Unforgettable Ch. 03

Story Info
I enjoy getting off in the shower. With an audience.
2k words
4.2
23.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been quite awhile since my last submission. This installment follows Unforgettable 1 and 2. If you want to know how the characters got here, read those. Otherwise, this installment is fairly stand-alone without much history built in. I invite constructive feedback/criticism so please feel free to comment and let me know how I can make things better!

Thanks for reading!

Being in an open shower, without a shower curtain or door was a different experience. It felt decadent. Sinful. Thanks to the multiple fixtures, the water pounded my body from all directions, loosening muscles and relaxing me more than should have been possible, considering my already relaxed state after the session with Malik. Wrapped in steam, I covered myself in body wash, the light outdoorsy scent filling the air as I played with the bubbles, increasing the lather. Running the cloth across me, I turned to face the vanity mirrors, watching my hands move over my still hypersensitive body. The sight was erotic.

Leaning back against the tiles, eyes on the action in the mirror, I skimmed my fingers down my body, letting my arousal take over. It's a tantalizing sight to behold, to watch yourself as if someone else were watching. Seeing what they see-the curves and dips and valleys.

Squeezing my breasts together and letting them go, the suds washed down between the valley to my stomach, dipping into my navel and then caressed a straight line to my lips below. With fingers grasping my nipples, pinching and pulling, tingling sensations rushed through my body. The bubbles provided a different, slicker surface for my fingers as they slid off my breasts and down my stomach, circling my abdomen, slowly caressing. With one leg on the shower ledge, I dipped my fingers down past my stomach, stroking the top of my thighs, before sliding them across my heated lips. Back and forth, from top to bottom, then back again.

The moans escaping me sounded different, sexier, echoing around the large room. Hearing how loud it sounded made me wonder what the rest of the house heard just a few minutes ago. Oh well. They would likely be doing their own thing soon enough so I wasn't worried. For now, it was all about the view in the mirror. And the sensations my touch was generating.

A movement from the doorway caught my eye. Seeing Malik there, I couldn't help but grin to myself. This was perfect. He had no idea what was coming.

"Mmmm. I was just thinking about you, baby. Do you like what you see?"

The question caught him off-guard, as it seemed he couldn't resist watching in fascination as my fingers traced my body, dipping into crevices, tracing through lather to parts he wanted. Sliding my fingers further between my legs, dipping inside, swirling them in place, I asked him again if he liked what he saw. This time, his eyes met mine, full of lust.

"You enjoy torturing me, don't you? Driving me crazy with your hot, wet body and all the teasing? I just had you and already want you again but I want to watch you get off. Watching you now, your fingers touching you all over, I can't help but wish my fingers could follow them. Or maybe I'd use my tongue. But for now, don't stop what you're doing."

As he spoke, his eyes went back to the path my hands were tracing. Which meant greedily watching my fingers sliding in and out, through the slick dampness between legs as my hips moved in synchrony as if that was the only purpose they had. While riding my first two fingers, I let my thumb tease my clit and the other hand lazily drew circles in the bubbles up to my breasts, arousing me but tempting him.

I really had to be careful here. I wanted to entice Malik, push him further into lust but not so far that he lost his head. If that happened, we wouldn't be joining the group for the evening. What was I thinking? That perhaps I could tempt him, tease him, while I got off and maybe talk him into getting off with me. It's such a turn on to watch a guy get off on watching me cum.

"What makes you think I enjoy torturing you? Does it have anything to do with me standing here naked in front of you, covered in bubbles, surrounded by steam? Or is it what my hands are doing?"

He visibly swallowed before answering, "All of the above."

Circling my breasts in an ever tightening circle until I wound up at the tight peaked center, I pinched and tweaked my nipples, pulling them and releasing and unable to stop the breathless moans. It felt so good.

"So you like watching me? This is what thinking of you does to me. Makes me hot and wet. But it seems there's a tiny problem, Malik."

His eyes met mine with a questioning glance.

"I can't see everything I want to see." Letting my words sink in, I gave a pointed glance to his pants, where I could see he was definitely feeling something.

Well, apparently two can play the teasing game because he got a glint in his eyes as he slowly undid his fly and then slowly inched his pants only half way down his legs before pulling them back up, leaving them open but draped off his ass.

"Do you want to watch me finish what you walked in on? If you do, you'll take off your pants."

Just like that, his pants hit the floor.

"Now take off your shirt." Wow. I could really sound bossy when I wanted. I might have to work on that. It could come in handy sometime later!

Again, performing at a snail's pace, he undid the buttons on his shirt before shrugging out of it. Standing before me, naked and hard, he took his cock in hand and started stroking it.

"Do you like what you see?" he teasingly asked, making a full 360-degree turn before relaxing back against the door frame.

