Unexpected Turn Ch. 04

Story Info
Moving but still a slut.
3.1k words
3.07
29.8k
7
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TIron
TIron
21 Followers

Well... when we last left off I was meeting this guy Marco in a hotel and I was the epitome of a selfish slut. I was cheating on my husband and documenting it on my phone. Stupid I know. I thought he would never suspect me but he did. He caught on. He didn't actually know the full extent of my bad behavior. He didn't know I had a threesome with Marco and another girl I worked with. He never knew that I took it in the ass at least 10 times from Marco or that I had let Marco cum in my face and my mouth about 100 times in a month. All he knew and could prove is that we texted late at night and that I sent him a few naked pics...he put 2 and 2 together and assumed we had some kind of sexual contact. I thought David would leave me. Instead he cried and begged me to work it out with him. I couldn't stand hurting him so I worked it out. We went to counselling and we moved to Texas.

David had a cousin in Texas who set him up with a job. No I don't end up fucking with his cousin... his name was Mario and he was kind of like the man in his little town. He and his wife took us to their church and made us feel at home. He was bringing in more money than usual so I didn't have to work which was nice. I was able to read and focus on church. We had started going to church and the gym together after about a year it was like all the stuff with Marco never happened. He started calling me beautiful and we even made love about twice a week. We had a really good routine.

After church we went to a Barbeque at Marios's. His wife Terry asked if I was getting bored since I wasn't working. Truthfully I did miss having a job, but I wasn't sure our marriage could handle it yet. David overheard us and started saying that he thought it was a great idea. I was starting to get nervous and red. I was shocked that he trusted me. I quickly threw cold water on the idea by saying no one would hire me out here.

Mario being the big shot that he acted like said he had a friend that owned a Mexican restaurant and he would hire me as a host on the spot. Everyone seemed so excited so I said sure. He said he would give his friend my number and I could start immediately.

I got a call that Monday morning from Brian from the restaurant. He asked if I could come in for an interview that evening. I asked David and he said yes. He took me to the interview which was really informal. Brian was a chubby, well-kept guy. He was funny and he tried to keep me at ease. He said I was beautiful and that the customers would love me. I blushed and became slightly aroused. I wanted to suck his dick right then and there. But I beat the slut in me back down and maintained my dignity. I got the job and Brian said I would start that Thursday.

David was so excited for me. I felt really bad because all I could think about during the interview was blowing Brian in his office or letting him bend me over the desk and fuck me. I did not give in then and I figured I could handle it. Lots of things changed since the Marco issue. I had begun to dress more conservative. Marco taught me about lingerie and sexy panties which was a catalyst in a lot of our affairs. The whole package. I had thrown out most of my thongs except for one pair I kept for emergency it was a lacy black pair I hid these in a compartment in my makeup kit in a ziploc bag. My underwear drawer was full of granny panties and a couple semi conservative bikini cuts. I think this made David think I had turned all the way around.

Thursday came and I went in for my first day. It was a very informal day. I met the whole staff and everyone was nice to me. It seemed like a fun place to be. Everyone was causal. Brian wasn't there which was good because I was gonna try to flirt with him. I was torn thinking about that. My biggest concern was what would he think if he saw me in granny panties. David watched me get ready for work and he would have freaked out if he saw my pussy shaved or saw me putting on my secret emergency thong. After I met everyone and helped a couple people the manager Freddy told me that they were done with the requirements and if I wanted I could have a meal and a drink on the house. He recommended I try the house special margarita.

I took the meal but I had a coke instead. I was eating with Freddy and he was obviously flirting with me. He kept telling me that all of the customers were going to be hitting on me, which got me so hot and wet that I excused myself from the table. When I came back from the restroom the bartender was sitting in my spot across from Freddy. He introduced himself as Frank he was not good looking and had a condescending attitude. He said he had to find out why the stuck up hot new girl would turn down his margarita. I told him that I was a church girl and I was married and I found it inappropriate to drink at work. After that awkward silence dominated the table. I was proud of myself. One day down. One day at a time.

