Unfaithful Husband Ch. 02

Story Info
Ron comes home.
1.4k words
4.15
41.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Driving home on the way from his 3 day sexual encounter, Ron, was thinking about the nights to come with Cindy. Knowing that she was a virgin, had made his cock hard. He couldn't get home fast enough.

Upon turning the corner to his street, his eyes wandered to his neighbors driveway. Ron didn't see any cars there. He pulled in to his own driveway. Disappointed, he adjusted his cock and went inside. Several hours passed and still no one came home. Ron decided he would go and rest for a while.

What seemed to be several hours later, actually turned out to be the next morning when he was awakened by knocking at his door. He looked at the time, it was 8:15. Muttering, "I'm coming!" as he got up from the couch. He opened the door to find the paperboy.

"Sir, sorry to bother you. But, I have to ask you a favor?" The kid said.

"Yes, what is it?" Ron replied.

"The chain fell off of my bike and I need to use your phone to call my parents?"

"Sure, hold on let me get you the phone." Said Ron.

Ron walked back to the kitchen to get the cordless phone from the counter. As the boy sat down on the step of the porch. Ron, came out to where the boy was sitting and handed him the phone. He then proceeded out to the boy's bike. He picked up the biked walked it up to the porch.

"My mom will be here in a few minutes." The boy said.

"O.K." Replied Ron

Ron waited outside with the boy till the mother came. Looking over and saw Cindy's car sitting in the driveway. He wondered what time she came home. After the boys mother came and got him. Ron decided that he would spend the day by the pool. He ran upstairs to put on swim trunks, he came down and fixed some coffee. Bringing his coffee and paper to the pool area. He sat and went upon his morning routine.

He couldn't keep his thoughts on the paper, he kept thinking about Cindy. He heard the car door closing, he got up to see who it was. He ran to the side and saw it was Cindy's parents who were leaving. With Cindy's car still in the driveway, he waited til they turned the corner.

"Cin?" He called out near her bedroom window.

"Cin? Again, he called out.

No response. So he headed back to his pool. He dove in the pool and started doing laps. He tried to make enough splashing noises so maybe she could hear him. After a while he gave up. He dried off and got dressed. He headed down to the local market, because Janet didn't buy enough beer. When he got home, Cindy's car wasn't there.

"Damn!" He muttered to himself.

The night was approaching quickly and still no Cindy. So frustrated, he drank the entire 12 pack and dozed off in the recliner. Deep in sleep, but yet, he heard faintly knocking at his door. He wasn't fully awake yet, the knocking got louder. He heard a soft voice saying.....

"Hello, Ron are you in there?"

He opened his eyes and looked at the clock, 4:22.

"Ron, it's me Cindy, are you home? He heard faintly.

"Just a moment!" He said.

He opened the door and pulled her in quickly, not letting her say a word. He closed the door and started kissing her passionately.

He picked her up and carried her upstairs to his bedroom. Ron placed her on the bed as he continued to kiss her softly. He slowly kissed her ear, continuing down her neck. The mist of her perfume, he consumed. Continuing down her shoulder, he unbuttoned her blouse. Exposing her breasts. He carefully, sucked on each of them as he removed his robe.

She grabbed his cock and started stroking it. He continued down to her navel, as he turned his body into a 69 position. He lifted up her mini-skirt to expose her pussy. She wasn't wearing any panties. He spreaded her legs wide opened and with his hands, he spreaded her lips apart. Her tender clit was exposed. She deep throated his cock as he concentrated on her pussy.

Licking and burying his tongue deep inside. Every once in a while he would finger her. He wanted her nice and wet for when he was ready to bury is cock deep in her canal. The way she sucked his cock was amazing. He couldn't believe that she was still a virgin.

His balls started tingling. He had to release, he just couldn't hold back any longer. He spewed his cum deep into her throat. He dismounted from her to let her catch her breath.

He placed a porno in the vcr. He laid down next to her and continued to finger her clit. She laid there watching the movie. He could feel her wetness more.

It seemed that she enjoyed watching the 2 women in the movie, playing with each other with dildo's and other things.

"Would you like a taste of your pussy?" He asked.

"Yes!" She replied.

He took his hand out and smeared her lips with her wetness. She licked her lips and uttered....mmmmmmmm.

"You see how sweet you taste, Cin?"

Cindy replied, "It does taste sweet!"

"Would you like more?" He asked.

"Oh Yes!," she replied.

Ron pulled her down to the edge of the bed and held her legs up and apart. He brushed her pussy with the head of his cock. Sticking it in alittle, just so the head was covered. He wiggled it a bit and pulled out. He went over to her face.

"Now lick off your sweetness!" He said.

She licked the head of his cock, circling around the head. Once she cleaned it off, he got more, each time he would insert it, he just wanted to devirginize her. But, he continued with the foreplay, savoring each moment.

He then instructed, "get on the floor on your hands and knees!"

He got the baby oil and spreaded some of it on his cock. He spreaded some on her ass cheeks. At times, giving her light tap on her ass with his hand. He stood over her standing out, he squatted down some and rolling his cock around the cheeks of her ass. At times, he would slap her ass with is cock. He also played with the crack of her ass with the shaft of his cock.

He bent forward with his cock placed at the crack of her ass, he would reach down below her and finger her clit.

"Oh my god!, Ron, pleeasee don't stop!" She said.

"You like this?" He asked.

"Yesss, pleeease...... fuck me!" She screamed.

"Fuck Me!"......."Do it already!"

"Beg me, Cin!" Ron said.

"Please, Ron!"...."I want to feel your entire cock deep in my pussy! She said.

With that Ron got up, turned around, spreaded her lips apart and slowly inserted his cock, then removing, entering some more, then removing. He came to a point where it wasn't easy anymore. He knew it was her "Hymen".

"Take a deep breath, Cin!" He shouted.

With the grasp she inhaled. He removed some and plunged into her hard.

Cindy gasp and screamed. She cried, "that hurts!"

Ron backed off and asked, "you O.K.?"

Cindy muttered and nodded yes.

He continued slowly, until he couldn't see the shaft of his cock. She started relaxing more, and as she did, he started speeding up his thrusts. Pounding her pussy and with sweat dripping off the both of them. He felt her pussy vibrating.

"I'mmmmm cummming!" She said.

"I want you to enjoy this cock, Cin!" He replied.

"Cindy, when is your period due?" He asked.

She replied, "Any day now."

"Good, I want to cum deep inside you."

His cock started swelling and his balls again tingling.

"No, please don't!... I don't want to get pregnant!" She said.

With his final thrust, he squirted his seed deep in her.

"Too late." He whispered in her ear.

She was upset that he emptied his cum in her.

"Don't worry Cindy, you won't get pregnant." He told her.

"You should get cleaned up", said Ron.

They both showered.

As they were showering. Cindy asked, "what do like to be in role playing?"

"I will answer that some other time." He replied.

"What is your fantasy?" He asked

She replied, "well you already fulfilled one."

"And another is?" Ron asked

"I am curious about being now with another woman."

"Oh, I see," replied Ron

"Maybe I can help you make that happen." He continued to say.

"Really?"

"Yes, but, with a condition."

"What?" Asked Cindy

"I want you to be my slut daughter!" He replied.

"Oh!"

"I'll let you know," she answered.

"Fair enough." He replied.

"Come on let's get some sleep!"

Part 3..... The 5th day.