Unexpected Results

Story Info
Wife's surprise for husband has unexpected results.
2.8k words
4.09
57.9k
13

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misb
misb
10 Followers

My husband, Mike, had been out of town for two weeks on an unusually long business trip and I was horny as hell. We are both in our low 30s with no children and have been married for 8 years so sex was beginning to need a little spice. We had recently been dipping into some alternative sex and, in particular, a little light bondage and I decided to give him a little surprise when he got home. I am 5'7" tall with shoulder length naturally curly red hair and a 35"x25"x35" figure that I do not have to work real hard to maintain. I run a couple times a week on a treadmill but that is it. Having no kids helps but some girls are just lucky.

While he was gone I had decided to visit my parents a couple hours away and told James I would not be back until Saturday night. I knew his plane was due to land at 7:00 pm on Friday and was confident he would be home between 8:00 and 9:00 pm. I also knew that my best friend, Jessica, would be coming over to pick me up at 9:00 for tennis the following day so, although it would be a little embarrassing, she would be able to free me if something happened to delay James and my escape method somehow failed. She has a key to our house in case of an emergency.

I left work a little early and headed straight home. As I said we had recently been experimenting with some light bondage so we had purchased some tools of the trade. Leather wrist and ankle cuffs with a nice lining, blindfold and a ball gag. I took a nice shower and shaved and used body lotion. I keep my body completely shaved except my head, eye brows and a small patch above but not around my clit. I took a piece of paper and wrote "something new for you, I am sure you'll enjoy" and taped it to the wood part of the foot of the bed. I put the cuffs, blindfold and gag on the night stand along with a vibrator, a wand vibrator and a bottle of KY just in case. I thought for a minute and said why not and went back and got the new small deer leather flogger I had just gotten that Mike knew nothing about.

I got onto my back on the bed, with a pillow under my lower back raising my hips and then cuffed each ankle to the top of one of the bed posts at the head of the bed about a foot off the bed. This kept me spread but my boobs loose and accessible. I love for my boobs to be stimulated once I am aroused. I was now completely laid open for my husband's delight. I put in and secured the ball gag and the blindfold but did not yet cover my eyes. I had tied a key that would unlock the wrist cuffs hanging from the headboard where it was almost out of my reached but if I stretched and worked at it long enough I was sure I could reach it and unlock my wrists. The ankle cuffs were not locked so I could un-cuff them once I got my hands free. I then put the blindfold over my eyes, put my arms so they were stretched above my head and then secured the wrist cuffs. I am real flexible so this position is not as uncomfortable as it sounds especially with the pillow under my ass. It was 5:00 and I knew I had about 2 hours to be in this position and by the time James got home I would be extra horny, wet and ready.

While I was in the shower and getting this ready, the weather had picked up pretty heavy and, now that my focus was not on putting this surprise together, I noticed that is was really raining hard and I could hear the thunder hitting loud and more and more often. After a little while I heard a very loud crack of thunder and then it was real quiet. I tried to think about why it seemed so quiet and it hit me that I did not hear the air conditioner running. I love this feeling of being bound and helpless and it always gets my juices flowing and it was now having that exact affect.

After a long wait all I could think about was my need. I then heard the key in the front door and got even more excited. I heard footsteps moving around the house. After a little while I heard the air conditioner start back up. I could not hear as well with the air conditioner running but soon I heard footsteps coming upstairs toward our bedroom. It seemed like forever, but finally I heard the door creak open but then nothing else. No sound. I was sure Mike was taking in the view, and knowing him like I do, enjoying it immensely. I felt a little movement near the foot of the bed and then a real light sensation on my pussy lips. He was blowing very lightly on me. Oh my God what a sensation. My legs were already spread wide but I stained to spread them more and lift my hips to get closer. This was incredible. My loins were twitching and I could not stay still. I needed more. I needed to be touched. Please touch me.

Then he stopped. Oh no, don't stop. Please don't stop, but nothing. Slowly I started to settle down a little and then I felt a light touch on the side of my boob. Not so light that it tickled. Just light enough to entice. First along the side and then underneath. Near my nipple and then away. This seemed like a new technique for Mike but it was wonderful. After a little while I felt him move around on the bed and then he started using his tongue but still staying away from my nipple. Then he switched to the other boob and did the same thing. I could feel his shoulders touching the insides of my raised legs once in a while and that would send additional electricity through my body each time. Every once in a while he would go up to my nipple, which was now very swollen and very sensitive, and back to the side and beneath. Then he went across the middle of my nipple and moved back away. Oh my GOD. He kept this up until he was rubbing the middle of his tongue a little roughly across my nipple. Then he switched to the other boob. He seemed to switch just in time to keep the nipple from starting to get too sore. I was breathing very hard and very highly aroused at this point and then he suddenly stopped. Oh no. Not again. Please don't stop. Please don't.

Then he started back on the side but I felt his finger along the lips around my pussy very lightly up and down. Oh boy. Here we go again. I started trying to move my pussy toward him but I could not move much and he kept the touch light on either side. Back and forth. Then along the inside of the lips. Now I could tell how wet I was and boy was I wet. What a great idea this had been. This was absolutely wonderful and beyond my expectations. He would go along the inside and then up close to my clit and then back along the inside a little farther but no more than an inch inside. He did this over and over while continuing to lick my boob. He was showing massive patience and was driving me crazy. I wanted him in me desperately but could not say so. I could only moan but boy could I moan. Boy did he have me under his control and then, of course he stopped again. Noooo. Please don't. But he moved away.