Yes. I did. There is something about watching a man you've aroused sliding his hand up and down his lovely cock, his thumb caressing the end as his fingers grip and twist around his shaft. In my head, I imagined it was my mouth wrapped around him as I licked and sucked up and down, letting my tongue caress the underside of his cock, just teasing the edge of his hard shaft, underneath, swirling around and up and down while my hands fisted around him. I loved the mental image he'd unknowingly provided but I had to stop distracting myself. I could follow up on that thought later. Rather than answer Malik, I chose to push him further with what he was looking at.

With my own fingers wet and sudsy again, I slid them inside my lower lips, moaning for him.

"Baby, I'm so hot and ready to cum. If you could only feel how wet I am for you, imagining it's your fingers buried in my pussy right now as your tongue circles my clit. Hmmm, yes. Can't you imagine me melting against your tongue as your fingers caress my tight hole? "

Back and forth, my fingers stroked my clit and lips before slipping inside the heat again. With my eyes on Malik, I couldn't stop what I was doing. Nor could I stop watching his own hands on his body. One on the shaft as the other went to his balls, playing and pulling to keep himself from going over the edge.

"Come closer."

He took two steps away from the door but that still didn't bring him close enough.

"Closer."

This time he moved to the edge of the shower but still just out of arms reach. That was okay. I just wanted to see every detail.

His cock was leaking precum. It glistened against the head before being stroked down the length as he twisted and pumped, drawing each movement out as I watched.

"You're such a dirty girl, watching me get off. I bet you're soaking wet thinking about my cock inside your pussy, as you clamp down on me, feeling the hard heat stretch you from the inside."

"Mmmm. Yes. I'm wondering how many ways you could take me in this shower before the hot water runs out. Can't you just picture me bent over with you splitting my ass as you pound me from behind? Your hands gripping my hips to keep me from sliding away from you as fuck me hard and fast-can't you just see it?"

Malik took a step closer, his voice low and raspy with the arousal evident through his words, as if the pulsating cock he was trying to contain wasn't enough of a clue.

"You know, I've been thinking about taking that sweet ass since I saw it. Imagining the ways I could bury myself inside you, cumming inside you as you milk every drop from me."

Turning around, I presented my ass for his viewing pleasure. Watching him over my shoulder, I spread my legs and bent at the waist giving him the perfect view of my ass and my pussy and letting him see the path my fingers took to get me off. By this point, all the lather had washed away. All that was left was water streaming down the lines of my body, mixing with my own juices, and running down my legs.

"Cum on my ass, babe. I want to feel your load shooting across my body as you cum for me." My fingers flew faster as I heard Malik's groan. "I'm such a dirty girl, begging for your spunk on my ass. Getting off watching you stroke yourself. It's so fucking hot, baby. I'm thinking about your cock, pounding me, your hands on my titties as you pinch and twist them."

One hand was taking turns on my nipples, pinching and twisting, as I voiced my desires and thoughts. I could feel the pull from my tits to my clit and had to focus on not cumming too soon.

"Oh God, Malik. I'm going cum, I'm so close. Mmm, baby, it feels so good. I can't wait."

"Let yourself go. Cum for me. I want to watch you explode around your fingers, knowing you're creaming against them imagining it was my cock." As he spoke, his eyes met mine as he braced himself on the shower with one hand, the other furiously stroking, bringing him closer to the edge.

I couldn't hold back.

"Oh yeah, Malik. That's it, baby. I can't stop. Ohhhh. Mmmmmm. Oh God, yeah. Your cock would feel so amazing right now, pumping, hard, taking me and punishing me for being such a whore. I can't wait to feel you shooting your load. Ohhhhmy....mmmmmmmmmmmmm." With that, I couldn't stop cumming, my fingers still strumming inside me as I spasmed around them.

As I slowly withdrew from my pussy, another wave shot through me. Glancing over my shoulder at Malik, I lifted my fingers to my mouth and slowly licked my juices from first one finger, then the next as he watched.

With a groan, he came, his balls tight against his body as he shot his load over my ass. The hand that was against the shower came down to grip one cheek before slapping it. Hard.

"That's it, baby. Cum for me. Give your dirty girl all of it. I bet it looks good sprayed across my ass doesn't it?" Shaking my ass for him got a groan as he finished cumming, his eyes fixed on my ass and what he had put there. I stood up and glanced in the mirror, loving how the white spray looked against my ass and back.

Leaning forward to kiss him, I felt the shower washing away the remnants of our session.

"Thank you for that. I loved watching you get off. You looked amazing standing there, so aroused. Very sexy. It made me so hot!"

With a glance that spoke volumes, all I got was "Don't think we're done with this."

I couldn't wait to hold him to that. I already had a few ideas building for our next encounter, provided I could hold off fucking him senseless before then.