Unfaithful

Story Info
A wife gives in to a stranger.
2.5k words
3.34
381.7k
43
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnk75uk
johnk75uk
16 Followers

David poured a scotch from the mini bar and sat down on the bed watching his wife carol finish her make up.

He watched her glide the crimson lipstick across her full lips, her long blonde hair hanging straight down her slender back.

That new dress cost him a fortune, shoulder strap fasteners with a low front, it couldn’t be worn with a bra, “spoil the look” she had said, her full 36c breasts filled the front and he could see her large nipples pressing into the fabric

“Be a dear and light me a cigarette “she asked him as she brushed rouge across her cheeks.

He handed it to her and she held it between her long crimson nails and putting it to her lips, inhaled deeply. Blowing a long stream of smoke out she put it in the ash tray and continued with her make up.

The side split in the dress opened as she crossed her long legs to show the top of her silk thigh high stockings, he had watched her glide them onto her legs earlier, watched her slip into a lace blue thong watched how it sank between her legs, whisps of her blonde pubic hair peeking out from the sides and skip around the room in nothing more than her stockings, her thong and a pair of 3” stiletto heel blue pumps dancing to the hotel radio music.

She stood, picked up her cigarette, inhaled and asked “how do I look?”

She looked so sexy, and she knew it.

They were at the hotel with three other couples, three girlfriends of Carols and their husbands. David didn’t really know these men, he knew Wayne from the gym where he trained and had been to a bar with him a couple of times, but had agreed to the dinner and dancing in the hotels night club to please his wife.

David found dinner boring, carol and her friends chatted to him and the other husbands but he somehow felt out of it.

He noticed Wayne paying her more attention than he was comfortable with. Even flirting with carol and dancing with her more than with his own wife, and they seemed to dance over the far side of the floor, past the crush of bodies swaying and writhing to the music, where David couldn’t see them.

He seemed very familiar with where he rested his hand when he leaned in to chat with her. Always his hand would rest just above her knee on the inside of her thigh. Carol seemed not to notice so David said nothing.

He was drinking from carols glass from time to time, always making sure it was from where Carol had left a lipstick ring on the rim, and occasionally he would pick her cigarette up from the astray and smoke it.

David went to the mens room, from his cubicle he could hear Wayne and one of the other husbands talking, and he nearly let them know he was there until he heard the other man say that he thought carol looked stunning.

He heard Wayne say “Oh yes, If I’m lucky I’ll fuck her tonight, “ both men laughed, Wayne went on “can just imagine my big fat cock sliding into her sweet little pussy, bet she gets so fucking wet”, laughing again.

They left and David came out, a sick feeling starting in his stomach, he had to get carol out of here. He knew she would have no idea about any of what he had heard. They had to get out.

“Don’t be ridiculous David, I’m enjoying myself go and have a walk outside if you’re not feeling well “

David daren’t tell her what he had heard in the men’s room, the last thing he wanted was to cause a scene with so many people around. He had tried telling her he wasn’t feeling well but she wasn’t having any of it. The worst thing was he had to leave alone and follow her suggestion and have a walk to cover up his lie.

He decided to go to their room and lie down, decide what to do.

He ordered a bottle of scotch from room service, deciding to get hammered, just worrying and waiting. Of course nothing would happen, if the man tried, Carol would slap his face, she wasn’t like that, she had never been unfaithful in all their 12 years of marriage. He decided he was worrying for nothing, he laughed to himself. That was it, it was just boasting by Wayne.

He took his drink onto the room’s balcony and sat looking out at the cities lights.

David went inside the room, sitting in the chair deciding to wait for an hour or so and rejoin the party. He must have dozed off because he heard voices outside of the door, it was Carol and a mans voice, he jumped up and for some unexplainable reason decided to hide.

He settled himself inside the built in closet and slid the door to just as he saw the bedroom door open. Carol came in followed by Wayne.

“He’s not here “she said, “Thanks for coming to look for him with me, that was sweet of you Wayne.”

