Unexpected Strap On Ch. 02: Return Journey

Story Info
Stranded naked and fucked, he must find his way to her room.
3.1k words
4.48
48k
33

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 10/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nt60
nt60
25 Followers

There I was, lying in the mud, naked. I was handcuffed, with cum covering my chest and face, the salty taste still in my mouth. My ass was sore from my Mistress fucking it for the first time a few minutes before. And now I was left alone. I realized if I was going to get to Mistress in time to avoid my punishment, I needed to get going. I crawled up to my knees and then to my feet (no easy task with my hands behind my back), and tried to come up with a route. I decided the best way was probably to stick to the side streets, which meant I would have to go past private houses, but there wasn't nearly as much traffic and lots of trees and bushes to hide behind when a car came down the road.

I set off down the side road, and did have to hide behind bushes and trees on at least four or five occasions, but I'm pretty sure I wasn't seen. The closest I came was when I hid in a yard to avoid a car, and a light in the house came on. I couldn't move to the other side of the bush, because there was still a car coming. As I looked at the house in dread, my female English teacher, Dr. Smith walked by the window. She was reading as she walked by, not looking up and certainly not looking out the window. It looked like she had been reading in bed and decided to come downstairs. Her husband taught in another state, so she was home alone for long periods of time. The car passed but I couldn't make myself move. I think I wanted her to see me standing naked in her yard. I started to grow as I thought about it. She walked back through the living room and I could have sworn I saw her lift her head up from her book towards me, but she didn't look long and turned away.

I thought I was safe, but still couldn't move for a second. When I finally started to turn, I heard a voice whisper my name.

"Is that you?"

Sure enough, by teacher had stepped out her side door and caught me. I froze, like a deer in the headlights, with my mouth hanging open. I started to stutter as she walked out towards me. With my hands cuffed, I obviously could do nothing to cover myself, and I was getting harder with every step and downward glance she took.

"Why are you naked? And handcuffed? Are you ok? Do you need help?"

"I was playing a game with a friend. She decided that it would be really fun to make me walk across town like this. I'm fine, but I could probably use some help."

She smiled at me, and agreed that I probably could, before inviting me inside. When we waked inside the house, I could finally see what it was she was wearing in the light to appreciate it. She had on a light black robe, which went down to about mid-thigh. When we were inside, she stopped clutching the top, letting it open a little, showing off some cleavage that the guys (and some girls) at school had admired often. And I wasn't sure that she was wearing anything at all underneath the robe. Maybe panties, but I was pretty sure that was all there could be. She sat me on a chair in her living room as she sat on her couch, watching and smiling at me the entire time.

"I'll be happy to help you, under certain conditions. First, you have to tell me exactly what kind of games you were playing earlier tonight. Then, with my husband away, I need some chores done, so I would hope that you could come by one afternoon and help me out with those. I think I can come up with a good uniform for you. Sound agreeable?"

I agreed, and spilled my secrets, not even hesitating to tell her that Mistress had fucked my ass. She was very interested, and confessed that she had always wanted to try wearing a strap-on, but her husband wouldn't let her. When I finished, Dr. Smith decided that we had better get going to get me back on time, and bent down to get her keys, giving me a front row seat to her full cleavage. She of course caught me.

"Now, now, it's hardly appropriate to leer at your teacher"

"Sorry, but it was right in front of me, and I don't actually have your class this semester," I reminded her.

"I suppose not," she smiled. As she walked by, her hand brushed over my now very hard cock. "Now let's get you back to your Mistress." Her legs looked spectacular as she walked away as well.

She drove me right up to the door of the dorm, but did not have a key to let me in. She told me good luck and have fun, and that she'd call me about those chores, giving one last lingering look up and down before leaving.

As luck would have it, someone came by about a minute later to open the door. She was kind of my protégé, the person who was going to take over for me as the leader of several groups on campus. I was a little concerned about losing her respect if she found me like this, but I also knew I could trust her, and I needed to get inside to make the time.

"Jen, could you help me out?"

She came over and was understandably shocked at my state. I gave her a brief explanation, leaving out the details of the meadow and Dr. Smith's help. She laughed at my predicament, but let me in, and even looked out for me while we were climbing stairs to Mistress' floor. Once we got to the floor, Jen left me alone and I thanked her.

I headbutted the door to knock, since my hands were cuffed behind me. Mistress opened the door wearing a towel, looking surprised to see me.

