Unexpected Sex

Story Info
Picked up at a bar.
1.2k words
3.68
27.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a cold, grey and snowy Friday night, and I'd just gotten off from my dead end job. I was bored and lonely, wondering how to fill my night with some excitement. So, I stopped in at the local bar to see what was going on...

To my surprise the bar was relatively empty, so I grabbed myself a Miller Light from the cute redhead tending the bar, and found a seat near the bandstand. I noticed on the poster on the wall that my favorite local band was playing tonight. So I settled in to wait for 9 O'clock when they would start playing...

Slowly the bar began to fill with people. Girls dressed in all kinds of wild looking clothes slowly walked around showing off their wares. But nobody really caught my attention...

Finally 9 O' clock arrived and the band took the stage. By then I had already drank almost a full six pack and was kinda bored, but then noticed a sexy little number trying to find a seat in the now full bar.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was tall and blonde with sexy full red lips, and had the biggest rack I'd seen in awhile. She was dressed to the nines in a sexy blue silk blouse and short black skirt and high stiletto heels. A very hot and sexy lady that stirred my sexual fantasies...

Being the gentleman that I am I invited her to sit down. Lucky for me all the other seats were already taken and she coyly accepted and sat down across from me. We shared some small talk and got to know each other a little bit as the band rocked on...

Then the band began to play a soft, slow song that was gentle and sweet. My new found lady friend whispered I love this song, will you dance with me? I'm not a dancer, but I jumped at the chance to be so close to her so I said sure...

When we got on the crowded dance floor she took me into her arms and slowly we swayed around the floor. As the song continued to play she pressed her full red lips against my ear and pressed super close to my body while we danced...

The song ended and another slow song began to play, so we continued to dance. But now she was kissing me and really pressing her large breasts into my chest as we swayed to the music. By now I was really beginning to feel the effects of her firm body and my cock begin to get hard. It was like it had a mind of its own...

Her hands began to slide all over my body and gently caressed my hard cock through my pants as she moaned softly and whispered I like that. Then she whispered why don't we get out of here, and do you like hot tubs? I answered of course I do. She said great, I know just the place to go...

She took me by the hand and led me to her car. Soon we were a few miles down the street and we saw a Holiday Inn that advertised hot tubs, so she whipped into the parking lot and then lead me to the desk, and checked in...

We walked hand in hand to the elevator. As we waited for it to get to us we began to kiss and caress each other. Finally the elevator arrived and took us to the 3rd floor where our room was...

Quickly she began to undress kicking her black stiletto heeled shoes onto the bed, and threw her pink silky panties and bra at me. As I unabashedly stared at those wonderful breasts and tight hairless pussy, she playfully asked if I needed help getting undressed. Without waiting for an answer began to remove my shirt and jeans. Then very slowly, teasingly she ran her long red fingertips across my crotch and slowly pulled my underwear off. Gently she caressed my cock took me by the hand and led me to the hot tub...

The water in the hot tub was warm and bubbly tickling my balls as I got in. Quickly her hot body was pressing against me and her lips pressed tightly to mine as her tongue slipped into my mouth. As we kissed long and slow getting hotter and hotter for each other she slipped a hand down to my crotch and gently pulled on my hard cock...

She pushed me against the side of the hot tub and slid down my body running her long pink tongue down to my cock. Then she began to tease its head with her tongue and lips. I moaned with excitement as she took my cock head into her mouth and slowly began to suck on it. She was so into it and began to suck faster and harder, sliding her mouth quickly up and down my shaft. Before I could get off she let it slip out of her mouth and stood up...

Now I felt like I was going to explode from her wonderful teasing blow job, but we were far from done. She sweetly whispered your turn. I couldn't wait to taste her sweetly scented body so I quickly began to slowly tease her perfect long, hard pink nipples running my tongue around them and gently sucking on them as she excitedly moaned...

After doing that for a bit I began to run my hands down her warm soft body. As I slowly caressed her thighs and legs with gentle hands I kissed her neck and breasts. Then I ran my fingertips slowly across her wet, pink pussy lips to her heated moans of delight. Then I got on my knees before her and began to run my tongue over her thighs and kissing her groin and slowly worked my way back to her quivering, hot pussy. After a long licking of her tight pussy and gentle biting of her clit she pulled me to my feet and murmured fuck me, fuck me...

Oh, please fuck me now she begged. I whispered ok hot stuff; I'll give it to you now. So, I picked her up and sat her on the edge of the hot tub and slowly began to slowly slide my cock head against her tight pussy teasing her. She began to beg give it to me oh please give it to me she moaned until at long last I began to slide into her. As we pressed our bodies against one another I began to pump my cock deep and hard into her velvety, wet pussy. I pounded into her long and hard for several minutes before she began to moan wildly and screamed, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum...

By now I was getting close to cumming myself and began to feverishly pump my cock into her harder and faster. As our orgasm began to really build in intensity, I kissed her hard on the lips and grabbed her by her hair causing her to explode with passion bringing us to our ultimate goal of one long hot mind blowing orgasm...

I have to admit that I never expected to have such an interesting passion filled night with such a hottie. It was better than my wildest wet dreams, a night I'll never forget.[/B]