Unforgettable Trip Ch. 4

Story Info
He pampers her out of the shower.
3.9k words
4.92
24.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/30/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized while in the shower for the second time this morning that I didn't have any fresh clothes to put on when I finished. As I dried off there was a light knock on the door. Heath popped his head in to say that breakfast had arrived and that he had a clean t-shirt and a pair of shorts I could put on. Wrapping the towel around my body I walked to the door, pulled it open all the way and leaned up to give him a little kiss.

"You think of everything, don't you?" I remarked playfully tangling my fingers in his hair and pulling his lips to mine.

"Wanna know what I'm thinking right now?" Heath commented with that heart-stopping grin on his face as he ran his fingers along the top of my towel.

"Oh no mister! I'd actually like to leave this bathroom sometime today!" I replied with a giggle. "Besides, our morning work-out made me kinda hungry."

"I'm hungry too, but not for food!" Heath added still grinning, his fingers loosening my towel.

"Alright Ledger…that's it!" I said holding my towel by the end and spinning it to snap him with it.

"You wouldn't do that to me…would you baby?" Heath asked looking at me with his best sad puppy dogface.

"Wanna bet?" I remarked, twirling the towel tighter.

"OK. OK. I'm going!" Heath chuckled.

As he turned and began to walk away I gave him a little snap with the towel on his backside.

"HEY!" He called out surprised.

I giggled and quickly slammed the bathroom door shut before he could retaliate. I dried my hair and dressed in Heath's clothes, relishing the feel of them on my body. The t-shirt he had given me to wear was white with red and blue stripes on it. I recognized it as the same one I had seen him wearing under the red zippered shirt he had on when he appeared on Letterman and MTV's TRL. A little tingle shot through me as I remembered how excited I was when I watched those interviews and how I fantasized about him, never knowing that fate would bring us together and make my dreams a reality. I inhaled Heath's unique scent from the t-shirt material. The clean smell of laundry detergent, mixed with a faint musky yet manly scent gave it a sexy quality. I snickered to myself thinking how pathetic I was that even Heath's clothes had the ability to turn me on.

"Hey Kim, breakfast is getting cold." I heard Heath yell out to me.

"Coming." I called back, as I quickly checked my reflection in the mirror before exiting the bathroom.

We had a leisurely breakfast, or brunch I should say since it was close to noon when we began to eat. We goofed around and fed each other pieces of melon and strawberries. Heath never missed the opportunity to kiss or lick any juice from around my mouth that would inadvertently trickle from the juicy fruit. I did the same to him, taking great pleasure in slowly running my tongue over his soft lips.

He pulled me down to sit in his lap and kissed me, his tongue meeting mine for an incredible French kiss. We continued to kiss for a while, making out like a couple of school kids in heat. Our passion quickly built for one another and I scrooched around on top of him, rubbing myself over the large bulge I could feel in his shorts.

"What are you doing to me girlie?" Heath agonizingly asked, wanting me to put an end to his sweet torture.

A delicious idea entered my head so I stood up, grabbed his hand and said, "Come on we'll go over to my room, boot Trev and Melissa out and christen it thoroughly!"

I strode over to the adjoining suite door and knocked on it. There was no answer. I knocked again, this time a little louder, but there was still no answer. Remarking to Heath that they probably weren't there I unlocked the door with my key and we entered my room. We heard the shower running and the faint muffled voices of Trevor and Melissa coming from within the bathroom. Heath and I immediately shot knowing glances at each other with the realization of what Trevor and Melissa were doing together in the shower. Heath smiled wickedly at me and put his index figure to his lips, signaling for me to be quiet. He silently walked over and stood next to the bathroom door. I followed behind him, wondering what he had up his sleeve.

I leaned up and whispered in his ear, "What are you doing?"

"Shhh…just listen." He replied in a hushed tone.

"Ahhh…yeah…that's it…keep going baby." We heard Trevor moan and knew exactly what was happening.

Heath had a sly look on his face and I tried so hard to repress the overwhelming urge I had to giggle at that moment. Heath clamped his hand over my mouth as we heard Trevor groan that he was on the verge of Cumming. Heath grinned at me, unclamped his hand from my mouth, raised it to the door and knocked loud repetitively!

"OHHH FUCK!!" Was the surprised response we heard from inside the bathroom.

