Unexpected Turn of Events Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Angel walked past him and ducked carefully under a brush to see what was beyond. The beauty that extended before her was stunning. She had thought she had seen it all, but this, this could not compare to the view in front of her.

From the vantage point, her view of Scotland was unhampered. She could see for miles. Some of the land was covered by trees, some with cliffs that seemed to go on forever. There were dozens of lochs nestled between. Some of the trees seem to touch the sky, and the rock formations were unlike any other. Wisps of clouds settled here and there, giving the whole scene an otherworldly look. Angel has been to many national parks, and saw many beautiful views, but this view right in front of her, completely took her breath away.
Cullen watched Angel absorb the beauty of his lands. Her eyes drank in everything. Her smile spread over her whole face, and her entire body seemed to relax.

“It’s beautiful, Cullen. I have never seen the like. Is it always like this?”

“Aye, when I come up here to get away from everything once in a while, it is always like this.” Cullen was not watching the beauty around him, but the vision in front of him. Never in all his years, have he ever met someone like Angel. She was a big ball of fire, and strength, but when one would just look deeper, they were able to see so much more.

Just then Angel turned to look, smiling up at him. The look she gave him, completely took his breath away.

Cullen could tear his eyes away from her. It was amazing how often her eyes changed depending upon her mood. She was a walking mood ring. Cullen slowly wrapped his arm around her shoulders. They stood for a long while, watching the sun high in the sky. No words were said—no words were needed. Cullen then spread the blanket for them, and took out the food. There, they ate in complete silence. But this silence wasn’t awkward at all, but it felt just right.

Despite his desire to do otherwise, Cullen interrupted the peaceful silence after a couple hours. “We need to leave now, Angel. It will be dark soon.”

Angel looked out at the view, and noticed the sun begin to set over the distant mountains. The view looked even more magical with all the colors in the sky now. Angel took one last look around and nodded. In just a short time they spent there, she knew she would be able to handle anything that came her way—even if it meant facing a pack of wolves or even worse…a stepmother.

“Thank you, Cullen, for taking me here,” she whispered as he took hold her hand to guide her as they descended. “It was just what I needed.”

++++++++++++++

“Cullen and Angel was a no show. Of course that bitch had to keep him away. But it doesn’t matter. I will take care of her tonight.”

An evil laugh went through the library, full of menace and hate.

“Goodbye Angel…”

++++++++++++++

By the time Cullen and Angel came back from there outing, it was already dark, and dinner was about to be served. They both attended, since they had guests, but they both didn’t have a big appetite.
Cullen had to bear the company of the MacNares. Lysander was as always a complete brute. But one thing that set Cullen’s wolf at edge was the way that Lysander kept on staring at Angel. As if sensing Cullen’s distress, Angel placed her hand on his, giving it a little squeeze. That was all Cullen needed to calm down, and smile at her. It would appear that Angel has even tamed his wolf—now that was something to laugh about.

“Cullen, I believe I may go upstairs to retire early. It has been a long day. But stay and enjoy your time, I will be waiting for you,” Angel added, while smiling. She placed a kiss on his cheek, and headed up the stairs near her room.

She noticed the lighting very dim, almost practically dark. But she soon wound her way up to her room. When she entered her bedroom, she noticed the fireplace wasn’t lit at all—normally one of the omegas’ would have had her room lit by now. It was cold and dark in her room. That wasn’t the worst part of it; she felt the hair at the back of her neck sticking up, something wasn’t right. Perhaps she should just wait for Cullen downstairs.

As Angel turned around, and begin to head down the hallway toward the stairs, she couldn’t help but look over her shoulder. It felt like someone was there, but Angel couldn’t be certain. She could barely see what was in front of her with the limiting lighting. Perhaps it was just an over active imagination. She has seen way to many horror films.

Angel thought she heard something, and she turned around to look behind her. “Hello? Is anyone there?” she called out. Of course there was no answer. Just complete silence. Angel felt her heart accelerating. She didn’t like this at all. Something was definitely wrong…she had to get to Cullen fast.

As she turned around to go down the stairs, she felt a set of hands on her back, pushing her down the stairs. Angel screamed loudly, just barely hearing a shrill high pitched laugh, as she was trying her hardest to grab onto the railings. But soon, Angel knew no more, as she hit her forehead against the stone wall.

+++++++++++++

Authors Note: Hi everyone! As I promised you did get your little sex scene. Of course there will be more. This chapter was really busy, and long as well. I didn’t intend for that to happen, but I just couldn’t stop writing, and it wouldn’t be right if I ended the chapter else where. I hope you are enjoying it so far. I am beginning to work on the next chapter already. What will happen to Angel? And don’t worry, Angel will be strong as ever. After the ten chapters so far written, do you really believe that Angel would become quiet and meek; letting others overstep their boundaries? Lol!

And also to those that commented 'how could Angel just give up Pharmacy so easily...'

Again, do you not think I have already thought of this? lol. You will see. Angel hasn't given up on her career.