"You made it! I didn't expect you to be so efficient. Well come on in and collect your prize!"

The door closed behind me and she faced me. She reached for the knot in her towel, undid it, and let it fall to the ground with a "Ta da," leaving her gloriously naked. Her pert breast rose and fell with each breath, the nipples already hard for sucking. Her waist flared out to her hips, leading to her beautifully long legs. She had the prettiest pussy I had ever laid eyes on, perfect, with a one inch landing strip showing the way to the promised land. And yes, the carpet matched the drapes, with the landing strip the same shock of red hair on an otherwise nude canvas. After giving me time to admire her front, she spun to give me the back view. Her ass was even more spectacular unadorned than in those short shorts and yoga pants that she had been torturously teasing me with for weeks. I wanted my hands to be free more now than all night so I could grab her.

She walked across the room and threw her arms around my neck, pressing the entire length of her naked body against mine and kissed me hungrily. Her nipples pressing on my chest, her pussy rubbing against my dick, and her smooth legs contrasting with my coarse, hairy ones almost set me off. Her hands began tracing my back, holding my hands before, all of a sudden, my cuffs popped off and hit the floor. Once I realized they were free, they began to explore her. One hand went straight for her tits, pinching and rubbing her nipple, making her moan, and the other took a beeline for her ass, which was just as firm and soft as I had hoped.

After a few minutes of her pressing me against the wall, I used both hands to grab her ass and pick her up, walking her toward the bed. I sat her on the bed, and began pulling my hips away to aim my cock. She immediately broke the kiss, telling me not yet.

She got up and turned me around, having me lay on the bed as she stood at the side. She stroked my dick a few times before turning towards my face again. She climbed on the bed straddling my face. She looked so beautiful to see her entire body from below. She lowered herself towards me, stopping just short of my mouth, telling me I had to prove how much I wanted it. I reached my tongue out and barely grazed her pussy, but that was enough, as she gasped and sat the rest of the way. It wasn't long after that until she grabbed my hair and rocked her hips, riding my face, screaming my name.

Once she had cum twice, she moved down, sitting on my chest, and moving farther and farther down until she was face to face with my cock. She sucked it like I had sucked her plastic one earlier, swirling around the head, licking, deep throating, sucking the balls, a great blow job, and she stopped just short of me cumming. Then she moved up and impaled herself on me. She rode cowgirl like a champ, almost too good for the night I had had. I blew deep inside her after only a few minutes. I apologized profusely as she pouted, but she didn't seem too torn up about it.

"You're my slave, remember, we've got a lot of time to get a good fuck in."

We started making out again, and she started playing with my dick again, trying to get it hard for the next go round. She started to blow me again, and seemingly decided to take it all the way this time, I held out much longer, proving my stamina before cumming. She swallowed every drop, and told me how good I tasted.

Mistress had me give her a back massage after that, to give us a break. At first I sat with my ass on her ass for the upper shoulders. As I slid down to move lower, my cock happened to fall right in her crack, giving me ideas and getting me hard again. As I moved down to her ass, unveiling her asshole to me, I decided to ask.

"How do you feel about getting fucked in the ass, Mistress?"

"As long as you lube up well, I'm not opposed."

I of course jumped off the bed to get the lube, as she turned to put her feet on the floor to offer me her ass doggie style. I lubed up and began to enter her again. She was so tight! She told me that she and another girl had fucked each other with strap-ons and dildos, but mine was the first real cock she'd ever had up her ass. Between her tightness, her moans, and the sight of me fucking her beautiful ass, I succumbed again and came in her ass.

She thanked me and immediately demanded that we clean my cock before I fucked her pussy again, so she decided we needed to take a shower. She wrapped up in a towel and told me to close my eyes and count to ten before I followed her. I didn't have a towel, so I just followed her as is after my count. We showered, as she meticulously washed my cock while I played with her tits and pussy. By the time I was pronounced clean, I was also hard again. She reached in her shower bag and produced her strap-on from the meadow, surprising me. She stepped in the harness before stepping back and allowing me to see her in her full glory. She was gorgeous, her pale skin and curves complimented by the harness and the erection sticking out of her crotch.

Mistress kissed me, our cocks pressing against each other. She turned me around to face the wall, where I placed my hands for support. The water provided enough lubrication for her to slide into me once I got used to the feeling again. I tried to keep quiet because I didn't know if any other girls were in there. After a while, though, I couldn't keep it in anymore and moaned. Sure enough, a female voice giggled a stall away, and asked if we were having fun. Mistress laughed back, and confirmed that we were thoroughly enjoying ourselves.

