Unfaithfully Yours

Story Info
Wife punishes hubby for cheating with the babysitter.
2.5k words
4.01
53.2k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by sun_sea_sky Thank you for your time.

"What the fuck were you thinking? Were you even thinking at all?"

Robyn slapped Thomas across the face hard, a bright red hand-print forming immediately.

"You think I'm stupid? You think I didn't see you grab the babysitter's ass as you walked down the drive?"

She grabbed his zipper pulling down, extracted his cock from his pants.

"You want to try and explain how her lipstick is all over your cock!"

"This is going to be a long night," Thomas thought. "How am I going to get out of this?"

She slapped him again jolting him out of his stupor. "You know, I don't want to hear your simpering excuses. I'm going to make you pay, and pay big, you son of a bitch!"

Robyn stormed from the room.

"Boy did I really fuck this up," he thought.

Tracy was a hot eighteen year old college student that they used for babysitting. She had flirted continuously with Thomas since she started sitting for them. It was the third time that she had babysat.

*

He had driven her home like he always did. As he drove, she had reached over to him and taken his cock out before he had even realized what was going on. She had his cock in her mouth, sucking like a hooker, his brain short-circuited. All he could do was moan as she went to town on his dick. He hadn't even tried to stop her. He stopped in front of her house, where she slid his erection down her throat, constricting her muscles, till he came with a gush. She swallowed all his cum, licking her lips, then she smiled at him. Kissing the tip of his cock, she tucked him in for the night. She said nothing as she got out, then she leaned back in and said in the softest, sexiest voice, "Thank you, Tom."

Well, that was the beginning, she had him wrapped around her little finger from then on. He tried to come up with excuses to go out, just so he could drive her home afterwards. Of course she was gorgeous, tall, lean, perky breasts, and had long blonde hair. She wore short jean shorts that crept into her crack, showing the outline of her pussy lips and the curve of her ass. On top, usually just a tee, no bra, her nipples teasing the cotton for all to see. Just thinking of her now made him hard.

Thomas went to the liquor cabinet, pulling out the Scotch. He filled half the glass, then poured Drambuie to fill to the top. He sipped the Rusty Nail. What the hell was he going to do? This was not just going to blow over, this was life-changing. His life, Robyn's life, Tracy's life. He went to the garage to get a sleeping bag, there was no way he was going to risk Robyn's fury any more today.

*

Thomas got up early and went to work, before he had to face Robyn again. He hated conflict -- his friends had said he was pussy whipped. He probably was, he liked to please women, especially the ones that favored him with sexual attention. He was submissive even though he never thought of himself that way. The day was long and tedious, as he couldn't stop thinking about what would happen when he got home.

He stopped at a local bar before going home, sure Robyn would not be holding dinner for him. He ate at the bar, sipping a Rusty Nail, trying to keep his mind focused on the TV sports in front of him rather than think of Robyn's rage.

*

He slipped in the door quietly hoping not to draw unwanted attention. He no sooner had he closed the door than Robyn was standing right behind him.

"Get upstairs and strip, I want you naked, kneeling on the floor, NOW!"

He didn't know why he did as he was told, just that the consequence of not doing it would be far worse then what she had planned. He stripped naked and kneeled, head bowed, in the bedroom.

Robyn entered the room. Thomas looked up, his jaw hit the floor. The black leather bustier was cinched tight, pulling in her waist, accentuating her hips and ample bosom. Her turgid nipples peaked over the top of the leather cups. Her long legs were encased in black silk stockings, the kind with the seam in back. On her feet, black six inch stilettos, with a wide leather strap around each ankle. In her hand she held a leather riding crop, the type that jockeys used to spur their horses on faster.

The snap of the riding crop on the head of his penis made him jump, and elicited a shriek from his lips.

"Sit up straight, and shut your mouth. This is going to be your payment for the deeds you have done."

