be accessible to him at all times, even riding in a car. She asked "Button up blouses?" He told her yes, button up blouses would be good. Since they were going to be meeting in a restaurant, he asked that she wear a white one. Since he wasn't going to be able to "play" with her breasts, he wanted to be able to look at them.

They chatted then on instant messenger and she suggested that they not bother with the restaurant and go to a park. She offered to print him copies of her stories, as some of the ones she had emailed had not gone through. They met at a local shopping center. She got there first and parked where she could watch the entrance to the parking lot. She waited, and while she waited, she pulled a story out of the envelope, pretending to read. She didn't want to look so obviously like she was waiting for someone. She saw his car pull in and started hers, driving up to park beside him. They rolled down the windows...he said "You saw me come in."

She smiled and said "Yes...do you want to follow me?"

She drove to the park and parked. She had driven over there the afternoon before, just to check it out, and there had been nobody there. Today, there were other people there, eating lunch. She was somewhat disappointed that there were other people there. He pulled in and parked. She got out and went to sit in his car with him. They talked. He was handsome. She gave him the envelope of stories and he thanked her.

Again, he asked her about things she would and would not do, any limits she had. She answered his questions, feeling a little ill at ease. They were both frustrated that there were so many people around. Finally, everyone left and they were alone. He said "Undo the first two buttons of your blouse." She immediately undid them, giving him free access to her breasts. He put his hand into the cup of her bra and began to fondle her breast. Pinching and pulling, testing to see if she could handle them being "man handled". He played and pulled on her nipples, hard, gauging her reaction.

She asked him "Are you trying to hurt me?"

He said "No, but there are some women who would have been in pain if I had grabbed them like I did you." It didn't hurt her at all, in fact, it was exciting, as she did love to be "man handled".

Another car pulled into the park. They again sat and talked, her blouse still undone. When again all the cars left, he unzipped his pants and said "You didn't think you were going to get away without sucking my cock, did you?" She immediately bent over in the car, taking his cock into her mouth, beginning to suck it, only the head first, and then gradually taking the entire length into her mouth. He was talking, and was pleased with her efforts. As she began to move her mouth up and down his length, she felt his hands in her hair, pulling her down hard on him, his hips thrusting up to meet her, driving himself deep into her throat. She could feel him against the back of her throat. Then he pulled his cock out of her mouth and said "lick it." She began to lick up and down his length. He said "you like it on your face, don't you?"

Another car came, and they were interrupted. This time, the car parked pointed right toward them. It was time for her to leave anyway, as she was already a half hour late for work. She wondered out loud what the people had seen. He said "Well, it's obvious what we were doing, your head was down when they pulled in, and now it's up." "Just go on and get in your car...don't look at them."

They parted, after making plans for her to seek a motel where they could meet, and also to look for a more secluded spot to meet again. She got in her car, never looking at the people who were watching them, and drove away, back to work. He was an insurance auditor...she thought that maybe she had passed her audit.