Then I felt his tongue along my pussy lips and then nothing. Again along my pussy lips and then nothing. Then up the inside of my pussy lips and across my click and back. Oh MY GOD. Please make me come, but no. He would do that again and again but pull away quickly each time. I was bucking on the bed struggling to get relief and then he stopped again and I had not quite gotten over the top to my orgasm. I was panting and trying to catch my breath when I felt the bed move and in one quick thrust, he was into me to the hilt. I totally lost my breath and grunted loud from under my gag. Oh My Gaud. Suddenly, though, it hit me that this cock was much too big to be Mike's.

The cock stopped deep in me and in my ear I heard the light voice of what I thought was my neighbor Billy say "My, what have I found here." After a minute he pulled out real slow and then pounded back into me and I let out another deep grunt. This was still wonderful but the problem was that I cannot stand Billy. He is a chauvinist pig that is always glaring at me and making crude comments but he is a very good friend of Mike's so I put up with him. As with Jessica, he has a key to our house in case of an emergency. He slowly started working his cock a couple inches in, then out then into me again. Then he pulled it out and ask if he should continue or leave me for Mike to find tomorrow afternoon when his plane gets in that was delayed due to the weather. This sunk in real quick. As I said at this point he had me. I could only beg from behind my gag. He put his cock back into in me about an inch pulled off my gag and asked again.

"Should I continue and do whatever I want for how ever long I want."

My reply was quick. "Damn you bastard. Fuck me".

He immediately thrust into me with all he had and I let out a deep grunt and then he kissed me and I kissed him back with all I had. He then gave me what I wanted. At first he just started to piston in and out real quick but then he slowed back down. He would pull out slow and then pound back in. He also started tonguing my nipple again and then sucking on it. Then he did a little circular motion in my pussy and then started pistoning again. I was totally lost and did not care who was fucking me but boy was he good and seemed to have a lot of self-control. He then put both his hands on my ankles and pushed them down to the bed on either side of my head stretching the cuffs downward and raising my ass even further up in the air. He stretched his feet out behind him raised up on his toes and started pounding me up and down totally taking my breath away from me.

He continue this for a minute or two and then, when I thought I could not go any higher he slowed down and leaned back away from me. He kept pounding but at more of a rhythm and reached down with his finger and slowly started rubbing close to my clit. I was still very wet and the sensation was wonderful but I needed more. He did not make me wait long and mover his finger right onto my clit and started rubbing it back and forth very quickly. I started to buck again and I felt myself rise toward my orgasm. He then surprised me by grabbing my nipple between his fingers and rubbing it roughly. That was all I could take. My whole body tensed and the biggest orgasm of my life swept through my body and I screamed at the top of my lungs. The whole time he just kept on fucking me with all he had. I kept screaming and he started grunting and then a felt him gush into. He kept pumping into me and rubbing my clit and my first orgasm went right into a second orgasm. I was panting and bucking and totally lost in my orgasm when he started slowing down, released my nipple and started slowing down on my clit. My orgasm topped out and he pulled his fingers from my clit. I was starting to calm down just a little bit but I could not catch my breath. He then pulled out of me and I started calming down and catching my breath but I was quickly surprised again.

He immediately got between my legs and started sucking away on my cunt and then licked right up to my clit. I begged him to let me catch my breath and he went back down to my pussy sticking his tongue into me as far as he could. I was catching my breath but the sensation was absolutely wonderful and I wondered how much I could take. He then went right back onto my clit and starting licking it quickly and then sucked it in his month and just kept sucking. Oh MY GAUD. Here I go again. I started bucking and screaming and my third orgasm took over my whole body and I was back to screaming. He just held onto me as I bucked all over until I begged him to stop and he pulled back. Again I could not catch my breath and just kept saying "oh my god, oh my god". I finally caught my breath and started to calm down.

He pulled back and got off the bed and I heard footsteps into the bathroom and then water running. When he came back to the bedroom he put the gag back to my month but I kept my month closed. He held my nose so I could not breathe and I opened my mouth and he inserted the gag and connected it behind my back. I could not say a word. He then untied my ankles and I was able to pull down my legs. This was a relief. He picked me up by the waist without releasing my hands and turned me over on to my knees. He took one of my ankles and started to pull it toward one on the bed posts at the foot of the bed and I tried to pull it away. He immediately started spanking me and I quickly stopped pulling away. He quickly secured that ankle and moved to the other ankle. I was now too tired to resist and he secured the other ankle to the bed post. He then put four pillows (we like a lot of pillows on the bed) under my stomach raising my ass high in the air.

I was now totally spread with my ass raised up and my drenched pussy open and waiting. He then lightly touched my ass checks and caressed them a little. He passed a finger down my side which tickled and then the other side. Then he ran his finger lightly down the middle of my spine. I expected him to get behind me and start again but he just laughed and walked out of the room. I heard him walking down the steps and then out the back door.

I noticed, as I lay there, that the sting of my ass from the spanking was not very bad and it certainly had started up my juices again. Damn I might have to try getting spanked a little by Mike whenever he gets home. I started reaching for the key that I had tied to the headboard but could not find it. Damn. Either my new position changed my ability to get to the key or Billy had moved or taken it. It looks like I am going to be here a while with nothing to do but remember the great fucking I had just experienced and wait for Jessica to find me. That will be embarrassing. As I lay there all I could think about was how I was going to keep from ending up doing it again with that bastard asshole Billy. Now he was going to be even more of an ass. In this position I may not have to wait very long to experience it again. God I hated him but I absolutely loved what he did to me.

misb
misb
10 Followers