Unexpected Love Ch. 1

Story Info
School outcast saves popular girl & finds love.
1.7k words
3.91
40.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

18-year-old John Dumas wasn't what you would call a popular guy. He was harassed on a daily basis buy the jocks and popular guys in school. No girls looked his way, and if they did it was to laugh at him and insult him as well. One day John was walking in the parking lot after school and heard a sound at the far end of the lot.

John crept closer to the noise and was totally shocked at what he found. Dan Krups the most popular guy in school and his close knit band of goons had Lacy Webster cornered and were advancing on her like they were going to attack her. The terror on Lacy's face was frightening. She looked like she was about to fall to pieces she was trembling so hard. I looked around and found a 4X4 beam. I picked it up and smacked the closest goon on the head with it knocking him out cold without the others noticing. One by one I took out Dan's goons until it was just he, Lacy, and I. John walked up behind Dan and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Leave her alone!" John said. Dan whipped around and looked surprised to see his buddies laid out and to see John standing there.

"Make me you little maggot", Dan sneered.

John then took the beam and drove it into Dan's midsection. Dan doubled over and John hit him again with the beam across the back of the neck and shoulder area laying Dan out. He walked over to Lacy and asked her if she was okay, then bolted to his car and drove out of the parking lot before Dan and his goons came around.

The next day John walked into the school halls being cautious not to run into Dan and his thugs. John gets to his locker and opens it up. A note falls out into his hands. The note is from Lacy. He quickly opens the note and reads the message from Lacy asking him to meet her at her locker after school. He puts the note in his pocket, grabs the folder and book he needs for his first class and closes his locker and heads to class. After school is over John shuffles down the hall to meet Lacy at her locker. As he is heading toward her he sees she is dressed in her cheerleader uniform. John then walks up to Lacy, and she tells him thank you for helping her out of a bad situation the day before. She then goes on to explain how she has been dating Dan since 9th grade and had just broken up with him earlier that day, because he was always pressuring her to sleep with him. Then she asked John if he could accompany her to her cheerleading practice, because she still felt nervous that Dan would try and attack her again.

"Sure", Dan said. They then walked off down the hall that led to the back of school where the football stadium was.

After the practice was over Lacy came up to John and asked him if he would walk her to her car, because she was scared Dan would be waiting in the parking lot for her. He agreed and they walk toward her car in the parking lot. Lacy then asks John if he has a date for the prom.

"No I don't have a date for prom." John says. "You see I'm not very popular, every time I've asked a girl out they always tell me "drop dead loser" or "why would I go with a loser like you." Lacy then asked John if he would like to go to the prom with her since they were both without dates at that point in time. He agreed and John excitedly counted off the days until prom. In the days prior to prom John and Lacy chatted on the phone and in the halls at school. She gave him directions to her house the day before prom and agreed to have him pick her up at 6:30 since the prom started promptly at 7:00.

Prom day arrives and John is just finished putting on his tuxedo when the doorbell rings with the limousine driver standing on the front porch. John tells the driver he'll be out in a minute and goes to his refrigerator and takes out the corsage he bought for Lacy. He then leaves his house and jumps into the limousine and drives off to pick up Lacy. John walks up to Lacy's door and rings the doorbell and is stunned into a stuttering fit at the vision of beauty in that lays in front of him. Lacy is decked out in a beautiful pink short sleeved dress with a V-neck line. The dress flows all the way down to two inches above her ankles. The dress had a slit up the right sides showing off her nice long and firm legs. She also wore elbow length pink gloves and pink toeless strap sandals with a four inch heel. She had her hair done up in a French braid and her makeup looked flawless. John's heart beet faster.

"Y-Y-Y-You look stunning" John stuttered out. She thanked him and he gave her the corsage he bought her and they got into the limousine and rode off to the prom.

The first thing they did upon arriving at the prom was have their pictures taken and decide which package they would like. Then they joined a table with a bunch of Lacy's friends from cheerleading. They ate they meal that was served at the prom then they went out on the dance floor and didn't stop dancing until the king and queen of the prom were to be announced. Lacy ended up winning Prom Queen and Dan won Prom Queen and it was then told that the Queen could either dance with the King or another person of her choosing. Lacy then chose John and they dance together in front of the whole senior class. They continued dancing until the prom came to a close. As they were walking out of the ballroom Lacy mentioned to had registered for a room at the hotel because she had planned on going to a few after prom parties and staying at the hotel for the night. Then she told John she felt like skipping the after parties and felt like having a private party for just the two of them in the room. In the elevator on the way up to the room Lacy wrapped her arms around John's neck and drew him in close for a passionate kiss. The kiss ended up becoming heated and they staggered down the hall toward their room still in the liplock not wanting to let the kiss end. They unlock and open the door to their room and enter locking it behind them. They start taking off their clothes as they walk through the room heading toward the bed. Buy the time they reached the bed they were both naked. They lay down upon the bed and continued to kiss and fondle each other. John then thought of something.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" John asked. She said she couldn't think of anything she wanted to do more, and she reached into her purse that was on the floor and hands John a condom. She tells him it's her first time and tells him to be gentle. "It's my first time too, and don't worry I'll be gentle." He then rips the condom wrapper open and pulls out the condom and applies the condom on to his dick and makes sure it's secure. He then looks down at the beauty before him and leans in and kisses Lacy on the lips gently, then trial butterfly kisses down her neck to her chest. He then plants a soft kiss to each nipple before trailing more butterfly kisses down her torso to her navel. He circles her navel with soft kisses and dips his tongue into her belly button causing a Lacy to arch her back and groan.

He then trailed kisses down her right thigh then angled down toward her inner thigh. John spreads Lacy's legs and starts butterfly kissing her inner thighs inching his way to her heated center. He then spreads her labia and drives his tongue deep up into Lacy's heated opening. John quickly finds Lacy's clit and then wraps his lips around it and starts to suck hard on the little button of pleasure causing Lacy to buck her hips and moan loudly. While John sucks on Lacy's clit he starts flicking the little bud rapidly. Lacy quickly goes over the edge in a tremendous orgasm.

Lacy then pulls John up and kisses him then tells him how bad she wants him inside her. So John positions his cock at her entrance and eases his member into her juicy pussy. He comes across the resistance of her maiden head, then pulls back then thrusts hard breaking through her hymen taking her virginity and giving her his. John then waits for the Lacy's pain to subside and start to thrust in and out slowly once she lets him know she is ready. John can hardly believe the sensations he feels as he thrusts in and out of Lacy's tight pussy. John then starts to thrust harder and faster in and out of Lacy causing her to moan out in ecstasy. Soon John feels close to cumming, so he starts pumping as hard and as fast as he can sending Lacy over the edge one more time before he came hard inside the Lacy and inside the condom. John then pulls out his deflating cock and lays down next to Lacy and wraps his arms around her and holds her close and falls asleep after whispering in her ear "I love you."

The next morning John wakes up to find Lacy still in his arms sleeping like an angel…his kisses her gently on the lips and she awakens an smiles up at him. "I love you." John says. She gave him the same in reply and snuggled closer to him and kissed him with all the passion in her heart.