Unforgettable Trip Ch. 2

Story Info
Continuation of her Heath Ledger fantasy.
3.2k words
4.12
22.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as I was putting the finishing touches on my make-up there was a knock at the door.

Hey Kim, can you grab the door? I'm not quite ready yet." Melissa called out to me.

"No problem." I replied as I turned the knob.

With a smile and a peck on my cheek Heath took my hand and said, "Wow Kim you look great!"

"Thanks Heath, you don't look so bad yourself!" I replied in kind.

"Where's Melissa?" Trevor asked.

"Oh, she's not ready yet." I offered.

"Well, why don't Kim and I go ahead then and we'll meet you two at the casino in a couple of hours." Heath suggested.

"Fine by me." Trevor responded.

It was definitely ok with me. The more time I had Heath all to myself the better!

"Let me go and fill Melissa in on what's going on and I'll be right back." I said.

I quickly returned announcing that Melissa was all right with the idea.

"Are you ready then?" Heath asked holding his hand out to me.

"Yep, let's go." I responded placing my hand in his.

"Later Trev." Heath said as we headed out the door.

"So Kim where do you want to go first?" Heath asked swinging our arms back and forth with our hands still locked.

"Let's go see what's playing at the movie theater." I suggested.

When we got to the theater we peeked through the windows to see what movie was playing.

"Ah geez, it's The Patriot." Heath said somewhat embarrassed.

"Oh Heath I loved your character in this movie! Come on let's go in and watch a couple of scenes. You can give me some behind the scenes commentary. It'll be fun!" I said enthusiastically.

Reluctantly Heath agreed and we slipped into the last row of seats. It was late and the theater was empty except for a couple of teenage girls sitting in the front row swooning over Heath's character Gabriel. I softly giggled and quietly commented to him how they didn't even notice we came in because they were so engrossed in the movie.

The scene with Gabriel coming to call on Anne and her mother sewing him into the bundling bag was playing on the screen.

One of the girls loudly remarked, "Man is he hot or what?!"

With an outright laugh at the girls confession I put my hand on his upper thigh, looked into his eyes and stated, "Yeah, he's more than hot!"

Now Heath was laughing. Embarrassed, the girls realizing they weren't alone slunk down in their seats.

The following scene with Gabriel leaving the next morning, hanging on the sign and jumping down onto his horse was now playing.

"Oh this is one of my favorite parts. It's so romantic." I commented.

Heath chuckled, "Really? You wouldn't think it was so romantic if you saw what I did on the first take."

"Oh yeah, well what happened?" I asked intrigued.

"Well, when I went to jump down onto the horse the first time, I fell off and landed right on my face!" He chuckled.

"Oh, you're kidding me right?" I asked. He nodded his head no and we both burst into laughter.

The girls were getting upset with us because we were laughing so hard that they got up to leave the theater. Walking by they flashed us an angry look and grumbled about us interrupting the movie. They were back in less than a minute standing next to us practically screaming.

"Oh my god!! Are you Heath Ledger? The same guy who is in this movie?!"

Before Heath could reply I quickly spoke up. "Oh come on girls, you don't actually think this is Heath do you? What are the odds that he'd be on this very cruise, watching his own movie? Besides I playfully added, I can guarantee you that if I were on a cruise with Heath Ledger I'd have him handcuffed naked to the bed in my cabin."

Shocked at my reply but convinced that he wasn't the real Heath the girls offered their apologies and walked away.

With that sexy grin of his Heath commented, "Handcuffs eh?"

"Uh huh, what do you think of that idea Heath?" I teased.

"Hmmm…I think I'd enjoy you in the handcuffs more!" He replied.

Pointing up to the screen he remarked, "Oh the part where I hurt my finger is coming up."

"Oh you poor baby, let me kiss your boo boo!" I teased.

Laughing he raised his hand up to my mouth. Heath watched as I seductively ran my tongue over my parted lips before sticking it out to lick his finger. I slowly ran my tongue up and down the length of his finger and sucked it into my mouth pretending it was another one of his body parts.

Heath laughed and replied, "Oh you are bad!"

Removing his finger from my mouth I looked directly into his eyes and commented in a serious tone, "No when it comes to this I am very good!"

All the silliness we were feeling was instantly replaced with raw sexual electricity. Heath pushed a strand of hair gently behind my ear with his fingers. My gaze never leaving his I rested my hand on his upper thigh.

With my heart thumping in my chest I asked, "Would you like to experience for yourself just how good I am Heath?"

He didn't have to voice and actual reply. I knew what his answer was when his fingers cupped my chin and pulled my lips to his for an incredibly passionate kiss. I broke our heated kiss and got up from my chair, positioning myself between Heath's legs. Bending over in front of him I began to kiss the left side of his neck. His hands immediately reached up underneath the front of my shirt and deftly unhooked my front bra closure. As my tongue traced the outline of his left ear and I nibbled on his ear lobe, his fingers teased my already hardened nipples. With my right hand I lightly rubbed and squeezed back and forth over the very large bulge in Heath's pants. Being impatient Heath began to undo his pants button and unzipped himself. Opening his pants wide he grabbed my hand and put it underneath the waistband of his underwear.

