Unexpected Pleasures

Story Info
Long-anticipated voyeur of brunette in hot action.
1.6k words
4.25
43.2k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first in series of real voyeur experiences which I hope will be accepted for posting. I have been a dedicated voyeur and peeper for over twenty years and have managed to see some very remarkable things in that time. I have never been caught, but have come very close on several occasions. Hey, without the risk, where would the thrill be. Some of my best "catches" have come quite by accident, others through extensive planning, coordination and a great deal of time commitment. There are many things I have fantasized about voyeuring. I have managed to see virtually all of them. The others I have serious doubts that I will ever be fortunate enough to witness manly because they are out of the ordinary and so the odds are very high. Who knows though, maybe I'll get lucky one day...

This is one of my all time favorites. Manly because I had completely given up on this girl and never figured to see her naked. Boy did I get a surprise one night.

I lived in an apartment complex for a while and used to see this really hot Brunette at the pool. She was about 5'6", petite with small breasts and pretty. She was probably in her mid-twenties. She always wore fairly skimpy bikinis and it was obvious that she kept her pubes shaved because she always seemed to have deep camel toes. She also had nice perky breasts and hard nipples whenever the air hit her after getting out of the pool. From the first time I saw her I knew I wanted to get a better view of her in all her glory. Because I always with an eye for future prospects, when I would see someone like this girl around the complex I tried to figure out where they lived. For one reason or another I could never nail down which apartment was hers. Finally, one day I found out. As often times happens my discovery came at a time I wasn't even trying to figure it out. Coincidently she lived along one of the routes I walked my dog along every night. How convenient.

I began walking my dog by her apartment every day after that, hoping to get lucky and catch her in her room with the blinds cracked open. Days turned into weeks, then into months and her blinds were always closed tight. Additionally, I observed that she never even walked around her apartment unless she was fully clothed. Now, you may find this hard to believe, but I have figured out over the years that women seem to have a false sense of security in an apartment. They tend to leave curtains and blinds open as they walk scantily clad through different parts of their apartment. It is as if they are used to a house and don't alter their behavior when they move into an apartment. So much the better for me, as I have seen lots of half dressed women through their windows while just standing on a public street waiting for my dog to do his business. Back to my story though. This woman was very cautious and as the weeks turned into months I gave up on her and moved on to better prospects.

Time past and I basically forgot about her. Then, one night I came home very late. I was tired and didn't feel like a long walk with my dog. So I took him to a spot that he generally "went" fast at. It was very late and quiet and as I was standing there I thought I heard the sounds of moaning. I listened more closely and sure enough I could clearly hear the unmistakable groans and moans of a woman in the throws of passion. I was outside her apartment but hadn't bothered to even look at her window because the blinds were never opened anyways. I continued standing there listening and imagining her incredible body getting fucked (or whatever was going on in there). As a strolled along the strip of grass monitoring my dog I suddenly noticed a beam of light shining across the grass. I was surprised and my heart began to beat faster as I looked up and saw a gap in the blinds about three inches wide. Here was my opportunity. I couldn't believe it. She was moaning as hard as ever, the blinds were cracked and after almost five months my opportunity had finally and unexpectedly arrived. I made a careful survey around me to ensure that no one was around - then I stepped behind the hedge and onto her patio. My cock twitching in anticipation.

I knelt down to hide my silhouette and to provide the widest gap in the blinds for me to look through. As a gazed into her bedroom I was greeted by a marvelous treat. There she was on her stomach with a boyfriend (I guess – I had never seen around him before) pounding her from behind. She was clutching the sheets and moaning each time he drove his cock into her. She was facing my direction, so when she would lift her face off the bed I would get a great view of her face as she moaned and showed her obvious pleasure. Her face alone would have told me everything I had imagined, but fortunately I didn't have to be satisfied with her beautiful expressions only.

As much as I was enjoying the scene before me, I wished that I had a better perspective. I mean, it was great seeing her get banged, but from my angle I couldn't even be sure if this guy's was in her pussy or ass. I hoped that they would change of position to reveal the ultimate prize and object of my desires. They kept at it in the same position but I started to notice that as he pounded away she was slowly but surelmy moving across the bed towards me. They literally kept this up for over ten minutes and the longer they screwed the closer she got. I could tell he was getting close to cuming and as he did he sat up and thrust into her harder. This was just the ticket for me.

With one hard pump she slide head first part way off the bed. She was supporting herself with her arms on the floor with her hip hanging over the edge of the bed. I couldn't have placed her in a better position even if I had the chance. With this new position her ass was spread wide open not four feet from my face. The guy was now fully upright and obviously getting ready to finish the job. He was holding here legs and driving into her pussy hard and deep. I could actually see her cream glistening on his cock as it slide in and out of her. She was groaning and telling him to cum because the blood was rushing to her head. This caused me to chuckle thinking "if they only knew they had an audience".

Finally, he thrust into her one last time and stayed there announcing "I'm cumming". She giggled as he struggled to get her back up onto the bed. She lay on her stomach again and he pulled out, running off to the bathroom to clean up. He brought her back a towel and she rolled off the bed holding the towel between her thighs to catch his "deposit". Then she wiped herself in front and up her ass crack before tossing the towel on the bathroom floor.

She then stood facing me – fully naked - chatting with her lover about various things. Finally I was able to see every part of her. Her breasts were as perky and nice as I imagined. As she turned to grab a t-shirt I got a great look at her ass. Firm and tanned with beautiful tan lines. She slipped into her cropped t-shirt and turned back toward me again. I stared at her incredible pussy. Shaved (like I guessed it would be) from her clit down. She had a racing stripe on top and an awesome flat belly. At that point I figured the fun was over but she surprised me with one last treat. As she stood in front of the guy she fondled her pubes a little and mentioned that she needed a trim. She looked awesome to me, but who was I to argue. As she fiddled with her hair, she made some comment to the guy and spread her pussy open slightly. Although I was at least fifteen feet away from her at this point, I got a clear view of her swollen clit. This goes down as the best clit shot I have ever seen while peeping.

She bent down and picked up some shorts. She pulled them over her beautiful ass and strolled out of the room. Her lover jumped up and followed after her shutting off the light as he left the room.

Quickly I peeked around me and slipped off her patio. I headed home and masturbated replaying the images in my mind over and over again. This was one of the best experiences I have had especially since it was totally unexpected and "out of the blue". As if this one encounter with her wasn't enough, I actually got a second chance about a week later. More on that later. Two days after that she moved out. I always wondered if the fact that she was getting ready to move caused her to be careless and drop the guard she always seemed to have. Regardless, I certainly am glad I was fortunately enough to see this beauty when I did.