Unfaithful Husband Ch. 01

Story Info
She learns of her husbands' activities.
4.5k words
4.07
68.1k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron and Janet has been married for the past 2 years. Ron is 6' 190lbs., black hair, blue eyes, 11" thick cock. On the other hand, Janet stands 5'7 140lbs., red hair, green eyes, firm 36D breasts. Their sex life had gone from 7 days, to 4 days, to now about once a week if that, for the past 6 months. She has questioned Ron from time to time, if he still loved her? His reply would always be the same. Yes. (as he walked away).

This action would bothered her. She feared that he was having an affair. But, never let herself to believe that.

Ron, a free-lance private investigator works from home. Janet works for a travel agency as a travel agent. Having the wonderful benefits of traveling for free or even half off. She often takes advantage by traveling alot. In the past, Ron would travel with her, but lately, she would travel with her fellow workers.

With her flight only hours away, she packed her last bag. Kind of disappointed that Ron didn't want to come with her this time either. Her mind kept wondering why. Her thoughts steered more to the fact that there was a possibility that Ron was cheating on her. Tears ran down Janet's face. She closed her suitcase and sat on the bed looking around the room. She saw Ron's wallet sitting on the dresser. She stood up and walked towards the wallet. As she went to pick it up, there was a light knock on the door. Jumping back, wiping the tears from her eyes. "Yes," she said. (walking back towards the bed)

Ron entered asking, "when will you be coming home?"

"In 10 days", she replied

She thought to herself, why did I say ten days? When, my cruise is only 5 days.

Well, have a nice time. He said.

She grabbed her carry on bag placed it on her shoulders as she walked by Ron and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back in ten days."

He grabbed the rest of her luggage and carried it to the car and placed it in the back seat.

"The refridgerator is well stocked and by the way don't have more than 2 women in the house at the same time!" She said, chuckling.

"What?" He asked. (with a awe look on his face.)

"Did I hit a nerve there, Ron?" She asked.

"No, No.....ummm I'm just surprised you said something like that." He replied.

"Well, close your mouth Ron, I was just kidding!"

Still looking at Janet as she rolled up the window, placing the car in reverse. She smiled and waved bye. He stood there wondering what she knows as she drove down the street. Once she turned the corner and out of sight. Ron, went back inside.

He went upstairs to take a shower. While he was showering he was debating whether or not to continue with his plans for later that evening. "Nah, she knows nothing of what I've been doing." He muttered to himself. Ron finished showering. Now with the house to himself for the next 10 days, he walked down stairs completely naked. He turned on the T.V., placed a porno movie in the VCR, went to the fridge and grabbed a beer. Sat down on the couch picked up the phone next to him. He dialed the phone number to a clients wife, that he has photographs of with another man.

Ready to hang up after numerous rings, he hears the reciever picking up on the other end.

"Hello?" With a soft voice.

"Laura?" He asked.

"Yes..this is she," she replied.

"My name is Jeff, and I have been taking pictures of you with a quite attractive looking man, if I must say so."

"Who are you? she asked, with a more concerned voice.

Ron replied, "my name is Jeff"..... "Look, I have pictures of you and I want to know how much you value your rich husband?"

Not hearing a word from her. He asked, "are you still there Laura?"

"Yes, what do you want?" She asked.

He said, "meet me over at Sunny's Cafe let's say about 10 in the morning".

She asked, "How do I know your telling me the truth?"

"Well Laura, I can turn them over to your husband, so he could show you for himself." He replied.

"Ok, I will be there." She said.

Smiling to himself, he hung the phone up. He got an envelope, looked through the stash of pictures he had taken. Placing one picture in the envelope. He then wrote her a note and included that in the envelope. Sealing the envelope and placing it on the table next to the door.

He continued watching the porn on the tube, while he softly stroked his cock. He was interrupted by the sound of a car door slamming next door. He looked at the time and it was 7pm. He looked outside and sure enough it was Cindy.

With Cindy's long straight blonde hair, green eyes, 5'5, approximately 115lbs. This is one girl he wanted. Ron knows that Cindy stays in the bedroom across from their living room. He also knows that she watches him at night, as he jacks off to the porno videos in front of the window.

