Unexpected Power Ch. 02

Story Info
Kay's friend Elle joins us for a seductive lunch.
1.5k words
4.44
48k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last weekend I had an accident that inexplicably had given me some powerful mind controlling abilities. This new found power unfolded into an amazing weekend for my wife and me with two women from my office. Sunday afternoon as they left I told them I would be taking a few days off. I wanted to take time to determine exactly what this power meant to me and how I was going to use it.

Later that day my wife Kay awoke from a well deserved nap with a slew of questions. For the both of us this had been an explosion of uninhibited sexual exploration and she wasn't sure how or why it all unfolded so quickly and unexpectedly. I told here everything; I started by telling her about my abilities and how I was using them with us before I understood them. I even told her what I had done for the women at the coffee shop. She listened intently and I would not have been surprised if she reacted with anger but she was actually relieved. She thought I had drugged everybody, she told me that as she replayed the events of the last few days she was having a hard time separating fantasies from realities.

I explained that I was only "unleashing" what was already there for everyone involved. I was so happy to find that she was OK with this whole thing. I explained that my plan was to keep my powers in check; I didn't want an automaton that just responded to my sexual whims. I wanted to know that she was feeling as turned on about this as I was.

The following week I managed to wrap up some business deals that secured us financially, I made some stops in at my coffee shop to check on the girls who seemed to be just fine. It was as I was walking out one morning that I bumped into Elle, one of my wife's good friends and I quickly realized she had a crush on my wife but didn't have the courage to act on it.

When I got home that afternoon I asked Kay if she ever picked up on anything like this when she was out with Elle. Kay was stunned but intrigued at the idea, especially because Elle was a statuesque brunette with a great body. I suggested she invite her over for lunch and I would do my thing, I even told her I could stay out of the way if that was what they wanted. Kay immediately called her and made the invite.

Kay spent the morning picking just the right outfit to capture Elle's attention, it was a short skirt and a low cut top that displayed her figure nicely. After Elle arrived and she and my wife greeted each other I listened to their thoughts. My wife very horny, Elle was mildly aroused and a little distracted by my wife's outfit but she wouldn't dare make a move, especially with me there. I used my power to remove all of their inhibitions and walked up to our bedroom to get our collection of toys.

I came back a few minutes later to find them in the middle of a discussion about our most recent sexual adventures (minus the details about my abilities) and I could see Elle was deeply aroused by all of it. Kay spared no detail; she too was becoming more aroused as she retold the tales of a few days ago. Elle responded by divulging the details of an encounter she had in college with two other girls. I could feel things were going to jump off any minute and suggested that they move to the living room while I got a bottle of wine.

By the time I arrived in the living room Elle had my wife up against the wall and was kissing her passionately. They didn't know I was even there much less care about me; they were focused entirely on each other. I watched as Elle slid her hands under my wife's top to expose her beautiful breasts and began to caress and kiss her nipples. This drove Kay wild, she responded by unzipping her skirt and letting it fall to the floor giving Elle full access to her body.

Elle didn't waste any time, she slowly sank to her knees kissing Kay from her breasts to her stomach. Then she paused and looked up to see the ecstasy on Kay's face before gently nibbling at the top of her perfectly shaven pussy. I wanted to join in so badly but their moment was perfect. I watched as Kay's body shook with pleasure while Elle's face and hands explored her now soaking wet pussy and upper thighs. Kay couldn't take any more of this standing up and lifted Elle from her knees and guided her to the sofa.

Kay laid back and let Elle continue to give all of her attention to my wife's glistening slit. I wanted so badly to join but I promised myself I would wait until they both wanted me involved. I watched as Kay tore open Elle's shirt exposing her perfect D cup breasts. Elle stood there with her chest heaving and slowly took off her pants revealing a lacy black thong underneath. Kay lunged forward to remove this almost instantly. Elle reacted by asking her if she enjoyed what she saw.

Kay was so caught up in the moment she didn't say anything, she just pulled her in close and began pushing two of her fingers steadily in and out of Elle's pussy as she sucked hard on her clit. I couldn't take much more of this; I pulled out my cock and began pumping it hard for the next several minutes as my wife and her best friend brought each other to climax. I was nearly there when Elle grabbed my hand and stopped me; she looked into my wife's eyes and took my cock in her mouth. She moaned seductively as she began sucking me. I couldn't hold back any longer, I told her I was going to cum and she started jerking my cock in her mouth. I lost it right there and delivered an enormous load in her mouth and across her cheeks.

She looked into my eyes as she wiped my messy cock on her face and then bent over to begin kissing my wife with my load in her mouth. The women kissed and spread my climax all over each others faces as I looked on. It was the most erotic moment I had ever experienced. We all collapsed in a heap and fondled each other for what seemed like an hour before anyone wanted to move.

Kay suggested we get cleaned up by all taking a shower. We all agreed and moved upstairs. After we showered and dried off we were lounging around upstairs when Elle suggested that she was ready for more. She asked what happened to that bag of toys she saw me carrying and I went to get them. I placed them o the stand next to the bed and Elle grabbed our strap on and told Kay she was in for a real treat. Kay crawled toward her on the bed and began to suck on it. Elle gently turned her around and laid her on her back.

Elle stood over her and stared directly into her eyes as she lubed up the enormous dildo. She pulled Kay to the edge of the bed and pulled her ankles up onto her shoulders. Next she took the big slippery rubber cock and started working it into Kay's ass. She moved slowly and deliberately all without taking her gaze off of Kay's eyes. She pushed until the entire strap on was buried in Kay's ass and began to speed up slowly. Kay started fingering herself furiously and I started jacking off again. Elle was now steadily pumping the big dildo all the way in and out of her ass. Kay was writhing and bucking and working her clit with two hands at this point and beginning to scream and moan wildly. Elle picked up her frequency as Kay's speech became sporadic and uncontrolled. Finally Kay managed to screamed out that she was going to cum. Elle pulled the dildo from her ass and Kay kept working her pussy, Elle knelt down to admire Kay's beautiful impending orgasm. I was shocked to see her let loose three or four long squirts into Elle's face. Elle responded by jamming her face into Kay's pussy to receive as much of this gift as possible. I grabbed Elle's head and made her face me as I too shot several hot spurts of cum onto her face and tits. She wiped the shimmering mixture all over her chest and face. As we all sat there I knew that although these fantasies were theirs the relationship was permanently changed, I planted some thoughts to make sure things didn't "get weird" after this was all done and we all got cleaned up again.

This power is only a couple of weeks old at this point but it was obvious there was more to cum...