Teasing him I asked, "So what is it you're trying to tell me you want Heath?"

Not particularly thrilled with my teasing at that moment he placed my hand on his hardness and spoke with a serious demand, "Touch me now!"

Pulling back and holding the waistband of his underwear down with my left hand I grasped his hard-on with my right hand and freed him from them. As I slowly stroked up and down the length of him I lifted his shirt with my free hand and began to kiss his chest. Heath's fingers were entangled in my hair and he nudged my head downward letting me know he didn't want to wait any longer. With my hand still wrapped around him I stuck my tongue out and lightly circled the tip. In response Heath lifted his hips trying to push himself into my mouth. Deciding not to give him what he wanted just yet, I slowly licked my tongue down and back up his shaft and circled his head once more before quickly sucking his entire length into my mouth.

"Oh!" He groaned as he grabbed my head and repeatedly pumped himself in and out of my mouth.

"Ah yes…. I'm gonna CUM!!" He breathlessly remarked almost to the point of his climax.

Suddenly the theater lights came on! Shocked, I immediately snapped my head up and looked at Heath as he quickly pulled his shirt down to conceal his large erection. We both glanced around to see if anyone had observed what we were doing. Seeing no one we figured that the lights must have been put on some sort of a timer to come on automatically after the movie was over.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!! That was one hell of a way to ruin me! I was just on the verge of Cumming!" Heath cursed angrily.

Feeling terrible about his state of unfullfillment I tenderly touched his cheek and sympathetically asked, "Oh honey, do you want to go back to your suite so I can finish you off the right way?"

Softening at my comment, with a sigh he answered, "No, that's alright, besides we're suppose to be meeting Trevor and Melissa remember?"

Looking at my watch I replied, "Well we still have a half and hour or so. We could make it a quick one!"

Laughing he said, "No, as much as I'd like to do that and make us both feel a whole hell of a lot better let's wait until we know there won't be any more interruptions ok? That way we can take our time."

"Ok." I agreed and added, "Now you have some idea how I felt when Trevor interrupted us in the Jacuzzi! I wanted to kill him!"

With a chuckle Heath replied, "Well I guess we're both equally frustrated then eh?"

Standing to zipper his fly, Heath took my hand and said, "Let's go check out the club quick before we have to meet Trev and Melissa."

"Good idea, I love to dance." I replied as we left the theater.

The club was just a short distance from the theater so it only took Heath and I a few minutes to get there. We would've been there sooner except for Heath's little idea of pulling me into a secluded alcove along the way to thoroughly kiss me. Not that I minded, but every time he kissed me I found it increasingly harder to maintain my composure. Not only did he turn my body to jell-o but my mind also became mush! Hopefully when we finally consummated our relationship it would make a difference. One thing I knew for sure I couldn't go on waiting much longer!

When we arrived at the club the last fast song was just ending. As Heath opened the door for me the D.J. announced that he was going to slow it down for the final song of the night.

"Looks like we got here at the right time eh?" Heath remarked as he led me by the hand to the dance floor.

Smiling at him I replied, "Yeah, I guess we did."

When the music began playing I immediately recognized the song. It was "Again" by Lenny Kravitz. Heath pulled me closely into him, our bodies fitting perfectly together and wrapped his arms tightly around my lower back. I raised my arms, put them around the back of his neck and entangled my fingers in his hair as we slowly began to sway to the music.

{I've been searching for you} {I heard a cry within my soul} {I never had a yearning quite like this before} {Now here you are walking right through my door}

Tears began to well up in my eyes and my heart felt heavy in my chest as the words of the song impacted upon me and I realized the irony they held in comparison to what was happening between Heath and I. He became aware of it also, because what occurred next I was totally unprepared for. As the chorus began to play he gently touched my chin and tilted my face to his as he softly sang to me.

"All of my life…where have you been?" "I wonder if I'll ever see you again." "And if that day comes…I know we could win." "I wonder if I'll ever see you again."

I couldn't even begin to explain the extent of the emotion I felt at that moment. Chills coursed through my body and tears slowly rolled down my face as I listened to his deep honey sounding voice sing the words of this eerily appropriate song to me. He tenderly wiped the tears from under each of my eyes with his finger and gently kissed the spots where they were before he lowered his lips to mine.

Our kiss was different this time than any other I'd previously experienced with Heath. Before, his kisses were always hot and demanding, leaving me breathless and wanting more from him. Although it was still a very passionate kiss, there was no sense of urgency behind it this time as he leisurely explored my mouth with his tongue.

He held my face with one hand, his thumb lightly caressing my cheek in small circles while he tightened the grip he had on me with his other arm and softly began to rub the small of my back. My body melted into him and my knees felt weak as I became completely consumed in the tender emotions we were experiencing together at that moment. I was thankful for Heath's strong embrace because I thought for sure that if he had any less of a hold on me that my knees would buckle and give out under me.

