Unforeseen

Story Info
Unforeseen domination.
2.5k words
4.26
21.3k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During a recent trip to London, in the course of a short posting, I had the opportunity to stay with Jason and my sis-in-law, Nisha. I looked forward to the trip as it would mean some company during the evenings. Being away from home often meant lonely evenings and solitary confinement in nameless hotel rooms.

I enjoyed the company of Jason, who had an inexhaustible source of anecdotes, mainly based on his trysts with sundry women. I was sure most of them were mere fantasy based, but the telling often left us laughing uproariously. Yes, Jason was good company.

Nisha on the other hand, was a diminutive, demure woman, who ran her household with quiet efficiency. I rather plain looking girl, often overlooked in the crowd. Nisha stood 5' 6" in her bare feet, and seemed a timid little sparrow, deferring to all. Her skin though was flawless, and held a glow of health, and her cheerful sparkling eyes often held one spellbound during the few moments she chose to open up to the few she liked.

Nisha was usually clad in shapeless, figure hiding dresses that hid her womanliness from sight of the casual observer. Although, I quite liked her, I often dismissed her from thought, and hardly ever saw her as a woman.

I heard with disappointment that Jason would be away during the month long visit, and this did cast a pall of disappointment in me. However, being too late to change plans and seek alternative accommodation, I decided to put up for the duration of my stay with Nisha for company.

I duly arrived, and was greeted warmly by Nisha, who I was seeing after nearly a year. She led me to the guest bedroom, and fussed around, trying her best to make me comfortable. I assured her, that I was quiet comfy, and grinned at her, as I told her, "Stop fussing, will you?"

She smiled back, and the radiance of her smile caught at my senses, as she said "You're my Jiju, why should I not fuss over my sister's hubby?" I laughed at this and grabbed her in a warm hug, and Nisha squealed in surprise. She tried to extricate herself, but I held on tight, laughing at her squirming attempts to get free. Her breasts crushed to my chest, and I felt the poke of hardened nipples against me. "Oh oh," I thought to myself, as I let her go. I looked at her, and her face was flushed as she stammered something about making a cup of tea.

The brief moment with Nisha's warm body against me, brought home to me, that here indeed was a woman!!. I began looking at Nisha with new eyes.

However, work and the pressures of deadlines, soon caught up with me and I forgot the incident, lapsing back into the friendly relationship with Nisha.

Being free of work one day, as certain materials needed for the project had not arrived, on an impulse, I decided to forego the local bar, and surprise Nisha. Thinking the poor girl, could do with an evening out, I decided to take her for a movie and dinner.

Accordingly, I reached home, and letting myself into the apartment with the spare keys Nisha had given me, I decided to play a trick on her and frighten her by sneaking in and grabbing her. She would probably be in the kitchen, I thought to myself. So tiptoeing to across, I peeked only to find that she was not there.

About to call, a sudden low moaning caught my ear. I paused still, trying to make out the origin of the sound. A sense of concern was building in me, as I realized that perhaps Nisha had taken ill. Moving swiftly, I crossed over to her bedroom, and stood as turned to stone. My heart beating wildly as I spied on her, prone across her bed.

Nisha, lay sprawled out on her bed, facing away from the door. She was completely naked, and her hips kept hunching up and down, and she pounded her pussy on the cucumber inserted into her self. Her eyes were glued to the video showing and she was moaning as she brought herself off. "Well, well" I thought to myself, "The little mouse is indeed a woman!!"

For long moments, I stood entranced, gazing at the beautiful wanton form, of my sis-in-law. The lovely ass cheeks, curled into a perfect bubble butt, as she hunched herself over the vegetable inserted in her pussy. A lovely creamy back, curved in a sweep, to meet her shoulders and neck. And the entrancing raven hair, usually pulled into a bun, was free flowing in a cascade that shimmered of moonlight and waterfalls.

I gazed at my lovely, sis-in-law, unknown to her, and felt myself harden at the sight. My heart was thudding hard and fast, and my lips were dry. How long, I stood there, I have no idea. Probably it was just a few fleeting moments. My eyes were drawn to the video on screen, and my eyebrows rose, at the scene that held Nisha enrapt. It was a BDSM theme with the girl being bound and lashed. Her screams and moans were finding echoes in Nisha, and in a moment of realization, I stood thinking of Nisha's seemingly bizarre behavior.

