Unfettered Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arminius leaned lower and began to kiss her breasts, his lips touching the shapely flesh from the top, and slowly moving towards her pointed nipples. He closed his lips around each one, flicking at it with the tip of his tongue lightly before he took it from his mouth and moved to the next one. Livia made a satisfied moan as she held his head against her bosom, urging his tongue to work those sensitive points.

"Mmm... Harder...!" she gripped a handful of his blonde locks and pushed his face into her deeper. "Use your teeth. Bite them!"

Arminius complied without hesitation, grazing her nipples with his teeth and pulling them back slightly. Each time he did so, Livia cried out in pleasure and pushed her hips against his body. Her juices trickled down his stomach into the springs.

"Ah...! Gods, yes...! Just like that." her tone was half commanding, half affirming as she enjoyed the rough workings of his mouth upon her.

The smell of their sweat and her juices filled the air around them as he ravished her body with his mouth. Livia moaned lewdly from his tongue and teeth upon her nipples and the feeling of grinding herself against the chiseled ridges of his abdominal muscles. They continued like this for a time, Arminius caressing the flesh along her back as he serviced her breasts with his mouth, occasionally hoisting her up again to kiss. Eventually, Livia released the grip of her legs from around him and let herself down until her feet touched the bottom of the springs. As she slide along his body, she let his rigid shaft lie between her thighs, just along her slit, and closed them tightly.

"Lady Livia, I've never felt like this...!" Arminius didn't exaggerate; as an accomplished man of the battlefield, he'd often had his pick of women, seized servants, barmaids, and even foreign nobility. But the sensation of this woman was nothing like any of those. Though her air and appearance were of a higher position than even the highest paid of courtesans, her flesh was a mastered trade. Every touch was a seduction, every sound was flattery. She writhed along his shaft, letting her moist labia run along the length. She closed her eyes as she moved along it, savoring the feeling of his measure.

"Mmm..." She licked her lips as she let him go free from between her legs, "There's quite a range on that spear, isn't there?" she said playfully as she took his cock into her hand once more. As she pumped her hand along him, she began to advance forward, the gentle push of her hand on his chest making him move back, into the shallower portions of the water. When the springs only rose just below his knees, Livia kneeled before him, softly kissing down his stomach and navel, then down to his cock. She lowered his straining shaft and drew her tongue from the base to the head, planting a kiss upon that swollen red skin and opening her soft pink lips wide to accommodate his girth.

Livia's tongue pressed hard against the underside of Arminius' organ as she relaxed her lips around him, her mouth totally filled from his thickness. Nonetheless, she moved her lips gracefully down the length, the water in her eyes as she held back her gagging unapparent in the thick steam of the springs. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as she relaxed her body and let him push into her throat. She swallowed upon it in her throat, massaging the engorged head as she pushed herself deeper into it. Saliva dripped from her lips into the water as she sucked and swallowed, her slender neck bobbing back and forth. One of her hands moved to his scrotum and squeezed it gently in her hand. She moved his testes in her palm as her mouth slid forward and back around his thick shaft.

"Mmmm...!" She sensually hummed, the vibrations along her through and tongue shooting through all of Arminius' lower body, making his muscular legs quiver under Livia's labors. As she felt his testes tighten from her skilled mouth, she finally slipped her lips from him, stroking him slowly with her hand, her controlled motions just enough to prevent ejaculation. She looked up at him and released him from her hands. She slid to her feet and subtly wiped off her chin when she turned away from Arminius, exposing her back to him, beads of sweat and cooling steam rolling down her slender curves. She leaned forward, bracing herself upon the rocks, and spread her legs evenly, her round buttocks and glistening labia exposed to his view. She looked at him from over her shoulder beckoningly as he approached.

"Come on, bring it here..." she whispered, "I want to feel it."

Arminius answered her call without hesitation, his large hands grasping her narrow hips. He pressed his throbbing head against her entrance. As he pushed into her, filling her with his warmth, he savored the feeling of how smooth she was inside, her delicate walls straining against his great girth, but nonetheless accepting it without complaint. Livia braced her hips and pushed back upon him as she felt that rigid stick hit her deepest spots. She wasn't even entirely down upon him when she felt that smooth, rigid organ pressing against her cervix, the twinge of pain heightening her awareness of the deep pleasure she felt from his entry. Her cries evoked this, laboring yet intoxicated.

The sun was setting upon the two as they coupled, the orange sky hazily reflected in the pool of steaming water beneath them. Each thrust from Arminius felt like a brand new invasion, pushing her walls wide apart and intruding into her furthest depths. And each drawback was a moment's theft of the great pleasure which came in waves, a feeling of absence as his cock drew almost completely out of her, and then pushed all the way in. The pacing increased, their breathing grew rapid, but for the two of them, time slowed on their motions, and no quickening of their hips could change the length and intensity of each sensation. Their wet flesh made sharp slapping sounds as they collided together with each push, Arminius pulling Livia into him by her hips, to absolutely no resistance from her.