Knowing someone was there seemed to turn Mistress on, because she started ramming faster, and since the charade was up, I did not hold back my expressions of pleasure. All of a sudden, we hear an "Oh my God!" from the other direction, causing us both turn our heads.

It seemed that in our passion, the shower curtain had slipped over, not coming all the way open, but open enough that there was no doubt to anyone walking by exactly what we were doing. Of course, someone else had walked in and saw our unusual position. I knew the girl, she was the president of a rival club on campus, and once the shock wore off, a smile appeared on her face. The girl who heard us earlier asked what was wrong.

"They're fucking in here!"

"I know that I heard them."

"Oh, no, she's fucking him!!" The one that caught us laughed.

This of course got the showerer's attention, and she turned her water off and threw her towel around herself to come see us for herself. She was in all of my classes and started laughing. After the surprise wore off, Mistress started moving again, fucking me with an audience. They loved it and started cheering. She loved it and fucked me harder. I loved it and started shouting, "Yes! Fuck me Mistress! Take my ass with them watching! Fuck me til I cum!"

"No, I don't want you to cum yet," Mistress said, and pulled out of me. She stepped out of her harness with my hands still against the wall and my ass pointing at the three girls. She took the dildo out of her strap-on, and pressed it back in my ass. She grabbed her towel and walked away, saying, "Come, and don't drop it."

I had no choice but to follow after her, naked and hard and with dildo hanging out of my ass. The girls smiled at me and told me they looked forward to seeing me in class, giggling. I had to walk slower than I wanted to in order to keep the dildo in, and the girls made sure to watch my every step.

When we got to the room, we were pawing at each other as soon as the door closed again. She pulled her dildo out of me, then whispered, "Fuck me, slave." This time, she did not stop me from carrying her to the bed. I lay her facing me on the bed as I stood off of it, and placed her heels on my shoulders. It occurred to me that this was the exact position that she fucked me in the meadow earlier this evening. I fucked her long and hard this time, making her cum again and scream for the neighbors to hear. I kept thrusting as I came, and ended up with a couple pumps inside of her before slipping out and covering her with my semen. She looked me straight in the eye, scooped up a glob of it with her finger, and placed it in her mouth sexily.

"You must me exhausted, running all over town, fucking and getting fucked all night. Why don't we lay you down?"

"Yes Mistress, I am so tired," I said, accepting her offer to lie on her bed. I collapsed face down and must have briefly fallen asleep.

The next thing I remember is waking up to cold lube being spread on my asshole. I look back and Mistress is on her knees, wearing only a strap on, even bigger than the last one. She noticed I woke up and asked me to lift my hips, which she promptly stuck two pillows under.

"It's important for you to understand that just because you've seen me naked and fucked me doesn't mean we're only going to have regular sex from now on. There's going to be lots of kink in our sex life. And I love fucking your ass, so we're going to do that again to prove it. And to be clear, I am still your Mistress. Those times you fucked me tonight were because I let you and I wanted to get fucked. You didn't decide anything, and you are to do what I tell you, when I tell you. Understood?"

I nodded and replied, "Yes Mistress."

"Good. Now tell me what you want need me to do to finish the night, slave," she said as she climbed back on the bed and aimed her big black cock at my hole.

"Fuck me Mistress. Please fuck my ass."

"As you wish, my bitch. I do love when you beg."

Just the head of this dildo felt like it was going to split me in two. She went slowly, as always, and took her time getting her cock in me. Good thing she did, because it still felt like it was going to split me in two as it was. Eventually I got used to the new size, and she began fucking me in earnest. She was much rougher this time than our first session, I suppose to make up for me fucking her multiple times and reassert herself. She grabbed my hips, and occasionally moved her hands up to my shoulders, so she could pull me to her as she thrust inside of me. She rammed my ass for a solid forty five minutes to an hour. I moaned and begged the entire time, but could not get another hard on or cum again, I was so exhausted. I just took it until she was tired. Finally, she tired herself out as well, and slowed her thrusting and laid her body on my back. She never even pulled out, just hugged me.

After another ten minutes, she finally disengaged herself, and we cuddled the rest of the night away, with her cock pressed against me. We passed out and slept deep into the next afternoon.

nt60
nt60
25 Followers