Ron turns the lights higher in the living room. And as usual within 3 minutes, her bedroom lights goes on. She starts removing her clothes as she looks in Ron's direction. She gives him a smile. She got up on the desk next to her window. Stands up and grabs her 34C with her hands. She turns around, and bends over showing him her pussy and ass. Ron was blown by this. She's never shown herself the way she did.

She got down grabbed a bikini from her drawer showed it to Ron and motioned him to the back yard. He released his cock from his hands. He headed towards the back yard.

Ron had a wooden fence around the back of the house. He also had cut an circle opening sometime ago, so he could watch Cindy sun-bathing in the nude.

He heard the back door shut. And steps getting closer to the fence.

"You liked the show?" Cindy asked.

"Oh yes!" He replied.

"I've never seen a cock that big and thick before." She said.

"Would you like to feel it?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know, my parents are home." Cindy said.

"O.K., your loss!" He replied.

"They are going out in a little while though." She said.

"How about a preview?" as he stuck his cock through the hole in the fence.

"Oh, my god! You're crazy!" She smirked.

He wiggled it a little, and said "go ahead and touch it."

"Come on, Cindy!. The light is on in your parents bedroom and I see their shadow moving around in there".

She hesitated, then Ron felt her warm hand on his cock. "Oh, yesssss!"..."Squeeze baby!"...."That feels soooo good!".....

"Can you jack me off?" He asked.

Ummmm...my parents? She replied

"I will let you know when I stop seeing there shadows moving."

Cindy caressed his cock for a few strokes, then to his surprise, he felt her tongue licking the head. Then feeling the lips around the head, continuing up his hard shaft.

"Oh baby, that feels gooooood! Don't stop, suck it dry baby!"

She sucked on his cock like a baby sucking on their thumb. His balls started tingling. He looked up and saw the lights go off.

"Stop!" He said.

He removed himself from the hole. A few seconds after he heard a splash.

"Cinny?"

"Yes, mom?"

"Dad and I are leaving now, we will be back soon."

"O.K., you two have a wonderful anniversary, and I won't wait up!" She giggled.

"Bye dear, and don't stay out here too late!" Said her father.

"Bye Dad!" Said Cindy

When Cindy heard the car drive away. She got out of the pool. She walked back over to the fence.

"Ron?" ...."You there?" She asked, softly

"That was close!" she said.

"You want to come over? He asked

"Sure what about your wife?"

"She's gone on another mini-vaction again, won't be home for 10 days." He told her.

He unlocked the back fence and Cindy came in. She sat down on the lawn chair.

"You care for a beer?" He asked.

"Sure Ron!" She replied

She followed him with her eyes as he walked inside to get a beer. She noticed the porno flick in the distance on the T.V. She heard the phone ringing inside. She continued to watch the T.V. as he answered the phone. He turned around and motioned 1 minute. She smiled as she was getting turned on to the movie.

Ron came back out a few minutes later with a six pack in his hands.

"So, Cindy..... you like watching porno?

"I only seen one." she replied

"Really? He answered.

"Well, I am into exhibition and masterbation, I also enjoy role playing."

"I know, and I enjoy watching you." She said.

He stood up, went to her and untied her top. "Remove your bikini", he said.

"Now, sit there and leave your legs spread apart".

They sat their in conversation, she was telling him that she started to have sex, but before it could happen her parents came home.

"So your a virgin?" He asked.

"Yes", she replied.

She has given head to past boyfriends but nothing more. She continued to say that she was very curious about sex.

"What are you expecting with me?" He asked.

She replied, "I was hoping you would be my first."

Choking on his beer. He said, "tonight?"

"Yes!", she replied.

"What's the rush?" He asked. (trying not to act desperate)

She said, "well, I know that you want me." Furthermore, "I want my first to be with a MAN and not anyone my age."

He replied, "tonight is really not a good night for me though, 'cause, I have to get up early in the morning." Besides, "I would want your first experience to be something long lasting and not just a 5 minute quickie!"...he continued to say.

"For now, why don't we just sit back and lust for each other?"

Disappointed, she sat back.

"Are you mad?" He asked.

She replied, "no!" (with her face facing the ground)

He stood up standing in front of her, with his cock close to her face. He asked, "if she would care for a preview?"

She responded, "yes!"

She took his cock in her mouth, again she started sucking it slowly. Slowly taking more of him in, until she couldn't fit anymore of his meat. He felt the back of her throat as she gagged some.