"Ohh...! That's it! That's it!" She began to grind her hips into him, accepting the pain of his length slamming into her as she countered his thrusts. She felt waves of heat lapping at her skin as tension built up inside of her, each hammering strike against her womb pushing her closer and closer to the edge of ecstasy. Arminius leaned forward, pressing his body against her back as he allowed himself to push into her deeper while reaching forward to grasp her swaying breasts.

"P... Pinch..." Livia stammered as she felt the imminent release approaching. "Pinch them! Do it hard!"

Arminius hesitated, enthralled in the incredible sensation of moving inside of her, but it only took him a few seconds to register her demands, and his fingers moved down to her breasts and grasped both of her nipples hard. Livia shoved all of her weight back upon him, accepting his length into her as far as it could go as she was pushed over the edge in her favorite way, the intense pain and arousal from the sharp feeling across her upper body magnifying every sensation to her. Her emphatic, piercing screams echoed through the springs as she shook with an intense orgasm. Arminius felt her body begin to go limp, her arms and knees buckling as she lost control of her muscles. Though enraptured from the striking pleasure feeling of her slick inner walls spasming around his thickness, Arminius released his grip from her nipples and held her stable in his arms, holding her against his chest while still buried inside of her. Livia's breathing slowed in its pace as she calmed her orgasm into slow, controlled waved, the movements of her hips on him becoming less wild with each passing second.

Both of their bodies were wet with more sweat than water now, and the smell of their sex hung all around them. Livia slowly moved her hips against and away from Arminius, rocking back and forth and slowly moving herself off of his still erect tool. Eventually, she slid herself off of it, the head slick and swollen as it left. Both of them made gasps of loss as the joint feeling of satisfaction left them. But Livia kept moving her hips, grinding her buttocks against his lap. One of her arms slipped back and grasped his hard cock and moved it up and down, along the soft crevice of her rear, finally resting the head, so slick with both of their juices, against her tight, puckered hole. She made a lewd noise of pleasure as the head and hole made contact.

"Mmm...." She moaned, "H-here... Here too!"

Clear fluid dripped from Arminius as his cock twitched in sudden arousal from her words. Whatever stiffness might have left him from the time that had passed had returned in an instant. The strength returned to Livia's limbs, and she leaned forward, her haunches spreading easily, exposing her twitching pink hole to Arminius, now wet with his fluids.

"My Lady..." Arminius gasped out, trying to hold back his immediate desire for this offering, "Are you certain."

Livia brought a hand back, leaning only on one of her slender limbs, and put her middle finger to the hole, rubbing it deeply with her fingertip. She made lewd, passionate sounds and she worked her finger inside to the first knuckle.

"Uhhh..." she moaned out in pleasure as she delighted in the light teasing feeling she was giving herself, stretching and penetrating her little hole, stimulating that sensitive spot for what was to come. "Yes... Give it to me..." she breathed, "I want you to feel all of me! I want to feel you in my deepest spots...!"

She withdrew her finger from her asshole and pushed down on either side of it with her middle and forefinger, spreading it open for his viewing. She relaxed her lower muscles, and it opened for him. Still, it was certainly nowhere near the girth of Arminius, but it was an invitation he could not resist. He came closer, urged on by the pulsating of her hole, in a slightly delayed rhythm with her breathing. When she felt his head push against her ass again, she felt herself gush with anticipation of taking something so wide into her narrowest entrance.

He eased into her slowly, and every second crawled as her insides were strained, the head and shaft pushing past both tight, clenching rings.

"Aaaah!" Livia cried out, the rush of sudden movement and pain sending shivers up her spine even surrounded by so much humidity. It had been a very long time since she had permitted something so large to go in there.

This feeling was entirely new to Arminius; no woman of such softness and elegance would have even tolerated a mention of such an act with a man of his standing. He'd done this with prostitutes and servants, overused or untrained. But the way she let him slide inside, relaxing just long enough for him to inch in deeper while occasionally tensing her body and squeezing his rigid shaft... The first entry alone was almost enough to drive him to climax.

While the width was a shock, the sudden dilation of her anus alarming even to her, she relished the feeling of how deep he could sink inside of her, without the pain of having his lengthy rod strike against her cervix. She was halfway down his rigid cock, her hole stretched wide around it. It spasmed quickly, her breathing and moans a beat behind the rhythm of her hole's twitching around him

"Uhh...! It's...!" Livia cried out and bit her lip as she braced her body, letting each painful, yet delicious inch push into her slowly. The strain was such that her teeth almost drew blood from those soft, undamaged lips. At this point she found enough relaxation and comfort in how wide she was stretched to relent, becoming accustomed to the twinge of pain. "It's so big...!"

