Unfinished Story Ch. 02

Story Info
I think we're pretty well finished here.
1.6k words
2.91
62.2k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy, still limping from kicking whatever it was he kicked, and I walked back into the bar. I immediately noticed that the camcorder was gone, but then looked over to Tilley, who nodded and came over to the table carrying it on her tray. "I wasn't sure how long you'd be so I figured I better watch out for this," she said, putting the camcorder down on the table. "You want to drink those warm ones or should I bring you some more?"

"Forget the beer, let's have some more of that scorpion," Randy said.

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Okay Tilley, two scorpion mescals."

"Okay, but I think this is the last bottle we have. We never figured anyone would really drink this stuff, just had it up there for show."

"Well, after you get used to it, it does go down good," I said, "Just save the scorpion for Randy"

As she turned to head back to the bar, Randy reached over, turned on the camcorder and then turned it so I could see the screen. It started out where it had left off earlier, with Cindy on the bed curled up in a ball after she had come. For a few moments nothing happened, then suddenly, outside the sliding glass door I saw the boots come walking across the patio. The boots paused a moment, but Cindy sat up and waved. The glass door slid open and the boots stepped into the room.

Randy looked over at the screen and said, "Yeah, the fucker parked in the street and came across out back yard. I guess they had this all worked out so no one would see his truck in my driveway. I wouldn't have known he was there if I wasn't watching the TV in the garage."

I nodded at Randy and then turned back to the screen as the man sat on the bed, kicked off his boots and then removed all his clothes except for the white socks he was wearing. You still couldn't see the man's face, but he did have an odd scar across one of his buttocks. I winced a bit wondering what might have made that scar.

Cindy had leaned back on the bed and opened her legs, but instead of diving right in, the man grabbed his boots, sat back down on the bed and pulled them on. It was an odd sight when he stood up, completely naked except for his boots. There he was, the boots with a bright red and orange bird rising out of bright yellow flames, a big scar on his ass, and a stubby, little cock.

The man crawled onto the bed and moved his head between Cindy's legs and running his tongue up her thighs. She had already started raising her hips even before his tongue ran up her slit and circle the tiny nub of her clit. Reaching her hands down, she grabbed him by the hair and pulled him tight against her as she fucked his face hard.

Stubby little cock or not, this guy was doing a good job eating her cause she was going nuts grinding on him. Even on the tiny screen I could see his face glistening from her juices. I watched her face tighten up and then relax as she collapsed back on the bed, much like when I watched the recording of her masturbating.

She paused only a moment after coming and then reached down and pulled him upward. As he crawled over her, she reached down and grabbed his tiny cock and guided it into her glistening wet pussy. He pushed against her, but instead of pulling the cock in and out of her, all he did was kind of rock back and forth. I guess he was so small that he didn't dare withdraw much for fear his cock would slip out of her.

Anyway, he continued rocking wildly, so fast that her breasts began jiggling like water balloons bouncing down a staircase. I was surprised she didn't get sick, being jostled so violently, but whatever it was, it worked for him because in just moments he arched his back and then fell down on her.

He remained on top of her for a bit and then he jumped up quickly looking back in the direction of the bedroom door. It wasn't the first time his face appeared on screen, but it was the only time I saw him straight on before he turned and headed for the door. I noticed a man suddenly rush in carrying a tool or something. While the naked man tried to open the sliding door, the other man reached down and clamped the tool the man's stubby, little, flaccid cock.

The naked man grabbed at the tool, but for some reason he couldn't get it off. After fooling with it for a few seconds, he turned his attention back to the glass door, finally sliding it open. The last you see of the man is his boots clomping across the patio at a high rate of speed.

After the naked man disappeared I watched the other man, a man I recognized as Randy, holding another tool as he screamed at Cindy. He shook the tool, pointing menacingly at her breasts. Suddenly all you could see on screen was his face as the image suddenly went black.

"Son of a bitch, what was that you attached to his cock?"

"An old vice grip I had. They were fucked up... I never could get them to release without taking a hammer to them. I hate the fact that he ran off with one of my tools, but if I was to lose a tool, that vice grip would have been the one I chose, so it's a loss, but not a big one."

"I guess you made him pay."

"Yeah, but what I really wanted was to get his boots. It would be nice to wear them as I walk all over Cindy in court."

"Don't get too cocky man, I've seen plenty of good men get fucked over in divorce court," I said.

"Hell man, this isn't the first time she's done it and I got an appointment with Allison to watch this tape tomorrow."

"Allison Walker/Davis?"

"Just Allison Walker now," he replied, smiling for the first time that evening.

"But she only represents women in these divorce cases. She's cut the balls off of plenty of guys."

"Don't you remember Hank, that's Ally Walker," he said giving me an odd look.

"Oh fuck, Ally! She's the one who..."

"Shit man I took her to prom and everything. She off and went to law school and married some lawyer. Well, apparently she learned her lesson."

"But why all the shit earlier, nearly breaking your foot, acting so fucked up?"

"Ally told me to do that... Ah Hank, what am I gonna do without Cindy?" he said, dropping his head onto the table.

Turning my head I noticed Tilley had come over to the table. "You need any more scorpion Hank?"

"Nah, let us just nurse these a while longer," I said.

As she walked away Randy lifted his head and continued talking, "No Hank, Ally told me to act all broken up. She wants Cindy to think I'm falling apart, so here I am acting completely devastated. That way, when Cindy and her lawyer come calling, Ally and I will take them by surprise and Cindy won't even know what hit her."

"Okay man, but why did you tell me?"

"Shit Hank, I been about to bust a gut here wanting to tell someone I'm gonna finally stand up to Cindy, and well, I trust you like a brother so here we are."

I reached out and took his hand, squeezing it firmly. "You now Randy, I feel the same way man. So you doing okay?"

"Oh hell yeah, after I told Ally about the video, she told me I had nothing to worry about. Tomorrow I drop it off and she starts putting everything together. I figure Ally and I may be together in a few months."

"That's great man, that's really great," I said as we both finished up our drinks. "You be able to drive?"

"Yeah," he said, "it's not too far away."

"Look, let me drive you Randy, you don't want to get fucked up with a DUI or worse tonight."

"Yeah, you're right," he said, as I helped him stand up and walked him out to my car.

"Oh hell Randy, we left the camcorder inside," I said, closing his door. "I'll just rush in and grab it."

I ran back into the bar and saw Tilley at the table holding the camcorder and shaking his head. She handed it to me and I returned to my car and drove Randy home. "Here you go," I said, pulling into his drive. "And don't forget your camcorder."

Randy thanked me and headed inside. I backed out of his driveway and drove back to my apartment. After climbing the stairs, I unlocked my door and walked toward my bedroom saying, "I'm home."

Stepping into the bedroom I tossed the tape onto the bed saying, "Here you go babe."

"This is the tape?"

"From the moment I discovered you weren't a natural blond until poor Wayne paid for his vice. After I got the camcorder from Tilley, I simply grabbed his tape there and inserted the one you gave me."

"Well, it looks like I owe you a real big thank you," she said, opening her legs widely. I climbed onto the bed and let my nose slide through her furry brown pubic just before I plunged my tongue deep into Cindy's pussy.