She snapped a pair of stainless steel cuffs on his wrists. They had no chain but rather were hinged in the center. She pulled a bar from the bag at her feet, with leather straps at each end, and fastened them to his ankles, locking them in place with two small padlocks. The bar kept his legs spread about three feet apart. She snapped a clip from the bar to the handcuffs, binding him in the kneeling position.

Robyn flicked the end of the riding crop across his nipple, making him cry out again.

"Shut the fuck up, you baby, I'm going to gag you. I don't want to listen to your sniveling."

She reached between his legs and squeezed his balls. As he opened his mouth to scream again, she stuffed the gag into his mouth, tightening the strap behind his head. The rubber gag was shaped like the head of a penis, two inches long, an inch and a half in diameter. She grabbed the end of the gag, wiggling it.

"Suck on that for awhile."

Snapping his nipple again with the crop, she watched his cock twitch.

"You like this you fucking pervert? We will see if you still like it soon."

She took a leather strap from her bag, wrapping it round the base of his cock behind his balls. Two other straps wrapped around each his balls, his balls were separated and held tight. The strap captured the blood in his penis making him swell to twice his normal size, and made him twice as sensitive. She slapped his testicle with the crop. Thomas tried to scream but all the came out around the gag was a groan. She hit the head of his over-sensitive penis with the crop, making it twitch, growing larger, redder, and yet more sensitive. She cruelly stroked the head of his cock with the crop, the light touch causing copious amounts of precum to ooze from the tip.

Robyn put down the crop, reached into her bag and pulled out a pair of clover clamps. She rubbed Thomas's nipple softly, knowing he had very sensitive nipples. She closed the clamp on the tip of his nipple, bringing a tear to his eyes. She smirked at him.

"Does that hurt sweetheart? Good, it's supposed to!"

She snapped the second clamp to the tip of his other nipple, laughing. She tugged the chain that connected the clamps to each other. She pulled a small rubber device, with an undulating shape, from her bag of tricks.

"Do you know what this is? It a prostate massager. Yes, I'm going to shove this up your ass."

Robyn applied a generous amount of lube to the butt plug, and worked it into his ass. He screamed into the gag again, as it slid home. He wriggled, trying to get the pain to go away, soon it was only a warm sensation in his butt. She reached down and started the vibrator, turning the speed on high. The vibrations ripped through Thomas's prostate, sending another generous amount of precum oozing from his dick. She slid the ooze over the head of his cock causing him to draw in a sharp breath.

The doorbell rang. "Don't go anywhere, I'll be right back," smirked Robyn.

He heard Robyn talking to someone, the voices growing louder as they approached the bedroom. He panicked, he couldn't have anyone see him like this. Robyn entered the room with her guest in tow.

"Thomas, this is Robert, our next door neighbor. Robert, this is Thomas, my cheating husband. Thomas has a thing for our eighteen year old babysitter. He is being punished for his indiscretion. Thomas, Robert is here to fuck me while you watch."

Thomas moaned into the gag, his cock pulsed, the vibrations now sending sensations to the the end of his cock.

"Let's get you undressed," she said to Robert. "I want to see your chiseled abs."

Robert was the picture of manliness, six foot two, two hundred and twenty pounds of solid muscle. He had a tight ass and an eight inch cock, which Robyn had in her hand stroking it to maximum hardness. She knelt down taking his cock in her mouth, sucking him hungrily, working the cock deep into her throat. She pumped his cock till he was moaning, working his fingers through her hair.

"Let's get on the bed, I want you to fuck me now."

She had Robert lie on his back, then she mounted him so she could look Thomas right in the eye while she fucked him. He could not take his eyes off her, riding the younger man's cock. She was soon bouncing with wild abandon on his rod, lifting herself till just the head was in her, then slamming down hard on his belly. The squish of her pussy around his cock was the only sound, save for Thomas's whimpering.

Robyn came with a roar, her pussy contracting on Robert's cock made him spurt his seed into her. Robyn rolled off the bed, walking over to Thomas. She removed the gag and straddled his head.