“Happy to help “Wayne replied.

Carol went and stood in front of the dressing table mirror and to David’s horror he saw Wayne lock the door.

Carol, looking in the mirror, slid her lipstick across her lips.

She lit a cigarette and turned to face Wayne

Wayne was standing very close, a smile on his face. “That was nice what you did in the elevator Carol “

“You mean this” she replied, and pecked him on his lips.

“Well that and the other thing too”

“Do it again for me”

Carol smiled at him and holding her dress raised it until David could see her stocking tops.

Wayne looked down between her legs, then leaned to his right and slid his hand onto her stockinged thigh.

Carols face looked mesmerised as she allowed Wayne to slide his hand all the way up her thigh.

“Lift it higher Carol” he said.

She did, David could now clearly see her thong, so could Wayne, David watched as his wife closed her eyes and Wayne cupped her pussy with his large hand.

Lost from his view now, Wayne’s large frame was almost completely covering his view of his wife; David could only imagine what the man was doing between carols legs.

She moaned loudly as David saw Wayne’s arm moving in and out, he imagined the man had his fingers inside her pussy and was fingering her in and out.

With his other hand he undid the strap holding her dress on her right shoulder, the dress fell down exposing Carol’s right breast and nipple which was clearly aroused.

His rough fingers pulled and twisted her nipple sending tremors through her body. She was moving her hips in time to his fingers, pushing back at him.

“We should go Wayne, the others”

He stopped her with his lips, roughly kissing her. David saw his wife open her crimson lips, accepting Wayne’s tongue to lick and slide inside.

His hand left her breast and started to undo his belt and pants. His pants fell to the floor along with his boxers exposing the longest cock David had ever seen.

It wasn’t fully erect yet but was already longer and thicker than his.

David was horrified, his wife was going to be fucked with that monster, it would hurt her, he was sure.

Wayne began to slide carols panties down her thighs, “take them off” he said.

Carol leaned on his chest with her hand and slid the thong down her legs and off one foot, then the other, the material catching on her stiletto.

She freed it and bunching the silk in her palm let them fall to the floor.

David watched, fascinated, the only protection between his beautiful little wife and that monsters huge cock was now lying crumpled on the floor.

Wayne’s hand returned to her now very wet pussy, his fingers immediately slipping inside her making her moan loudly.

Carol spread her legs wider and squatted slightly to allow her lover better access to her cunt.

Her bottom was resting against the edge of the dressing table; David could see where it dug into her creamy white skin. Carol couldn’t move away from where the man had her. David watched Wayne’s cock get harder; her hands were resting against the edge of the table.

Wayne took her cigarette from her and crushed it out, holding her head in his hands he kissed her again, moving forward to let the tip of his un circumcised cock stroke across her thigh.

David watched fascinated as a long trail of pre cum leaked out of the mans cock and trailed across her thigh.

Carol rested her arms on Wayne’s shoulders, Wayne’s cock now stuck out from his body obscenely, curving slightly upwards it looked to be 8” and very very fat.

David watched as he moved closer to his wife.

Sill kissing her, Wayne took his cock in his hand and slid it across her pussy lips, carol moaned into his mouth, David could see her slide her tongue past her crimson lips and search for her lovers tongue.

She held his arm as if to urge him to touch her again.

“I’m going to fuck you” he grunted at her, “I’m going to fuck you and cum in you”

David was now very hard and his hand was stroking along the length of his cock, he would cum soon, he was sure.

Wayne pulled his foreskin back exposing the large purple mushroom head and positioned it at the entrance of carols tight but very wet cunt.

David saw him push forward; the head forced itself in, folding his wife’s pussy lips in with it. He pulled out again and rubbed it along her lips again.

“Oh Christ Wayne, that’s fucking wonderful when you do that”

David had never heard his wife use language like that before.

Wayne pushed again, this time with a hand on carols bottom to hold her in place.

