Unexpected Office Fun

Story Info
Working alone at night brings unexpected benefits.
1.2k words
3.77
21k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me start by saying I work nights for a rather well known company in the UK. My job is to prepare the paperwork for the engineers for the following days work. It's all computer based and as long as I get the work ready nobody bothers about me. Once 9pm has gone I'm left in the building on my own with just the printer for company. Because of who I work for there's a rather robust firewall on the server which reduces the chance of wasting time on the internet. The good news for me came when one of the adjacent buildings rented out some office space and the new tenants had wireless broadband installed. I guess they figured that 3 stories up there was no point securing the network and so I was able to sneak in my laptop from home and while away a few hours just surfing the net.

And that is how this happened. I'd log on to chat sites for the company and very soon found out there were very few people around past midnight. I did however strike up a friendship with a lady called Helen , we seemed to click and began to tease each other being very suggestive but neither of us daring to say anything outrageous. As a joke one night I invited to join me for a coffee and that's when we discovered that she actually lived in the same town as me and knew the building I worked in quite well. Nothing happened that night but a few weeks later Helen asked if I wanted to make me her a coffee, of course I jumped at the chance.

I couldn't believe how weird I felt as I jumped when a text came through from her saying she was outside. My mouth went dry as the lift took me down from my third floor office to the main door. I pressed the release and opened the door expecting there to be nobody there but in front of me stood Helen. She was about my height and was wearing boots and an overcoat with a large bag over her shoulder, a nervous smile on her lips. I held the door for her as she walked in and I could smell the perfume as she passed me, a sweet pleasant smell. We made small talk as the lift took us back to my office and I guided her inside. She sat in one of the swivel chairs and chatted with me as I made her the coffee I promised.

As I placed it down she looked me in the eyes and asked if we were alone. I nodded to her and felt a knot in my stomach when she asked if I found her attractive. The truth was my penis was already starting to swell just being in the same room as her. She told me I couldn't touch her but we could have some fun. Smiling I asked what she had in mind as she circled behind my chair. As I started to turn to face her I felt her hands on the side of my head keeping me facing forward. As I sat there I felt her hands slid down my arms pulling them behind me followed by the snapping of handcuffs on each wrist, as I started to protest she shushed me quiet and my arms were pulled down as she wound rope between the short chain linking my wrists and the base of the chair, preventing me from moving my arms upwards. Helen walked round in front of me and over to the door, with one last look down the corridor she closed the door and locked it.

She came and sat on my desk and putting a booted foot between my legs pushed me away from her. I watched as she slowly undid the buttons of her overcoat seductively and slowly let it open up. My semi rigid cock became fully erect when I realised Helen had on matching white lace bra, panties and stockings underneath her coat and nothing else except for the boots. She slid her arms out from the coat and let it fall to the floor. Looking into my eyes for a reaction she parted her legs pulling her panties tight against her crotch, the dark pubic hair showing through the thin material looked neatly trimmed. She traced her hands up her inner thighs, over her stomach and up to her full breasts cupping them through the material finding her own nipples and pinching them letting out a moan of pleasure. I watched intently as she massaged her breasts for me teasing on her nipples making them hard and proud. As she teased herself I could see the unmistakable damp patch forming in her panties as she excited herself.

Her bra fastened at the front and I licked my dry lips as she unclasped it revealing her heavy breasts to my gaze. With her eyes now closed she let her fingers slide down her body towards her crotch. I could see her bite her lip as she brushed her hand across the front of the thin material as I start to encourage her telling her how beautiful it looks seeing her touching herself. Still with her eyes closed she slides the fingers of her left hand into the side of her panties and pulls them aside for me so I can see her glistening lips, coated in her juices, I'm telling her how wet she is and how much I want to taste her, telling her how I'd suck on her clit but she just smiles at me and tells me no touching.

From her bag she produces a long slender vibrator which sounds really powerful when she switches it on. She lays back on my desk and lifting her legs in the air pulls her panties off giving me a glimpse of her dark anus. Helen lays back and I watch as she slides a finger through her slit spreading her love juice onto her clit which she starts to circle with her fingers. The other hand brings the vibrator to her puffy lips as she rubs the tip of her toy from her tight arse up over her pussy coating the tip in juice before positioning it against the opening to her sex and applying pressure pushes it inside herself and slowly begins to fuck her pussy. My arms are hurting as I pull myself forward in the chair trying to get close, desperate to kiss and taste her sex. The air in the office full of her sexy scent. I'm telling Helen how much I want her, how hard my cock is and I beg for the opportunity to fuck her. All this talk just encourages her more and the vibrator is busy fucking her pussy as her hand pumps it into her, her fingers working hard on her clit.

I can see Helens nipples standing proud as her breaths come in pants now. I'm encouraging her to cum for me when all of a sudden she screams out and clamps her thighs together as her orgasm hits her. Still panting she sits up on the edge of the desk , smiles and picks up her coat to leave. I ask her if she's going to untie me but she just grins as she closes my office door.