Unfaithful Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers

"Honey, did you get all that? It was a good one, wasn't it?"

Bill walked through the door with a video camera. He had been watching the whole time and had taped everything. Debbie apologized for deceiving me, but said she didn't want to scare me off. I quickly pulled on my clothes and excused myself. Besides cheating on my wife, I had fucked one of her best friends while her husband watched. Nothing seemed real.

I went home feeling guilty and vowed to never let it happen again. I was surprised when Jill met me at the door in a tiny negligee. She wanted to make up for our fight last night. She kissed me hard right there in the doorway and then dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle my pants. In a panic I stopped her before she tasted Jill's ass on my cock. I told her that I needed a shower first and would meet her in bed.

I was surprised when Jill slipped into the shower and pressed her naked body against my back. I turned and kissed her with the water running over our bodies. I still had the soap in my hand and rubbed it down the crevice of her ass. Then my fingertip found the nub of her sphincter. She looked at me with surprise when I pushed it into her ass until it was buried. Rather than pull away she kissed me hard and shoved her tongue into my mouth.

It turned out that Debbie was right... Jill loved having my cock up her ass.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,989 Followers
12