Heath and I immediately broke out into a fit of laughter. Both of us were doubled over from laughing so hard.

"YOU BASTARD LEDGER!!" Trevor angrily yelled out.

Heath instantly sobered up and said in a very serious manner, "Hey mate I've got something really important to ask you."

Trevor softened from Heath's somber tone remarked that he'd be out shortly. Confused, I looked to Heath for an explanation of what as going on. He winked at me and I realized it was one of his little tricks. It was amazing to me how he could be doubled up with laughter one second and completely serious the next. Trevor came out of the bathroom dressed a minute or two later.

"What's wrong Heath? What'd you need to know?" Trevor inquired concerned.

Heath completely stone faced replied, "Well…I was just wondering………what you were up to!!"

His lips curled into a smile as he roared with laughter at the end of his sentence. I began laughing hysterically, but Trevor didn't quite think it was as comical as we did.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!" He yelled and angrily tackled Heath to the floor, punching him.

The two of them were more rolling around on the floor wrestling then they were fighting when Melissa came out of the bathroom.

"What's going on?" She asked observing the scene before her.

"Well, it seems that Trev here is attempting to give Heath a good fonging!" I remarked laughing, interjecting the A Knight's Tale terminology for a beating.

Melissa started giggling and cheered, "Fong him Trev…turn his insides out…and pain…give him lots of pain!!"

Heath and Trevor started laughing as Melissa and I tried our best to chat fong him between our bouts of hysteria. We all roared till we were on the verge of tears and our sides hurt from it.

"Can we please call us even now? Trevor pleaded as Heath released him from the headlock he had him in.

"I didn't intentionally ruin your fun with Kim in the hot tub, like you just did to me mate. You should know how frustrating it is from…"

I could feel the blush rising in my face as Trevor finished his sentence because I knew what he was going to say. "…what happened to you in the movie theater."

"Oh shit!" My brain echoed with the knowledge that Trevor knew about what went on between Heath and I in the theater.

Observing my predicament, Heath pulled me to him, wrapped his arms around me and I buried my head into his chest.

"It's OK. Trev's my best mate. I tell him everything." Heath said lightly rubbing my back.

"It's alright, I'm just a little embarrassed." I replied still not looking up.

"HEY! Even I haven't heard this story yet!" Melissa complained wanting the details.

"Oh geez, I'll tell you later, if you want to know that badly." I said looking up at her, my face it's normal color again.

Grinning Heath added, "Well all I'll say further on the matter is that I'm feeling much better today!"

I shook my head at him and gave him a crooked smile. He put his hands on my face and lowered his head to mine for a kiss.

"OH MAN!! I think I'm gonna fucking puke!" Trevor commented sarcastically. "Break it up you two!" He added.

Heath never missing the opportunity to be a prankster, ferociously began kissing my neck and running his hand all over my body.

"Mmmm Heath!! OH YEAH!!" I groaned in a silly voice playing along as I put my hands in his shorts pockets and pretended to be playing with him.

"Ahhh…yeah baby…keep going!" He said loudly mocking Trevor's passionate moan we heard earlier as he wildly thrusted his hips. We broke out into another fit of hysterical laughter with Melissa being the one to be embarrassed now.

"AH MAN!! YOU"RE A FUCKING WANKER!" Trevor yelled at him. "I fucking give up!" He said shaking his head and throwing his hands into the air somewhat amused at our little display. Heath just grinned at him and said nothing.

"So, what's up for today?" I asked attempting to move us beyond our little scene.

"I wouldn't mind getting some sun." Melissa quickly responded.

"That sounds like a great idea!" I enthusiastically replied. "Melissa and I can lay out and soak up some rays while you two "play" with each other!" I replied unable to resist interjecting the little sexual innuendo to my sentence.

"Oh Heath, I want you so bad!" Trevor joked running his fingers wildly through Heath's hair.

"Oh Trev, I want you too!" Heath replied doing the same to Trevor's hair.

"Alright! You two smart Asses knock it off!" I laughed putting an end to their little game.

