Unexpected Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
716 Followers

Katelyn put on a stretchy white tank top that clung to her cone shaped breasts alluringly and a pair of short gray gym shorts. She lay in bed watching the plasma TV on the wall opposite the bed and tried flipping through magazines, but nothing caught her interest. She kept looking at the clock and wondering what Hayley was doing. Katelyn was trying to concentrate on Late Night with Conan O'Brien but was getting more and more agitated that Hayley was not yet home. I'm like a mother waiting for her daughter to come home from a date she thought to herself, but she knew she wasn't having maternal feelings. As much as she hated to admit it, Katelyn knew she was jealous that the pretty blonde nanny was out on a date.

At 2 am, Katelyn heard a car door slam, and she heard Hayley enter the house---quite noisily actually. Katelyn heard her heels on the tile as she went to her room. The pretty brunette snapped off her bedside light, but sleep eluded her.

For some reason she felt compelled to check on the younger girl. Quietly, she strolled down the hall toward Hayley's room, not quite sure exactly what she was doing. The door to the bedroom was ajar, and Katelyn peeked in. Hayley had thrown her clothes in a heap on the floor and was lying on her back on the bed. Her large breasts were bare, and she wore only a pair of silky blue panties. Her eyes were closed and her shiny hair was spread over the white pillowcase beneath her. Katelyn felt a tightening between her legs as she looked at the scantily clad girl. She closed the door slightly and was starting to leave when she heard, "Don't go."

Hayley opened her eyes and leaned up on her elbows, her breasts full, and her pink nipples standing at attention. "Come in, Katelyn," she said quietly, and Katelyn entered the room.

"Did you have a nice time?" Katelyn asked, trying to keep her tone casual.

Hayley nodded and beckoned to the older woman. Katelyn found herself perching on the edge of the bed and looking down at Hayley's pretty face. Hayley's head was back down on the pillow, but she raised her arms toward Katelyn and started drawing her close. Katelyn knew she should get up but somehow she just couldn't move. She let Hayley pull her down until their noses were touching and then Hayley's mouth was on hers, kissing her ravenously. She smelled alcohol on the younger woman's breath---not an unpleasant smell. Hayley's soft tongue was pressing against hers, and she felt shivers going up and down her spine. Hayley was moaning, and then she giggled and hiccupped. She broke the kiss and grasping Katelyn's hand, pressed it to her bare breast. "Oh God, Katelyn, touch me," she begged.

Katelyn couldn't believe she was feeling another woman's breast under her hand for the first time. The nipple was so hard against her palm. Katelyn closed her hand around the soft mound, lifting it, enjoying the weight of it in her hand. Before she knew it Hayley was sitting up, grabbing the bottom of the brunette's tank top and starting to raise it.

"I want to touch yours'," Hayley said as she pulled the stretchy top over Katelyn's head.

"Oh God, they're gorgeous," Hayley said and giggled again. "They're so pointy, like torpedoes or something."

She was groping Katelyn's pointy breasts, breathing hard as she looked at them in her hands. God, she's so drunk, Katelyn thought as she watched Hayley's fingers close around her plum-colored nipples. A moment later, conscious thought left her.

Katelyn was too aroused to stop anything that was happening. Having her breasts touched had never felt this good. She put her own hands back on Hayley's heaving mounds and lifted each one in her hands. Hayley moaned and her hands fell from Katelyn's flesh.

"Suck them, Katelyn. Pleeese," she begged, even more fervently than before.

Katelyn didn't hesitate. She lowered her mouth to one hard pink nipple and began to suck it. Hayley moaned and arched her back. The nipple felt wonderful against Katelyn's tongue, and she was lost in the softness of the flesh when she noticed that Hayley was suddenly lying very still. Katelyn raised her head and saw that Hayley was lying back on the pillow with her eyes closed--- and she had passed out.

Katelyn sat there staring at the young girl, trying to get her breathing back to normal. Suddenly, she had an uncontrollable urge to look inside Hayley's panties. She couldn't believe what she was about to do, but she felt powerless to stop herself. Slowly, very slowly, she pulled on the silky material until it was hugging Hayley's soft white thighs and the girl was exposed to her. Katelyn's blue eyes were fixated on the naked flesh that she had secretly stolen glances at from the hot tub. She reached down tentatively and spread the outer lips to peer into the innermost parts of her sexy blonde nanny.