David could practically hear a pop as the mans huge cock opened his wife’s cunt, he saw with horror the cock head disappear inside his wife’s body.

Carol was looking down between her legs, looking where they were joined; she had a strange look on her face, a very dirty grin.

She slid her hands onto Wayne’s bottom and lifted her right leg, hooking it on his hip.

This made her open a bit more and as Wayne pushed, more of his cock slid into her.

She was kissing him again, he started to fuck into her, short stabs, pulling out and pushing further in.

David saw the creamy white ring round the mans cock every time he pulled out.

She was kissing his neck now; Wayne’s only intention was impaling this little slut on his cock. He sucked her tongue, licked her lips, anything to make her wetter and open up for him.

Loud moans were coming from deep within her, Wayne was grunting every time he pushed into her.

“AAAhhhhhhhhhh” he grunted,”Im all the fucking way in you now”

David couldn’t see anymore where they were joined, he could only see a mesh of pubic hair, soft and blonde against course and black.

“Christ you’re sooo fucking tight” Wayne was cursing now with every thrust, carols could only hang on as her body was pushed up against the table from the fucking she was getting from this man.

She lifted her other leg and wrapped it round his waist, she started humping her hips sliding herself up and down this beautiful cock that was very soon going to bring on her first orgasm.

David watched, his own cum now covering his hand, as her high heel shoes crossed behind Wayne’s waist. Wayne was now holding her tight to him, his huge strong arms completely wrapped round her.

Her bare breast jumped up and down at every thrust, Wayne leaned down and started to love bite her breast, she screamed with the pain as he bit and sucked.

David watched as the bruise began to come through.

Wayne was close now, Carol grunted “OOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh “as her orgasm washed through her, her lips on his, kissing, tonguing him, giving herself to him. All the time the hard cock fucking her, they kissed through her orgasm.

Wayne gripped her tighter, he grunted an animal growl from deep within himself, David saw his buttock clench, the muscles contracting as the sperm flowed out of the end of his hard cock deep into his wife’s tight wet cunt.

Wayne thrust inside her three more times, short stabs, making sure all his semen was gushing into her.

Then held her tight, his cock still buried deep.

David could see where their pubic hair was matted together with their combined cum.

He watched as his wife’s lovers cum started to leak out past the base of the softening cock.

They kissed deeply, passionately, like lovers.

They stayed locked together for what seemed like hours, kissing, Wayne making slow fucking movements in and out of her, more and more of his cum leaking out and dripping onto the carpet.

Finally she let her legs fall, Wayne’s cock softer now plopped out of her wide open pussy, David saw a large black hole where Wayne’s cock had just been, the entrance brimming with his wife’s lovers semen.

The cum was running down her leg onto her stocking top, she looked down as Wayne wiped the sticky end of his cock on her pubic hair. Carol cupped her hand between her legs and went into the bathroom.

Wayne dressed himself and waited for her, she sat at the dresser and fixed her make up and David watched them kiss one last time and leave.

He couldn’t believe what had just happened, he had just watched another man fuck his wife and he did nothing.

He washed himself and went down to join the others.

They were sat chatting and drinking and carol was smoking. Wayne was sat close to her.

“Here you are darling” she said, kissing David’s lips.

“Drink my friend?” Wayne handed David a large scotch, he seemed to be grinning at him.

“Where were you David” asked carol.

“Asleep on the balcony of our room, but I had a really weird dream, I dreamt you were fucking another man in our room and I could do nothing to stop you. But the thing is I loved it.”

Carol smiled and glanced over at Wayne.

They got up to dance.

David saw the love bite on her breast; he could smell the sex on her, his hand between her legs confirmed what he already knew.

Her pussy was very wet and slippery and very open.

He looked at her and smiled.

“Anytime you want to carol, its ok with me. As long as you come back to me and I get what’s mine.”

She kissed him and smiled, already planning her next fuck with Wayne or anyone else she wanted.

I always welcome comments, this is only my second story.

johnk75uk
johnk75uk
16 Followers