Moving forward, I raised my palm and brought it down hard on Nisha's ass. Two stinging slaps delivered in quick succession, one on each cheek. Nisha, screamed in pain, surprise and fear, and tried to buck away. My hand clamped down on the small of her back and I held her immobile, as I growled, "Naughty, naughty Nisha". She whimpered in feelings of humiliation at being caught out this way, and I smiled to myself. I caressed her silken ass cheeks, blushing a faint pink, as I asked her, "so this is what you get up to, when all alone Nisha? Dirty movies, and dirty deeds?"

She whimpered and shook her head, as she whispered, "Please, please Jiju". Not having any idea what she was pleading for, I raised my hand and brought it down hard onto her ass again. Nisha's eyes caught at the screen where the girl was being brutally fucked, and her sobs of mortification, were mixed with gasps of arousal. Nisha, was getting off, on the humiliation of being caught and the morphing of her senses into the girl on screen.

She seemed to forget my presence, as her hips rose and fell, caught in an onrush of passion. My hand rose, delivering spank after spank to her lovely ass, and I felt her bottom rise in welcome to my descending palm. Nisha, was indeed lost in the sensations, enjoying the pain, the humiliation and the pure sexual flow, flooding her being.

She screamed and moaned, and her cheeks clamped tight, as she let go a flood of release, that created a damp patch on the bed cover.

Her giant orgasm, crested and peaked, and Nisha sank to the bed, hiding her head under a pillow, as sobs wracked her body. Her muffled cries, spoke of shame, and her shaking body, told of guilt and remorse.

Fingertips lightly caressing her back and ass, I soothed Nisha, and tried to calm her down, but her sobs only grew the louder, so I turned her over onto her back, and pulled the pillow off her face. She squeezed her eyes tightly shut, and refused to look at me, wanting to hide perhaps from the accusation of my eyes.

Growing impatient, I reached across and slapped her face, not too hard, but firmly enough for the pain to register. Her eyes flew open, and I cupped her chin, forcing her to look into my eyes. Looking down at her wordlessly, I gripped her chin, letting the pain simmer as I pulled the cucumber from her pussy, and held it to her lips. "Clean it", I spoke softly, yet firmly, and Nisha slid out her tongue, and began licking. Her eyes were filling with recognition of our new found relationship, and she wordlessly, licked and cleaned the veggie. I reached out, and drew a fingertip against the cucumber, draing a little of Nisha's juices on it, then pulled the finger to my lips, tasting her, as I looked down at her. Nisha's face filled with a lovely red hue, as she blushed. But her eyes were growing large in excitement and anticipation as my fingertip moved to her lip and slowly lower, crossing her breasts and belly, descending to her cleft. She gasped as the finger was inserted, and her thighs spread wider opening her for deeper penetration.

No words were needed, as the lines were crossed, the excitement of the new relationship, was building a heat, which scalded the senses. I finger plucked the juices boiling in her well and I offered the finger to her lips again. Almost eagerly, Nisha's lips opened to take in the offering, and I had no need to speak and order her to lick. I smiled, and my smile grew in the triumph of possession.

Leaning across, my fingertips caressed Nisha's cheek, and bending, my lips grazed hers lightly. Softly, she sighed, and breathed, "Jiju!!" My lips bore down harder and I took possession of hers, grinding down hard slowly crushing her lips, as my body crushed down onto hers. Nibbling, biting, licking, my lips and mouth and tongue, pushed her into an abyss of desires, long pent up, and Nisha went wild in a flare of passion.

Her arms went round, and she pushed herself against me, as she kissed me back, molding herself the harder to me. Our bodies clung and grappled, and I felt her heart thudding wildly, in rhythm to mine, and we were lost in togetherness, the world fading to nothingness. Nisha's eyes were round and warm in the glow of understanding, and slowly she rolled away. Her breasts were heaving, desire and arousal peaking her nipples into turgid peaks. As I sat up in bed, watching her, she moved slowly to my side, and sinking to her knees, rested her palms on my thigh, and looking into my eyes, whispered, "Master, take me, make me Yours". Her voice trailed off, as she whispered "Please" and her head bowed, silently placing herself in my keeping.