Katelyn looked at the soft pink clitoris and the inner lips and when her eyes traveled to the opening between the girl's legs she clearly saw that a stream of white semen was spilling out. God, she slept with him, Katelyn thought to herself. She felt a tangle of emotions that she was helpless to unravel. Almost as if her hand didn't belong to her, she found it reaching toward the dripping hole. She took two fingers and wiped at the sticky white liquid that was dripping out. Then Katelyn knew her body was working involuntarily as she put her fingers first to her nose and sniffed them and then into her mouth, sucking off the juices that clung to her fingers.

Katelyn hastily pulled Hayley's panties back up, covered the sleeping girl with a sheet and rushed back to her own room. When she got to her bed, she took off her shorts and lay naked on the bed and began to furiously rub her clit with the fingers that had just been moistened by the combined juices of Hayley and her date. She visualized Hayley's wet pussy while she rubbed herself and felt strangely both repelled by and attracted to what she had seen. Katelyn cried out as a climax rippled through her, and she realized as the waves subsided that she was jealous that Hayley had slept with her ex-boyfriend.

Chapter Eight

The next morning, Katelyn was dressed and had fed her children breakfast before Hayley had even awakened. Hayley padded into the kitchen sometime after 11 am. Her hair was mussed and she wore jeans shorts and a thin white tee shirt with no bra. She avoided eye contact with Katelyn who was sitting at the kitchen table trying to put some limbs back on an action figure. The children were playing in the family room and were relatively quiet, but their young voices echoed through Hayley's aching head. The hung-over blonde poured herself a cup of black coffee and stood at the counter to take a sip.

Katelyn stood up, and Hayley stared into the dark liquid in her mug. She didn't look up as Katelyn walked out of the room to hand her sons their toy, but the blonde looked up when Katelyn quietly reentered the kitchen and their eyes met.

Hayley could feel her face flushing hotly and she stammered, "Listen, Katelyn, I, I'm really sorry about.....about last night. I had too much to drink and was out too late and....And I'm sorry about how I acted when you came to my room." She looked back down into her mug.

"Don't worry," Katelyn replied. "Everyone ends up drinking too much at some time, and as for what you did when I was in your room....I didn't mind that at all."

"You didn't?" Hayley could hardly believe what she was hearing, and she felt light-headed, but in a good way, almost relieving her throbbing headache.

Katelyn didn't answer but said simply, "You need to go lie down and sleep this off. Don't worry about the kids today. Just go lie down, and I hope you feel better when you get up."

She peered into Hayley's aqua eyes and a new understanding seemed to pass between them. Hayley just said a quiet thank you and was about to leave the room when Katelyn asked, "You were out so late last night, I um, just wanted to know if you uh, if you slept with your old boyfriend?"

There, I said it, Katelyn told herself. She didn't know why, but for some reason she just needed to know what Hayley had to say about her date, and she couldn't let her know about peeking at her dripping crotch.

Hayley's cheeks colored slightly. "I slept with him, and I'm sorry I did. It wasn't that great, but we both had too much to drink, and he came on to me when we went back to his place. I was horny because I hadn't had sex in a long time, but it just wasn't that good with him. I would've much rather......" but Hayley didn't finish her sentence, and Katelyn could only guess what she was going to say as she watched the sexy blonde retreat back to her bedroom.

Katelyn sat down on the sofa and mulled over what had just happened. She had surprised herself by saying what she had, but she knew on some level that she was accepting what she was feeling for Hayley, and she had wanted the younger woman to know. She also felt tremendously relieved by what Hayley had said about sleeping with her ex-boyfriend.

That afternoon, Katelyn swam with her children and then stepped into the shower while they were napping. When she strolled back into her bedroom with her hair wrapped in a towel, she noticed the light on her answering machine was blinking. The message was from Mike, telling her he would be another week because he had learned of some potential new clients in Vale and Boulder who he was going to see. He said he would be playing golf and going out to dinner that night and would try to call again on Sunday afternoon. Katelyn listened to her husband's voice on the machine, and suddenly she felt lonelier in her marriage than she ever had. Mike was almost leading a separate life most of the time. It had gotten worse recently as he had begun to travel more extensively and for longer periods. Katelyn was now feeling alone and desperate for attention.

Chapter Nine

That evening after the children were asleep, Katelyn sat on her sofa drinking wine. She had remained in a somber mood after hearing Mike's message, and she knew she felt like everyone had a life besides herself. She was still agitated about Hayley having a date, and especially one that had included sex. The lonely mother of three was hoping a few glasses of wine would help numb her pain. She had put on a silky, sexy black negligee, almost to send Mike a silent message about what he was missing at home.