Friday was a good day I enjoyed the thinly veiled flirting which came from all directions of the staff. Frank was the only one that stopped. To be honest he treated me like shit. He made all kinds of remarks about me being a stuck up church girl. The restaurant was weird in a way. The dining area was all about professional behavior and guest hospitality. The bar was on the other side and blocked off by a wall and was very much a bar. Those employees cussed a lot and the customers who ate and drank there were of a rougher, tougher and louder crowd. I didn't want to get Frank in trouble but he really got on my nerves...

On Saturday the bar side was crazy busy and service was slow. A couple that I seated called me over to their table and started chewing me out saying that I was responsible for giving them shitty service and that I was going to get fired and they asked me to get my manager. I was terrified. Just then Frank came out of nowhere and asked the couple if things were ok. They proceeded to blame their bad night on me and then he said that I was new and he was still training me. He offered 2 free margaritas and they said yes. After they finished their meal they came to me and apologized and said that those margaritas were the best they ever had. The woman whispered in my ear that they made her horny and her and her husband were going to do it in the parking lot. I blushed and smiled. Maybe Frank wasn't so bad after all.

The next day we worked together I asked Frank when I could get that Margarita. He said when I came in as a customer and bought one. He was so rude. I had to figure out a plan to get him. He was tall and skinny and had long hair to his shoulders. He was a sloppy dresser and lived at home with his parents. Here I was slim and toned from working out with a small, waist, fat round latina booty, nice breasts and long brown hair noboday at work had seen due to my putting it in a bun for work. Well you know me.

My schedule was 4 - 7 on Saturdays since I had to get in bed early and get up early for church the next morning. I told David that I had to close which meant I would work from 4 to midnight. He said ok. He would be asleep by then and couldn't pick me up and that I should drive to and from work. Here we go...

In the shopping center where I worked there was a branch of the same gym David and I had become members of. I had a pass that allowed me to use all of their facilities. I went to the Walmart down the road and bought a cheap pack of razors, body wash and the sluttiest body spray I could find. I packed a skirt from my church clothes and a nice casual blouse with some high heels in my gym bag. I didn't look as slutty as I could but that wouldn't stop me from being one.

After my shift I,went straight to the gym showers. I shaved my pussy and washed my body quickly. I dressed up in my church clothes and I unzipped the secret compartment to my make up case. I put on that lacy black thong and felt like a dirty whore. I put some mousse in my hair, with the wet look I looked completely different so nobody should recognize me at the bar.

I walked straight in at about 7:45 and sat at the end of the bar and tried to be sexy. Frank came over and immediately made me. He said what do you want? A shirley temple? I said no just a margarita. He responded $20.00.

I said they are only $8 and it's happy hour so they are by one get one free. He said it's the church girl tax. I laughed and handed him my last $20. He brought me my margarita and my change and said he was kidding. I drank it slow and tried to avoid contact with everyone.

There was a big boxing match that night and the bar didn't show them so it was kind of slow. I asked him what time he was off and he said whenever his brother picks him up. He had been off since 6 and his brother was not answering the phone.

I offered him a ride home but he laughed and said that he didn't want the church girl getting a dui. I wasn't drunk just a lil tipsy and very horny. I told him that he could drive if he was worried. He said sweet maybe you aren't so bad. He clocked out and we went out the back door. I told him I didn't want anyone seeing me.

We got to my car behind the gym and I got in the driver side and he got in the passenger side. He said hey I thought I was driving. I told him that we weren't going anywhere until he told me why he didn't like me. He said he would just walk home and he got out. I begged him to get back in. I told him I just needed someone to talk to.

He said you church girls are all full of shit. His words cut like a knife. What was I doing. I looked in the mirror and remembered what I was doing. I asked him if he thought I was hot and he said no. I said would you let me give you head though?

Frank said come on church girl we both know that won't happen. Just then I undid my seatbelt and stuck my tongue down Frank's mouth. We kissed passionately and he felt up my breasts and my pussy. I undid his belt and his slacks and started sucking his dick like a dirty little slut. I was on my knees on the driver's side with my ass in the air sucking on his uncircmcised dick.

It was my first uncircumcised dick and I loved it. I sucked on it's skin and teased his hole with my mouth. I reached back and pulled my skirt up and pulled my thong to the side. I grabbed his hand and put it between my ass cheeks. He found my wet spot and started fingering me with 2 fingers. I was moaning while he was pumping me so hard I felt like I was being split in half. My pussy was wrapping itslef around his fingers. He started cumming in my throat and pushing my head down. Whoooahh. I was blown away.