I rolled off the bed, and Nisha knelt naked before me. My eyes never left her body, as I slowly undressed. Standing naked before Nisha, I slowly stroked myself, and she licked her lips, suddenly dry with desire. Reaching out, I grabbed her hair, still in a bun, and shook it loose. Her hair cascaded down her back, in a shimmering waterfall, and I hissed in surprise at the transformation in Nisha, from the simple act. She looked beautiful, with her hair, down to her waist in soft curls.

My fingers wrapped round her hair again, and I pulled her slowly towards my groin. Nisha's mouth opened obediently and her tongue stuck out. Slowly licking the crown of my throbbing hard cock, her eyes turned to me, devotion making them large. Her eyes seemed to say, "I am Yours Master, take me, own me, make me Yours".

She sucked me into her mouth, and it was as if I was engulfed in a sea of fire. Wet molten tongue and sucking lips. My head fell back, in a gasp of pleasure, and I pulled Nisha's head closer. Wanting to be deeper in her hot sucking mouth, I pushed with my hips, and pulled Nisha's head tighter. Gagging sounds were issuing from her, and I let go, to allow her to breathe in. As her breathing slowed to normal, Nisha leant forward again, and pushing out her tongue, slowly began licking all along the rod. Lashing my cock with her wicked tongue and coating it with her saliva. She worked diligently, even licking and sucking my balls. My sensations were stupendous as Nisha dutifully, sucked and licked.

Feeling the tide of rising pleasure, I pulled away from Nisha's mouth. Still she knelt, her eyes on me, as I slowly began stroking my cock in front of her. "You're my bitch, from this day, Nisha" I spoke in a slow firm voice. Nisha nodded, and I smacked my cock against her cheek. Slowly punctuating my words with cock slaps against each cheek, I told Nisha, how things would be from now on.

"You are my slave, my slut" I murmured, and Nisha shook her head. Smacking her face, I told her that she no longer could make any decisions around the house. Every single matter was to be referred to me. Even the question of her clothes would be whatever I chose for her. Eyeing her dowdy dress lying on the bed, I told her, that she needed a change of wardrobe. We will be going shopping later, I told her with a grin.

Walking to the far end of the room, I leaned naked against it, and crooked my finger to her. Nisha immediately got off the bed, and began walking towards me. "Crawl" I said, and she dropped to her knees, crawling on all fours.

Nisha made a lovely picture, as she crawled towards me. Her full rounded breasts, wobbling as she crawled, her hot blush filled face, as the shame and arousal of her position played in her mind, and the delightful curve of her ass, dipping into the crack, filled my cock with an immense desire.

Nisha crawled to me, and I bent to wrap her hair in my fist, before pulling her to my cock. I pulled back roughly on her hair, and forced her to take me in deep into her mouth. Forcefully, I plundered her mouth, fucking it, possessing it. Nisha was just an object for my lust, and I fucked her face savagely. Intent of getting off, I did not bother with the discomfort she felt, as I forced my steely rod down her throat.

The sensations were getting to me, and soon I let fly, spurting gob after slimy gob into Nisha's mouth. Her throat worked frantically, swallowing my load, as I pulled out to spray the remainder of my cum onto her face. Grunting, I spurted globs of slimy seed all over her face, and Nisha knelt dumbly taking all I had to offer.

Gasping and breathing deep, I moved to the bed to collapse, chest heaving. Nisha, mutely followed me on all fours. Comfortable, in her new found position as my slave. She took me into her mouth and licked me clean. She lovingly laved my balls and rod. My cock had shrunk, but still lay like a hose on my thigh, and Nisha's soft hands caressed and gently massaged the flesh.

As rational thought returned, my eyes grew stricken. What had I done? Used my sister-in-law to soothe my baser instincts!!. My worried eyes looked at Nisha, still kneeling placidly by the bed. Her calm cool eyes spoke of contentment and awareness and a soft tremulous smile hovered on her lips. Her eyes spoke of acceptance and the weight in my chest seemed to dissolve. I reached out and caressed her hair lovingly and drew her to me. We lay together wordless but knowing that a new relationship had evolved and life would be carrying us on a roller coaster of excitement and enchantment that would leave us changed forever.