He wanted to taste her sweet pussy. He withdrew his cock from her mouth, asking her to lie down on the ground. When she laid down on her back, he laid on top of her in a 69 position. He spreaded her legs with his arms on the inside raising her ass off the ground some.

He slowly inserted his cock in her awaiting mouth. As he started licking her pussy. Concentrating mostly on the clit of her pussy. Hearing her moan, he stuck his tongue deep inside. Continuing until he felt her climax. He stopped and concentrated on fucking her mouth.

He told her, "I want you to swallow my cum!" As he continued to shove more of his cock down her throat.

"Are your ready to taste my cum"? He asked her.

She moaned and noded yes!

"Take every drop of my seed!" He shouted out to her.

"That's a good girl!" He continued to say.

He got up and helped Cindy to her feet. She sat down and asked, when do we go all the way?

He replied, "soon, soon"

He handed her another beer as he walked back inside. He came back with a wet wash cloth and handed it to her. She cleaned herself off, got dressed and sat back down. They sat and talked somemore. They heard the car door close, she went running back to her side. Ron tired, went to bed.

The next morning, he got to the coffee shop at 9am. He sat at the end of the counter facing the door. Drinking his coffee and reading the newspaper. He waited for Laura to show. There were a few other people in there aswell.

At 9:45am, a white BMW pulled up to the shop. The person sat in the car for awhile before coming out. The car door opened and as she stepped out of the car, Ron recognized her. It was Laura. My was she beautiful, he thought to himself. Nice olive complexion, short black hair, the makeup on her face looked natural. She stood 5'10 at approximately 125lbs, brown eyes. You could tell that she did have breast implants and her lips were silicon injected. She came in, lifted her designer sunglasses to the top of her head. She looked around, then sat in a booth near the door.

"Care for some coffee, young lady?" The waitress asked.

Laura replied, "no, large water with a lemon."

Ron motioned for the waitress. "Do me a favor and give this envelope to the lady sitting over at the booth she was just serving.

Once the waitress turned away with the envelope. He slipped out the side door of the cafe.

He went to his car and waited. He could see Laura taking the envelope from the waitress, then the waitress pointed to where Ron was sitting but then looking around.

Laura opened the envelope. Ron seen as she put her face in the palm of her hand. After a few minutes, Laura got up and got into her car. She took off and Ron followed her.

Ron knew that she was following the instructions of his note by the direction she was heading. After miles of empty roads Ron followed from a mile and half distance behind her. He also looked back to see if anyone was following. She turned off to the back road as he instructed her to do. When he got to the stop point she was standing there in the open completely naked. He got out of the car and walked toward her, passing her car looking inside.

"Hi Laura, I am Jeff." He said.

"Jeff, you are a sick man!" She replied.

She then asked, "can I have the pictures now?"

"In time, In time!", he said, as he got closer to her.

"Look, I will pay you more than what my husband is paying you." She said to him.

"It's not the money I want!" He replied.

"Then what?" She asked

"I want....." (as he touched her breast)

She stepped back, and said "NO!"

"O.K. then!".....Turning around, walking back towards her car. He opened the door of her car and grabbed the keys from the ignition and grabbing her clothes.....

"What are you doing?" She yelled.

"Walk home!" As he headed towards his car.

"Wait! Wait!" She yelled out.

Ron ignored her, started his car and drove away....

He waited at the end of the dirt road. About an hour later he sees her coming down the road. He drives his car toward her and opened the window.

"Get in!" He demanded.

"I want those pictures!" She cried out.

"You will get them, but, under one condition...... that's when I am tired of fucking you!" He replied.

"Now, get in, Laura!" He demanded again.

She did. He blind folded her and took her to a ranch house that was 10 miles away. When they got there. He opened her door and helped her out of the car. He opened the front door and guided her inside. He locked the door behind them.

She asked, "where are we?"

Ron replied, "just shut up!".

He took her to the bedroom and tied her hanging to the canopy bed. She started crying, begging to be released. Ron replied, "your a whore and you get what you deserve!."

She started screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Go ahead, no one can hear you!" As Ron left the room closing the door behind him.

She heard voices but couldn't make them out. Then there was silence.

Ron and Jack (an aquaitance of Ron) left to get the BMW. They came back about an hour later.

Ron walked back into the bedroom and she was tired.

"Who's there?" Laura asked

"Jeff," he replied.

"When are you going to release me?" She asked.