Katelyn closed her eyes and listened to one of her favorite songs playing on the radio, and when she opened her eyes to pour herself more wine she sensed someone in the room and looked up to see Hayley standing there. The pretty blonde wore a short, white terry cloth robe loosely belted at her waist. Her skin was dewy and her hair was damp and hung down her shoulders. The shawl collar of the robe hung open slightly and the mounds of her ample breasts were clearly visible, although her nipples were still covered by material. She looked delectable.

Katelyn looked away and asked moodily, "Do you feel better?"

"Yes, much better," Hayley replied. She could sense something was wrong with Katelyn, and she assumed her employer was actually angry with her about everything in spite of what she'd said earlier.

"Katelyn, what's the matter?" Hayley finally asked, not really wanting to hear that the pretty brunette was annoyed with her.

Katelyn shrugged. "I don't know exactly. Mike called earlier and left a message that he isn't coming home for another week, and I'm just feeling neglected and like I need something, and...and....I don't know exactly what I need, but I have a case of the blues." Katelyn's lustrous eyes filled with tears.

Hayley's heart filled with compassion for her friend, and her body filled with lust as she noticed Katelyn was wearing a sexy black negligee, her breasts exposed almost to the nipples. Hayley thought about what Katelyn had said earlier about not minding what Hayley had done when they were on her bed the night before. Those words were making her feel bold right now.

She sat down beside Katelyn on the sofa and took her into her arms, drawing her into an embrace. Then as she slowly bent her head toward the other woman she said sincerely, "I think this is what you need."

Hayley's soft pink lips pressed to Katelyn's, and they were locked together in a tender and intimate kiss. Katelyn felt the kiss grow in intensity, and Hayley's wet tongue slipped into her mouth to seek out hers'. When their tongues were pressed together and the kiss began to grow more passionate, Katelyn turned her head and broke the lip-lock. Hayley's heart sank, and she was just about to get up when Katelyn grasped her hand.

"You're right, I think this is exactly what I need," Katelyn said quietly, completely catching Hayley off-guard.

The young blonde felt her heart soar as tremendous relief flooded through her. Katelyn pulled on Hayley's hand, pulling the curvy younger woman to her and pressed her lips to Hayley's again, immediately searching for Hayley's tongue with her own. As they kissed passionately, again and again, their tongues almost intertwining, Katelyn opened Hayley's robe and slipped it from her shoulders. She cupped the large, gorgeous breasts, and as she moved from Hayley's lips to her pink nipples, she knew she spoke the truth that this was what she needed. She didn't understand why, but at that moment she also knew she needed this more than she needed love and attention from her husband.

Hayley was moaning and writhing, and she reached inside Katelyn's silky nightgown and felt her breasts. "Mmmm," Katelyn moaned against Hayley's chest.

They were insatiable. Hayley grabbed the silky black negligee and pulled it up, and Katelyn wriggled out of it. She took Hayley into her arms then and pulled her on top of herself on the sofa. Their mouths were clasped again, their breasts pressed hard together, their pubic mounds touching and their clits grinding together as they kissed and writhed.

Hayley rose and Katelyn moaned in frustration, but Hayley grabbed her arm and pulled her down to the floor. She quickly grabbed a few throw pillows from the sofa for their heads, and they lay together on the floor, kissing and feeling each other's breasts.

Hayley then stroked down Katelyn's stomach and Katelyn gasped when she felt soft fingers drag through her neatly trimmed dark pubic hair and start to probe her moist flesh. When Hayley's fingers began to stroke her, she cried out. Nothing had ever felt this good. She spread out, putting her leg over Hayley's thigh and reaching down to touch Hayley's shaved pussy. Katelyn stuck a finger deep inside the younger girl's body, and Hayley squirmed and cried out but continued to stroke Katelyn. Hayley stroked the wet slit from the clit down to the oozing hole and back up again, and Katelyn began to do the same thing to Hayley's wet, shaved pussy.

Hayley was tense with need. The combined sensations of Katelyn's wet flesh beneath her fingers and the amazing feeling of Katelyn rubbing her clit had her building toward a climax.

"God, Katelyn, that feels so good," she cried out, writhing almost in agony, her need was so great.

A moment later, she knew it was all over for her, "Ohhhhhhhhh, Katelyn, I'm cuuuummmmingggggg!" Hayley screamed as she began to climax wildly beneath the brunette's fingers.