Half an hour or so later we were all in our bathing suits out on the patio. Melissa and I were relaxing in lounge chairs enjoying the warmth of the sun while Heath and Trevor were nosily playing some sort of drinking game at the table. I shook my head and suggested to Melissa that she take a look at the two goofballs squabbling with each other like a couple of kids over cheating at the game they were playing. We watched with amused smiles on our faces as the two of them playfully bickered back and forth with each other. Heath sensing he was being watched looked over at us and our eyes instantly locked together. A slow grin formed on his face and he winked at me. Captured in the spell, time stood still for a brief moment as I smiled back at him and we stared at each other as if we were the only two people in the world.

"HEATH!!" Trevor called out loudly, punching his arm.

"WHAT?!!" Heath replied annoyed with Trevor for ending the moment.

"Wow!" Melissa softly commented to me stunned. "You better explain to me right now what's been happening with you two the last couple of days. That was certainly one incredible heart-stopping look Heath just gave you!"

"Yeah it was, wasn't it?" I replied still smiling.

"Well?!" She asked and not missing a beat added, "let's hear it and start with what happened in the movie theater last night."

Witnessing that Heath and Trevor were embroiled in their little drinking game again I decided that this would be the best time to fill her in on the details of the last day or so. I started off by telling her about how the young teens in the theater were swooning over Heath's character Gabriel and how they got angry at us for laughing so hard and left only to return a couple of minutes later screaming because they had recognized Heath. Melissa saw fit to remind me how Heath's performance in The Patriot had affected me in much the same way as it did the girls.

"Look, do you wanna hear this or not?" I responded, rolling my eyes at her, but knowing she was right.

She laughed and told me to continue. Which I did by saying, "So anyway, I convinced the girls that it really wasn't Heath and they left the theater, leaving it empty except for the two of us." I stopped my explanation and just looked at her.

"And, and…come on spit it out!! Will ya?!! Melissa said pressing me for more details.

"OK. OK!" I replied and continued, "Well, Heath remarked about the scene playing on the screen where he cut his finger and needed stitches so I offered to kiss his boo boo for him. Anyway, one thing led to another and next thing I knew I was out of my seat kneeling in front of him and well you know….um….well…my mouth was kinda occupied."

"Oh god!" She exclaimed.

"Poor Heath the theater lights came on just seconds before his blissful moment and ruined it for him though." I further explained.

Suppressing a giggle she commented what horrible timing that had been. I agreed with her and compared the similarity of the experience to Trevor's hot tub interruption. I went on explaining in detail to her the tender emotions Heath and I shared at the club while we danced and kissed and how deeply touched I was when he sang to me.

"Oh God…oh wow…that is just so incredible!" Melissa commented, moved by my story.

"I know! I know! Heath's so…well he's so…I don't know how else to describe it, except to say perfect!" I responded smiling from ear to ear and looking over at him across the patio.

"Then last night and this morning…well I don't think I need to give you the nitty gritty details of what went on in his room, but he's just amazing. Absolutely amazing!! You know, I'm certainly not a novice at sex, but Heath is better than I EVER could have imagined and anyone else I've ever slept with for that matter.

"Really? How?" Melissa asked intrigued.

"It's like he has a map to my body and knows exactly how and where to touch me to drive me completely wild!" I described.

"Geez, I'm jealous." Melissa replied pouting a little bit.

"Yep, and he's all mine for the next couple of days!" I said taunting her. "I'm sure Trevor is equally skilled." I commented giggling.

"Hmm…I hope you're right!" She said laughing before we both fell asleep, napping in the late afternoon sun.

I have no idea how long I was out for the count, but I was awakened by the feeling of cold water droplets falling upon my neck and chest. I opened my eyes to find Heath sitting next to me holding an ice cube in his hand. Still half out of it I asked him what he was doing.

"Close your eyes and just lay still." He instructed me in that irresistible voice of his.

I did as I was told and shut my eyes. A second or two later I felt the coldness of an ice cube being rubbed over my lips. A couple trickles of water ran down my chin and onto my neck from the melting ice. I felt Heath's hot tongue on me, slowly licking at where the water had been. He had the ice back on my neck again as he moved it first to one ear, tracing the outline of it and then over to other ear doing the same. His tongue followed the same path, stopping to nibble at each of my earlobes, blowing his hot breath into my ear and sending chills down my spine.

"Mmmm…Hea…" I started to moan his name, but was quieted by his lips on mine.

