Unexpected Results

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers

She pulled a little more and as her insides stretched he moved toward her resistance. They stopped again. Jim was trobbing with excitement and was grateful to stop and regain some control. Nicola was not only delicious but vicelike in her grip on his swollen shaft. They tried another push Nicola winced. They stopped for the next few minutes they just fucked eachother gently at the entrance of her sex hole.

Nicola looked up and said quietly to Jim "Please just push into me and don't stop no matter what I say."

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes." came the muffled response.

Jim lowered himself over Nicola keeping his cock lodged just inside her little crevice. She wrapped her arms around him and nestled into his neck.. With one firm thrust he pushed forward ignoring her little cry and with her pleated skirt flung up across her taught stomach he was burried in her. She had bitten into his shoulder. More of a lovebite than anything.

It had been more uncomfortable than painful but still he was big and she needed some relief from the stretch. Rather than fuck her immediatedly she asked him to roll onto his back. They managed this with him still inside her. She sat up stradling him getting used to his girth. In a gesture of complete intimacy she lifted her skirt and masturbated to orgasm in front of someone who an hour ago had never seen her pussy.

Without moving Jim came with her. He had had experiences before, some with very experienced women but nothing topped this. Slowly the lovers disengaged. There was cum everywhere and some had a slight pinkish tinge, the evidence of Nicola's lost virginity. They crammed into Jim's little shower and after some fond farewells Nicola slipped home nervous and convinced that everyone would guess what she'd been up to.

Having told Pip all about her first fuck with Jim, Nicola kissed her bedmate goodnight cuddled her and drifted off to sleep.

So Pip knew what to expect. Nicola's story had really turned her on. She got to sleep eventually wanting to be rested for her big day. Kissed awake by Nicola in the morning she so wanted to finger herself but resisted, knowing the agreement the friends had reached. Today she would be fucked. She was nervous still but hopeful that it would be an experience never to be forgotten and the start of a new erotic adventure. She was sure that she had had the best start possible to her sex life and that Jim would not let her down. Nicola's story had helped and Jim was no beginner.

The day rolled on and Nicola let the wine flow enough to keep Pip's nerves in check.. Jim arrived as arranged at six. They had dinner and a couple more drinks. The site for the 'cherry picking' as they jokingly refered to it was to be the livingroom floor which they had set up as an enormous bed with two double mattresses. They would have room for love and sleep together or seperately as they pleased. About 8-30 Jim took his clothes off and strolled off to the shower. The girls had bathed and prepared themselves just before his arrival so upon his return he found Nicola naked and Pip in a pair of little thong knickers unlike anything he'd ever seen her wear. She told him they were purchased especially for tonight and to be a souvenir of a very important occaision for her.

They were a tiny triangle of material held together by little more than a prayer. Pip told him that Nicola had told her all about what to expect and that while she was nervous she would be fine. Jim who was just happy to have two beautiful young women to play with told her that any time she wanted to stop just say. There was no pressure other than that inflating his cock. They all discussed what might be best and decided that it had been a mistake not to let Jim get some release for a few days. He was frankly on a hair trigger by his own admisson. Pip offered to suck his cock and lowered her head to its tip. As she licked it she told him that the lessons she had learnt on camp would ensure that he could comfortably spew his seed in her mouth. As she moved her tongue around his cockhead he sighed. It would not take much, he thought. He watched as her cheeks vaccuumed his cock and tried to hold off.

She was still no expert but the sheer depravity of the moment was quite a turn on. Meantime with Pip on her knees sucking on his cock Jim watched as Nicola came up behind Pip and made her way around her underwear with her tongue. She kissed and nibbled her rear cheeks and slowly pulled the panties down just enough to expose her rosebud. Jim had not known about the previous intrusion of Nicola's tongue into Pip's rear but the sight of this sent him over the edge. Pip hung on and sucked for all she was worth. She got all his cum and swallowed with a triumphant grin.

She warned him that the next load was for her btween hr other lips. All the while Nicola was worshiping at Pip's tighest hole and the sweat was beginning to break on Pip's brow. She too was very horny and the lewdness of what was being done really got to her. She doubted she would cum form it but it raised her tension to the point that she wished she hadn't sucked Jim off. She reluctantly moved forward away from Nicola and readjusting her modesty sat herself down on Jims face and slumped forward to be serviced by his tongue. He gently moved her strip of underwear aside and obliged giving her ten minutes of bliss. Meantine as if choreographed Nicola had moved forward and started sucking Jim back to life. With Pip spending her last virginal juices on Jim's face Nicola gently ensured that Jim was ready.

The girls had planned a little unveiling and the still quivering Pip was placed on her back. Jim moved around and settled on his haunches in front of her. She asked him to take her panties off. He did so carefully easing them up her legs. He sniffed them and as he did so his cock throbbed. Pip spread her legs and with her hands holding her tiny hole open asked him to fuck her. As he moved forward Nicola took his cock and placed its tip at Pip's entrance. She moved up beside Pip and kissed her deeply feeling her tension as she took her first cock. As with Nicola Jim hit resistance.

Letting go of Pip's lips Nicola asked whether they should continue. As Pip nodded Nicola reached down and started to gently massage her lovers distended clit. Jim remained still in a few minutes another orgasm was starting to crash over Pip but this time a man was inside her. As she came Jim made the thrust that propelled her into womanhood. As the orgasm subsided there was a little discomfort. Jim withdrew. She was dissapointed he had not cum but was a little too tender to take the pounding she was sure was on the way.

She really was very tiny and it would take a lot of practice to accommodate Jim with ease. She so looked forward to practising. Cuddling up to Nicola she watched Jim take his cock insert it in Nicola's so far unsatisfied sex and spend his second load of the evening. She then sucked Nicola clean making her cum and ensuring that none of Jim's sperm escaped her.

The three lovers settled down to a night's sound sleep Jim in the middle and the girls either side each with a hand on his cock

The weeks wore on and Pip's tight little girl hole grew used to Jim. More particularly her anus grew used to Nicola's ministrations. She did not quite understand why Nicola had crossed that threshold with her but so many thresholds had been crossed she thought not to question. She enjoyed the attention her rear end received even if it never brought more than feelings of arousal that had to be satisfied at her pussy.

Red Hugh
Red Hugh
62 Followers
12