We clung to each other and continued to kiss. His velvety tongue worked it's magic inside my mouth, making me dizzy with desire for him. I was amazed by both the intensity and complexity of the feelings that flooded my being just from the simple act of getting kissed by Heath. I longed to experience the intimacy of his body joined with mine and delight in the final culmination of our explicit act. Our brief moment of oneness we shared in the Jacuzzi flashed in my mind, reminding me how wonderful it had felt as Heath's body had completely filled my own. I wanted, no, I absolutely needed to share that incredible experience with him again.

The song started to come to an end, as did our long kiss and I laid my head on Heath's shoulder and nuzzled into his neck.

He tenderly stroked my hair and in a soft whisper he sang the last line of the song, "I wonder if I'll ever see you again", in my ear.

I lifted my head up and looked directly into his handsome face. His dark eyes locked with mine and it was as if we were the only two people in the room. Time stood still and nothing else mattered. I touched his cheek and he brought his lips to mine for another kiss.

All the lights in the club turned on, breaking the spell between us. We looked around and realized we were the only two people that remained except the D.J. who was finishing up his work in the booth. He grinned over at us when he saw that we finally became aware of our surrounding. Heath smiled at me, grabbed my hand and led me to the door. No other words passed between us. They didn't need to. Our connection had taken place on a higher level. Something that had never happened to either of us before.

Silently we walked hand in hand to the casino, both of us lost in our thoughts.

"Heath?" I quietly murmured as we approached the doorway breaking the silence.

He stopped and turned to face me, holding both of my hands. It was almost as if he read my mind and had an idea of what I wanted to ask him.

"Um…about what just happened in the club…" I nervously bit my bottom lip not sure if I should continue with what I was planning to say.

A slow smile spread across his face as he witnessed my uneasiness. "Me too", was all that he replied.

It was the perfect answer to my unspoken question of whether or not he had experienced the same rush of feelings I had when we danced and kissed. My heart leapt in my chest at his confirmation and I smiled at him. He gave me a quick peck on the lips and led me into the casino.

I spied Trevor and Melissa across the room and pointed them out to Heath. She was sitting at a slot machine and he was standing closely behind her, his hands massaging her shoulders.

"Hmmm…this looks interesting!" I commented to Heath.

"Yeah it does. Let's watch for a sec and see if it goes any farther!" He added with a chuckle.

We saw Trevor lean down and whisper something into Melissa's ear. Laughing she turned around in her chair to face him. He leaned in and they started to share a kiss.

Heath flashed me a devilish grin and said, "Oh this is sweet! It's the perfect time to give Trev a little payback for interrupting us in the hot tub!"

I giggled at him and asked, "What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna scare the fuck outa him!! Just follow me and be quiet ok?" Heath instructed.

He slowly crept up behind Trevor with me in tow and suddenly slapped him on the back and shouted, "Hey mate!"

Trevor was so startled that he about jumped through the roof!! Heath and I immediately roared with laughter at his reaction and continued till we were both almost out of breath.

"Ya mate, that's right have yourself a good laugh over me pissin' my pants! That was nice timing you had!" Trevor sarcastically commented as he punched Heath in the arm.

Still amused Heath replied, "You can beat the fuck outa me from over there" as he pointed to the opposite side of the room. "I need to talk to you. We'll be right back." He added as they walked away.

"What's that all about?" Melissa inquired.

"I have no idea." I responded. "Sooo, I quickly added, what's going on between the two of you huh?"

"Well, I'd like to hear the same about you and Heath." Melissa said trying to avert my attention. It didn't work.

"Hey, I asked first! Spill it girl!" I demanded.

She laughed and started to explain how they had been flirting with each other and how much she was attracted to Trevor when we were interrupted by Heath and Trevor's return.

Heath smiled at me and said, "Say G'dnight to Melissa, Kim."

"What?" I replied puzzled.

He grinned at me, fished his room key out of his pocket and dangled it in front of me.

"Oh!" I exclaimed realizing exactly what he had in mind. "Well then, goodnight you two!" I quickly added, eliciting a laugh from everyone.

Heath added with a chuckle, "Don't even think about interrupting us Trev, or you'll really regret it!!" He grabbed my hand and said, "Let's go!"

"Bye!" I said grinning over my shoulder as we left the casino.

"I'll race you to the suite, Heath!" I challenged, letting go of his hand and running ahead of him laughing.

He quickly caught up to me as he chased me down the hallway to his room. I had almost made it to the door, when he grabbed me, wrapped me into his arms and twirled me around, causing me to squeal with laughter.

"Thought you could beat me eh?" He said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well you're just lucky!" I jokingly replied.

"I think the real question is, am I going to be getting LUCKY?" Heath teased with that infamous grin of his.

I reached my hand down and grabbed his crotch through his jeans and replied looking directly into his eyes, "What do you think?"