Unfolding Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers

"Jack, turn it off!" I hissed, glaring at him, flushed, still panting, but he just grinned. "You! God!" I stood, feeling so dizzy I had to grip the table to keep from falling. The butterfly continued to hum until I reached the ladies room door, pushing past Lloyd, who was still zipping himself up and straightening, looking very red in the face.

Then, finally, it stopped. I took the contraption off in the bathroom stall, finding the box I'd tossed into the garbage, and putting it back in. When I got back to the table, at least a little more composed, although unable to keep the humiliating blush from my cheeks, Jack had our food wrapped and ready to go.

"Come on," he said, holding out his hand to me and grabbing the bottle of wine off the table. "Let's go do dessert."

I groaned as he led me out and I saw Lloyd when I glanced furtively back over my shoulder, standing in the alcove with the maître d', his dark eyes hungry as he watched us depart.

-----
>^,,^<
-----

Kitties love being petted, so don't forget to leave me some feedback to make me purr! And if you enjoyed this story, please leave a vote at the end.

Thanks for reading,

*~Selena~*

Selena_Kitt
Selena_Kitt
5,722 Followers
12