"Lick my cunt, bitch, clean all that yummy cum out of my pussy."

Thomas licked furiously at her cunt, hoping that she would give him relief if he did a good job. She orgasmed again forcing the rest of Robert's cum, with her pussy juice, into his mouth. He gagged, trying to lick it all up. She held his head firmly till her orgasm subsided.

"You've been sucking that rubber cock for awhile now, let's see how you do with the real thing."

"No, I can't ... I won't ..."

Smack! Robyn slapped Thomas across the face.

"Don't be insolent, when I say suck you will suck, and you had better do a good job. Robert, sweety, come here please."

Robert stood before Thomas, his wilted, spent cock dangled in his face.

"Suck his cock, I won't tell you twice," she slapped his cock with the riding crop sending shock waves to his brain.

He took the cock between his lips sucking it all into his mouth, sucking hard till it grew, licking it. He started bobbing his head, sliding the cock in and out. Robert grabbed Thomas's head, holding it. He slid his cock into his mouth, fucking it. Thomas's drool coated the cock with a slick coating of saliva, making it easier to slide into his throat. The drool ran down his chin mixing with the precum on the floor. Robert's cock swelled in his mouth, this orgasm was stronger than his first, blasting his cum down Thomas's throat, gagging him. He had no choice but to swallow it all.

"You are a talented little cocksucker aren't you?" grinned Robyn.

Robert dressed. Robyn kissed him passionately. "If you need your cock sucked feel free to come over, Thomas would love to suck you again. Wouldn't you, Thomas?"

She slapped the tip of his cock with the riding crop.

"I didn't hear you tell him how much you enjoyed sucking his cock."

"Thank you for letting me suck your cock, if you ever need to be sucked, drop by," whimpered Thomas.

"I'll walk you out."

Thomas was alone, the buzzing in his ass stimulating his prostate was driving him mad, he was on the edge, but could not crest over the other side. His cock throbbed painfully. He looked at it, bright red, veins popping out, the head was huge and felt like it might pop at any second. Robyn breezed into the room.

"Oh, Thomas, your cock is almost the same color as your face. It looks painfully erect, would you like some relief?"

He whimpered.

"What was that, I didn't hear you. Would you like some relief?"

"Yes!"

"Yes what?"

"Yes mistress, could I please cum?"

"That's better."

Robyn released the clip holding the handcuffs to the spreader bar and lifted Thomas to his feet. He almost fell again as he legs would not support him. Pulling the nipple clamps from his chest made him scream.

"You're such a baby, shut the fuck up!" She slapped him again.

She got him over to the bed, lying him on top with his ass over the side, his cock between his belly and the duvet. Attaching a strap from the far side of the bed to the cuffs, she pulled his arms back at a ninety degree angle, forcing his face into the bed.

She removed the butt plug from his ass, it was still buzzing even though the vibrations were gone. Taking a strap-on cock from her bag, with an extension that fit snuggly in her pussy, she eased the cock head between his cheeks. He jerked as she made contact with his ass.

"What are you doing?"

"Why, I'm going to fuck you, slut!"

She slid forward, forcing the rubber cock up his ass. He grunted as his head was forced into the bed. She started pumping the cock in and out of his ass. He moaned into the bedding. As she pumped harder into him, his cock rubbed against the bedding driving him toward his climax. He moaned louder, squirming under her assault, his cock rubbing itself to orgasm. The pressure built in his cock, the straps holding it back, his balls ached, he shook with need.

He lifted his ass in the air as his cock erupted sending a stream of boiling cum into his face. His cock felt like it would split in two. She reached down and pulled the strap from his cock. He lurched as he exploded again and again, spraying his cum all over the bedspread.

She released the strap holding his arms, pulling him back off the bed. She ordered him to lick the cum off the bedspread. When he had finished, she released him from his bonds, and told him to clean the room as she went to have a bath.

Robyn soaked in her tub, relaxing in the bubbles.

"Now how can I get that slut babysitter back?"