She never stopped stroking Katelyn even as she climaxed and a second later Katelyn felt a very powerful climax starting to tear through her.

"Hayley, Oh God. You're making me cummm. Ohhhhhhhhh. Ahhhhhhhhh, Oh My Goooood!!!!!!!!" Katelyn cried out, feeling as if her body was being lifted from the floor into some unknown galaxy.

She felt her climax go on for what seemed like forever, but finally she collapsed against a spent Hayley. The two satisfied women just lay there for a minute and then Katelyn pulled Hayley to her, and they both fell asleep almost instantly on the floor.

About an hour later, Hayley awakened and gently woke Katelyn. Katelyn stood up sleepily and gathered up her nightgown and Hayley's robe and whispered to Hayley, "Come sleep in my bed." Moments later, they were lying in Katelyn's king-sized bed, naked and in a spoon position, Hayley's arm tossed over Katelyn hugging her to her as they drifted off to sleep.

Chapter Ten

The Florida sunshine was streaming in the room between the openings in the mini blinds, and a satisfied Katelyn slowly opened her eyes and realized she was alone in her bed. Just as she started enjoying her memories of the previous night, Hayley opened the door and entered the room wearing a cotton sleep shirt.

"Good morning, Sleepy," she said to Katelyn with a sexy smile. I fed the kids and set them up with one of their new DVD's. I told Carly I would be in talking to her Mommy, and she should knock on the door if she needs me," Hayley said, turning to lock the door.

"I thought I'd get myself something to eat while they're occupied," the gorgeous blonde said.

"Oh, yeah?" Katelyn replied. "I don't see you holding a bowl of Rice Krispies."

Hayley shook her head, "I'm not hungry for Rice Krispies this morning." She started to pull her night shirt over her head and then climbed naked onto the bed and straddled the equally naked brunette.

"Fruit Loops, then?" Katelyn asked coyly.

Hayley merely shook her head. "No, I don't have a taste for cereal."

"So what are you planning to eat for breakfast?" Katelyn demanded.

"You," Hayley replied with lust in her aqua eyes. "I'm going to eat you for breakfast."

And she kissed Katelyn's mouth hungrily before kissing down the older woman's slender neck and taking first one breast and then the other into her mouth, sucking hard on each mauve nipple.

"Ohhhhhhh," Katelyn moaned, and lifted her back off the mattress, pushing her chest into Hayley's pretty face. Katelyn quivered as Hayley's pretty pink lips kissed down her stomach, and she almost jerked off the bed when the nanny's soft tongue swirled in her belly button.

Hayley was licking and kissing Katelyn's soft flesh, and it felt so good under her tongue. She heard Katelyn moan loudly when her lips traveled to the pubic mound and she scraped at the sparse pubic hair with her tongue. Katelyn was twisting on the bed and she cried out when Hayley licked the inside of her thigh.

Hayley licked the opposite thigh. She could feel goose bumps on Katelyn's flesh, and she flicked her tongue over them teasing the pretty brunette. Katelyn was almost out of her mind with need by now. Her pussy was throbbing, and she had never wanted anything as much as she wanted Hayley's mouth on her right now.

But Hayley continued to tease her with her tongue until Katelyn thought she would go insane. She grasped Hayley's head and entwined her fingers in the silky, golden hair.

It seemed like forever to Katelyn, but it was only a few minutes before Hayley said brightly, "Breakfast time" and dropped her mouth to the waiting pussy beneath her. She sucked one outer lip into her mouth hungrily and then the other before closing her lips over the entire area. She couldn't believe how sweet Katelyn tasted-----even better than she had imagined. When she stuck her tongue deep inside the wet hole and pulled out Katelyn's juice, Katelyn screamed and grasped her head harder.

"Oh God, Oh God," Katelyn was moaning. "I've never felt anything like this, it's so good. Oh Myyyy God!" she lifted her hips, pressing her wet pussy into Hayley's hungry mouth as the blonde's tongue seemed to devour every inch of her.

Hayley lifted her head slightly. "Hasn't Mike ever eaten you before?"

"Um, yeah, once or twice," Katelyn said breathlessly, "But he wasn't that into it, and it didn't feel like this. Oh don't stop. Please...."

"Please what?" the sexy blonde asked teasingly.

"Please, Hayley, eat me. Eat my pussy....now!" Katelyn said using words she'd rarely, if ever, spoken out loud.

stepjones
stepjones
716 Followers