His tongue entered my mouth and began the sensuous dance with mine. I reached up, put my hands into the hair above his ears and started playing with the wavy curls he had there that I loved so much. He broke our kiss, grabbed another ice cube from the glass he had and smiled slyly at me before running it across the swell of my breasts and tracing my cleavage line down as far as my bikini top would allow him. He leaned in to kiss me again and this time when he did he reached behind me, untied my bikini and took it off of me. My nipples were already hard just with the anticipation of what Heath was going to be doing to me. The ice was so incredibly cold as he circled my already erect nipple with it, making it even harder than it was. Observing I was to the point of becoming uncomfortable Heath immediately removed the ice and replaced it with his mouth. The sensation of his warm mouth and tongue sucking, flicking and biting at my nipple was heavenly. He leisurely took his time and did the same to my other breast enjoying the fact that he was slowly working me into a crazed frenzy.

Heath circled my belly button with the ice and moved it lower running it along the top of my bikini bottoms. I extended my arm out, reaching for the large bulge in his swim trunks wanting desperately to touch him. I fondled him, stroking back and forth over him the best I could through his swimsuit. I wanted him in my mouth so bad that I begged him to let me suck him off. My begging however fell on deaf ears as he stood up and slowly began to remove my bikini bottoms for me. Impatient over how slow he was going I tried to help him get them off faster. As he pulled them down off my hips to the top of my thighs I reached my fingers down and started to touch myself.

"No Kim!" He said grabbing me by the wrists and putting them up over my head.

"Please Heath. I can't take much more of this! You're driving me crazy!" I whined to him.

"I'll make it worth the wait. I promise." He said reaching for the towel that was lying nearby.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as he continued to hold my wrists.

"Hold still." He instructed as he wrapped the towel around them and tied my hands together above my head.

"Heath! Please I want to be able to touch you. I want to stroke you, feel you in my hand." I desperately pleaded with him.

"If I can't touch you then at least let me suck you. I want you to cum in my mouth. Let me taste you!"

He quieted my begging with a hard intense kiss that left me breathless and silent. He moved my legs to the sides of the chair and I lightly felt his fingers on me, swirling through the small patch of pubic hair I had. The ice had all but melted except for one small chip that I watched him get from the glass. He looked at me erotically his dark eyes smoldering with passion, as I felt the coolness of the ice come in contact with my sex.

"OH!!" I moaned shutting my eyes tight.

He ran the ice through my pubic hair, slowly down over my one lip and back up the other. I arched my hips up into his hand as I felt his fingers dip into my wetness and spread my lips apart. I jumped when the coolness of the ice came in contact with the entrance to my tunnel.

"Oh god what the fuck is he doing to me?!!" I silently screamed to myself in my head, nearly overcome with the sensation.

He was pushing the ice up inside of me, but his warm finger followed it. The ice quickly melted consumed by my heat. Heath added two more fingers to join the one he had already inserted in me and continued to torture me by barely moving them in and out. I continually raised my hips up to his hand trying to get him to go faster with his fingers.

"Ah!" I screamed out with surprise when I felt the ice come in contact with my sensitive clit. I thought the ice was all gone but he obviously had found another chip.

"Heath!!" I cried out to him in a tortured voice, needing relief from the exquisite madness he had created in my body.

I was rewarded seconds later by his talented tongue licking at my clit and his fingers plunging in and out of me rapidly.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled out almost immediately as my orgasm rippled through my body.

Heath stood up, quickly removed his swim trunks and pulling my rear end to the bottom of the lounge chair he knelt between my legs. The chair was just the right height for him to enter me from a kneeling position. He grabbed my waist and leaned into me, forcing himself deep inside of me with one thrust.

"AHHH!!" I moaned overcome with the incredible sensation of being completely filled by his big thick cock. Heath expertly plunged in and out of me at a steady pace, a thin layer of sweat developing on his body as his own climax quickly approached.

"Pull out before you cum. I want it in my mouth Heath!" I breathlessly panted to him, on the verge of another delicious orgasm.

Groaning, he stroked into me really hard and fast a few times and I tumbled over the brink of ecstasy once more. He pulled out, stood up and quickly moved to stand over me as he wrapped his hand around himself and pumped up and down furiously. Almost instantly a very loud groan escaped his lips as he was overtaken by his orgasm and the first shot of his cum landed on my lips.

"MMMMMM!!" I said sticking my tongue out to lick them off and taste some more.

12