"If I was you, I would care more of what my friends and I are going to do with you tonight!" He told her

"Your friends? How many are there?" She asked.

Laughing, "I am up to 7 have 3 more to call."

Now let's get you cleaned up. He released her from the ties and proceeded to tie her hands behind her back. He pushed her face down to the bed. He grabbed a bottle of enema and inserted it into her ass. He grabbed a butt-plug and immediately placed it in her. Going into tears, she kept asking, "why?" He didn't say a word.

"My stomach is cramping!" she cried out.

"A few minutes more. Just lay there and be quiet!" He said.

Laura couldn't hold on she tried to get up. Ron got on top of her to hold her down. He fucked her back with his crotch.

"Ready to release Laura?" He asked.

"Yes! please, I am in so much pain here!"

He helped her to the toilet and closed the door behind him. Letting her sit for a half hour. He went back in and started the shower. He released her hands and removed the ski cap from her.

"Go on, get cleaned up!"

He sat on the bed and waited for her to finish. She came out with the towel wrapped around her. She was stunned to see the size of his cock.

He said, "come on stand on the bed."

She got up on the bed, with less resistance. He raised her arms up in the air and tied her to the top, then he did her feet. He put her to the right height from the bed. She stayed quiet. He grabbed the ski cap and adjusted it to her face.

"Hungry?" He asked.

She said, "alittle"

I will be right back. He came back with cut fruit and startd feeding it to her. Everytime she take a bite she would lick his fingers. He took off he cap and took a pineapple piece, he stood up on the bed and smashed the pineapple on his cock. She moved her head to his cock and suck the head of his cock. Ron continued to feed her this way, until he blew a load of cum all over her face. With the cum dripping off her face, he placed the cap back on. Released the restraints some so she would be laying on the bed. Still tied he left the room.

In the meantime, his friends were coming right after another. As soon as they walked in the door, their clothes came off. He had a porno in the T.V. about a woman getting ganged raped. After kicking back for a few minutes gulping down beers and whisky. Ron went back in the room and pulled the restaints so she was back in the air.

The first one to approach Laura was Cheryl, she got up on the bed and leaned over Laura, kissing her breast, going down her stomach, around her legs and pulled her shaven pussy lips apart. She gave her a good lick. With that, Laura moaned. Cheryl, then centered on Laura's clit. After a while, Cheryl said, "you like that whore?"

Laura flung her body, yelling "a woman?"

"Yes whore! And I am going to fuck that sweet pussy with my duo strap on"...... "Then I am going to have you again after all these guys!"

With that, Cheryl put on the strap on making sure the the built in vibrator was comfortable in her own pussy. She then turned on the vibrator and inserted the 8" dildo into Laura. As Cheryl was fucking her the guys started coming in 1 by 1. Getting on the bed in a circle around Laura. Touching every inch of her body with their cocks.

Once Cheryl had Laura's pussy dripping wet. She dismounted and let the guys have her one by one. Laura after a little struggle let them fuck her. As one would release their load inside her, another one was ready to fuck her. This went on for hours. They would leave watch more of the porno while Cheryl sucked on their cocks getting them ready for another round at Laura.

Laura now tired from the first and second round. Ron released her back down to the bed.

"Let me rest!" She pleaded

"Ok rest for a moment." He said.

He wanted her ass and wanted it first, but so did Jack. So they flipped for it. Jack won the toss.

Ron called Cheryl back in and Cheryl laid on the bed. Ron got Laura on top of Cheryl, mounting her on the vibrating dildo. Jack came up from behind and inserted his cock into Laura's ass. She yelled out a deep scream. He fucked her ass hard and steady.

She felt as if she was going to pass out. But, at the sametime, enjoying it. Jack was ready to release his cum.

He yelled out, "Jeff!, what an ass that is soooo tight! Swallow my load, bitch! With the vibrator in her vagina stimulated his cock to a deep orgasim.

Then it was Ron's turn. With her ass lubricated with Jack's cum. He was able to insert it easily.

Oh, man! your right! Ron said.

Laura yelled "your too big!" Please stop!

Ron inserted more into her.

"Take all of my cock, like a little whore your are!" ..... "Maybe you shouldn't of cheated on your husband," he said to her.

"Are you sorry you cheated?" He asked.

"Yes!" she said.

"You are mine for the next couple of days!" He said to her.

12