I tried to lean in for a kiss and Frank turned away. I smiled and said why won't you kiss me? He said you just gave me head. Are you crazy? He said can you take me home now? He gave me directions to his house which was close by. He was quiet and was texting the whole way. When we got to his house I asked if I could come in and get myself together. He said ok. I went straight to the bathroom and rinsed my mouth out with mouthwash.

He lead me to his room which was messy and disorganized. I laid down on the bed and asked him to close the door. He asked what I was doing and I told him I wasn't finished with him. He seemed confused. He sat next to me and I lifted my ass up and took off my panties.

I pulled him on top of me and told him to fuck me. He seemed scared and was limp. He took off his pants and seemed uncomfortable he said hurry up. My parents are home and my girlfriend is coming over at. 11:30 am. It was 10:15 am. I got on my knees and told him to lean back. I pulled his pants off and took off my shirt and bra.

I took of my skirt now I was completely naked. I got back on my knees and licked his sweaty hairy balls. I licked up the length of his shaft. His head was sticky from cumming in my mouth earlier. I was deep throating him and fingering myself.

His mom knocked on the door. He put his pants back on and pushed me into the closet and calmed his mom down. He came back in and opened the door and told me to get my stuff and leave. I pulled him in the closet and took his pants down I started sucking his dick desperately and he said come on whore get out my parents are pissed and my girl is gonna be here soon. You got what you wanted. I told him I was still horny and I needed his dick. He said what he thought would make me say no. He said I heard church girls like it in the ass. Let me fuck your ass. I said please fuck me in the ass Frank please. I let out a sexy squeal and begged him. I pushed passed him and bent over his bed. He said no way that makes to much noise get in the closet. I went in his closet and stared smacking my ass cheeks begging him to come get it.

He went into a drawer and came out with a belt and a pair of socks. He tied my hands to the rack and put the pair of socks in my mouth. He came behind me and took a couple of good strokes into my wet pussy. He then pulled out and put his head on my puckered pink hole. My ass had not been touched in over a year. It was like the first time but better. He put his arm around my neck and pushed himself inside my ass. I was moaning deeply into the sock in my mouth. He stroked a few times and then his phone started going off. He kept pounding my ass which was amazing and making me remember how much of a dirty slut I was. His phone stopped ringing. I started to rub my clit and try to cum from this ass fucking. His phone rang again this time he also ignored it. Then his house phone started ringing.

His sister came to the door and said it was his girlfriend and she was outside. She asked if she should let her in and he said no. Tell her I'll be right there. He finished off by cumming deep in my ass. He came way more than earlier. He untied me and threw me my clothes and said wait here.

I was confused as to what was going on. He put his clothes on and left. He came back in a couple of minutes later with his chubby but cute girlfriend. They put on a movie and watched and cuddled while I stood in the closet naked wondering what was going to happen. I looked at my iPhone and saw that it was now 1 am.

I was scared. David could be calling any minute. He usually woke up at 4:00 am so we could be at church by 6 am. It was about 2:45 am when his girlfriend fell asleep. He rushed me into the bathroom where I dressed quickly and then he rushed me out the front and turned and closed the door without words.

I got in the car and drove home hoping David would stay asleep and not notice that I was wearing a skirt with no panties on. I had left my bra and my black thong at Frank's. I pulled into the driveway and went through the front door instead of opening the garage door which made too much noise. I made it in. I went to my daughter's room and checked on her sound asleep, I went to our room and checked on him sound asleep. Whew. I put on a fresh pair of granny panties. I felt Frank's cum smearing between my ass cheeks and it was slimy and slippery.

I decided to stay up and enjoy the feeling while cooking and cleaning. David suspected nothing he said they went to sleep at 9pm and he thought he felt me lay next to him at 1230am. I smiled I dressed conservatively to church that morning but didn't shower. I sat there all morning with my ass sticky from getting buttfucked like a little tramp. I loved the way Frank treated me like shit. I couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

TIron
TIron
21 Followers