There were now only perhaps two inches of Arminius that had not disappeared inside of her. The veins which crept from the base of his cock were engorged and pulsating, forcing warm blood to rush past the tightly clenched rings of flesh which squeezed it. Livia could feel Arminius' heartbeat pulsating through her lower body in warm, rapid beats.

"You can move." Livia breathed, "But slow... Slowly..." Arminius crefully drew back his hips, the feeling of her rings violently clamping down, trying to hold him in place, causing his eyes to roll back and made him groan in pleasure. The grip was so tight that he could not draw back more than three inches before he felt overwhelmed with the burning pleasure he felt.

"Lady, I think... I...!"

"Not yet!" Livia wiggled her hips on his rod, loving the joint feeling of pleasure and release as his cock pressed on one side of her and relented on another. "I want to feel more! I want to feel you hitting me so deep."

Arminius was no professional lover; to the contrary, he was quite used to having his own needs met as his only priority. He had very little experience in delaying orgasm, and would seldom even consider such a thing to be a skill at all. But hearing Livia cry out this request, and not knowing if he would ever be able to experience this pleasure again, Arminius found himself tightening every powerful muscle in his lower body to hold back the rushing fluids in his loins. With his attention completely on extending his time, Livia took control of the movements, and pushed her body back into him. She rocked back and forth with her knees, sliding up and down on his rod at a slow, controlled pace which grew slightly quicker every time in began anew. Sweat dripped from her face onto the rocks in heavy droplets. She felt like her whole body was on fire here, impaled upon this soldier, and soon the pain of being stretched so wide was nothing but a faint breeze across the sea of ecstasy she found herself lost in. She was moving back and forth in wild stroked, sometimes pushing herself all the way to the base onto him, other times pulling back to the head and then only sinking him in a few inches before drawing back.

It was all Arminius could do to keep himself standing as he felt this tight, elastic hole squeezing and running up and down his shaft, bathing it in warmth, a perfect mix of smoothness and friction, no movement of her hips feeling quite the same.

"I... I...!" Arminius couldn't even let his words out, nor would Livia had heard them if he had. She was lost in her screams, her eyes rolled back, cold saliva dripping down her chin amongst the sweat and steam, only trying to take more and more of what was before her. And so there was no warning to Livia when Arminius lost control and erupted. The veins she felt quivered, and rushing lines of heat jumped along the shaft, bursting out as wet, sticky warmth which shot into her. There was one spurt, then another, and Livia felt that warm, thick shaft slip out of her. Arminius had collapsed, the release in tension making his legs give out, and fell prone in the shallow warm water, another high spurt cascading across the water. When it had left her, Livia felt her hole clench up tighter than before, holding the warm fluid inside of her unrelenting. She fell to her knees and quivered, the unexpected relief from penetration sending her into slow, lingering waves of orgasm.

Arminius leaned against the rocks, chest-deep in the springs, his entire body relaxed now. Livia leaned against him, wiping the sweat from his body while massaging his muscles. He groaned as the tension drained from every bit of his body like fast running water.

"My Lady Livia..." Arminius said quietly, "For you, I would pledge all my armies without charge."

She placed a soft kiss upon his shoulder. "But what would your men say, working without pay?"

"I know how to keep my men in line." Arminius confidently replied.

"Still..." Livia said as she ran a wet hand up his body. "For a powerful mercenary commander to amass his troops without money changing hands, that might be cause for alarm to some." She wiped some sweat from his brow. "And besides, arrangements for payment have already been established."

"Things may move, but they do not change hands." Arminius said assuringly, "What is mine is yours. Consider me as loyal a servant as I was to your husband."

"If I can expect the same skill and heroism you showed against the southern tribes," Livia said with overt admiration, whose questionable authenticity Arminius did not even consider, "then Castor's head will be on a spike by the new year."

"Were that Castor were lord of the underworld, he could not stop me from marching on his gates."

Livia feigned a swoon at the man's bravado, and rubbed along his shoulders. "To have such a soldier in my service, my enemies beware."

Arminius opened his eyes slightly, "Why only Castor, my lady? I could surely have Polyducius killed with the passing of a few coins and favors. That fat old fool devotes so much of his time to his food in recent years, he'd be three courses in before a poison could take effect."

"Polyducius hasn't been a threat to anyone for over thirty years." Livia answered, "The fact that he's alive is the only thing keeping his wife from taking full advantage of her power." Her eyes, bright with mystery and seduction, showed a cold expression momentarily as she spoke these words. "Polyducia... She will be my most lethal adversary..." venom poured from her words as she spoke this name. It only took seconds for her to regain her composure, and she resumed her doting upon Arminius' body. "But that's not your concern... You just need to deal with Castor. And keep me safe." She squeezed one of the bulging muscles on his arm. "I need you to protect me." she disingenuously whispered.

"My sword is ever your guardian." Arminius said sleepily, completely under her spell.

12